Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,415
    do people really believe Hillary is going to jail?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,398
    pjhawks said:

Yes they do.

One of my facebook "friends" was going off on the first debate as to why Lester Holt didn't confront Hillary about Benghazi.

Seriously....the testimony she gave was dissected over and over again for a few years and this idiot thinks it should have been a debate topic?

These people believe that she still hasn't answered for Benghazi or the emails.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

pjhawks said:

Yes they do.

One of my facebook "friends" was going off on the first debate as to why Lester Holt didn't confront Hillary about Benghazi.

Seriously....the testimony she gave was dissected over and over again for a few years and this idiot thinks it should have been a debate topic?

people, in general terms, are idiots :smiley: sadly their votes count equal to mine.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    There is an alternate reality where Benghazi and the Clinton Foundation are the two greatest threats facing the Republic. The ironic thing is that if it were true we would actually be better off.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    JimmyV said:

There is an alternate reality where Benghazi and the Clinton Foundation are the two greatest threats facing the Republic. The ironic thing is that if it were true we would actually be better off.

That's a great point! There's also a whole contingent that believes that no only was Obama not born here, but he hasn't produced a certificate yet. CNN interviewed a couple of them. It was comical.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818

pjhawks said:

Yes they do.

those issues are more of a debate topic that Trumps tax returns and a former Miss USA nobody....she should be pressed on those issues till her last breath because she continues to lie about it even under oath and will continue to lie and be corrupt all the way to the white house

edited October 2016
    pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

Yes they do.

those issues are more of a debate topic that Trumps tax returns and a former Miss USA nobody....she should be pressed on those issues till her last breath because she continues to lie about it even under oath and will continue to lie and be corrupt all the way to the white house

Horseshit

Trump is hiding something. If Clinton hadn't released her returns you would be pooping your pants. Fucking admit it.

Tax returns require you to disclose foreign assets. I'm guessing that is what he is hiding.

Trumps attack on Miss Universe is relevant because it shows us how unstable and childish the guy is.
    Post edited by Kat on

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    rgambs said:

unsung said:

It's a total troll and I love it. There also about 45 million people that feel the same way.

45 million wholly uninformed people.
    People willing to vote for Trump.
    People, many of whom, who still think interracial marriage should be illegal...
    Setting the bar pretty low America
    I get that Trump is a jackass, but 45 million people aren't voting for him because they are racist. Voting for Hillary is like a frog remaining in a slowly boiling pot. Voting for Trump may just put the pot on fire, but they are hoping that voting for Trump means they are jumping out of the pot. If anything, Trump is the biggest "hope" candidate of all time.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    You honestly don't see any sort of reason we should see the tax returns of an international businessman who wants to be President? You don't see any conflict there?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115

rgambs said:

unsung said:

It's a total troll and I love it. There also about 45 million people that feel the same way.

I get that Trump is a jackass, but 45 million people aren't voting for him because they are racist. Voting for Hillary is like a frog remaining in a slowly boiling pot. Voting for Trump may just put the pot on fire, but they are hoping that voting for Trump means they are jumping out of the pot. If anything, Trump is the biggest "hope" candidate of all time.
    Except that "hope" is to return to an America that no longer exists and may in fact have never existed.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    JimmyV said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

Except that "hope" is to return to an America that no longer exists and may in fact have never existed.
    Probably.
    pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

Yes they do.

how many times and for how many hours would it take for Hillary to answer these questions before you people are satisfied? especially with Benghazi the questions have been asked and answered over and over. please tell us what would be an acceptable number of times and hours to answer the questions before you and the like are satisfied enough has been asked.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477

rgambs said:

unsung said:

unfortunately with Trump the pot is going to boil over and burn everyone.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

rgambs said:

unsung said:

voting for trump would make the pot explode blowing up the whole neighborhood.

for people who are going to vote for Trump I wonder how they would feel working for this guy. would people want him as their boss, neighbor, in-law, grocery store clerk, etc? would people really want this type of person in those positions and have to deal with him? yet some will vote for him for the highest office in the land.

not to mention Trump would most likely have the worst cabinet in the history of the country. who would work for this guy? do you really want people like Chris Christie in high positions in the federal government?
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

Yes they do.

Horseshit

Trump is hiding something. If Clinton hadn't released her returns you would be pooping your pants. Fucking admit it.

Tax returns require you to disclose foreign assets. I'm guessing that is what he is hiding.

Trumps attack on Miss Universe is relevant because it shows us how unstable and childish the guy is.
    This guy swears he's fucking defending Jesus! How is it that you can guess he's hiding something, but the minute someone questions your queen you lose your shit? You have one excuse after another. There is a reason why Clinton is polling so fucking low for so fucking long! Don't you get that?!?!? When Clinton wouldn't release her speeches you made excuses, even though you claimed to be for Bernie. It's not just the deplorable's that feel that way! A shit load of us out here hate her fucking guts and feel she's bad for our country, simply based on her character and her 30+ years of service. Yesterday CNN had a survey done with, i don't know 20 or so undecided voters- who were mostly leaning towards Clinton. At the end of the survey they all, and I mean all, preferred the VP picks over the actual candidates. Can you believe that?!?!
    A vast majority of the population don't like her because of all the red flags consistently surrounding her career. She's winning because people are afraid of Trump. Otherwise she would be getting her ass handed to her.

A from a former BernieBro gone Clinton number 1 Fanboy. Hilarious.
    tonifig8 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

Yes they do.

Horseshit

This guy swears he's fucking defending Jesus! How is it that you can guess he's hiding something, but the minute someone questions your queen you lose your shit? You have one excuse after another. There is a reason why Clinton is polling so fucking low for so fucking long! Don't you get that?!?!? When Clinton wouldn't release her speeches you made excuses, even though you claimed to be for Bernie. It's not just the deplorable's that feel that way! A shit load of us out here hate her fucking guts and feel she's bad for our country, simply based on her character and her 30+ years of service. Yesterday CNN had a survey done with, i don't know 20 or so undecided voters- who were mostly leaning towards Clinton. At the end of the survey they all, and I mean all, preferred the VP picks over the actual candidates. Can you believe that?!?!
    A vast majority of the population don't like her because of all the red flags consistently surrounding her career. She's winning because people are afraid of Trump. Otherwise she would be getting her ass handed to her.

geez....I don't know what to say except...http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870
    unsung said:

Amazing how voter fraud exists...until it's your candidate.

Oh yeah? Do you have any stats on voter fraud?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    tonifig8 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

Yes they do.

Horseshit

Hold on just a fucking second. I thought I WAS #1 fanboy. Now I'm pissed.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

Yes they do.

Horseshit

Nah man! The minute Sanders lost you lost that title! haha...
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

Yes they do.

Horseshit

Nope...the mayor just called...I've been declared the #1 fanboy in the land

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

Yes they do.

Horseshit

Nope...the mayor just called...I've been declared the #1 fanboy in the land
    RIGGED!
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    The version my wife couldn't get off the ground 25 years ago was much better. Leave Barry alone William.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/04/politics/bill-clinton-obamacare-craziest-thing/index.html
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    rgambs said:

unsung said:

Huh what? I can't make sense of this.
    When did democrats claim voter fraud?
    unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

Not voter fraud. Election fraud. BIG difference.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    Voter fraud is a whole other world than just flat having the counting of ballots being stopped.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

Hahaha ok, yeah, that election was squeaky clean, the Supreme Court didn't get involved and Clinton has the fix in!
    :dizzy:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

Please tell me how voter fraud exists. Does some asshole get the big idea to try to vote twice? Definitely. Is it an out of control problem swaying elections? Far from.

This is just plain ignorance. There was upfront and blatant voter fraud during the primaries. If you don't know, do us all a favor, don't post.
    edited October 2016
    Free said:

Please tell me how voter fraud exists. Does some asshole get the big idea to try to vote twice? Definitely. Is it an out of control problem swaying elections? Far from.

This is just plain ignorance. There was upfront and blatant voter fraud during the primaries. If you don't know, do us all a favor, don't post.
    Just a word to the wise: Never a good idea to tell someone not to post here. Never goes over well.
    Aside from that... what do you mean by voter fraud? Are you talking about what you've been calling the rigged primaries? Because voter fraud is indeed when people try to go and vote more than once, i.e. vote on behalf of dead people and shit like that. The "rigged system" is something else entirely. I haven't seen anything suggesting that voter fraud was a problem during the primaries. If you saw that somewhere, please post.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    On that note since you guys don't want to check ID's, prove that it isn't happening.
This discussion has been closed.