eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Shocking that the washington establishment is voting for the washington establishment.
    Yeah four star general, sec of state, etc. What a piece of shit.
    Not a piece of shit just a man who wants to maintain the status quo. That's the choice. Keep it going or burn it down.
    Burn it down? Give me some examples in the 300 years where they burned it down and something better came behind it.

France 1789? Russia 1917? Germany 33? Spain? How about China and the Cultural Revolution. No thanks. Burn down your own fucking country, leave ours alone.
    Now who's being melodramatic? Nobody's talking about a revolution but just a mass restructuring of government agencies at the federal level. Washington is broken. You are either voting to take a stab at fixing it or voting for more of the same.
    Words matter, Mr. Trump. Use the proper ones. It why we are in this shit election today.
    You are in this shit election today because the professional politicians from either party have been bystandards to horrible governance for the longest time. Washington is broken and people are now willing to throw in their lot with a charlatan. Is the cure worse then the disease? Is the cure even a cure at all? Who knows but it is time for alternative forms of treatment because the disease cannot go on.
    Agreed there are areas of the federal government that need work but how many supporters of Trump are actually voting for him for this reason? All I hear is 'He speaks the truth' or 'Hillary is a liar' from his supporters. Where are the people supporting Trump who want to uproot the government? I'm sure there are but they are in the minority of his supporters, I would go as low as 5%. Look at his rallies. He's inciting the crowd to turn on the press and the followers are following his lead. These are not the type of people who are there because they are in tune with the workings (good or bad) of the federal government. I think you are giving way too much credit to his supporters.

I think it is the exact opposite. You accept the narrative and caricature of "the deplorables" and hence do not give his supporters enough credit. It is why I linked to that Michael Moore video before. He is no right winger and is certainly not a Trump supporter but understands that he is speaking to a massive segment of the population that just want to "throw the bums out". These people are not racists and are not idiots and they might not even like Trump but what they want to do is give the establishment a giant middle finger and Trump is the vehicle to do that. Washington is broken and the choice is something different or more of the same. That is it. The election is about nothing else.
    That's all fine and dandy as a narrative to make you feel better about conservatism, but it doesn't square with what we here in America are seeing and hearing on a daily basis.
    The "blow it up" people who aren't idiots or deplorables are mostly going 3rd party or abstaining. Sure, some non-deplorables are supporting him, the half dumbasses who know nothing about politics at all. The fact is, people with critical thinking skills know that he is not going to blow anything up or change the status quo. I don't really believe that you believe he will do so, you know as well as the rest of us it will be politics and corruption as usual, just with a more conservative flavor.

The fact of the matter is that the majority of Trump's support is coming from the aptly named deplorables. Trump signs go hand in hand with Confederate flags, every white racist in the country who votes for POTUS will vote for Trump, believe it. One of my neighbors has a sign that says "Trump that B**ch"
    Classy.
    His campaign exploded on the premise that Mexico sends their rapists to America, that is pretty telling. His demographic support is telling. His white supremacist support is telling. Everything points to the "blow it up" people being the fringe among his support base.
    This has nothing to do with conservatism because I don't believe he is a conservative and most republicans don't believe he is a conservative. Most conservatives including myself don't actually like trump but recognize the protest vote he is now becoming. I'm sorry but his "base" is made up of far more rational "throw the bums out" voters then the racists you describe. At some point democrats win or lose will have to come to terms with segment of the electorate that are not racist but that are just disgusted with the whole system. They are real people with real concerns and brushing them of as racist is just a way for you to avoid dealing with their troubles. Washington is broken and the choice is between change or more of the same. Nobody knows what Trump's change will bring but what they do know is that for the first time ever there is a candidate who doesn't owe anything to his own party or any big money donors. It is the system's hate for Trump that would actually allow him to affect the most change. I get that it's scary but in some ways it's refreshing.

Finally as an aside...

In this day in Presidential history polls had Jimmy Carter up 9 points over Ronald Reagan.

Trump is behind but in swing states he is still close enough to make a move. Those states will either all break away from him or all break for him. People want change and they just have to decide whether they want to take a plunge on a massive question mark.
    What I find stunning is that anyone in their right minds think Trump could do anything to improve "broken Washington". It seems like a complete fantasy to me. A ludicours one.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Shocking that the washington establishment is voting for the washington establishment.
    Not a piece of shit just a man who wants to maintain the status quo. That's the choice. Keep it going or burn it down.
    Burn it down? Give me some examples in the 300 years where they burned it down and something better came behind it.

France 1789? Russia 1917? Germany 33? Spain? How about China and the Cultural Revolution. No thanks. Burn down your own fucking country, leave ours alone.
    Now who's being melodramatic? Nobody's talking about a revolution but just a mass restructuring of government agencies at the federal level. Washington is broken. You are either voting to take a stab at fixing it or voting for more of the same.
    Words matter, Mr. Trump. Use the proper ones. It why we are in this shit election today.
    You are in this shit election today because the professional politicians from either party have been bystandards to horrible governance for the longest time. Washington is broken and people are now willing to throw in their lot with a charlatan. Is the cure worse then the disease? Is the cure even a cure at all? Who knows but it is time for alternative forms of treatment because the disease cannot go on.
    Agreed there are areas of the federal government that need work but how many supporters of Trump are actually voting for him for this reason? All I hear is 'He speaks the truth' or 'Hillary is a liar' from his supporters. Where are the people supporting Trump who want to uproot the government? I'm sure there are but they are in the minority of his supporters, I would go as low as 5%. Look at his rallies. He's inciting the crowd to turn on the press and the followers are following his lead. These are not the type of people who are there because they are in tune with the workings (good or bad) of the federal government. I think you are giving way too much credit to his supporters.

I think it is the exact opposite. You accept the narrative and caricature of "the deplorables" and hence do not give his supporters enough credit. It is why I linked to that Michael Moore video before. He is no right winger and is certainly not a Trump supporter but understands that he is speaking to a massive segment of the population that just want to "throw the bums out". These people are not racists and are not idiots and they might not even like Trump but what they want to do is give the establishment a giant middle finger and Trump is the vehicle to do that. Washington is broken and the choice is something different or more of the same. That is it. The election is about nothing else.
    That's all fine and dandy as a narrative to make you feel better about conservatism, but it doesn't square with what we here in America are seeing and hearing on a daily basis.
    The "blow it up" people who aren't idiots or deplorables are mostly going 3rd party or abstaining. Sure, some non-deplorables are supporting him, the half dumbasses who know nothing about politics at all. The fact is, people with critical thinking skills know that he is not going to blow anything up or change the status quo. I don't really believe that you believe he will do so, you know as well as the rest of us it will be politics and corruption as usual, just with a more conservative flavor.

The fact of the matter is that the majority of Trump's support is coming from the aptly named deplorables. Trump signs go hand in hand with Confederate flags, every white racist in the country who votes for POTUS will vote for Trump, believe it. One of my neighbors has a sign that says "Trump that B**ch"
    Classy.
    His campaign exploded on the premise that Mexico sends their rapists to America, that is pretty telling. His demographic support is telling. His white supremacist support is telling. Everything points to the "blow it up" people being the fringe among his support base.
    This has nothing to do with conservatism because I don't believe he is a conservative and most republicans don't believe he is a conservative. Most conservatives including myself don't actually like trump but recognize the protest vote he is now becoming. I'm sorry but his "base" is made up of far more rational "throw the bums out" voters then the racists you describe. At some point democrats win or lose will have to come to terms with segment of the electorate that are not racist but that are just disgusted with the whole system. They are real people with real concerns and brushing them of as racist is just a way for you to avoid dealing with their troubles. Washington is broken and the choice is between change or more of the same. Nobody knows what Trump's change will bring but what they do know is that for the first time ever there is a candidate who doesn't owe anything to his own party or any big money donors. It is the system's hate for Trump that would actually allow him to affect the most change. I get that it's scary but in some ways it's refreshing.

Finally as an aside...

In this day in Presidential history polls had Jimmy Carter up 9 points over Ronald Reagan.

Trump is behind but in swing states he is still close enough to make a move. Those states will either all break away from him or all break for him. People want change and they just have to decide whether they want to take a plunge on a massive question mark.
    I don't understand how you are in a position to make those claims. How many people do you know who are voting for Trump? How can you say that it has nothing to do with conservatism with the right-wing media giving him unconditional support?
    I know actual, real world Trump supporters in the flesh and they are not what you so desperately want to believe they are.
    You are contradicting the many conservative voices like George Will who are disgusted with what conservatism has become since they let the Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, crowd take over their movement.
    BS's comment was on point.

I'm a life long progressive and You could place me under BS's explanation-
    Also, I know some hardcore conservatives, the type that had a hard on for Cruz, and they too fall under BS's explanation. Believe it or not, you're world along with your neighbor doesn't represent the country. Maybe you're not as informed(aware) as you think you are.

I just found out yesterday that people in certain parts of the country still use the term "supper"... Wtf... Haha

Edit: I'm also a Hispanic.
    I live in Ohio, my world is known for being a representation of the country lol. Seriously.
    Ok...so help explain how Ohio is one of the only swing stages that has pretty much shown Trump up the entire time? You can't honestly believe that the bulk of your state is racist can you?
    Not racist....uneducated. Lots of lower middle class uninformed uneducated white voters. That's Trump's recipe.
    Oh. So they're stupid.
    Ignorant is the better term. Extremely ignorant.
    Yeah...waaaaay better term.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

What I find stunning is that anyone in their right minds think Trump could do anything to improve "broken Washington". It seems like a complete fantasy to me. A ludicours one.
    I don't disagree but if the alternative is guaranteed continuation of the status quo then as Trump would say "what the hell do you have to lose?".
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    I cant stand the Don. I'm voting for Bibi. It would appear he's already in charge ova here. Congress, including most Dems (and our media) will push Yahu's agenda regardless of the fact that the head of their own party cant stand being his whipping boy. How many standing ovations did he get when he addressed the Knesset, oops my bad, CONGRESS this year? So why note just vote for him for Prez.
    Good Night and Good Luck America

rssesq said:

yur other fanboy posted that yesterday. Gern or Russel, of course.

I'm trying to figure out if you are a bigger Trumpboy than toejam8
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299

You are confusing the fake storylines. The article is about the fake Benghazi outrage...your post seems to be about the fake email outrage.

There is no fake email outrage. She broke the law by having classified information on an unclassified server. It is pretty black and white.
    Do you have a link that backs this up? Surely if she broke the law you can give me something.
    LMAO

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

I don't understand how you are in a position to make those claims. How many people do you know who are voting for Trump? How can you say that it has nothing to do with conservatism with the right-wing media giving him unconditional support?
    I know actual, real world Trump supporters in the flesh and they are not what you so desperately want to believe they are.
    You are contradicting the many conservative voices like George Will who are disgusted with what conservatism has become since they let the Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, crowd take over their movement.

Also, I know some hardcore conservatives, the type that had a hard on for Cruz, and they too fall under BS's explanation. Believe it or not, you're world along with your neighbor doesn't represent the country. Maybe you're not as informed(aware) as you think you are.

I just found out yesterday that people in certain parts of the country still use the term "supper"... Wtf... Haha

I live in Ohio, my world is known for being a representation of the country lol. Seriously.
    Ok...so help explain how Ohio is one of the only swing stages that has pretty much shown Trump up the entire time? You can't honestly believe that the bulk of your state is racist can you?
    Having lived here my entire life, I honestly COULD believe that. I know better, but it would be easy to forget the minorities in the cities and the more open minded people who live in them.
    Midwestern racial prejudice is unique. In the south there are minorities everywhere so the racism is different and requires effort to sustain. Maybe you inherit some from your Pappy, but you interact with kind, caring and intelligent minorites everyday and they are people like you and you know it.
    I went to school with MAYBE 5 black kids from kindergarten through college! Words like jigaboo, chebabby, n***er rigged, gyped, gay, fag, etc were more a part of my vernacular than anything you'd find in a crossword puzzle. That's the scary reality of the midwest, people don't actively hate minorities but they inherently distrust them and scapegoat them. Ignorance is more common than you could ever realize unless you grew up in the midwest.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016

Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

tonifig8 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

rgambs said:

BS44325 said:

eddiec said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Classy.

Finally as an aside...

Having lived here my entire life, I honestly COULD believe that. I know better, but it would be easy to forget the minorities in the cities and the more open minded people who live in them.
    Midwestern racial prejudice is unique. In the south there are minorities everywhere so the racism is different and requires effort to sustain. Maybe you inherit some from your Pappy, but you interact with kind, caring and intelligent minorites everyday and they are people like you and you know it.
    I went to school with MAYBE 5 black kids from kindergarten through college! Words like jigaboo, chebabby, n***er rigged, gyped, gay, fag, etc were more a part of my vernacular than anything you'd find in a crossword puzzle. That's the scary reality of the midwest, people don't actively hate minorities but they inherently distrust them and scapegoat them. Ignorance is more common than you could ever realize unless you grew up in the midwest.
    we dont agree on alot, BUT you were pretty much spot on with this assessment...this type of thinking does exist in the midwest

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,066
    pjalive21 said:

yeah I'm not saying that everyone that votes for Trump is stupid. I'm saying that a LOT of people that support him are extremely ignorant.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited October 2016
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,261

pjalive21 said:

yeah I'm not saying that everyone that votes for Trump is stupid. I'm saying that a LOT of people that support him are extremely ignorant.
    i honestly can't fathom how any non-white male could vote for Donald Trump. I see local women interviewed on TV at Trump rallies and i just can't remotely understand their thinking.
  • Options
    That is a sad assessment Gambs but I won't argue as it is your state and there is no doubt that you know it better then me. I guess my question is if your state in certain parts is as racist as you say then how did it go for Obama in both elections? Why is it trending towards Trump now? Has it become more racist in the last 8 years or is it simply that the African American vote is completely unethused by Clinton. The racism argument just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me considering it's previous voting record.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,716
    edited October 2016
    BS44325 said:

That is a sad assessment Gambs but I won't argue as it is your state and there is no doubt that you know it better then me. I guess my question is if your state in certain parts is as racist as you say then how did it go for Obama in both elections? Why is it trending towards Trump now? Has it become more racist in the last 8 years or is it simply that the African American vote is completely unethused by Clinton. The racism argument just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me considering it's previous voting record.

Just from the info you guys have stated here, I would assume it's because Ohio was a lot more eager to be xenophobic against Muslims than they were to be racist against black people. Being scared about and angry at Muslims is one of Trump's major platforms, and a lot of Americans are eating it up for breakfast.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Oh, the drama!!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Just from the info you guys have stated here, I would assume it's because Ohio was a lot more eager to be xenophobic against Muslims than they were to be racist against black people. Being scared about and angry at Muslims is one of Trump's major platforms, and a lot of Americans are eating it up for breakfast.
    Really?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,716
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?
    Yeah, why? You don't think that a lot of people have been lured in by Trump's very extreme views when it comes to Muslims? It's one of his main talking points.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?
    Yeah, why? You don't think that a lot of people have been lured in by Trump's very extreme views when it comes to Muslims? It's one of his main talking points.
    No. I don't think that explains it at all. I think that again is using the racism card to discount the real concerns of the working class voter that democrats no longer care to address.

https://youtu.be/1_O_1bucvaw
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,066
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?
    No. I don't think that explains it at all. I think that again is using the racism card to discount the real concerns of the working class voter that democrats no longer care to address.

But how does the GOP convince the working class to vote for them? By suggesting that their lives are worse because of affirmative action (racism), immigrants that take their jobs (racism), taxes that are increasing (which they aren't for the middle class).
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,718
    BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

The primary issue with Trump voters is fear, paranoia, and ignorance. Then combine that with a lower level of education. It's very far from "real concerns".

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

But how does the GOP convince the working class to vote for them? By suggesting that their lives are worse because of affirmative action (racism), immigrants that take their jobs (racism), taxes that are increasing (which they aren't for the middle class).

Down here in the good ol' South they do it with Religion, brother.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    edited October 2016

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Well if we're talking about Ohio specifically it appears that at the state level both Kasich and Portman have been able to convince them to vote for the GOP. At the federal level Trump is speaking their language on trade. The way you phrase immigration though is clearly in your own head. Read what you wrote back to yourself. Nobody is saying that "immigration" is taking a job. The point being made is that "illegal immigration" is taking jobs and the fact of the matter is that illegal immigration left unchecked does depress wages for whites and minorities. That is just an economic fact and you have a democratic party that is giving off the impression that they are more concerned with the plight of the illegal immigrant then the unemployed citizen of all colours.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Well if we're talking about Ohio specifically it appears that at the state level both Kasich and Portman have been able to convince them to vote for the GOP. At the federal level Trump is speaking their language on trade. The way you phrase immigration though is clearly in your own head. Read what you wrote back to yourself. Nobody is saying that "immigration" is taking a job. The point being made is that "illegal immigration" is taking jobs and the fact of the matter is that illegal immigration left unchecked does depress wages for whites and minorities. That is just an economic fact and you have a democratic party that is giving off the impression that they are more concerned with the plight of the illegal immigrant then the unemployed citizen of all colours.
    And the immigration issue captures the fear and ignorance of Trump voters. Somehow Hillary is for "open borders", and illegals are this yuge financial drain (that no one can seem to put a dollar amount on).
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

And the immigration issue captures the fear and ignorance of Trump voters. Somehow Hillary is for "open borders", and illegals are this yuge financial drain (that no one can seem to put a dollar amount on).
    It is "ignorance" to not understand that illegal immigration unchecked depresses wages for all people including minorities. It is also a fact that Hillary is for "open borders" as per her just released speech. Those are her words and as a globalist those words are not out of character for her.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

The primary issue with Trump voters is fear, paranoia, and ignorance. Then combine that with a lower level of education. It's very far from "real concerns".

stereotype much....
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

stereotype much....
    I don't even think they hear how they sound.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

lukin2006 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

stereotype much....
    I don't even think they hear how they sound.
    Is it a negative stereotype? Maybe you guys don't understand demographic data. E.g. The higher level of education someone has, the more liberal they tend to be. Is that a stereotype?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

It is "ignorance" to not understand that illegal immigration unchecked depresses wages for all people including minorities. It is also a fact that Hillary is for "open borders" as per her just released speech. Those are her words and as a globalist those words are not out of character for her.
    You mean where she's referring to trade?
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Or things like NAFTA and TPP are outsourcing all of the manufacturing jobs.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

You mean where she's referring to trade?
    Nope. Where she's referring to open borders.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Because nobody knows how many there really are. It's still a problem.
This discussion has been closed.