eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Shocking that the washington establishment is voting for the washington establishment.
    Yeah four star general, sec of state, etc. What a piece of shit.
    Not a piece of shit just a man who wants to maintain the status quo. That's the choice. Keep it going or burn it down.
    Burn it down? Give me some examples in the 300 years where they burned it down and something better came behind it.

France 1789? Russia 1917? Germany 33? Spain? How about China and the Cultural Revolution. No thanks. Burn down your own fucking country, leave ours alone.
    Now who's being melodramatic? Nobody's talking about a revolution but just a mass restructuring of government agencies at the federal level. Washington is broken. You are either voting to take a stab at fixing it or voting for more of the same.
    Words matter, Mr. Trump. Use the proper ones. It why we are in this shit election today.
    You are in this shit election today because the professional politicians from either party have been bystandards to horrible governance for the longest time. Washington is broken and people are now willing to throw in their lot with a charlatan. Is the cure worse then the disease? Is the cure even a cure at all? Who knows but it is time for alternative forms of treatment because the disease cannot go on.
    Agreed there are areas of the federal government that need work but how many supporters of Trump are actually voting for him for this reason? All I hear is 'He speaks the truth' or 'Hillary is a liar' from his supporters. Where are the people supporting Trump who want to uproot the government? I'm sure there are but they are in the minority of his supporters, I would go as low as 5%. Look at his rallies. He's inciting the crowd to turn on the press and the followers are following his lead. These are not the type of people who are there because they are in tune with the workings (good or bad) of the federal government. I think you are giving way too much credit to his supporters.

I think it is the exact opposite. You accept the narrative and caricature of "the deplorables" and hence do not give his supporters enough credit. It is why I linked to that Michael Moore video before. He is no right winger and is certainly not a Trump supporter but understands that he is speaking to a massive segment of the population that just want to "throw the bums out". These people are not racists and are not idiots and they might not even like Trump but what they want to do is give the establishment a giant middle finger and Trump is the vehicle to do that. Washington is broken and the choice is something different or more of the same. That is it. The election is about nothing else.
    That's all fine and dandy as a narrative to make you feel better about conservatism, but it doesn't square with what we here in America are seeing and hearing on a daily basis.
    The "blow it up" people who aren't idiots or deplorables are mostly going 3rd party or abstaining. Sure, some non-deplorables are supporting him, the half dumbasses who know nothing about politics at all. The fact is, people with critical thinking skills know that he is not going to blow anything up or change the status quo. I don't really believe that you believe he will do so, you know as well as the rest of us it will be politics and corruption as usual, just with a more conservative flavor.

The fact of the matter is that the majority of Trump's support is coming from the aptly named deplorables. Trump signs go hand in hand with Confederate flags, every white racist in the country who votes for POTUS will vote for Trump, believe it. One of my neighbors has a sign that says "Trump that B**ch"
    Classy.
    His campaign exploded on the premise that Mexico sends their rapists to America, that is pretty telling. His demographic support is telling. His white supremacist support is telling. Everything points to the "blow it up" people being the fringe among his support base.

White supremacist support? fringe? and criminals do come from Mexico (not all) and he has stated that.... i think that part of the statement was more a reflection of people like you and fellow HRC supporters and how you perceive those that have a different opinion than you

lets label everyone racist and xenophobes and see if it sticks....

i have come across plenty of Trump supporters who are doctors, teachers, management...all levels of upper education and not the typical backwoods redneck that HRC supporters try to portray Trump supporters

almost every HRC supporter i have come across on this board or in real life are some of the least tolerant, most angry, and least open minded people i have ever encountered
    Yeah, white supremacist support. They unequivocably support Trump and have been emboldened by his campaign. Former KKK leader David Duke was inspired to run for office by Trump and he is getting enough support to make the debate for whatever office he is seeking.

I know a doctor who is voting for Trump too. Well educated, well off... Racist. Obviously racist.

Was very dissapointed when the exchange student he hosted from Mexico wasn't awestruck with his big house and fancy car.
    He literally thought she would be some poor thing who lived in a shack because she was Mexican, turns out, Mexico has a middle class too! Who woulda thunk it? She thought he was a fucking country bumpkin because she was from the city and lived in a penthouse lol
    That's just one little example of who he is and who many, probably most, Trump supporters are.

Your last statement is just silly sour grapes.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,945
    pjalive21 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Shocking that the washington establishment is voting for the washington establishment.
    Not a piece of shit just a man who wants to maintain the status quo. That's the choice. Keep it going or burn it down.
    Burn it down? Give me some examples in the 300 years where they burned it down and something better came behind it.

France 1789? Russia 1917? Germany 33? Spain? How about China and the Cultural Revolution. No thanks. Burn down your own fucking country, leave ours alone.
    Now who's being melodramatic? Nobody's talking about a revolution but just a mass restructuring of government agencies at the federal level. Washington is broken. You are either voting to take a stab at fixing it or voting for more of the same.
    Words matter, Mr. Trump. Use the proper ones. It why we are in this shit election today.
    You are in this shit election today because the professional politicians from either party have been bystandards to horrible governance for the longest time. Washington is broken and people are now willing to throw in their lot with a charlatan. Is the cure worse then the disease? Is the cure even a cure at all? Who knows but it is time for alternative forms of treatment because the disease cannot go on.
    Agreed there are areas of the federal government that need work but how many supporters of Trump are actually voting for him for this reason? All I hear is 'He speaks the truth' or 'Hillary is a liar' from his supporters. Where are the people supporting Trump who want to uproot the government? I'm sure there are but they are in the minority of his supporters, I would go as low as 5%. Look at his rallies. He's inciting the crowd to turn on the press and the followers are following his lead. These are not the type of people who are there because they are in tune with the workings (good or bad) of the federal government. I think you are giving way too much credit to his supporters.

I think it is the exact opposite. You accept the narrative and caricature of "the deplorables" and hence do not give his supporters enough credit. It is why I linked to that Michael Moore video before. He is no right winger and is certainly not a Trump supporter but understands that he is speaking to a massive segment of the population that just want to "throw the bums out". These people are not racists and are not idiots and they might not even like Trump but what they want to do is give the establishment a giant middle finger and Trump is the vehicle to do that. Washington is broken and the choice is something different or more of the same. That is it. The election is about nothing else.
    That's all fine and dandy as a narrative to make you feel better about conservatism, but it doesn't square with what we here in America are seeing and hearing on a daily basis.
    The "blow it up" people who aren't idiots or deplorables are mostly going 3rd party or abstaining. Sure, some non-deplorables are supporting him, the half dumbasses who know nothing about politics at all. The fact is, people with critical thinking skills know that he is not going to blow anything up or change the status quo. I don't really believe that you believe he will do so, you know as well as the rest of us it will be politics and corruption as usual, just with a more conservative flavor.

The fact of the matter is that the majority of Trump's support is coming from the aptly named deplorables. Trump signs go hand in hand with Confederate flags, every white racist in the country who votes for POTUS will vote for Trump, believe it. One of my neighbors has a sign that says "Trump that B**ch"
    Classy.
    His campaign exploded on the premise that Mexico sends their rapists to America, that is pretty telling. His demographic support is telling. His white supremacist support is telling. Everything points to the "blow it up" people being the fringe among his support base.

White supremacist support? fringe? and criminals do come from Mexico (not all) and he has stated that.... i think that part of the statement was more a reflection of people like you and fellow HRC supporters and how you perceive those that have a different opinion than you

lets label everyone racist and xenophobes and see if it sticks....

i have come across plenty of Trump supporters who are doctors, teachers, management...all levels of upper education and not the typical backwoods redneck that HRC supporters try to portray Trump supporters

almost every HRC supporter i have come across on this board or in real life are some of the least tolerant, most angry, and least open minded people i have ever encountered
    again, you see what you want to see.

for example, an uncle I admire very much and is a very successful lawyer told everyone at thanksgiving that he is a trump supporter.

then, another uncle who is a bastard of a human being, called him out on it saying that he can't even stomach watching trump on tv.

conversely, many of the trump folks on here that I've seen are very close minded and angry-seeming dem-haters. on the same token, there are some hillary supporters that come off condescending and cocky. this election seems to be bringing out the worst in some people on all sides. it's not dependent on who you are supporting.

I will say, though, a lot of the anger you are seeing from the hillary/anti-trump side is based on the racist and sexist and xenophobic nonsense that is bubbling up because of this election. it is baffling to see these issues, seemingly progressing away from that shit, come back to the forefront because of some fear mongering asshole. and people thinking he is fit for the presidency is mind boggling to social progressives.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    edited October 2016
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.
    This has nothing to do with conservatism because I don't believe he is a conservative and most republicans don't believe he is a conservative. Most conservatives including myself don't actually like trump but recognize the protest vote he is now becoming. I'm sorry but his "base" is made up of far more rational "throw the bums out" voters then the racists you describe. At some point democrats win or lose will have to come to terms with segment of the electorate that are not racist but that are just disgusted with the whole system. They are real people with real concerns and brushing them of as racist is just a way for you to avoid dealing with their troubles. Washington is broken and the choice is between change or more of the same. Nobody knows what Trump's change will bring but what they do know is that for the first time ever there is a candidate who doesn't owe anything to his own party or any big money donors. It is the system's hate for Trump that would actually allow him to affect the most change. I get that it's scary but in some ways it's refreshing.

Finally as an aside...

In this day in Presidential history polls had Jimmy Carter up 9 points over Ronald Reagan.

Trump is behind but in swing states he is still close enough to make a move. Those states will either all break away from him or all break for him. People want change and they just have to decide whether they want to take a plunge on a massive question mark.
    I don't understand how you are in a position to make those claims. How many people do you know who are voting for Trump? How can you say that it has nothing to do with conservatism with the right-wing media giving him unconditional support?
    I know actual, real world Trump supporters in the flesh and they are not what you so desperately want to believe they are.
    You are contradicting the many conservative voices like George Will who are disgusted with what conservatism has become since they let the Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, crowd take over their movement.
    BS's comment was on point.

I'm a life long progressive and You could place me under BS's explanation-
    Also, I know some hardcore conservatives, the type that had a hard on for Cruz, and they too fall under BS's explanation. Believe it or not, you're world along with your neighbor doesn't represent the country. Maybe you're not as informed(aware) as you think you are.

I just found out yesterday that people in certain parts of the country still use the term "supper"... Wtf... Haha

Edit: I'm also a Hispanic.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.
    This has nothing to do with conservatism because I don't believe he is a conservative and most republicans don't believe he is a conservative. Most conservatives including myself don't actually like trump but recognize the protest vote he is now becoming. I'm sorry but his "base" is made up of far more rational "throw the bums out" voters then the racists you describe. At some point democrats win or lose will have to come to terms with segment of the electorate that are not racist but that are just disgusted with the whole system. They are real people with real concerns and brushing them of as racist is just a way for you to avoid dealing with their troubles. Washington is broken and the choice is between change or more of the same. Nobody knows what Trump's change will bring but what they do know is that for the first time ever there is a candidate who doesn't owe anything to his own party or any big money donors. It is the system's hate for Trump that would actually allow him to affect the most change. I get that it's scary but in some ways it's refreshing.

Finally as an aside...

In this day in Presidential history polls had Jimmy Carter up 9 points over Ronald Reagan.

Trump is behind but in swing states he is still close enough to make a move. Those states will either all break away from him or all break for him. People want change and they just have to decide whether they want to take a plunge on a massive question mark.
    I don't understand how you are in a position to make those claims. How many people do you know who are voting for Trump? How can you say that it has nothing to do with conservatism with the right-wing media giving him unconditional support?
    I know actual, real world Trump supporters in the flesh and they are not what you so desperately want to believe they are.
    You are contradicting the many conservative voices like George Will who are disgusted with what conservatism has become since they let the Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, crowd take over their movement.

Also, I know some hardcore conservatives, the type that had a hard on for Cruz, and they too fall under BS's explanation. Believe it or not, you're world along with your neighbor doesn't represent the country. Maybe you're not as informed(aware) as you think you are.

I just found out yesterday that people in certain parts of the country still use the term "supper"... Wtf... Haha

• Options
    fuck, since when is supper not a correct term?

"oh, I'm so sorry, din-NAH is served, madam!".
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,066
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bill-weld-tells-voters-pick-clinton-over-trump

I agree with William Weld
    Accepting that his presidential bid will fail, Libertarian vice presidential candidate Bill Weld on Tuesday obliquely urged voters to vote for Hillary Clinton.

In a Tuesday statement addressed to voters torn between Donald Trump and Clinton, the former Massachusetts governor told Republicans not to vote for the GOP nominee out of “fear for our country.”

“After careful observation and reflection, I have come to believe that Donald Trump, if elected President of the United States, would not be able to stand up to this pressure and this criticism without becoming unhinged and unable to perform competently the duties of his office,” the former Massachusetts governor said in a statement.

Weld ticks off a long list of what he sees as Trump’s flaws, including his childish response to criticism, divisive rhetoric about immigrants and minorities, instability, and lack of familiarity with policy.

While Weld said he will see his bid with Gary Johnson through to Election Day, he acknowledged that the Libertarian Party ticket, which has languished far behind in the polls, will not break “the two party monopoly” this year. He announced in early October that he would spend the rest of the campaign cycle speaking out against Trump.

Some observers interpreted the last paragraph of his statement as a winking request for voters not to cast ballots for his own running mate.

“Every citizen must be aware of the power and responsibility of each individual vote,” Weld writes. “This is not the time to cast a jocular or feel-good vote for a man whom you may have briefly found entertaining.”

Though Weld goes on to mention Trump by name, his comments could also describe Johnson, who captured headlines with his bumbling responses to foreign policy questions and odd interview antics.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

I live in Ohio, my world is known for being a representation of the country lol. Seriously.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,718
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

I live in Ohio, my world is known for being a representation of the country lol. Seriously.
    You always hear that specifically about Columbus. Companies apparently test out products there to measure if it will go over with the rest of us. It must mean you're exceedingly average!
  • Options
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

Where in Ohio? We have family in Darke County. That's where my brother in law lives that told me Obama only got elected "because of the niXXers"

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,735

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

Where in Ohio? We have family in Darke County. That's where my brother in law lives that told me Obama only got elected "because of the niXXers"
    I lived most of my life in Cuyahoga County. I have never heard of Drake. Where is that? Where I'm from, we believe that Ohio ends at OU. After that, it's KY.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    GO KNICKERS! lol
    But seriously I'd love to hear what he says about YOU after you bounced. lmao
  • Options

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

That sounds pretty Ohio to me lol
    I live in Carroll County, way over in the hills of eastern Ohio. Just as rural, probably moreso.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

I lived most of my life in Cuyahoga County. I have never heard of Drake. Where is that? Where I'm from, we believe that Ohio ends at OU. After that, it's KY.
    Woot woot! I grew up in Tuscarawas County, you probably drove through on 77 and remarked at our beautiful cow pastures and shuttered factories lol. Though, really, when it comes to shuttered factories, Cuyahoga can probably compete with any county in the States.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

you mean OSU? :)

Darke County is just NW of Dayton. Greenville is the county seat.

• Options
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    yur other fanboy posted that yesterday. Gern or Russel, of course.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

I'm trying to figure out if you are a bigger Trumpboy than toejam8

• Options
    rssesq said:

GO KNICKERS! lol
    But seriously I'd love to hear what he says about YOU after you bounced. lmao

• Options
    rssesq said:

oh, am I being called a fanboy now too? I'm tickled!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

The right-wing media giving him unconditional support? Are you even paying attention? Hannity absolutely is but many others are certainly not. The vast majority of conservative media is part of the #NeverTrump movement. This began during the primaries and continues to this day...it is not even close. I read a ton of conservative media so I am absolutely in a position to make those claims.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

In 1980, the debate happened right before the election. I would bet it was after that poll you just cited. This was the infamous 'malaise' debate that sank Carter.
    And we didn't have the internet feeding people bullshit information...
    Nor was there constant polling so you could see the trends.
    Yeah and they get released without much commentary. Just "TRUMP LEADS CLINTON IN FL" but no commentary on other polls or the track record of the poll they are announcing.

Then 30 minutes later "CLINTON LEADS TRUMP IN FL"....
    Well today's Bloomberg poll that shows Trump up in FL is rated as an A+ poll by Nate Silver. It has a very good track record. The commentary is there and it makes the point that Trump is up with independents and that he is taking a larger percentage of the african american vote then Romney did. This poll is within the margin of error to be sure but it certainly shows that Trump is very much in the game. If someone told you at the start of the primary that with two weeks to go Trump would be leading in Ohio and would be tied in Florida I'm sure you would be concerned. Those states tend to go with the winner every time.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

Ok...so help explain how Ohio is one of the only swing stages that has pretty much shown Trump up the entire time? You can't honestly believe that the bulk of your state is racist can you?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

Ok...so help explain how Ohio is one of the only swing stages that has pretty much shown Trump up the entire time? You can't honestly believe that the bulk of your state is racist can you?
    Not racist....uneducated. Lots of lower middle class uninformed uneducated white voters. That's Trump's recipe.

• Options

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

Not racist....uneducated. Lots of lower middle class uninformed uneducated white voters. That's Trump's recipe.
    Oh. So they're stupid.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

Nice stereotype ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

Oh. So they're stupid.
    Ignorant is the better term. Extremely ignorant.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,606

rgambs said:

g under p said:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/secret-service-agent-says-good/

Hillary's treatment of her Secret Service appears to be not so good.

"Good morning, ma'am," a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton. "F*** off," she replied.

Peace

Yeah, I have heard this stuff before. Unfortunately the Secret Service's reputation is pretty tarnished lately so their credibility is in question.
    Personally, I don't give any additional credibility to an individuals claims because of the clothes they wear to work, but I am certainly in the minority there. People tend to think anyone who wears a somewhat military style uniform (they wear suits, but you get the point) should be taken at their word for some reason, as if cops and soldiers are not fallible people who are often wrong or lying.
    Everyone is lying except Hillary right? All benefit of the doubt is provided to Hillary I guess. She can do no wrong.
    what rgambs said.

I find it very interesting how most everyone who hates hillary takes every anti-hillary claim as gospel. come on. you know better.
    The allegations against Trump are treated as guilty until proven innocent in the media and this board. Now, I believe most of the allegations are true based on the number of allegations (where there is smoke there is fire). There are numerous allegations against Hillary of her being a liar, deceitful, greedy, self-centered, disliking the common man, etc... but she is somehow given the benefit of the doubt on here. This secret service agent must be a liar. Her husband was having sex with interns while his kid was in the house and she thought it was okay to stay with him and keep their daughter in that environment. There should be little benefit of the doubt afforded.

That is my point. Perhaps the agent is lying, but it is tiring reading about everything said about Hillary is false until absolutely proven.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

you mean OSU? :)

Darke County is just NW of Dayton. Greenville is the county seat.
    I'm giving Athens credit due to the Halloween party. And I grew up next to the Ford and GM plants in Brook Park. They were shuttered and opened so many times.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

The problem with Ohio is that it is reverse of the rest of the country. The education levels are not keeping up with national averages
  • Options

rgambs said:

g under p said:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/secret-service-agent-says-good/

Hillary's treatment of her Secret Service appears to be not so good.

"Good morning, ma'am," a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton. "F*** off," she replied.

Peace

Yeah, I have heard this stuff before. Unfortunately the Secret Service's reputation is pretty tarnished lately so their credibility is in question.
    Personally, I don't give any additional credibility to an individuals claims because of the clothes they wear to work, but I am certainly in the minority there. People tend to think anyone who wears a somewhat military style uniform (they wear suits, but you get the point) should be taken at their word for some reason, as if cops and soldiers are not fallible people who are often wrong or lying.
    Everyone is lying except Hillary right? All benefit of the doubt is provided to Hillary I guess. She can do no wrong.
    what rgambs said.

I find it very interesting how most everyone who hates hillary takes every anti-hillary claim as gospel. come on. you know better.
    The allegations against Trump are treated as guilty until proven innocent in the media and this board. Now, I believe most of the allegations are true based on the number of allegations (where there is smoke there is fire). There are numerous allegations against Hillary of her being a liar, deceitful, greedy, self-centered, disliking the common man, etc... but she is somehow given the benefit of the doubt on here. This secret service agent must be a liar. Her husband was having sex with interns while his kid was in the house and she thought it was okay to stay with him and keep their daughter in that environment. There should be little benefit of the doubt afforded.

That is my point. Perhaps the agent is lying, but it is tiring reading about everything said about Hillary is false until absolutely proven.
    from what I've been reading this entire time, is that Hillary is absolutely not being given the benefit of the doubt at all. People acknowledge her shadiness completely. it's not that the secret service agent is a liar. but it's one person. Like you said, if Trump had only one accuser, it would be much different. I, for one, was one of the ones tellling people on here when it was only one that it is innocent until proven guilty.

The "husband" thing is a non-judging point for me. People have affairs with their kids at home all the time (and that house is not your average home, it's a fucking office building). Not something I would do, but that's on Bill, not on Hillary. Being in that sitution is impossible for anyone. Can you imagine being in the white house and having to make the choice of bringing down the leader of the free world?

People just don't want Trump in office. I didn't see many Hillary supporters on here during the primary. it's only now that people think she is the less dangerous of two nimrods.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.