Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,123
    that dude just cannot stop sending pics of his junk...sick fucker
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited August 2016
    tonifig8 said:
    I wonder how this is relevant? Do you really think they fired him because he questioned Hilary? I'm sure it had nothing to do with his poor ratings. The show debuted in 2011, and has at times been the worst rated cable news program during the primetime hours, drawing less than 200,000 viewers.

So the fact that he questioned Hilarys health a week ago is probably more coincidental and irrelevant in this conversation.
    Post edited by Degeneratefk on
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,780

tonifig8 said:
    I wonder how this is relevant? Do you really think they fired him because he questioned Hilary? I'm sure it had nothing to do with his poor ratings. The show debuted in 2011, and has at times been the worst rated cable news program during the primetime hours, drawing less than 200,000 viewers.

So the fact that he questioned Hilarys health a week ago is probably more coincidental and irrelevant in this conversation.
    Hillary will likely have him killed in the next 48 hours. If it doesn't happen, it's only because I alerted the AMT audience to the plan and they have to back off now.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,123
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

Hillary will likely have him killed in the next 48 hours. If it doesn't happen, it's only because I alerted the AMT audience to the plan and they have to back off now.
    But she wouldn't kill him. She would kill his mailman.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

:lol:
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

Good (and needed) Monday morning laugh - thanks to both of you :)
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCoI3DdstZw
    Jason P said:

did someone say "danger"?

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,922
    Dumb joke of the day:

"If Bill becomes a Hillary advisor will that mean we have a Hillbilly for a president?"

Hey, don't hit me! It's Monday!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    :joker: : :triumph:
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    he haw!
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

Hahaha good ones!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,051
    unsung said:
    for me, and I think for many, it is less, MUCH LESS, about defending the Clintons and more about not wanting Trump in office at any cost.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,225
    They would have us believe that they cant stand each other. In reality Trump and the Clintons have been good friends for a very long time. Im staying home and refuse to engage in this joke called american politics. My faith will be restored when we get somebody like Gary Johnson in office.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    joseph33 said:

They would have us believe that they cant stand each other. In reality Trump and the Clintons have been good friends for a very long time. Im staying home and refuse to engage in this joke called american politics. My faith will be restored when we get somebody like Gary Johnson in office.

So instead of voting for him on election day, you're going to sit at home and wait until he has enough support?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    ABC poll:

"Among registered voters, the two candidates have near-identical unfavorable ratings: 59 percent for Clinton vs. 60 percent for Trump"

Clinton hasn't given a real press conference in 9 months. Trump just finished giving a live press conference in Mexico..... WTF!?!?

GWB pulled this shit and this place exploded- now another politician is doing the same and all you guys do is come to her defense. Put your damn country before any politician! Hold these fuckers accountable!!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    tonifig8 said:

ABC poll:

"Among registered voters, the two candidates have near-identical unfavorable ratings: 59 percent for Clinton vs. 60 percent for Trump"

Clinton hasn't given a real press conference in 9 months. Trump just finished giving a live press conference in Mexico..... WTF!?!?

GWB pulled this shit and this place exploded- now another politician is doing the same and all you guys do is come to her defense. Put your damn country before any politician! Hold these fuckers accountable!!

:bow:
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,652
    I think candidates should be required to do press conferences and I think Hillary should, but there is absolutely zero reason for her to. In this day and age, she has so much more control over her message and there is no reason for her to subject herself to that type of questioning. Not that I agree with it, it's just not going to happen.
  • Options

I think candidates should be required to do press conferences and I think Hillary should, but there is absolutely zero reason for her to. In this day and age, she has so much more control over her message and there is no reason for her to subject herself to that type of questioning. Not that I agree with it, it's just not going to happen.

And this right here is how you eventually give all control and power to govt. unfucking believable and dangerous. Zero accountability. I'm sure you felt the same exact way when GWB was doing it. He turned out to have a great message too. Remember? Iraq has WMD's... Great message bro.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,780
    tonifig8 said:

ABC poll:

Just out of curiosity, what is the burning question(s) you want answered from HRC, that wasn't addressed in her cable interviews last week?
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Excuses, excuses...

The poor woman! Subjecting herself to questioning! And what kind of questioning? The list is miles long starting with emails, transcripts, I'm hiring DWS, etc etc.

Unfuckingbelievable.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Free said:

Excuses, excuses...
    I'm not making excuses. Just stating a fact.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

And this right here is how you eventually give all control and power to govt. unfucking believable and dangerous. Zero accountability. I'm sure you felt the same exact way when GWB was doing it. He turned out to have a great message too. Remember? Iraq has WMD's... Great message bro.
    For one, I'm not your "bro". Second, I am talking from a campaign perspective. There is zero reason for her to and like I said, I would like her to, but it's not going to happen. I have no recollection of when GWB didn't give press conferences, so I can't answer you there. Clearly it didn't make that big of an impact.
  • Options

Free said:

Excuses, excuses...
    You mean opinion.
  • Options
    Free said:

Free said:

Excuses, excuses...
    You mean opinion.
    I guess. I mean I think it is a fact that she has much more control over her message if she doesn't subject herself to that questioning, which was largely my point. Especially when 99% of questions will be about email...
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

ABC poll:

Just out of curiosity, what is the burning question(s) you want answered from HRC, that wasn't addressed in her cable interviews last week?
    Her fox and msnbc questions? Are you kidding me? You call that a press conference?

It doesn't matter what questions I have. what matters is that every politician be held accountable and face the press. It's the process that is critical and I think this says a whole lot about a candidate.
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

ABC poll:

Her fox and msnbc questions? Are you kidding me? You call that a press conference?

It doesn't matter what questions I have. what matters is that every politician be held accountable and face the press. It's the process that is critical and I think this says a whole lot about a candidate.
    I agree with this and it will happen when she is President, not a day before though...

Again, because comprehension seems to be difficult. I would like her to do a press conference.
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

ABC poll:

I agree with this and it will happen when she is President, not a day before though...

Again, because comprehension seems to be difficult. I would like her to do a press conference.
    Comprehension would be much easier if you weren't contradicting yourself. You either demand it of your politicians and leaders or you don't. I get it, you think she should, but also she shouldn't because it will affect her message. She's already at 60% unfavorable- shit.
    like I said the American people are the real losers here and making excuses for politicians only empowers them more.
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

ABC poll:

By your assessment, she should hide everything, answer nothing until she's safely elected. WTF. Just fucked up.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Free said:

Free said:

Excuses, excuses...
    You mean opinion.
    I guess. I mean I think it is a fact that she has much more control over her message if she doesn't subject herself to that questioning, which was largely my point. Especially when 99% of questions will be about email...
    LMAO. Control of her message = hiding from questions. And no, 99% are not about emails, but a bit. See my edited post above. Questions about her health is another thing she has to hide from as well...
    Post edited by Free on
This discussion has been closed.