mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Donald Trump doesn't figure into my process, I do not support him. Besides wouldn't it be preaching to the choir?

I will however continue to point out the character flaws on the Democratic nom.

Sure, makes sense. Only Hillary figures into your calculations. You must be too embarrassed to admit you support Trump because you know he is indefensible. At least GF, PJFAN and the others can are open and honest about it.
    Do you always call people liars or just those on the internet that you don't have to face?
    I didn't call you a liar. That must be your subconscious telling you that. The implication is something different. And I'd be happy to tell you anything to your face too. No problem on that.
    I bet.
    Richmond VA. Are you close?
    No.

What are you implying?
    That we meet and talk about it. I don't mind being upfront. I thought I made that clear. You think I'm unstable? That's pretty funny. I'll rescind my offer then. I don't want you to be frightened.
    The offer is always there for anyone else.
    You don't frighten me. The entire message seems odd to me.
    you initiated the challenge. now the response taking you up on it makes him unstable? just makes you bad at playing chicken.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    Wikileaks self creates controversy and then it's nothing more than a fundraising event. #suckers.
    Sorry Roger Stone, Alex Jones and others on the AMT... the HRC campaign continues...

But Assange cautioned that the election leaks might not be the Clinton-buster Stone and Jones were anticipating, calling claims he is specifically stocking documents “intending to harm” the Democratic candidate “false,” saying he has been misquoted and there is an “attempt to personalize the publications.”

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299106-no-rumored-october-surprise-at-wikileaks-anniversary-event
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Donald Trump doesn't figure into my process, I do not support him. Besides wouldn't it be preaching to the choir?

Sure, makes sense. Only Hillary figures into your calculations. You must be too embarrassed to admit you support Trump because you know he is indefensible. At least GF, PJFAN and the others can are open and honest about it.
    Do you always call people liars or just those on the internet that you don't have to face?
    I didn't call you a liar. That must be your subconscious telling you that. The implication is something different. And I'd be happy to tell you anything to your face too. No problem on that.
    I bet.
    No.

What are you implying?
    That we meet and talk about it. I don't mind being upfront. I thought I made that clear. You think I'm unstable? That's pretty funny. I'll rescind my offer then. I don't want you to be frightened.
    you initiated the challenge. now the response taking you up on it makes him unstable? just makes you bad at playing chicken.
    Oh man.... Now everyone around here is trying to take sides....haha... Great
    Check it out unsung. I haven't read the article yet. Saw the header and immediately thought of you.

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/03/ron-paul-suggests-support-for-jill-stein-admits-he-is-disappointed-by-gary-johnson/
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    This exchange is terrible.
    But I'll contribute towards her flight if need be.
    Ha no problem. What's so terrible? I just don't have an issue arguing politics in public. You are welcome to join. I'm in Philly next week, Chicago in two weeks, Vegas the week after and Miami after that. Happy to meet up with anyone on the AMT. Oh yeah, and back to Philly for the first TOTD show.
    Dude I'm having another debate party on Sunday... If you're in Cali you need to come!

the invitation goes out to everyone else as well!
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    This exchange is terrible.
    But I'll contribute towards her flight if need be.
    Ha no problem. What's so terrible? I just don't have an issue arguing politics in public. You are welcome to join. I'm in Philly next week, Chicago in two weeks, Vegas the week after and Miami after that. Happy to meet up with anyone on the AMT. Oh yeah, and back to Philly for the first TOTD show.
    Dude I'm having another debate party on Sunday... If you're in Cali you need to come!

the invitation goes out to everyone else as well!
    The next debate is on Sunday night? I didn't realize that. I'm too far away unfortunately but that would be fun.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,402
    mrussel1 said:

Wikileaks self creates controversy and then it's nothing more than a fundraising event. #suckers.
    Sorry Roger Stone, Alex Jones and others on the AMT... the HRC campaign continues...

But Assange cautioned that the election leaks might not be the Clinton-buster Stone and Jones were anticipating, calling claims he is specifically stocking documents “intending to harm” the Democratic candidate “false,” saying he has been misquoted and there is an “attempt to personalize the publications.”

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299106-no-rumored-october-surprise-at-wikileaks-anniversary-event

Fox and the GOP really push the "bombshell" rumors. It worked on tonifig8.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

mrussel1 said:

Unfortunately I don't watch fox, or as you like to childishly call them faux. So I wasn't aware, nor did I know who those two guys were until today.

Not sure how it worked on me. I've never posted anything regarding this up coming leak, Other then let's hope it gives us something interesting to talk about. I won't lie though, me like many across the globe are hoping for more truth! and if that truth envolves Cltion even better! :)

sorry my former BernieBro, gone number 1 Clinton fanboy ... But You got it all wrong on this one.
    tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

More blood on the hands of Hilary...or should we say attempted?

http://www.snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/

This Assange/ Wikileaks stuff is getting more intriguing by the minute

and now this......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-laptops-clinton-aides-with-immunity-deal-sources-say.html

can we have a do over as far as the top two candidates???

Assange will release tomorrow. He should watch out for that drone strike, the Clintons don't like it when people go against them. If she wanted to assassinate him it just goes to show how unfit she is and she will do anything for power.
    We should have the leak within a few hours. Should be tonight for us in the States
    uh....see above please

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

Unfortunately I don't watch fox, or as you like to childishly call them faux. So I wasn't aware, nor did I know who those two guys were until today.

Not sure how it worked on me. I've never posted anything regarding this up coming leak, Other then let's hope it gives us something interesting to talk about. I won't lie though, me like many across the globe are hoping for more truth! and if that truth envolves Cltion even better! :)

sorry my former BernieBro, gone number 1 Clinton fanboy ... But You got it all wrong on this one.
    except for that post about the leak....is that what you meant?

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    No.

What are you implying?
    Challenge of asking if he calls people liars in person? That's what you consider a challenge? That's odd too.
    tonifig8 said:

Check it out unsung. I haven't read the article yet. Saw the header and immediately thought of you.

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/03/ron-paul-suggests-support-for-jill-stein-admits-he-is-disappointed-by-gary-johnson/

Seems tepid at best. I'm sure there's something to like about every candidate, well except one, but he's right about Gary Johnson.

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

pjalive21 said:

More blood on the hands of Hilary...or should we say attempted?

http://www.snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/

This Assange/ Wikileaks stuff is getting more intriguing by the minute

and now this......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-laptops-clinton-aides-with-immunity-deal-sources-say.html

can we have a do over as far as the top two candidates???

Assange will release tomorrow. He should watch out for that drone strike, the Clintons don't like it when people go against them. If she wanted to assassinate him it just goes to show how unfit she is and she will do anything for power.
    We should have the leak within a few hours. Should be tonight for us in the States
    uh....see above please
    So how did it work for me? Do you think fox was the only news organization who knew about the upcoming leak? Do you think the rest of the world wasn't talking about it? Or was it only fox?
    Not exactly sure what you're trying to prove now? Please help
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,831
    Bill uses women. Women get upset. Hillary gets on board to tear apart the women's lives because Bill and Hillary have a political partnership and not a marriage. If you still want to feel sorry for Hillary you can't ignore that she stayed with a predator who uses women and ruins their lives for political reasons when done with them. Great judge of character she is. #willdoanythingtoberichandpresident
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,569

Bill uses women. Women get upset. Hillary gets on board to tear apart the women's lives because Bill and Hillary have a political partnership and not a marriage. If you still want to feel sorry for Hillary you can't ignore that she stayed with a predator who uses women and ruins their lives for political reasons when done with them. Great judge of character she is. #willdoanythingtoberichandpresident

And Hillary uses Bill. She would never leave him because it would sabotage her status and political ambitions. I don't imagine they're all that close... but maybe that all works for them. Neither are great roll models.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    No.

What are you implying?
    Challenge of asking if he calls people liars in person? That's what you consider a challenge? That's odd too.
    it's called an implication. only thing odd here is many if not most of your posts.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,870
    lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

He means to win now. But I don't think he ever actually wanted to in the first place. He did way better than he ever expected or hoped, and his ego is now forcing him to try and win even though he doesn't want it.

I still don't think he wants to win.

Well no, he doesn't want to win. That's what I said.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

"On Monday, Roger Stone, an adviser to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, tweeted, “I have total confidence that @wikileaks and my hero Julian Assange will educate the American people soon #LockHerUp.”

Stone has claimed to be in contact with Assange.

The site InfoWars hosted a live video feed of “Historic Wikileaks October Surprise Coverage” with controversial presenter Alex Jones on hand to do commentary in anticipation of a splashy document release.

Assange did announce a number of new initiatives at WikiLeaks. The site is pursuing a new membership program designed to help offset the continuing costs of litigation and will launch an international army to defend the website, Assange said. Assange stressed that the army would be nonviolent.

He also announced that the site had more than 1 million documents it planned to release before the end of the year, including documents on weapons, oil, Google, surveillance and the 2016 elections. He promised the election documents would be released before Nov. 8.

But Assange cautioned that the election leaks might not be the Clinton-busters Stone and Jones were anticipating, calling claims that he is specifically stocking documents “intending to harm” the Democratic nominee “false,” saying he has been misquoted and there is an “attempt to personalize the publications.”

Ultimately, Assange left ambiguous which, if any, candidate the documents would benefit, though he did describe them as “significant.”"
    Ummmmm, wtf? There is a lot of fucked upedness here. On the part of Roger Stone, on the part of Alex Jones (as usual - no surprise there), and especially on the part of Assange. Just wtf is he trying to prove here? Has he gone mental too?? And how messed up is it that Assange is now apparently being looked at as a fucking Republican hero? Has everyone lost their minds? How weird!!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    brianlux said:

And Hillary uses Bill. She would never leave him because it would sabotage her status and political ambitions. I don't imagine they're all that close... but maybe that all works for them. Neither are great roll models.
    Shouldn't a person who aspire's to be the president of the us be a roll model?

You might have to go back a ways in history to find a president that is a roll model...

I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    lukin2006 said:

brianlux said:

You might have to go back a ways in history to find a president that is a roll model...

Isn't Obama a role model??
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    PJ_Soul said:

lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

He means to win now. But I don't think he ever actually wanted to in the first place. He did way better than he ever expected or hoped, and his ego is now forcing him to try and win even though he doesn't want it.

Sorry, I misunderstood...I thought you were implying he now wants the job...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,569
    lukin2006 said:

brianlux said:

Yes, he or she should be a good role model!

And yes, Gambs, I believe for the most part Obama is a good role model. Good husband and dad. Intelligent. Well spoken. In that regard, a great president.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

lukin2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Sorry, I misunderstood...I thought you were implying he now wants the job...
    No, I just think his ego has backed him into a corner at this point. The only way he can get out of it now is to throw the election... which I've theorized about many times before. But he's kind of stuck there. Perhaps he's already tried to throw it, with all his crap and tweets, and it just didn't work. The plan backfired completely, lol. So at this point, to throw the election he'd have to come up with something so fucking abhorrent that it would destroy his entire career and his whole family's careers too, probably, hahaha. When he said he could probably stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone, and still not lose any supporters, I think he was right.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,415
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

"On Monday, Roger Stone, an adviser to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, tweeted, “I have total confidence that @wikileaks and my hero Julian Assange will educate the American people soon #LockHerUp.”

Stone has claimed to be in contact with Assange.

The site InfoWars hosted a live video feed of “Historic Wikileaks October Surprise Coverage” with controversial presenter Alex Jones on hand to do commentary in anticipation of a splashy document release.

Assange did announce a number of new initiatives at WikiLeaks. The site is pursuing a new membership program designed to help offset the continuing costs of litigation and will launch an international army to defend the website, Assange said. Assange stressed that the army would be nonviolent.

He also announced that the site had more than 1 million documents it planned to release before the end of the year, including documents on weapons, oil, Google, surveillance and the 2016 elections. He promised the election documents would be released before Nov. 8.

But Assange cautioned that the election leaks might not be the Clinton-busters Stone and Jones were anticipating, calling claims that he is specifically stocking documents “intending to harm” the Democratic nominee “false,” saying he has been misquoted and there is an “attempt to personalize the publications.”

Ultimately, Assange left ambiguous which, if any, candidate the documents would benefit, though he did describe them as “significant.”"
    Ummmmm, wtf? There is a lot of fucked upedness here. On the part of Roger Stone, on the part of Alex Jones (as usual - no surprise there), and especially on the part of Assange. Just wtf is he trying to prove here? Has he gone mental too?? And how messed up is it that Assange is now apparently being looked at as a fucking Republican hero? Has everyone lost their minds? How weird!!!!
    a republican hero accused of raping 2 women. yea that's about right for today's republican party.
    rgambs said:

lukin2006 said:

brianlux said:

How are war mongers, roll models? And yes he's carried on your tradition of meddling and war mongering in the Middle East. How's that working out?

lukin2006 said:

rgambs said:

lukin2006 said:

brianlux said:

How are war mongers, roll models? And yes he's carried on your tradition of meddling and war mongering in the Middle East. How's that working out?
    Role, not roll... It can bee difficult two understand a sentence when won uses the wrong word rather then the write won.
    edited October 2016
    tonifig8 said:
    The Obama administration did not support it proactively. The Honduran SC authorized the removal of Zelaya because he wanted a vote to extend his tenure, which was against the constitution. The US and Mexico compromised with the coup leaders to hold a new election. I'm skipping a ton of details, but this is the overarching reality. The Obama administration dealt with the situation they had (a coup d'etat) not the one they wanted to have.

Edit - and I'll bring this up every time people bring up HRC and State. Who was was the commander in chief? Who made the final decision?
    Post edited by mrussel1 on

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I bet.
    No.

What are you implying?
    it's called an implication. only thing odd here is many if not most of your posts.
    They are only odd to those that believe people can't live their lives without a nanny.
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

lukin2006 said:

rgambs said:

lukin2006 said:

brianlux said:

Role, not roll... It can bee difficult two understand a sentence when won uses the wrong word rather then the write won.
    I apologize for my spelling error, please forgive me, and don't ban me...

This discussion has been closed.