Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

^^^ Exactly. To be honest, I think this sudden obsession with HRC's lack of press conferences is downright bizarre.

Bizarre?!? Is that a joke? 9 months without real pressure from the press. Now that's bizarre. She's a politician running for the highest office in the world. She needs to be questioned over and over to demonstrate that she can handle the pressures of the job. Excusing her of this isn't fare. She's banking on her clintonites and those who fear trump to give her the presidency. 60% unfavorable is no laughing matter, but still might win her the nomination as it did for GWB who had just as bad numbers.. All Americans need to be represented here, not just a handful, and that's basically what's happening by her playing it safe and banking on you guys. Low turnout, but enough voters for her to get her the win.

The debates are one thing. She changed her position on policy during the sanders debates- so that still isn't enough pressure to get to reveal her true nature. Is she going to support ttp? Even though she was for it and than against it. - the media should be digging and digging more at these politicians in order to give us tax payers the absolute best opportunity to elect someone who has truly been vetted. Dig more at her stance on citizens United. She says she's against it now, but that wasn't the case during the campaign. We need more pressure and tough questions. That isn't a conspiracy! And if it makes her look bad oh well, we demand the truth! These people work for us! And don't you fucking forget it!

Not sure why you guys continue to defend this. She has Time for Twitter and for private events by big donors, but no time to face the majority of the population? It's a slap in the face to our democracy. And you people are only enabling these politicians
    All I'm saying is that until she's the POTUS she is under no obligation to do press conferences, and with all the interviews and debates, etc, I don't really see why it is suddenly being declared an urgent need by her more fanatic detractors. Also, why now? It's been 9 months, and this press conference obsession just started like last week or something. Is it a reaction to the fact that most people don't seem furious enough about the email thing? FWIW, I'm not a Hillary supporter. I just don't think it's that big a deal that she's not doing press conferences at this stage of the game. As I said, if she carries that into the Presidency, then you have a big problem. Until then, not at all.
    Are you an American who's tax dollars go towards these politicians? If not, how can you understand my frustration with these politicians who are using my tax dollars to do as they damn well please?

If she is going to become my president then I want to make sure I know who the hell she is and I want to make sure we have a strong leader who isn't going to be dodging public demands. It's that simple.
    Do you think that this phenomenon is exclusive to America? It doesn't exactly take a giant leap of the imagination to understand what it feels like to have tax dollars go to stupid shit politicians do (although how are your tax dollars connected to Hillary having press conferences during her campaign??). If you think non-Americans can't fully understand the situation, you're wrong.
    You can read the papers all you want regarding politics in america, and know a great deal of our political process and its culture, but until money is taken from your pocket and used to make a bomb that blows up a Town with innocent people, you truly won't understand how that affects you on a personal level. It makes you a murderer and guilty by association. Now that might be an extreme example, but many Americans would share that same sentiment, whether the issue is war, guns, abortions, or whatever other issue.
    I'm not suggesting the rest of the world isn't connected to us, and I'm certainly not trying to exclude/dismiss you from the convo because you aren't American, but as an American I have every right to demand and expect more from my representatives. Hillary wouldn't be the president of the clintonites, but the president of my country- therefore I'm holding her feet to the fire just as I have with any other candidate. The field has narrowed down and now it's time to get serious and play hardball.
    Whatever man. I'm just saying of course I understand your frustration. If you think I can't then you're wrong. I'm telling you that I can.
    Dude, my issue is with politicians not facing a blood thirsty press. I want my elected officials to face the firing squad. No doubt about that. and that goes for every politician! Not just a selected few. This process is good for our democracy and also good for voters. That's common sense and a very practical approach
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

^^^ Exactly. To be honest, I think this sudden obsession with HRC's lack of press conferences is downright bizarre.

Bizarre?!? Is that a joke? 9 months without real pressure from the press. Now that's bizarre. She's a politician running for the highest office in the world. She needs to be questioned over and over to demonstrate that she can handle the pressures of the job. Excusing her of this isn't fare. She's banking on her clintonites and those who fear trump to give her the presidency. 60% unfavorable is no laughing matter, but still might win her the nomination as it did for GWB who had just as bad numbers.. All Americans need to be represented here, not just a handful, and that's basically what's happening by her playing it safe and banking on you guys. Low turnout, but enough voters for her to get her the win.

The debates are one thing. She changed her position on policy during the sanders debates- so that still isn't enough pressure to get to reveal her true nature. Is she going to support ttp? Even though she was for it and than against it. - the media should be digging and digging more at these politicians in order to give us tax payers the absolute best opportunity to elect someone who has truly been vetted. Dig more at her stance on citizens United. She says she's against it now, but that wasn't the case during the campaign. We need more pressure and tough questions. That isn't a conspiracy! And if it makes her look bad oh well, we demand the truth! These people work for us! And don't you fucking forget it!

Not sure why you guys continue to defend this. She has Time for Twitter and for private events by big donors, but no time to face the majority of the population? It's a slap in the face to our democracy. And you people are only enabling these politicians
    All I'm saying is that until she's the POTUS she is under no obligation to do press conferences, and with all the interviews and debates, etc, I don't really see why it is suddenly being declared an urgent need by her more fanatic detractors. Also, why now? It's been 9 months, and this press conference obsession just started like last week or something. Is it a reaction to the fact that most people don't seem furious enough about the email thing? FWIW, I'm not a Hillary supporter. I just don't think it's that big a deal that she's not doing press conferences at this stage of the game. As I said, if she carries that into the Presidency, then you have a big problem. Until then, not at all.
    Are you an American who's tax dollars go towards these politicians? If not, how can you understand my frustration with these politicians who are using my tax dollars to do as they damn well please?

If she is going to become my president then I want to make sure I know who the hell she is and I want to make sure we have a strong leader who isn't going to be dodging public demands. It's that simple.
    What's wrong with the debates? She will be answering questions for 90 minutes X 3. Is that not intensive enough for you?
    That's not intensive enough. She must run through the 'American Ninja Warrior' gauntlet
    during at least one of the debates to prove she's in good health.
    That's just stupid. And lame ass fuck. No one is exaggerating anything here.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,683
    edited September 2016
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Do you think that this phenomenon is exclusive to America? It doesn't exactly take a giant leap of the imagination to understand what it feels like to have tax dollars go to stupid shit politicians do (although how are your tax dollars connected to Hillary having press conferences during her campaign??). If you think non-Americans can't fully understand the situation, you're wrong.
    You can read the papers all you want regarding politics in america, and know a great deal of our political process and its culture, but until money is taken from your pocket and used to make a bomb that blows up a Town with innocent people, you truly won't understand how that affects you on a personal level. It makes you a murderer and guilty by association. Now that might be an extreme example, but many Americans would share that same sentiment, whether the issue is war, guns, abortions, or whatever other issue.
    I'm not suggesting the rest of the world isn't connected to us, and I'm certainly not trying to exclude/dismiss you from the convo because you aren't American, but as an American I have every right to demand and expect more from my representatives. Hillary wouldn't be the president of the clintonites, but the president of my country- therefore I'm holding her feet to the fire just as I have with any other candidate. The field has narrowed down and now it's time to get serious and play hardball.
    Whatever man. I'm just saying of course I understand your frustration. If you think I can't then you're wrong. I'm telling you that I can.
    Dude, my issue is with politicians not facing a blood thirsty press. I want my elected officials to face the firing squad. No doubt about that. and that goes for every politician! Not just a selected few. This process is good for our democracy and also good for voters. That's common sense and a very practical approach
    I certainly never suggested that you don't have every right to demand and expect more from your government. I was just addressing your comment about how I can't understand because I'm Canadian.
    But I still think the press conference thing is just a red herring.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

When have you ever voted (or not voted) for a politician after seeing g them in a press conference?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Somehow this guy thinks it's a great thing to have mega donors finance campaigns. Even Obama, at one point, attempted to get big money out of the democratic process. But DWS and Clinton made certain to overturn that right away. I'm sure that Germ is very proud of this.

I don't like it at all...but that's the way it is. Until they overturn Citizens United we're stuck with it. Your side did that...not mine.
    My side? What's that suppose to mean? Clinton and DWS did it, even after Obama shut it down for Dems. You don't like it, but you think it's great, or important, that Bush's guy is backing Clinton? Trump is trash and no one in their right minds should be backing that moron. we don't have to be stuck with it- sanders didn't use it, Hillary could have taken the higher road, but unfortunately you guys aren't looking for the higher road- you're just making excuses for everything she does, or in the case of giving a press conference, doesn't do.
    Sanders would be taking that money if he were the nominee. No doubt about it.

Sanders supports Clinton. That tells you all you need to know.
    Sanders endorsed Clinton, the next day he left the party and became Independent again. He continues to support progressive candidates on the dem ticket. The Clinton campaign has been pushing to get Bernie's donor email database, the most valuable and coveted list that Clinton wants... And won't get.

• Options
    Fellow posters, you are STILL merely making excuse after excuse for Clinton!!

• Options
    No, no excuses. The FACT is the HRC isn't holding press conferences because SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO.

How is that an excuse?
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

• Options
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I'll ask you the same question:
    When have you voted (or not voted) for a politician after seeing them in a press conference?
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

mrussel1 said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

What's wrong with the debates? She will be answering questions for 90 minutes X 3. Is that not intensive enough for you?
    That's not intensive enough. She must run through the 'American Ninja Warrior' gauntlet
    during at least one of the debates to prove she's in good health.
    That's just stupid. And lame ass fuck. No one is exaggerating anything here.
    You're right. Mighty 'lame ass fuck' when compared to this mighty magical mystery press conference I keep hearing about.
  • Options
    It is a fact that DWS scheduled as few debates as they could get away with for Clinton and Sanders, and scheduled them at unpopular times to keep viewer ability to a minimum. It was Sanders who demanded publicly to get debates w/ her and get it to be scheduled at prime time on a weeknight, when there is high viewer numbers. And on the few times Clinton agreed to those demands, the results was that Sanders won the debates! Let's face it, she's not that great at debating if you sound like you're reciting from memory and flat out lying! (Look it up). Going to a debate w/ Trump may entertaining at most, but the same old shit. We all know politicians are pros at not answering the questions and spinning the answers! We know this!!

So this bullshit from folks that she should Not face this nation and answer questions because she just happens to be running for the highest office in this country is just embarrassing and proving faith to a candidate who is shady enough to not answer questions going into a presidential election. Do you people realize this. And I know what Clinton is doing. She is laying low on purpose, avoiding the public so Trump can implode publicly and bask in the attention while she hides and the country will elect her and NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Just like she wants it. Shady as shit!!
  • Options

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I'll ask you the same question:
    When have you voted (or not voted) for a politician after seeing them in a press conference?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,024
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/bernie-sanders-campaigns-clinton-new-hampshire-227648
    Bernie Sanders will hit the trail for Hillary Clinton on Monday in New Hampshire, in the former Democratic presidential rival's first event campaigning solo since he announced his endorsement of the former secretary of state in July.
    "Sanders will discuss Hillary Clinton's plan to building [sic] an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top, and Donald Trump's plan, which would benefit himself and other millionaires and billionaires," the Clinton campaign said in an announcement.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    An upright, decent, non-suspicious candidate would have no problem scheduling a press conference to answer questions going into a presidential election. Not only is she avoiding it, she's got supporters defending it. No questions asked.
  • Options

No, no excuses. The FACT is the HRC isn't holding press conferences because SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO.

How is that an excuse?

You are the excuse. She may not have too, but the point here isn't whether she has to or not- it's the fact that clintonites on here aren't outraged because she isn't out there defending her positions or speaking clearly to the American people. That practice should be unacceptable for any politician. She is polling at 60% unfavorable. The rest of us who are also a part of this country and a part of the political process would like answers and more answers. I'm not talking about conspiracies. I'm talking about real issues and real situations. I shouldn't have to turn to twitter to get answers. All the while issues continue to pop up and are never truly addressed. Think about it. In 9 months a shit load of things have happened. Some of those issues have now been forgotten and others continue to pile up. I sure as hell don't record every issue on my diary, so I can't keep up with things that pop up and become part of the past. Come the debates and there won't be enough time to cover all that happens.

The press is suppose to keep these politicians on check, not give us their opinions on what they think the candidate is implying with their tweets. It's a practical approach and we should never make an excuse for these politicians
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

How is that an excuse?

You are the excuse. She may not have too, but the point here isn't whether she has to or not- it's the fact that clintonites on here aren't outraged because she isn't out there defending her positions or speaking clearly to the American people. That practice should be unacceptable for any politician. She is polling at 60% unfavorable. The rest of us who are also a part of this country and a part of the political process would like answers and more answers. I'm not talking about conspiracies. I'm talking about real issues and real situations. I shouldn't have to turn to twitter to get answers. All the while issues continue to pop up and are never truly addressed. Think about it. In 9 months a shit load of things have happened. Some of those issues have now been forgotten and others continue to pile up. I sure as hell don't record every issue on my diary, so I can't keep up with things that pop up and become part of the past. Come the debates and there won't be enough time to cover all that happens.

The press is suppose to keep these politicians on check, not give us their opinions on what they think the candidate is implying with their tweets. It's a practical approach and we should never make an excuse for these politicians
    Give me a break....you aren't voting for her whether she holds a press conference or not. Do you have similar outrage for Trump not releasing his tax returns? What's he hiding? I don't see you in the Trump thread crying about it.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    tonifig8 said:

How is that an excuse?

Oh, ok.

When have you ever voted for a candidate after seeing them in a press conference?
  • Options

tonifig8 said:

How is that an excuse?

Oh, ok.

When have you ever voted for a candidate after seeing them in a press conference?
    Continue defending a candidate for the highest level of office in this nation Who doesn't want to answer questions for the public.
  • Options
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

How is that an excuse?

Oh, ok.

Continue defending a candidate for the highest level of office in this nation Who doesn't want to answer questions for the public.
    you remind me of the Knight in the Holy Grail that keeps getting his limbs cut off yet comes back for more...

• Options
    edited September 2016
    I'm gonna go back and ask the question I was asking yesterday that nobody answered. Why do you apologists do what you do? What do you get out of this sort of intense loyalty for a candidate who will inevitably lead us? Is it to be on a "winning" team? Why and how are you guys OK with the candidate who does not answer questions. Do you guys do this with other people too? Because it is very Orwellian.
  • Options
    Free said:

I'm gonna go back and ask the question I was asking yesterday that nobody answered. Why do you apologists do what you do? What do you get out of this sort of intense loyalty for a candidate who will inevitably lead us? Is it to be on a "winning" team? Why and how are you guys OK with the candidate who does not answer questions. Do you guys do this with other people too? Because it is very Orwellian.

Maybe no one answered you because there are no "apologists" here.

• Options

tonifig8 said:

How is that an excuse?

Oh, ok.

First off, I'm not crying. Trump is a joke and he'd never get my vote, and I'm sure a lot of progressives feel the same way I do. There is no sense in me wasting my time on this forum talking about that idiot. I do however, debate with republicans on an almost daily bases.

As for your second comment regarding me voting for someone based on their press conferences, that's very simple. I vote on the information. I take all angles when it comes to voting for a candidate. one of those angles represents what they say during press conferences. If they crack or can't handle that pressure then that candidate is weak and probably wouldn't make the best candidate. This isn't new or something revolutionary. As a matter of fact this is really a waste of time. we wouldn't be making noise on this topic if it weren't for the fact that it's been 9 months and the fact that you are defending a politician that isn't facing the general public
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Free said:

Maybe no one answered you because there are no "apologists" here.
    Denial, excusing, defending, apologizing, deflecting, blaming Trump. Over and over and over again with no objective criticism of Clinton. If that's not loyalty and being an apologist I don't know what is.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    Good God people I don't mean to offend, I want you guys to wake up and be an active citizen of this country we demand better!
  • Options
    Free said:

Do you work for the trump campaign?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Free said:

Do you work for the trump campaign?
    Deflection
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
    Was it deflection when you asked members here if they worked for the Clinton campaign? I believe it was more of an accusation. Ok, enough harassing other members here. If you have something to discuss in a topic, stick to the topic instead of talking about other members and name-calling.
    Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,683
    Free said:

Good God people I don't mean to offend, I want you guys to wake up and be an active citizen of this country we demand better!

Well that's what's offensive. You are so stuck in your own head and point of view that you think no one else is even awake or an active citizen.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Why do I have to post my criticism of Hillary on a message board to justify my support for her? When did you ever vote for a candidate that you thought was perfect? When will we see your list of questions that you want asked and answered by Hillary at a press conference?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Kat said:

Was it deflection when you asked members here if they worked for the Clinton campaign? I believe it was more of an accusation. Ok, enough harassing other members here. If you have something to discuss in a topic, stick to the topic instead of talking about other members and name-calling.
    Admin

Respect fully, when a Clinton super PAC admitted to paying people to online defend her, they are out there we just don't know what forums they are on.
This discussion has been closed.