2015 Chicago Bears!!!!

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280

Lets see

They lost at home
    Cutler once again threw an interception that was a disaster.
    They had STUPID play calling in the red zone(Maybe hand the ball off to Forte?)3 passes? Really?

Same ole fucking Bears.

They lost at home to the team everyone had as the Super Bowl winner this year. By one possession.
    Cutler made a mistake. So did a lot of guys on the Bears....especially on D. 50 yard pass interference plays are fun. Dropped balls for easy touchdowns don't need to be mentioned. Missed blocks on the O-line..."meh". No pass rush..."whatever". Special teams who let them start on the 45 every time..."yawn".
    Agreed on the play calling in the Red Zone.

I get it, the Bears lost....AGAIN...to the Deer Fuckers.
    I hate it too.
    I still am optimistic, especially after the last 2 years. They far exceeded my expectations. We'll see how they do against the Cards...who have a much better run D.
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,380
    They will be more competitive than they were last year, but still probably won't win more than 6 games.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • This article makes me want to fucking cry. Still can't believe they hired that fucking dope Trestman over Arians. One of the worst moves in Bears history....and that's saying something with all the awful decisions this team has made over the year!

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/13670243/bruce-arians-arizona-cardinals-surprised-chicago-bears-hire-him

This article makes me want to fucking cry. Still can't believe they hired that fucking dope Trestman over Arians. One of the worst moves in Bears history....and that's saying something with all the awful decisions this team has made over the year!

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/13670243/bruce-arians-arizona-cardinals-surprised-chicago-bears-hire-him

Yeah, I read that yesterday. Ugh!
    Bears 24
    Cards 20

Yep.
  • Bearsssss 21
    Cards 17
  • CARDS 35
    BEARS 14

Think the Bears can put a little pressure on the QB this week?
    And actually register their 1st sack of the year?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Bears 27
    Cardinals 14
    Nice shirt.
  • No way the bears beat Arizona
    Brutal.

Opening kickoff....
    No defense....at all
    Now, no QB. He was playing great up until the INT/pick6.
    F
  • mca47 said:

Brutal.

Opening kickoff....
    No defense....at all
    F

Just brutal all around. And next week they play in Seattle. Yikes.

mca47 said:

Brutal.

Opening kickoff....
    No defense....at all
    F

Just brutal all around. And next week they play in Seattle. Yikes.
    And will likely start Clausen. Holy fn crap that might be one of the ugliest games in Bears history!
  • Seahawks 31
    Bears 17

Won't be pretty, sad to say.
    Nice shirt.
  • Seattle 73
    Bears 0
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    As a Bears fan, is it wrong that I picked up Seattle's defense in my fantasy league for today?
  • PJ-Cubs said:

As a Bears fan, is it wrong that I picked up Seattle's defense in my fantasy league for today?

As a Bears fan.
    NO IT WAS NOT!!!

It was the smart move on your part.
  • Well that's about what I expected. Clausen is awful and the WR core without Jeffrey is terrible. Only positive was that the defense played pretty well.

I bet a shitload of $$$ on the Seahawks so at least I made myself some money.
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,380
    Fales needs to start next week, if Cutler can't play. It's a waste of time to even play Clausen.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • RP112579 said:

Fales needs to start next week, if Cutler can't play. It's a waste of time to even play Clausen.

Yeah, I really don't see how you could put Clausen out there again. That was terrible. They didn't really allow him to do much, but I'm sure there were reasons for that.
  • Jared Allen traded for a 6th round pick. It was pretty clear he wasn't going to do well in a 3-4 D. Turned out to be a huge waste of $$$

RP112579 said:

Yeah, I really don't see how you could put Clausen out there again. That was terrible. They didn't really allow him to do much, but I'm sure there were reasons for that.
    Yeah, it's pretty clear why the guy is 1-12 as a starter. You'd think John Fox would remember how worthless he was in Carolina. If Cutler can't go on Sunday, I really hope they give Fales a shot. I mean, can he honestly be worse than Clausen?

Jared Allen traded for a 6th round pick. It was pretty clear he wasn't going to do well in a 3-4 D. Turned out to be a huge waste of $$$

Complete waste of money! While it was clear the guy couldn't play in the 3-4, he also hasn't played for shit in the 4-3. Washed up. Sad that we spent so much money on him, but at least we got a pick out of it.
    Bostic also is a gonner. Not really surprised by that.

When do you think they ship off Forte?
    I'd hate to see him go, but he's going to cost waaaay too much to bring back and some other team will certainly pay him more than the Bears.
    Now might be a good time to deal him. He's worth way more to the Bears now than he will be in the offseason.
  • mca47 said:

Jared Allen traded for a 6th round pick. It was pretty clear he wasn't going to do well in a 3-4 D. Turned out to be a huge waste of $$$

Complete waste of money! While it was clear the guy couldn't play in the 3-4, he also hasn't played for shit in the 4-3. Washed up. Sad that we spent so much money on him, but at least we got a pick out of it.
    Bostic also is a gonner. Not really surprised by that.

When do you think they ship off Forte?
    I'd hate to see him go, but he's going to cost waaaay too much to bring back and some other team will certainly pay him more than the Bears.
    Now might be a good time to deal him. He's worth way more to the Bears now than he will be in the offseason.
    Agree 100%. I know making trades in the NFL isn't all that common, but they should trade as many guys as they can to stock up as many draft picks as they can because this roster is an absolute mess.
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    have 4 nice tickets to Bears v Lions in Detroit for face - if anyone interested
  • Nice win today against a good team. Bad pick by Cutler late in the 4th but he more than made up for it taking them down the field for the game winning drive. Good stuff.

Nice win today against a good team. Bad pick by Cutler late in the 4th but he more than made up for it taking them down the field for the game winning drive. Good stuff.

Yeah, good win! This team is a work in progress but I do see some good things. I know Forte will be gone by the end of the year, but man, that guy is a stud!
    Cutty with the bum leg and no receivers...guy played really well! Costly pick...guy will always throw off his back leg and make a bad one. That said he killed it on that last drive. I think we can take next week too. Alshon back, huge difference!
  • mca47 said:

Nice win today against a good team. Bad pick by Cutler late in the 4th but he more than made up for it taking them down the field for the game winning drive. Good stuff.

Yeah, good win! This team is a work in progress but I do see some good things. I know Forte will be gone by the end of the year, but man, that guy is a stud!
    Cutty with the bum leg and no receivers...guy played really well! Costly pick...guy will always throw off his back leg and make a bad one. That said he killed it on that last drive. I think we can take next week too. Alshon back, huge difference!
    Forte is awesome. I think it's clear he won't be here much longer....would like them to get Langford involved to get him some experience.

I really like the way the defense played. Pernell McPhee was all over the place....that's looking like a very good signing so far.

mca47 said:

Forte is awesome. I think it's clear he won't be here much longer....would like them to get Langford involved to get him some experience.

I really like the way the defense played. Pernell McPhee was all over the place....that's looking like a very good signing so far.
    Yeah, if they are looking at the future being Langford, they need to give him a drive or two a game. J. Rodgers is nothing more than a solid backup. Langford needs the reps.
    The D, while spotty and still not putting much pressure on the opposing QB did look better.
    Looks like Willie Young wants out. Doesn't fit in the 3-4 and i'm sure we could get a 6th rounder or so for him. It'll be nice to get Ratliff back!

You think Grasu is ready to play center? Slauson did a solid job for his first time, but I'd like to see him back at guard.
  • mca47 said:

mca47 said:

Yeah, if they are looking at the future being Langford, they need to give him a drive or two a game. J. Rodgers is nothing more than a solid backup. Langford needs the reps.
    The D, while spotty and still not putting much pressure on the opposing QB did look better.
    Looks like Willie Young wants out. Doesn't fit in the 3-4 and i'm sure we could get a 6th rounder or so for him. It'll be nice to get Ratliff back!

You think Grasu is ready to play center? Slauson did a solid job for his first time, but I'd like to see him back at guard.
    Compared to last year, they are putting a TON of pressure on the QB. Very encouraging to see. Yeah, I was surprised that Ratliff wasn't back last week since his suspension was over....that injury must have been pretty bad.

Will be interesting to see if they put Grasu in there. He hasn't been active for the first 3 games...not sure if that is due to performance or just because the other backup offensive line guys are more versatile and can play multiple positions. Hopefully Grasu is the center of the future.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Chefs 27
    Bears 20