2015 Chicago Bears!!!!

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    White out for the season (most likely).
    Jeffery likely out for all of preseason and who knows how long after that.
    Wilson out for who knows how long.
    And Royal has missed the last two practices with a hip injury.

Not good!

They're going to be pulling people from the crowd soon!
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Jeffery should be fine for the season. He just needs to make sure he can get some separation. Nobody is going let Jeffrey run wild. Hopefully Bennett will draw some attention.

Jeffery should be fine for the season. He just needs to make sure he can get some separation. Nobody is going let Jeffrey run wild. Hopefully Bennett will draw some attention.

Separation? They're gonna be doubling him up all year with nobody on the other side.
    Just hoping Wilson can step up and stay healthy.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    mca47 said:

Separation? They're gonna be doubling him up all year with nobody on the other side.
    Just hoping Wilson can step up and stay healthy.
    That's my point.
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Bears 24
    Bengals 13

Fuck Cincy :)
    Nice shirt.

Bears 24
    Bengals 13

Ha!
  • mca47 said:

Bears 24
    Bengals 13

Ha!
    1st half score?
    Cincy 24
    Bears 0

Bears starting defense is going to get LIT UP!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • 9 minute 80 yard drive?

Bears defense stinks.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

9 minute 80 yard drive?

Bears defense stinks.

They are terrible..could be looking at overall number 1 pick a few years in a row..The starting D is helping Aj Mccarron look like Joe Montana.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • The Bears are just God Awful!
    That was very difficult to watch last night.
    This could be a LONG year.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822

The Bears are just God Awful!
    That was very difficult to watch last night.
    This could be a LONG year.

Yikes. That was ugly last night.
    They beat the best team in the AFC....Colts and lose to the Bungholes.
    It looks bad but I'm gonna stop worrying until the season starts.
    Shocked they let Jennings go. Whoa!
    Guaranteed money out the window?
    What?

• mca47 said:

They beat the best team in the AFC....Colts and lose to the Bungholes.
    It looks bad but I'm gonna stop worrying until the season starts.
    Shocked they let Jennings go. Whoa!
    Guaranteed money out the window?
    What?

Yeah, I'm trying to relax about it. Offense looked like crap, but they were playing without their top 3 WRs. Defense looked like crap, but they did play well in the first 2 games. And even if they do suck this season, this is a new regime and you have to give them time to clean up the disaster that was the Emery/Trestman era...
  • I couldnt believe how bad our O-line looked and our defense got torn up by AJ McCarron!

Maybe Forte will take some of the pressure off of Cutler but even if our WRs come back, Cutler has no time to throw.

As noted above, this might be a painful but necessary year.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale

I couldnt believe how bad our O-line looked and our defense got torn up by AJ McCarron!

Maybe Forte will take some of the pressure off of Cutler but even if our WRs come back, Cutler has no time to throw.

As noted above, this might be a painful but necessary year.

Yeah, o-line looks terrible. Mills/Leno at RT won't work. Bushy or Slauson has a bum back...can't remember who. The only sure thing is Long.
    Cutty may die this year. Guess that solves the long term QB issue. :fp:
  • Packers 27
    Bears 14
    Packers 24
    Bears 13
  • I wanna throw $10K on the Packers and the over.

UGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packers 48
    Bears 13
  • I wanna throw $10K on the Packers and the over.

UGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packers 48
    Bears 13

I agree.
  • But the bears did get rid of conte. That should save about 60 points throughout the year.

But the bears did get rid of conte. That should save about 60 points throughout the year.

Fn Conte!

hahahahahaha
  • Well I guess it wasn't as bad as everyone expected. Can still count on Cutler for a bad interception at a key point in the game.

When they had 2nd and goal from the 2 with about 6 mins left, why the fuck didn't they run the ball??? 3 throws from that spot with how great Forte had been running all day is just terrible.
    Well, that actually was a LOT better than I expected!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
  • mca47 said:

What did you see that was good? Had forte caught the ball, the bears could have kept it close. Can you imagine what will happen when they play a good defense that can stop the run? Yikes.

Well I guess it wasn't as bad as everyone expected. Can still count on Cutler for a bad interception at a key point in the game.

When they had 2nd and goal from the 2 with about 6 mins left, why the fuck didn't they run the ball??? 3 throws from that spot with how great Forte had been running all day is just terrible.

Yeah, that made absolutely no sense at all. The guy was averaging what, 6 yards per carry all game and they pass it three times. Ugh!

mca47 said:

What did you see that was good? Had forte caught the ball, the bears could have kept it close. Can you imagine what will happen when they play a good defense that can stop the run? Yikes.
    What did I see that was good?
    Almost everything compared to last year.
    The offense looks competent.
    The defense is spotty but still better than last year.

Aside from a few miscues, mistakes, and some questionable play calling, the Bears were actually competitive and in it for most of the game. And that's against one of the best teams in football.
    The defense should only get better as the season progresses.
    The offense should get better too....once we get the WRs healthy and the Oline gets adjusted. Alshon has some great grabs yesterday, but he looked like he was running at about 60%. Royal looked gimpy too. Wilson, who should have separation speed, was tangled up the entire game.
    Despite the loss, I feel much better about the direction of this team.

Well I guess it wasn't as bad as everyone expected. Can still count on Cutler for a bad interception at a key point in the game.

That INT was a bad play for sure. What struck me more was the play by Matthews. The second that happened, it reminded me of what Urlacher used to do in his prime. Read, adjust, use his speed to make a great play.
  • mca47 said:

mca47 said:

What did I see that was good?
    Almost everything compared to last year.
    The offense looks competent.
    The defense is spotty but still better than last year.

Aside from a few miscues, mistakes, and some questionable play calling, the Bears were actually competitive and in it for most of the game. And that's against one of the best teams in football.
    The defense should only get better as the season progresses.
    The offense should get better too....once we get the WRs healthy and the Oline gets adjusted. Alshon has some great grabs yesterday, but he looked like he was running at about 60%. Royal looked gimpy too. Wilson, who should have separation speed, was tangled up the entire game.
    Despite the loss, I feel much better about the direction of this team.
    Yep. You could immediately tell this team is much different from last year's embarrassment of a team. And the comments from Forte and Slauson after the game shows you just how different the entire attitude of this team is....

http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/matt-forte-and-matt-slauson-basically-say-what-we-already-knew-last-years-team-quit-and-hated-the-entire-coaching-staff/
  • Lets see

They lost at home
    Cutler once again threw an interception that was a disaster.
    They had STUPID play calling in the red zone(Maybe hand the ball off to Forte?)3 passes? Really?

Same ole fucking Bears.