2015 Chicago Bears!!!!

14567810»

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,418
    muskydan said:

Right on, the power liners sure were getting the coho yesterday mourning when i went on my mourning job. Saw loads of coho laying on the deck, pretty good size too. My Dad and I head to Lake Kinkiad near carbondale next month for our first musky trip of the year…can't wait to start pitching some baits...

Those liberals make you crazy last night? Hahahaha

Anyway, my fishing trip to the "White Bass Capital Of The World", is only 2 short months away.
    15 guys
    3 cabins
    3 Boats
    Dozens and Dozens of cases of beer.
    Some Jaeger
    Some Jack
    Some Bacardi

Cant wait.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Tevathan, Freeman, and now Hicks?!?!
    That's awesome!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    mca47 said:

That's awesome!

Really like what Pace has done in free agency so far. 3 guys that will contribute right away on D.

Brought back Zach Miller as well. He had a nice year and will probably be the featured TE since Bennett is on his way out. Will probably need to get another solid TE since Miller has been injured most of his career.

mca47 said:

That's awesome!

Really like what Pace has done in free agency so far. 3 guys that will contribute right away on D.

Brought back Zach Miller as well. He had a nice year and will probably be the featured TE since Bennett is on his way out. Will probably need to get another solid TE since Miller has been injured most of his career.
    Yep, the best part, is they got three good players for the cost of one big-name. All contributors, all above average players. I read some stat that Trevathan and Freeman had more tackles last year than McClellin has had in his entire career.
    I hope they can find a stud pass rusher in the draft to complete the Dline. That and secondary and O-line....ha.
    Bennett gone! I think all things considered it was a good trade. A guy who drops balls and runs wrong and bad routes + 6th round pick...for a 4th round pick. Solid.