unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

That is a sad assessment Gambs but I won't argue as it is your state and there is no doubt that you know it better then me. I guess my question is if your state in certain parts is as racist as you say then how did it go for Obama in both elections? Why is it trending towards Trump now? Has it become more racist in the last 8 years or is it simply that the African American vote is completely unethused by Clinton. The racism argument just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me considering it's previous voting record.

Just from the info you guys have stated here, I would assume it's because Ohio was a lot more eager to be xenophobic against Muslims than they were to be racist against black people. Being scared about and angry at Muslims is one of Trump's major platforms, and a lot of Americans are eating it up for breakfast.
    Really?
    Yeah, why? You don't think that a lot of people have been lured in by Trump's very extreme views when it comes to Muslims? It's one of his main talking points.
    No. I don't think that explains it at all. I think that again is using the racism card to discount the real concerns of the working class voter that democrats no longer care to address.

https://youtu.be/1_O_1bucvaw
    But how does the GOP convince the working class to vote for them? By suggesting that their lives are worse because of affirmative action (racism), immigrants that take their jobs (racism), taxes that are increasing (which they aren't for the middle class).
    Or things like NAFTA and TPP are outsourcing all of the manufacturing jobs.
    Now I'm really confused. Are the factories moving to Mexico? Or are the Mexicans coming here to steal our jobs?
    The jobs are outsourced and your shit party is subsidizing an invasion of third world countries.

You get what you want, the end of the white race, endless dem votes, and your "diversity". You won't have to worry about rigging elections anymore.

Unfortunately it also imports a real rape culture, unlike the imagined one in the states, a real war on women, and imports people that throw gays off of building roofs.

Congrats!

Well, well, well, you finally show your true colors. Let me guess, you're voting for David Duke? Deplorable indeed.
    There have been a few unmaskings in the last day. Very interesting and enlightening.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

That is a sad assessment Gambs but I won't argue as it is your state and there is no doubt that you know it better then me. I guess my question is if your state in certain parts is as racist as you say then how did it go for Obama in both elections? Why is it trending towards Trump now? Has it become more racist in the last 8 years or is it simply that the African American vote is completely unethused by Clinton. The racism argument just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me considering it's previous voting record.

Just from the info you guys have stated here, I would assume it's because Ohio was a lot more eager to be xenophobic against Muslims than they were to be racist against black people. Being scared about and angry at Muslims is one of Trump's major platforms, and a lot of Americans are eating it up for breakfast.
    Really?
    Yeah, why? You don't think that a lot of people have been lured in by Trump's very extreme views when it comes to Muslims? It's one of his main talking points.
    No. I don't think that explains it at all. I think that again is using the racism card to discount the real concerns of the working class voter that democrats no longer care to address.

But how does the GOP convince the working class to vote for them? By suggesting that their lives are worse because of affirmative action (racism), immigrants that take their jobs (racism), taxes that are increasing (which they aren't for the middle class).
    Now I'm really confused. Are the factories moving to Mexico? Or are the Mexicans coming here to steal our jobs?
    The jobs are outsourced and your shit party is subsidizing an invasion of third world countries.

You get what you want, the end of the white race, endless dem votes, and your "diversity". You won't have to worry about rigging elections anymore.

Unfortunately it also imports a real rape culture, unlike the imagined one in the states, a real war on women, and imports people that throw gays off of building roofs.

Congrats!

Well, well, well, you finally show your true colors. Let me guess, you're voting for David Duke? Deplorable indeed.
    LOL.

Nope, just sick of the hypocritical left that ignores reality.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,000
    unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Congrats!

Wow....I bet you have a lot of white sheets
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Congrats!

well that was the most depressing thing I'll read all day. it's so sad people actually think this is how the world is.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Oh, yeah that's right. These refugees aren't raping half of Germany. Our southern border isn't being overrun.

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016
    Make s
    CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Congrats!

well that was the most depressing thing I'll read all day. it's so sad people actually think this is how the world is.
    You're in Minneapolis have you looked around the city???? Parts of it look like a 3rd world country
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,888
    unsung said:

Oh, yeah that's right. These refugees aren't raping half of Germany. Our southern border isn't being overrun.

"raping half of germany". I'd like to see stats on how refugees are raping 50% of germany's population. that would be quite a feat.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Congrats!

Yikes. All of this.

Well at least you've outed yourself, no confusion anymore. Congrats.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited October 2016
    And racism is no longer a problem in America......
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,572
    unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

You get what you want,the end of the white race, endless dem votes, and your "diversity". You won't have to worry about rigging elections anymore.

Congrats!

It's a fight you can't win.

Within a few generations this country will be tan.
    No more white people
    No more yellow people
    No more red people
    No more brown people
    Etc

https://youtu.be/GfxL_wuYtSg
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    wow. these dumps are getting better and better.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-ally-emails-wanted-away-152347362.html
  • Options
    Lots of virtue signaling going on in this thread.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,709
    pjalive21 said:

Make s

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Congrats!

You're in Minneapolis have you looked around the city???? Parts of it look like a 3rd world country
    Yeah and 99% of it doesn't. I guess you think poverty is something new in this country.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,706
    unsung said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Congrats!

LOL.

Nope, just sick of the hypocritical left that ignores reality.
    Bigots often call their beliefs "reality". I guess it makes them feel better.
  • Options
    unsung said:

It's actually called tolerance.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

How is importing hate tolerance?
  • Options
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

"Importing hate"?
    Nothing being imported
    The hate is already here.
  • Options
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

It doesn't need to be imported. It's already here. You've bought in to talk about the white 'race', so there you go. I don't believe white is a race. I'm a Slavic. 80 years ago in my homeland, I would have been known as Untermench (sub-human), so you'll have to forgive many of us for being a little suspicious of your talk about protecting the white race. It's more welcome on Stormfront. I can give you the link if it's not bookmarked for you.
  • Options
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,000
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Make s

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Congrats!

Yeah and 99% of it doesn't. I guess you think poverty is something new in this country.
    99% of is doesn't??? every city have poverty but Minneapolis is a Somali ISIS breading ground...i used to live there and go back often to visit and i don't even recognize most of the city anymore.....anyway irrelevant to this thread i suppose

• Options
    and that's MSNBC. The best is watching that vermin, former Treasury guy and super Hillary fanboy, RATner squirm as he tries to defend her.
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    rssesq said:
    rssesq said:
    Any word from Hillary Clinton on this? Or should we keep listening to these so-called progressives talk about race?
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

rssesq said:
    rssesq said:
    Any word from Hillary Clinton on this? Or should we keep listening to these so-called progressives talk about race?
    When all else fails bring up racism its the go to playbook for liberals
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

How is Sheldon Adelson Gern's boy? I fail to see the connection there.

Well it's quite clear now. You see first Sheldon Adelson is jewish and a big supporter of Israel. Second according to Rssesq, Gern's support for Hillary, who happens herself to be a supporter of Israel, makes Adelson "Gern's boy". It is convulted to be sure but in Rssesq's anti-semetic mind everyone is just in the pocket of that "yiddish man" Sheldon Adelson and the rest of the big jewish cabal. Hillary, Gern, Everybody.
    Good to see that I'm not the only one on here who recognizes the virulent anti-Semitic comments that rresq often posts on here.
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

rssesq said:
    rssesq said:
    Over the last 24 hours, RSSESQ and Unsung have posted blatantly racist statements. We're reacting to them, not baiting them. Go back and read if you missed them.
  • Options
    Abe Foxman fans, lmao
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Make s

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

CM189191 said:

unsung said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

PJ_Soul said:

BS44325 said:

Really?

Congrats!

99% of is doesn't??? every city have poverty but Minneapolis is a Somali ISIS breading ground...i used to live there and go back often to visit and i don't even recognize most of the city anymore.....anyway irrelevant to this thread i suppose

It's not irrelevant. Hillary's America will be like this in every town.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

tonifig8 said:

rssesq said:
    rssesq said:
    Over the last 24 hours, RSSESQ and Unsung have posted blatantly racist statements. We're reacting to them, not baiting them. Go back and read if you missed them.
    Here's comes more virtue signaling.
  • Options
    a borderless south, central, and north America is what she said she longs for. I wonder how PM Trudeau feels about her vision? lol
This discussion has been closed.