Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    edited October 2016
    Tried to quote...i failed at forums
    Post edited by unsung on
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,159
    rssesq said:

So is this a play by Comey to influence the election?

I mean holy shit...he says himself that he has no idea how long it will take...why now? (although he also states that they came across emails while doing another investigation)

Why didn't just give up all her emails and server earlier?
    she's toast, trying to hide something and getting caught trying to hide something is truly an admission of guilt.
    I think she would look just fitting in an orange jump suit.

Godfather.

George W Bush came out okay, Hillary will, too.
    Your absolutely correct, she'll be fine. She got over 500 million in cash (Moroccan Dirhams, Saudi Arabian Riyals, Russian Rubles, Israeli Shekels, Haitian Gourdes, Bahraini Dinars)

She didn't get shit. The foundation might have but it didn't benefit her.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

rssesq said:

I mean holy shit...he says himself that he has no idea how long it will take...why now? (although he also states that they came across emails while doing another investigation)

she's toast, trying to hide something and getting caught trying to hide something is truly an admission of guilt.

Godfather.

Your absolutely correct, she'll be fine. She got over 500 million in cash (Moroccan Dirhams, Saudi Arabian Riyals, Russian Rubles, Israeli Shekels, Haitian Gourdes, Bahraini Dinars)

For realz??!!??
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,758
    unsung said:

rssesq said:

Godfather.

For realz??!!??
    Do you look at all foundation donations as money Hillary is embezzling? Or are you just trying to say that the political benefits shouldn't be overlooked?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299

rssesq said:

Godfather.

Go back to your snuggly lil world kid.
  • Options

Because of ANTISEMITISM, of course. lmao

• Options
    unsung said:

rssesq said:

Godfather.

For realz??!!??
    Tell me how it benefited Clinton with evidence please.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

rssesq said:

Godfather.

For realz??!!??
    Did you not know the Clinton Foundation has a top rating and spends it's money as wisely as any charity out there?

I wish she wouldn't run from the criticism that she takes money from countries with bad human rights records. Hannity and dopes like him point it out all the time and say "she should give it back".
    Fuck no she shouldn't, she should stand proudly and say
    "I will gladly take their money and put it to use in righting the wrongs of the world and helping families to recover from the sorts of atrocities and injustices they suffer at the hands of oppressors. Would you rather I give them the money back so they can use it to carry out the atrocities you so love to enumerate? That's the way it sounds. Or would you rather I put that money to good use?"

Duhhh
    It's a no brainer and another missed opportunity by the timid campaign.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    and giving jobs to family and friends in the foundation(see do nothing daughter), and using it as a slush fund for her families expenses, and just maybe by having his speeches go from 250,000 per when she wasn't Secstate to 5 million she was. Did the speeches get FIVE HUNDRED TIMES better? I got kool aid. lol
  • Options
    rssesq said:

and giving jobs to family and friends in the foundation(see do nothing daughter), and using it as a slush fund for her families expenses, and just maybe by having his speeches go from 250,000 per when she wasn't Secstate to 5 million she was. Did the speeches get FIVE HUNDRED TIMES better? I got kool aid. lol

You have no evidence of that....none.

Trump ran his like a slush fund for certain. There is documentation showing his foundation paying personal legal settlements.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,758
    rgambs said:

unsung said:

rssesq said:

Godfather.

For realz??!!??
    Did you not know the Clinton Foundation has a top rating and spends it's money as wisely as any charity out there?

I wish she wouldn't run from the criticism that she takes money from countries with bad human rights records. Hannity and dopes like him point it out all the time and say "she should give it back".
    Fuck no she shouldn't, she should stand proudly and say
    "I will gladly take their money and put it to use in righting the wrongs of the world and helping families to recover from the sorts of atrocities and injustices they suffer at the hands of oppressors. Would you rather I give them the money back so they can use it to carry out the atrocities you so love to enumerate? That's the way it sounds. Or would you rather I put that money to good use?"

Duhhh
    It's a no brainer and another missed opportunity by the timid campaign.
    I agree. I see nothing wrong with taking money from your enemies if they are handing it over.... but with any politician (Hillary no more than anyone else), one should be mindful of how such donations might steer their politics in the backroom. They might not. But they might. Good to try and keep an eye on such things as a rule. However, so far, I haven't seen a scrap of evidence suggesting that this has been done by the Clintons yet (which doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't, but we can't just assume either).
    I am actually Michael more interested in the fraud that Trump committed with his own foundation. That has actually been proven, yet nobody seems to give a shit. It's bizarre.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Godfather.

Unless she just scooter libby'd herself.
  • Options
    Clinton is now demanding that the FBI clarify what it was referring to....sounds like she has something to hide

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    Because you want to shine a bright light on it when you're guilty of something.

Have a beautiful weekend, everyone. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,004
    rssesq said:

Good point, it's us despicable Jews in the basement controlling world finances and public opinion. It's so hilarious to blame one religious group for all of the world's corruption - would you like to hold us responsible for human rights violations in Chinese factories? Homelessness in America? Gun violence in Chicago? How about starvation in Africa? This is unrelated and unfounded, just like your joke about Roger Waters being assassinated by Mossad agents.

I'm not going to sit back and tolerate your unsubstantiated, rude, xenophobic party line anti-Jewish rhetoric just as I wouldn't tolerate it about any other sect. In the Israel thread, I'm more than happy to discuss the horrific subjugation and mistreatment of Palestinian peoples at the hands of Israelis (and please note that not all Jews are Zionists or Israelis, and not all Israelis or Zionists are Jews), but this is hate distributed for being hateful's sake masked in (poor) humour. Your tactic is a coward's move, your content happens to be a crock of shit, and I think you know it.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    save it Benjamin. that grandstanding played itself years ago.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,004
    rssesq said:

benjs said:

rssesq said:

Good point, it's us despicable Jews in the basement controlling world finances and public opinion. It's so hilarious to blame one religious group for all of the world's corruption - would you like to hold us responsible for human rights violations in Chinese factories? Homelessness in America? Gun violence in Chicago? How about starvation in Africa? This is unrelated and unfounded, just like your joke about Roger Waters being assassinated by Mossad agents.

I'm not going to sit back and tolerate your unsubstantiated, rude, xenophobic party line anti-Jewish rhetoric just as I wouldn't tolerate it about any other sect. In the Israel thread, I'm more than happy to discuss the horrific subjugation and mistreatment of Palestinian peoples at the hands of Israelis (and please note that not all Jews are Zionists or Israelis, and not all Israelis or Zionists are Jews), but this is hate distributed for being hateful's sake masked in (poor) humour. Your tactic is a coward's move, your content happens to be a crock of shit, and I think you know it.
    save it Benjamin. that grandstanding played itself years ago.
    Grandstanding? I'm compelled to publicly challenge unfounded lies, destructive and hateful rhetoric that are broadcasted; if your conscience doesn't tell you to do the same, that's on you. And I go by Ben, thanks.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
    i've said nothing the right honorable Winston Churchill did not write almost 100 years ago which was learned at a State University. Blame higher education, the United State's greatest ally, and the NEA if you have a problem with the truth.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Isn't their another thread you could spout your hateful bullshit?
  • Options
    rssesq said:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
    i've said nothing the right honorable Winston Churchill did not write almost 100 years ago which was learned at a State University. Blame higher education, the United State's greatest ally, and the NEA if you have a problem with the truth.

Churchill never spread the blood libel that "yiddish men" killed a bunch of Roman Catholics. He also certainly never asserted that his political opponents were in the pocket of a rich jewish cabal. You're no Churchill buddy...just another anti-semite.

• Options
    starting to sound like the new info about other emails came from the Anthony Weiner child sexting case investigation. Carlos Danger strikes again. What was Huma thinkin when she married him? Maybe it was just a marriage of political convenience, not unlike her boss' marriage.

Clinton is now demanding that the FBI clarify what it was referring to....sounds like she has something to hide

• Options
    off to see Cypress Hill, have a wonderful weekend every1.
    Ciao Darlings
  • Options
    rssesq said:

off to see Cypress Hill, have a wonderful weekend every1.
    Ciao Darlings

Insane in the brain
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    benjs said:

rssesq said:

Thank you. I've read similar comments of Mr. Esq. (really an attorney? - if so, god help your Jewish clients). Fuck knows people have been banned for less - or for seemingly no reason.

This particular time period has seemed to bring out the ugly side of some. I wish I could ask that it be stifled, yet I'd rather see true colors come to light.
  • Options

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

But you say that only the demise of the system will bring about change, so then the worst candidate should hasten it.

In turn begin anew.

Maybe in a couple of hundred years it could evolve in a positive direction. Not in our lifetime. But I don't consider the collapse of the government (likely to be replaced by something even worse) is the best option. Not at all. I don't know why you would assume that such a thing would result in any kind of improvement. Seems crazy.
    No one is assuming anything.
    Just responding to your thoughts.
    Don't know why you would think that.
    lol
    How do you know what unsung is or isn't assuming any better than me then?
    I can assume the unsung will call Hillary corrupt openly.
    I can't assume you will.
    Will you?
    I'm not fucking playing this game with you. Stop asking me a question I already answered the first time.
    I'll take that as a no.
    Fucking troll. Get ye hence, foul beast!
    Good one :rofl:
    Will you call her corrupt openly?
    How many corruption charges has Hillary been convicted of?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Godfather.

Was she playing hide the banana?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

But you say that only the demise of the system will bring about change, so then the worst candidate should hasten it.

In turn begin anew.

Maybe in a couple of hundred years it could evolve in a positive direction. Not in our lifetime. But I don't consider the collapse of the government (likely to be replaced by something even worse) is the best option. Not at all. I don't know why you would assume that such a thing would result in any kind of improvement. Seems crazy.
    lol
    I can't assume you will.
    Will you?
    I'm not fucking playing this game with you. Stop asking me a question I already answered the first time.
    I'll take that as a no.
    You don't seem to require the same level of evidence for Bush or Cheney.
  • Options

rgambs said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

In turn begin anew.

lol
    I can't assume you will.
    Will you?
    I'll take that as a no.
    The same amount that Trump has been convicted of.
    So how many is that?
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

Jason P said:

mrussel1 said:

Jason P said:

Also, this follows the trend of a damaging Hillary story AGAIN being released on a Friday afternoon.

How very convenient.

Friday is better keeps it in the news all weekend. The Trump was on Friday too
    You can ask for no better time to have a damaging story released. Two days of time to spin it while America tunes out to football.

To be fair, the Trump story was when the media decided to go knives-out on Trump because of the actual possibility the Clown might win. The only reason NBC didn't wait until Monday is because either 1) they caught wind that someone else had a scoop on the story or 2) They were saving the story as a counter-measure for the Hillary email wiki release that happened several hours earlier.
    Wait who's going to spin it? Can someone of you guys post links to popular papers/news groups that are spinning this revelation? Would love to read/see some good info.

Otherwise I'll probably continue to get my news from JC. He's been the best news reporter lately.
    The Lourde taketh and the Lourde givith.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.