Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,146
    JC29856 said:

pjalive21 said:

haha way to go HRC!!! Way to try and relate to get more of that black vote or the white wannabe suburban kids

and got Bon Jovi and Katy Petty on tap too...woooooooooooo

she got my vote!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-jay-z-concert_us_580f8761e4b02444efa584c7

jay z says bad bad things about women!!!!!!
    I got 99 problems and the dems ain't one!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179
    edited October 2016
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    does this not apply to chosen ones? lmao
    Kat said:

Lots of spamming today

Yes, that's pretty spammy. I think we have enough video links. New ones will be removed...video link posters, you've hit your limit.

Back to discussion....can't wait for this election to be over.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/election-over-poll_us_580f564fe4b0a03911ee966d
  • Options
    rssesq said:

Kat said:

Lots of spamming today

Yes, that's pretty spammy. I think we have enough video links. New ones will be removed...video link posters, you've hit your limit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/election-over-poll_us_580f564fe4b0a03911ee966d
    I think mine is related to the topic. Music videos aren't. Are we in third grade? Did you really need to post this?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    what did Sargent Hulka say to Psycho? I didn't want to post the vid and break da rulz
  • Options
    rssesq said:

what did Sargent Hulka say to Psycho? I didn't want to post the vid and break da rulz

So did you like the video where your boy is fawning over Hillary?

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764

rssesq said:

Kat said:

Lots of spamming today

I think mine is related to the topic. Music videos aren't. Are we in third grade? Did you really need to post this?
    Yeah, it's not like we can't post videos. Posting one after another after another after another for no apparent reason is another story.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2016
    ^^^
    It is better to post links to videos.
    That way people can choose to click on it or not.
    I'd assume though that if it is a positive Hillary video only people can post away.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,146

^^^
    I'd assume though that if it is a positive Hillary video only people can post away.

nonsense. but keep whining.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited October 2016

^^^

No, it's better to embed the videos so that we have a chance to see what it is without actually watching it and so we can stay on the same website instead of being redirected. You can choose not to play it. Embedded youtube vids don't just play automatically. Pretty sure there is no way to just post a link to a youtube video anyway. If you post the link it automatically embeds, right?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    That is not my boy! He is an asshole. Again, my prob is the race to the bottom our country is running. I have never voted Republican in a presidential election but party loyalty doesn't make me a blind man. She is a nasty nasty woman. lol

rssesq said:

So did you like the video where your boy is fawning over Hillary?
  • Options

^^^

I thought I was posting a link....it kind of takes over once you post

• Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

Kat said:

Lots of spamming today

Yeah, it's not like we can't post videos. Posting one after another after another after another for no apparent reason is another story.
    Gimme the Loot by Biggie sums up nicely what she's all about. "She been robbing since the slave ships"
  • Options
    edited October 2016

^^^

I thought I was posting a link....it kind of takes over once you post
    Yes, it's the only way to post a youtube vid. The link embeds it. That's how this message board is set up. No worries, it's good to be able to see the vid before playing.
  • Options
    would you look at ma-mook's smile. hide your children quick. where is cris hanson when u need him?
    lukin2006 said:
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    lukin2006 said:
    I think he's quite annoying as far as his personality goes. But I agree with the point about the campaign would be best off saying "yup! We said that shit! Oops, sucks that everyone read all these personal emails from all kinds of people working for the campaign, and a lot of shit was flung within the campaign, although not by Hillary Clinton herself, as I'm sure everyone can see. We regret some of the things said in the personal emails, and some we don't regret. We're moving forward now." That would be a fine response. Not much else to be said. They could then start a new paragraph to address the much more serious problem of Russia interfering with US elections, which really does seem to be the case. For me, I just don't care what people I've never heard of before said to each other. Show me something shocking that Hillary Clinton said in emails and I'll perk up.

But it's pretty silly that this guy seems to think that people working for a campaign should be handling information objectively no matter whose campaign is being discussed. He seems to expect that an advisor for the Hillary campaign should be giving that and the Trump campaign the exact same treatment. That is obviously an idiotic expectation.
  • Options
    so I take it it's cool if it is hrc related.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s2lDKoihLk
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    rssesq said:
    This to me just makes Hillary seem a lot smarter than her opponents. I don't think she's the one who should be criticized about this.... If I really wanted to win an election I'd try to get the media on my side too. Brilliant.
    The fucking press needs to be put under a microscope though. Is the journalistic ideal dead in America? That is an issue unrelated to Hillary Clinton or any other politician in particular.
    But then my third thought comes up.... What exactly was the press expected to do in this case? Act as though Trump is perfectly normal, and a reasonable candidate for POTUS???? I feel like Trump himself put the press in an impossible situation if it's total objectivity people are looking for in this election cycle. I mean, if you had a chimp running against Hillary, would the press be expected to take that seriously too? To not just be honest with the clear fact that a chimp is not a legitimate nominee? I honestly think that is a perfectly valid comparison to the Clinton vs Trump situation and how the mainstream press is supposed to handle it.
    FWIW, I think Bernie Sanders got okay treatment from the press, but probably not enough. If we're looking to really evaluate how the press is biased towards Hillary, that would be the case study to look at.
  • Options
    PS that hermes tie the king is rocking is FAHHHBULOUS!
  • Options

^^^

nonsense. but keep whining.
    I would love to post a video right now to show you how I feel about Hillary.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:
    This to me just makes Hillary seem a lot smarter than her opponents. I don't think she's the one who should be criticized about this.... If I really wanted to win an election I'd try to get the media on my side too. Brilliant.
    The fucking press needs to be put under a microscope though. Is the journalistic ideal dead in America? That is an issue unrelated to Hillary Clinton or any other politician in particular.
    But then my third thought comes up.... What exactly was the press expected to do in this case? Act as though Trump is perfectly normal, and a reasonable candidate for POTUS???? I feel like Trump himself put the press in an impossible situation if it's total objectivity people are looking for in this election cycle. I mean, if you had a chimp running against Hillary, would the press be expected to take that seriously to? To not just be honest with the clear fact that a chimp is not a legitimate nominee? I honestly think that is a perfectly valid comparison to the Clinton vs Trump situation and how the mainstream press is supposed to handle it.
    FWIW, I think Bernie Sanders got okay treatment from the press, but probably not enough. If we're looking to really evaluate how the press is biased towards Hillary, that would be the case study to look at.
    lol
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:
    But then my third thought comes up.... What exactly was the press expected to do in this case? Act as though Trump is perfectly normal, and a reasonable candidate for POTUS???? I feel like Trump himself put the press in an impossible situation if it's total objectivity people are looking for in this election cycle. I mean, if you had a chimp running against Hillary, would the press be expected to take that seriously to? To not just be honest with the clear fact that a chimp is not a legitimate nominee? I honestly think that is a perfectly valid comparison to the Clinton vs Trump situation and how the mainstream press is supposed to handle it.
    lol
    This is what makes a non-Hillary supporter (doesn't mean a Trump supporter) have a headache.
    Reading opinions like this.
    No coherency whatsoever.
    Of course in no personal way whatsoever as well.

• Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:
    lol
    I'm joining that LOL... Bernie Sanders got okay treatment?!?! ... WTF... Anyhow.. those types of comments have been posted over and over and over... They're a drain to read and it's incredible how people continue to make excuses... excuse after excuse after excuse...
  • Options

lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:
    lol
    This is what makes a non-Hillary supporter (doesn't mean a Trump supporter) have a headache.
    Reading opinions like this.
    No coherency whatsoever.
    Of course in no personal way whatsoever as well.

It's perfectly coherent - maybe you don't know what that word means.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:
    lol
    I'm joining that LOL... Bernie Sanders got okay treatment?!?! ... WTF... Anyhow.. those types of comments have been posted over and over and over... They're a drain to read and it's incredible how people continue to make excuses... excuse after excuse after excuse...
    Seemed to me that the press like Bernie. What examples can you give showing that Bernie was badly treated by the media besides the point I already mentioned, which was not enough coverage?

What about my post seemed like an excuse to you? Do you not agree that objectivity of the media is the responsibility of the media and not a political candidate trying to win an election?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841
    tonifig8 said:

lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:
    lol
    First off, the media wasnt tough on Bernie at all. They didnt challenge his policies and didnt explore his past. I'll buy that he didn't get as much TV time as Hillary, but Trump got more than any candidate and the right wing wasn't complaining about it being rigged for that reason.

Second, Huffington Post absolutely fawned over Bernie and savaged Hillary until she won the nomination. And they are not exactly small time. They are in the top 5 media sites in the country. It's where Democrats go for mainstream news and I'm sure you can't argue that point.
  • Options
    msnbc is where most dems go for mainlinemedia
This discussion has been closed.