Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    unsung said:

lol

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I tried to watch the D'Souza film "Hillary's America"

I couldn't get past the first half hour. It wasn't the content that bothered me, it was just that his skills at cinematography are just sad. It was like a C+ project from a first year film student.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    I can't say this enough.

The Danger of False Equivalency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-HDsmJbm_E
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited October 2016
    dignin said:

Lazy People? You mean those Hispanics who milk social services and vote Democrat?

Hillary Rotten Clinton is being investigated by the FBI. In the real world anyone being investigated by the FBI would probably, probably, never get a job. In this crazy world this crook is about to become President of the Untied States of America. Bill Maher is begging for the Crook.
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • Options
    So this is a gameshow to her now? POTUS is a prize?
    “The campaign is trying to cut through the noise as best it can. We don’t want it to knock us off our game. But on the second-to-last weekend of the race, we find ourselves having to tell voters, ‘Keep your focus, keep your eyes on the prize.’”
    http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/for-democrats-new-focus-on-clinton-emails-is-‘like-an-18-wheeler-smacking-into-us’/ar-AAjAtxp?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    You really try hard to make a story out of nothing. Literally nothing. They're expressions, not literal.
  • Options

You really try hard to make a story out of nothing. Literally nothing. They're expressions, not literal.

Wasn't Hillary the one to say something to the effect of "words matter"?
  • Options
    Yes. Talking about sexually assaultung women is on par with saying you were "knocked off your game" 11 days before a presidential election.
  • Options
    And by "on par", I mean a score in the game of golf...
  • Options
    The hole is not available for Hillary right now.
    It has been birdied by another player.
  • Options
    “The only people who don’t want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide.” -- Barack Obama

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792430390115991552
  • Options
    Are you referencing the candidate who has asked that the emails, that the FBI even acknowledges as uncertain if they're significant, be released?

Or are you referring to stolen material from someone's personal email account?
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Are you referencing the candidate who has asked that the emails, that the FBI even acknowledges as uncertain if they're significant, be released?

As a former BernieBro, did you find yourself making this many excuses for him, as you do with Clinton?
    Post edited by Boxes&Books on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,762
    edited October 2016
    dignin said:

I can't say this enough.

I totally agree with everything he said. I know, I know, it's a comedian, blah blah. But he's also right about this (although it's not just some millenials - not sure why he focused on them).
    FWIW, I know some millenials who are smart and politically interested. Man, millenials have as bad a rep with the Gen Xers as Gen Xers did with the baby boomers, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited October 2016
    https://youtu.be/SkB0VYZu0T0

This sums up Clintons team
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164
    tonifig8 said:

dignin said:

Lazy People? You mean those Hispanics who milk social services and vote Democrat?

Hillary Rotten Clinton is being investigated by the FBI. In the real world anyone being investigated by the FBI would probably, probably, never get a job. In this crazy world this crook is about to become President of the Untied States of America. Bill Maher is begging for the Crook.
    Yeah and Trump is involved in multiple fraud suits and one rape case.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

benjs said:

rssesq said:

So is this a play by Comey to influence the election?

I mean holy shit...he says himself that he has no idea how long it will take...why now? (although he also states that they came across emails while doing another investigation)

Why didn't just give up all her emails and server earlier?
    Because of ANTISEMITISM, of course. lmao

Good point, it's us despicable Jews in the basement controlling world finances and public opinion. It's so hilarious to blame one religious group for all of the world's corruption - would you like to hold us responsible for human rights violations in Chinese factories? Homelessness in America? Gun violence in Chicago? How about starvation in Africa? This is unrelated and unfounded, just like your joke about Roger Waters being assassinated by Mossad agents.

I'm not going to sit back and tolerate your unsubstantiated, rude, xenophobic party line anti-Jewish rhetoric just as I wouldn't tolerate it about any other sect. In the Israel thread, I'm more than happy to discuss the horrific subjugation and mistreatment of Palestinian peoples at the hands of Israelis (and please note that not all Jews are Zionists or Israelis, and not all Israelis or Zionists are Jews), but this is hate distributed for being hateful's sake masked in (poor) humour. Your tactic is a coward's move, your content happens to be a crock of shit, and I think you know it.
    Well put Benjs.
    Anti-Semites need to be called out for their fearful, hateful, and ignorant rhetoric.
    It's the Jews? Shit, I thought it was the muslims.

This is the one argument that just doesn't fly. Congress has been asking for transparency on the emails for years now. If Hillary and her staff just turned them over to begin with then this wouldn't be an issue...a point Biden agreed with yesterday when interviewed. It is Clinton and her staff's decision to set up the server and their obstruction that brought this upon themselves less then 10 days before the election. They have no one to blame but themselves. Not only that but the democratic primary voter was aware of this mess and yet still chose to elect a damaged candidate. As people are now saying "the investigation was never closed" they should have known this issue could come back to haunt Hillary. This is the candidate that was elected and now her problems belong to the party whether you like it or not.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Sack of shitonite

https://youtu.be/cJV41gS2c8M
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

But you say that only the demise of the system will bring about change, so then the worst candidate should hasten it.

In turn begin anew.

Maybe in a couple of hundred years it could evolve in a positive direction. Not in our lifetime. But I don't consider the collapse of the government (likely to be replaced by something even worse) is the best option. Not at all. I don't know why you would assume that such a thing would result in any kind of improvement. Seems crazy.
    No one is assuming anything.
    Just responding to your thoughts.
    Don't know why you would think that.
    lol
    How do you know what unsung is or isn't assuming any better than me then?
    I can assume the unsung will call Hillary corrupt openly.
    I can't assume you will.
    Will you?
    I'm not fucking playing this game with you. Stop asking me a question I already answered the first time.
    I'll take that as a no.
    Fucking troll. Get ye hence, foul beast!
    Good one :rofl:
    Will you call her corrupt openly?
    How many corruption charges has Hillary been convicted of?
    The same amount that Trump has been convicted of.
    So how many is that?
    Ha. You couldn't bring yourself to answer it as "Hillary hasn't been convicted of any charges", could ya?
    Correction: Hillary hasn't even been charged with anything, much less convicted.

.....any.....day.....now....
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    lukin2006 said:

unsung said:

lol

ohhhhhhh BAM !!!!!!!! that's gotta hurt ! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH !

Godfather.

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    copy and paste-
    For those of us who do not have United States Code committed to memory, here’s what it says:”(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. (b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”

unknown......
  • Options
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    http://youtu.be/C9CqwMPfsms

I'm a big fan of these parodies. Always makes me laugh.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:

“The only people who don’t want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide.” -- Barack Obama

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792430390115991552

Funny how he says this yet supports and endorses Clinton.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    what about pete rose?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,830

what about pete rose?

He's honestly the worst. He was terrible last night in particular, making everyone uncomfortable. Get him off the air. Why does Fox have Pete Rose and ARod on TV? Is Jose Canseco not available? Shoeless Joe Jackson indisposed?
  • Options
    I think ARod is really talented as an analyst.
  • Options
    I can't even watch more than 15seconds of the video. It makes me ill.
    How can the Americans allow this person to become POTUS?
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-anthony-weiner.html?_r=0
This discussion has been closed.