Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,847
    rssesq said:
    She's a total gold digger. You read the article? She probably didn't get the divorce settlement she wanted.

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    nate silver or jack ruby
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

Seriously.
    And thanks for that brain image above. That's just sad...but funny too. :)
    Have a great week, everyone.
    Why Don't we talk about how the DNC helped rig the primaries? And as soon as the DWS resigned HRC hired her on. Why don't we talk about how Clinton received debate questions in advance of the debate?

Awwwwww
    #BernieLost

No votes were rigged in the primaries. Hiring DWS was dumb but not illegal.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,661
    edited October 2016

So at this point Nate Silver has Clinton solidly over the 270 electoral votes.

This is WITHOUT:
    1. North Carolina.......Clinton currently with a 60% chance of winning
    2. Nevada..................Clinton currently with a 59% chance of winning
    3. Florida....................Clinton currently with a 55% chance of winning
    4. Ohio........................Trump favored to win with 57% chance

So over 270 without all 4 of these? Read a pretty promising article this morning about how Nevada is already in the bag based on early voting

http://www.ktnv.com/news/ralston/the-nevada-early-voting-blog

Edit. Yeah, so no Nevada, FL, NC, Ohio or IA and she carries everything else, she is at 273.

I don't see how she loses. Nate Silver's chance at winning seems very pessimistic.
    Yes....and Colorado is the Alamo for Clinton (according to Silver today {can change daily}) with Clinton currently 78% likely to win CO.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now&stateorder

Scroll down about midway to "The Winding Path...". It's a real nice way to see what is going on.
    I have been finding more and more on 538 that interests me each day as I panic and dig deeper to feel better about this. I have not messed with the winding path chart yet though

Yeah, she hasn't trailed in any poll in CO since mind September....that makes me feel better. I am also fairly confident in NC

This is fun too

http://www.270towin.com/
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179

This is WITHOUT:

So over 270 without all 4 of these? Read a pretty promising article this morning about how Nevada is already in the bag based on early voting

Edit. Yeah, so no Nevada, FL, NC, Ohio or IA and she carries everything else, she is at 273.

I don't see how she loses. Nate Silver's chance at winning seems very pessimistic.
    Yes....and Colorado is the Alamo for Clinton (according to Silver today {can change daily}) with Clinton currently 78% likely to win CO.

Scroll down about midway to "The Winding Path...". It's a real nice way to see what is going on.
    I have been finding more and more on 538 that interests me each day as I panic and dig deeper to feel better about this. I have not messed with the winding path chart yet though

Yeah, she hasn't trailed in any poll in CO since mind September....that makes me feel better. I am also fairly confident in NC

This is fun too

This will be an interesting election for his formula. No reason not to trust it (again) but it's such an unusual dynamic out there now.

His book "The Signal and the Noise" might describe this election perfectly. The noise makes you worry and distracts you but the signal is going our way big time. As of today at least.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

Seriously.
    Why Don't we talk about how the DNC helped rig the primaries? And as soon as the DWS resigned HRC hired her on. Why don't we talk about how Clinton received debate questions in advance of the debate?

Awwwwww
    #BernieLost

No votes were rigged in the primaries. Hiring DWS was dumb but not illegal.
    Don't say the D word. she may be Chelsie's long lost sister

• Options

This is WITHOUT:

This is fun too

This will be an interesting election for his formula. No reason not to trust it (again) but it's such an unusual dynamic out there now.

His book "The Signal and the Noise" might describe this election perfectly. The noise makes you worry and distracts you but the signal is going our way big time. As of today at least.
    His model is much less sure of Hillary than all the others...I don't understand how the right can expect to win a presidential election moving forward if the Dems don't need any of the 4 states you listed.

I hope so..
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841

This is WITHOUT:

Perhaps only Nevada matters:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nevada-early-vote_us_581652efe4b0990edc31d16b
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

Seriously.

Awwwwww
    Why talk about things that are unpleasant to her supporters?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    https://youtu.be/wQ6PvrsUzcg

Supporters of the Clintons are bailing. They recognize that this isn't healthy for the country.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Uncomfortable' CNN cuts ties with Brazile

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/cnn-cuts-ties-with-donna-brazile-wikileaks-hillary-clinton-debate-question-dnc
    CNN is "completely uncomfortable" with a former contributor's relationship with the Hillary Clinton campaign and has cut ties with Donna Brazile, a network spokesman said Monday.

"On October 14th, CNN accepted Donna Brazile’s resignation as a CNN contributor," the network said in a statement.
    "CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate," the statement continued. "We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor."

A hacked email published Monday by WikiLeaks appeared to show Brazile, now the interim head of the Democratic National Committee, sending a debate question to Clinton's presidential team.

In the email dated March 5, 2016 — the day before a CNN-hosted debate in Flint, Mich. — Brazile, then a CNN contributor, appeared to give a heads up about a question to John Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman, and Jennifer Palmieri, its communications director.

"One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash," Brazile wrote in the subject line. "Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint."

The email was stolen in the hack of Podesta's email account.

Another email leaked earlier this month appeared to show Brazile sending a town hall question to the Clinton campaign.

"From time to time I get the questions in advance,” says an email to Palmieri dated March 12.

Brazile has rejected the allegations.

“As a longtime political activist with deep ties to our party, I supported all of our candidates for president. I often shared my thoughts with each and every campaign, and any suggestions that indicate otherwise are simply untrue. As it pertains to the CNN Debates, I never had access to questions and would never have shared them with the candidates if I did," Brazile said in a statement.

The Hill reached out to Brazile for comment on the latest leak but has not received a response.

Brazile on Monday tweeted farewell to her CNN colleagues.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

This is WITHOUT:

Perhaps only Nevada matters:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nevada-early-vote_us_581652efe4b0990edc31d16b
    It's a good sign that the numbers are up over 2012. I'm surprised at that.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    edited October 2016
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

Seriously.

Awwwwww
    I don't know, maybe study all the hundreds of posts about those subjects here on the AMT and see if you can figure it out?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

Seriously.

Awwwwww
    I don't know, maybe study all the hundreds of posts about those subjects here on the AMT and see if you can figure it out?
    Yeah we talked about that already. Next...

• Options
    see ya Mama superior. It is stuff like this that makes Giant Douche's supporters feel like the system is rigged.
    Free said:

Uncomfortable' CNN cuts ties with Brazile

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/cnn-cuts-ties-with-donna-brazile-wikileaks-hillary-clinton-debate-question-dnc

CNN is "completely uncomfortable" with a former contributor's relationship with the Hillary Clinton campaign and has cut ties with Donna Brazile, a network spokesman said Monday.

"On October 14th, CNN accepted Donna Brazile’s resignation as a CNN contributor," the network said in a statement.
    "CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate," the statement continued. "We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor."

A hacked email published Monday by WikiLeaks appeared to show Brazile, now the interim head of the Democratic National Committee, sending a debate question to Clinton's presidential team.

In the email dated March 5, 2016 — the day before a CNN-hosted debate in Flint, Mich. — Brazile, then a CNN contributor, appeared to give a heads up about a question to John Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman, and Jennifer Palmieri, its communications director.

"One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash," Brazile wrote in the subject line. "Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint."

The email was stolen in the hack of Podesta's email account.

Another email leaked earlier this month appeared to show Brazile sending a town hall question to the Clinton campaign.

"From time to time I get the questions in advance,” says an email to Palmieri dated March 12.

Brazile has rejected the allegations.

“As a longtime political activist with deep ties to our party, I supported all of our candidates for president. I often shared my thoughts with each and every campaign, and any suggestions that indicate otherwise are simply untrue. As it pertains to the CNN Debates, I never had access to questions and would never have shared them with the candidates if I did," Brazile said in a statement.

The Hill reached out to Brazile for comment on the latest leak but has not received a response.

Brazile on Monday tweeted farewell to her CNN colleagues.
  • Options
    And this is any different from landowski, how?
  • Options

And this is any different from landowski, how?

No shit...the Trump campaign was still paying him while he was "working" for CNN.

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    A good response from the Obama administration.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/white-house-james-comey-clinton-emails/

Hillary is on her own and her campaign should be careful in going after Comey.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    BS44325 said:

Isn't the president in on the entire mess? I thought he knew about her server and emails and pretended not to.
  • Options
    Obama appointed Comey
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

Isn't the president in on the entire mess? I thought he knew about her server and emails and pretended not to.
    Well of course you thought that...that's what Fox News told you.

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

Fox news regarding Clinton tax returns.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/10/31/clintons-tax-returns-raise-many-questions/
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,146
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

Seriously.

Awwwwww
    what I keep finding amusing is that one side claims the other side is so much worse and underhanded than the other. give me a break. THEY ARE ALL POLITICIANS. if you think one side is better than the other, you are a fool. it comes down to nothing more than voting for whomever you think won't nuke the planet.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

Fox news regarding Clinton tax returns.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/10/31/clintons-tax-returns-raise-many-questions/
    That is the stupidest link ever provided. They are preying on your ignorance bud.

• Options

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

Seriously.

Awwwwww
    what I keep finding amusing is that one side claims the other side is so much worse and underhanded than the other. give me a break. THEY ARE ALL POLITICIANS. if you think one side is better than the other, you are a fool. it comes down to nothing more than voting for whomever you think won't nuke the planet.
    Yes they are all politicians but one side (the GOP) is far worse than the democrats. All politicians stretch the truth...the GOP just flat out lies and deceives. JC's link about Hillary's tax return is proof. How in the hell can there be any criticism of her returns when she has released EVERY return and Trump has released NONE?

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,146
    so you think liars lean right? I can't say I agree with that.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited October 2016

Not necessarily...I'm saying that the right has to lie/deceive in order to pull people to their team.

Why else would a working class family vote republican? The republicans are the ones that want to privatize social security, get rid of the ACA, cut taxes for the wealthy, etc. on the backs of the middle class. They convince the middle class voters by frightening them with big government, terrorism, welfare state, immigrants, etc. (I should also add..."taking away your guns", "war against christianity")
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,742

Not necessarily...I'm saying that the right has to lie/deceive in order to pull people to their team.

Why else would a working class family vote republican? The republicans are the ones that want to privatize social security, get rid of the ACA, cut taxes for the wealthy, etc. on the backs of the middle class. They convince the middle class voters by frightening them with big government, terrorism, welfare state, immigrants, etc. (I should also add..."taking away your guns", "war against christianity")
    And to add to the list, the constant theme that things are getting worse, so you need to vote Republican to save us. And that there was a time in our country's past when things were better, or should I say "great".
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

Seriously.

Awwwwww

I hate to tell you this but the Dems are just as bad. You got two candidates and both of them are the 1% and they represent the 1%. You're not fooling anyone.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

Kat said:

Seriously.

Awwwwww

To tell you this but the Dems are just as bad. You got to candidates and both of them are the 1% and they represent the 1%. You're not fooling anyone.
    Excuse me....when you are a 1%er that takes positions that makes the 1%ers pay MORE in taxes, etc. that is far more honest than the 1%er that wants to cut his own taxes.

Wake up

This discussion has been closed.