• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,735
    unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

That is a sad assessment Gambs but I won't argue as it is your state and there is no doubt that you know it better then me. I guess my question is if your state in certain parts is as racist as you say then how did it go for Obama in both elections? Why is it trending towards Trump now? Has it become more racist in the last 8 years or is it simply that the African American vote is completely unethused by Clinton. The racism argument just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me considering it's previous voting record.

Just from the info you guys have stated here, I would assume it's because Ohio was a lot more eager to be xenophobic against Muslims than they were to be racist against black people. Being scared about and angry at Muslims is one of Trump's major platforms, and a lot of Americans are eating it up for breakfast.
    Really?
    Yeah, why? You don't think that a lot of people have been lured in by Trump's very extreme views when it comes to Muslims? It's one of his main talking points.
    No. I don't think that explains it at all. I think that again is using the racism card to discount the real concerns of the working class voter that democrats no longer care to address.

https://youtu.be/1_O_1bucvaw
    But how does the GOP convince the working class to vote for them? By suggesting that their lives are worse because of affirmative action (racism), immigrants that take their jobs (racism), taxes that are increasing (which they aren't for the middle class).
    Or things like NAFTA and TPP are outsourcing all of the manufacturing jobs.
    So you'd like the federal government to step in and do something about jobs going elsewhere?
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

That is a sad assessment Gambs but I won't argue as it is your state and there is no doubt that you know it better then me. I guess my question is if your state in certain parts is as racist as you say then how did it go for Obama in both elections? Why is it trending towards Trump now? Has it become more racist in the last 8 years or is it simply that the African American vote is completely unethused by Clinton. The racism argument just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me considering it's previous voting record.

Just from the info you guys have stated here, I would assume it's because Ohio was a lot more eager to be xenophobic against Muslims than they were to be racist against black people. Being scared about and angry at Muslims is one of Trump's major platforms, and a lot of Americans are eating it up for breakfast.
    Really?
    Yeah, why? You don't think that a lot of people have been lured in by Trump's very extreme views when it comes to Muslims? It's one of his main talking points.
    No. I don't think that explains it at all. I think that again is using the racism card to discount the real concerns of the working class voter that democrats no longer care to address.

But how does the GOP convince the working class to vote for them? By suggesting that their lives are worse because of affirmative action (racism), immigrants that take their jobs (racism), taxes that are increasing (which they aren't for the middle class).
    So you'd like the federal government to step in and do something about jobs going elsewhere?
    That's rich. You'd like me to say that the government should do something about the government screwing it up.

Thank God for government saving us from government!
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,159
    lolobugg said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Down here in the good ol' South they do it with Religion, brother.
    Yeah that's the other thing I keep hearing (or seeing via memes on facebook), if Hillary is elected there will be a war on Christianity....wtf?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,815
    unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Yeah NAFTA had been brutal. All these jobs going to China thanks to NAFTA.

That makes sense, right? I mean we blame NAFTA for China.
  • Options
    "vote trump if you smart"

"thats great were gana get a lieing peice of crapp for president maybe jesus will come back"
    I just copy/pasted this from a facebook "friend" status and meme comment

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

"thats great were gana get a lieing peice of crapp for president maybe jesus will come back"

Was it sarcasm?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Have you seen someone blame NAFTA for China?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,735
    unsung said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

That's rich. You'd like me to say that the government should do something about the government screwing it up.

Thank God for government saving us from government!
    I was just asking for clarification. The government forced US companies to move manufacturing overseas? With no trade agreement they would've stayed? Yes to tariffs? No to tarrifs?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Was it sarcasm?

NO! Dude's from Darke County

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

NO we don't blame NAFTA for China. We blame Bill and Hillary for NAFTA, silly. TPP we can blame on Hillary after sheis elected and flips, yet again, on TPP

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192

lolobugg said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Yeah that's the other thing I keep hearing (or seeing via memes on facebook), if Hillary is elected there will be a war on Christianity....wtf?
    Ignorance........ you can thank our friends at the Christian Coalition for locking down the south for as long as the Baby Boomers are a voting segment.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options

lolobugg said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

There is a war on Christianity and it didn't start with the Bolshevik revolution but those Yiddish men sure killed a lot of Russian catholics but Stalin got wise and purged em. lmao
  • Options
    rssesq said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

NO we don't blame NAFTA for China. We blame Bill and Hillary for NAFTA, silly. TPP we can blame on Hillary after sheis elected and flips, yet again, on TPP

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/10/19/donald-trump-ny1-2008-hillary-clinton-kfile-jnd-orig.cnn

Your boy doesn't blame Clinton for NAFTA....at least he didn't 8 years ago

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    edited October 2016
    Voting For Hillary Is A Vote To Drive America Off A Cliff
    hahahaha....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Yd_Y009AY
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    Your boy Sheldon Adelson is trying to stop the marijuana movement.
    http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/billionaire-sheldon-adelson-joins-fight-against-arizona-marijuana-legalization-8768044

PS How are the docs keeping this thing alive?
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    How is Sheldon Adelson Gern's boy? I fail to see the connection there.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Blame Nixon for China.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Now I'm really confused. Are the factories moving to Mexico? Or are the Mexicans coming here to steal our jobs?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,099
    CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Now I'm really confused. Are the factories moving to Mexico? Or are the Mexicans coming here to steal our jobs?
    both. mexicans are stealing the factories. picking them up, and moving them by hand.

"come on, Jorge, get that corner!"
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Have you seen someone blame NAFTA for China?
    That's where the jobs went..
    rssesq said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

How many net jobs did we lose due to NAFTA? Just curious. And please don't quote Bernie's numbers.....
  • Options
    rssesq said:

lolobugg said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

There is a war on Christianity and it didn't start with the Bolshevik revolution but those Yiddish men sure killed a lot of Russian catholics but Stalin got wise and purged em. lmao
    That's an asshole comment. My entire extended family was purged in holodomor, they were Ukrainian and Eastern Orthodox. But way to LOL about it.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

Nailed it there. Ohio went for Bush twice because minorities weren't excited about the Dem option, and GW was many things, but he wasn't "outspoken" like Trump lol
    The question is, do they dislike Trump enough to show up to the polls for her?
    Nobody can predict Ohio this time around, it is truly a toss-up, dependant mostly on that one factor: minority turnout.

Again, the cities are capable of carrying it for Clinton easily if they show up. The statewide election map from the last 2 contests was a sea of red with 2 blue islands, but the islands carried the day. Who knows what will happen this year, I know Clinton is hated, but Trump is hated too...
    I wouldn't bet on Ohio lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

lolobugg said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

That's an asshole comment. My entire extended family was purged in holodomor, they were Ukrainian and Eastern Orthodox. But way to LOL about it.
    Not to mention the shot at "Yiddish men" who "killed a lot of Russian catholics". That is pure anti-semitism by Rssesq right there.
  • Options

Well it's quite clear now. You see first Sheldon Adelson is jewish and a big supporter of Israel. Second according to Rssesq, Gern's support for Hillary, who happens herself to be a supporter of Israel, makes Adelson "Gern's boy". It is convulted to be sure but in Rssesq's anti-semetic mind everyone is just in the pocket of that "yiddish man" Sheldon Adelson and the rest of the big jewish cabal. Hillary, Gern, Everybody.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    edited October 2016

Connect the dots....Adelson is a wealthy Jew.
    Therefore rresq has to make some sort of derogatory comment. No matter how vague, unwarranted, or unnecessary.
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    edited October 2016
    This election is serious business and has real ramifications....as hard as Trump tries to turn this election into a circus, and as "progressives" rail against Hillary. It's important to get out and vote for democrats all down the ballot. Otherwise this is a possibility. Fuck this guy and his party.

Cruz: GOP may block Supreme Court nominees indefinitely

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/cruz-supreme-court-blockade-230363?cmpid=sf
    Post edited by dignin on
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Millions from Sweden, Morocco pouring into Clinton Foundation alarmed campaign manager: emails

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/millions-from-sweden-morocco-pouring-into-clinton-foundation-alarmed-campaign-manager-emails

At least Morroco and Sweden are safe from the US war machine...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Well it's quite clear now. You see first Sheldon Adelson is jewish and a big supporter of Israel. Second according to Rssesq, Gern's support for Hillary, who happens herself to be a supporter of Israel, makes Adelson "Gern's boy". It is convulted to be sure but in Rssesq's anti-semetic mind everyone is just in the pocket of that "yiddish man" Sheldon Adelson and the rest of the big jewish cabal. Hillary, Gern, Everybody.
    Should I add *Adelson fanboy" to my signature? I don't want to misrepresent myself.

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

The jobs are outsourced and your shit party is subsidizing an invasion of third world countries.

You get what you want, the end of the white race, endless dem votes, and your "diversity". You won't have to worry about rigging elections anymore.

Unfortunately it also imports a real rape culture, unlike the imagined one in the states, a real war on women, and imports people that throw gays off of building roofs.

Congrats!

• Options
    unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

The jobs are outsourced and your shit party is subsidizing an invasion of third world countries.

You get what you want, the end of the white race, endless dem votes, and your "diversity". You won't have to worry about rigging elections anymore.

Unfortunately it also imports a real rape culture, unlike the imagined one in the states, a real war on women, and imports people that throw gays off of building roofs.

Congrats!

Well, well, well, you finally show your true colors. Let me guess, you're voting for David Duke? Deplorable indeed.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.