Especially if Jeffery plays...

Bears 24
    Chiefs 20
  • mca47 said:

I think the Bears win another...
    Especially if Jeffery plays...

Bears 24
    Chiefs 20

Jeffrey needs to get his ass back on the field. Contract year for him.

The Chiefs are favored by 9. I really don't understand that line. The Bears aren't very good, but I don't think the chiefs are either. Plus that idiot Andy Reid is their coach. He's always good for a few clock management/timeout fuck-ups throughout the game.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Weren't the Packers favored less than 9? I think you could win some decent cash if you were a betting man! The only thing to worry about offensively is Charles. On defense they have a great pass rush, but their secondary sucks and they're tied for the most points allowed. 9 points is ridiculous!
  • mca47 said:

Weren't the Packers favored less than 9? I think you could win some decent cash if you were a betting man! The only thing to worry about offensively is Charles. On defense they have a great pass rush, but their secondary sucks and they're tied for the most points allowed. 9 points is ridiculous!

Yeah, I think Packers were favored by 7 in the opener. I definitely am a betting man! Although I did promise myself that I wouldn't bet on the Bears this season....lost so much money on those assholes last season.

mca47 said:

Yeah, I think Packers were favored by 7 in the opener. I definitely am a betting man! Although I did promise myself that I wouldn't bet on the Bears this season....lost so much money on those assholes last season.
    I think this would be the game to get in the action. 9 points is nuts! Hell, had Cutler started in Seattle, that would have probably been a close game! GB, Seattle are waaaaaaaay better teams than the Chiefs!
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    4 tickets to Bears v Lions for 100 a piece were 135 face - just trying to cut my losses

4 tickets to Bears v Lions for 100 a piece were 135 face - just trying to cut my losses

I'd probably take you up on that if I was somewhere close to Chicago...or Detroit.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    How could the

Where are your seats?
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • mca47 said:

Chiefs 35
    Bears 7

Cutler throws 2 picks, one in the Red Zone.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    Wma31394 said:

How could the

Where are your seats?
    Section 133 - row 38
    Well, it sounds like most of the offensive line is injured or banged up. The rookie looks like he's going to get a shot!
  • Wow. That was awesome. Love the way this defense is playing....they seem to be getting better every week. Great performance by Cutler with all the injuries on the line and to his WRs. This team is so much more enjoyable to watch than last year. Good stuff.
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,380
    Justin Houston was a non factor against Kyle Long yesterday. He's learning how to play tackle on the fly, and is already playing it at a high level. He's a beast.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    Hell of a comeback! First half was trash, but that 4th quarter was lights out! Cutler was throwing ropes and I loved that up-tempo offense he was running. That toss to Wilson was a thing of beauty. Forte is such a fn stud! Running and catching, the guy does it all!
    Defense is looking better every game and McPhee is looking to be a steal!
    Will be interesting to see what the offense looks like when (or if) Jeffery and Royal get back and when Cutty's leg is 100%.
  • mca47 said:

Hell of a comeback! First half was trash, but that 4th quarter was lights out! Cutler was throwing ropes and I loved that up-tempo offense he was running. That toss to Wilson was a thing of beauty. Forte is such a fn stud! Running and catching, the guy does it all!
    Will be interesting to see what the offense looks like when (or if) Jeffery and Royal get back and when Cutty's leg is 100%.

This team has certainly moved in the right direction, the last 2 weeks.
    So if they beat Detroit next week, they are 3-3, and in contention for a wild card berth?

Really?

• mca47 said:

So if they beat Detroit next week, they are 3-3, and in contention for a wild card berth?

Really?

I guess so!

I knew that this coaching staff would make such a huge difference. So refreshing to watch this team compared to that dumpster fire that was last season.

mca47 said:

Really?

I guess so!

I knew that this coaching staff would make such a huge difference. So refreshing to watch this team compared to that dumpster fire that was last season.
    Bears 27
    Lions 14
  • Bears 24
    Lions 10
  • The Bears are underdogs against.....the Lions!?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self

Yeah, I don't get that line. The Bears aren't great, but the Lions are complete garbage.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    ''call'' me anytime...

Yeah, I don't get that line. The Bears aren't great, but the Lions are complete garbage.
    Totally. If anything it should be a pick 'em.
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Bears 20
    Lions 17

Nice shirt.
    JWPearl said:

''call'' me anytime...

So you like the bears to win today??
    Bears 34
    Lions 31

• Lions 21
    Bears 13
  • Ford Field seems really depressing.
  • Not anymore!
  • What a terrible fucking game. Both teams deserved to lose. The refs were awful. Everything was awful. Just terrible all around. Fuck.
  • And what's with Adam Gase getting all conservative with the play-calling in OT? Terrible.