Options

Hillary won more votes for President

Comments

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    WORD!. let Ismael and Isaac kill each other if they cant get along at the dinner table. "ARE WE HAVING FUN YET BROTHER?"
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

rssesq said:

the "media" crowned her years ago. she's gonna fight abuncha wars for Israel, lol

Better than fighting 'abuncha' wars for Palestine. Liberty for the Palestinians, but how about they stop persecuting gays and women while they are at it. We tend to forget that Israel is the liberal democracy in that part of the world.
    I think they both suck. =)
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,947
    Hillary. I almost forgot all about her. Damn! :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    I hear that she is crooked.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Jason P said:

I hear that she is crooked.

No...say it so!!!
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    15,000 new emails/documents coming out.
    Clinton is out on the campaign trail talking about national security, wow. Kind of funny.

How about a press conference? Nope. She's just bring in more money from big donors. Nice.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    tonifig8 said:

15,000 new emails/documents coming out.
    Clinton is out on the campaign trail talking about national security, wow. Kind of funny.

How about a press conference? Nope. She's just bring in more money from big donors. Nice.

She relies on people forgetting about the corruption...
  • Options
    "press conferences are for suckers." HRC
    "press conferences are for suckers." GWB

LMAO
  • Options
    edited August 2016
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    She's a public servant and she's worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Who does she serve? Not any of us.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,153
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    I can't see Trump pushing this latest non-scandal too much as it'll end up highlighting the Clinton's charitable efforts, which are pretty good.
    And his seem near non-existent, well unless he releases his tax records. Ha.
  • Options
    Her charity contributions? That's hysterical.

She donated 1,042,000 of which 1,000,000 went to her own foundation.
  • Options
    unsung said:

And what did the foundation do with it? Do you have any idea how those foundations work?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,642
    edited August 2016
    You won't give an inch will you? This is my biggest problem with this board. So many cling to their positions like they are hanging on a rope 100 feet above the ground.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,642

unsung said:

And what did the foundation do with it? Do you have any idea how those foundations work?

Yes, I think we know how foundations work. After I donate to the United Way last year I called up my UW contact and asked them to contact the Secretary of State's secretary to setup a meeting. Unfortunately, John Kerry's and my schedule did not line up and didn't meet.
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    "The meetings between the Democratic presidential nominee and foundation donors do not appear to violate legal agreements Clinton and former president Bill Clinton signed before she joined the State Department in 2009. But the frequency of the overlaps shows the intermingling of access and donations, and fuels perceptions that giving the foundation money was a price of admission for face time with Clinton. Her calendars and emails released as recently as this week describe scores of contacts she and her top aides had with foundation donors.

The AP's findings represent the first systematic effort to calculate the scope of the intersecting interests of Clinton Foundation donors and people who met personally with Clinton or spoke to her by phone about their needs.

The 154 did not include U.S. federal employees or foreign government representatives. Clinton met with representatives of at least 16 foreign governments that donated as much as $170 million to the Clinton charity, but they were not included in AP's calculations because such meetings would presumably have been part of her diplomatic duties."

Nothing Shady there.

I also don't know what was discussed on the tarmac. Maybe the Clintonites can also inform us of what was actually discussed on the tarmac between Clinton and Lynch, since they seem to know every freaking detail, and seem to be the spokesperson(s) of Clinton (since clinton doesn't do real press conferences).
  • Options

You won't give an inch will you? This is my biggest problem with this board. So many cling to their positions like they are hanging on a rope 100 feet above the ground.
    I'll give an inch if there was something corrupt. What was corrupt?

• Options

unsung said:

Yes, I think we know how foundations work. After I donate to the United Way last year I called up my UW contact and asked them to contact the Secretary of State's secretary to setup a meeting. Unfortunately, John Kerry's and my schedule did not line up and didn't meet.
    LOL
  • Options
  • Options
    what "cigars" for billy? lmao

unsung said:

• Options
    What is funny to me is that Trump also has a foundation. I would be a million $$ that Hillary would agree to an independent audit (oh wait...guess what...there has already been an independent audit done) if Trump agrees to the same.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf

These figures show that roughly 88% of every dollar brought in goes out to charitable purposes. These are figures audited by independent CPAs

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,812
    rssesq said:
    You're missing an important distinction here. There's nothing that says Trump contributed the $. They organized and raised the money that went to the charity. That's quite different than contributing yourself. Of course we don't know how much Donald gave in charity because he wont' release his taxes.
  • Options
    u keep forgetting, I think trump is LAUGHABLE e.g. A JOKE
    But Hillary never got a check in her life that didn't come from the taxpayers until those speech checks started rollin in.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

u keep forgetting, I think trump is LAUGHABLE e.g. A JOKE
    But Hillary never got a check in her life that didn't come from the taxpayers until those speech checks started rollin in.

Well first off, that's factually incorrect. She was a partner at the Children's Defense Fund then taught law at a university. After that, she was a patent attorney at the Rose Law Firm prior to being first lady of Arkansas. While she was first lady of AR and the US, she actually got ZERO government checks. Her first government check was as a Senator and then Sec'y of Defense. But I guess those are 'sucking off the gov't teet', eh? I mean who needs those positions? They are just gov't largesse.

So awesome statement. Right on.
  • Options
    Rose Law, is that where she got pedo/rapists off on technicalities, or was that at the CDF?, Bravisimo
  • Options
    rssesq said:

Rose Law, is that where she got pedo/rapists off on technicalities, or was that at the CDF?, Bravisimo

Right.. because patent infringement and intellectual property are rife with pedophiles. You are all over it.
This discussion has been closed.