Options

Jared the sandwich guy ?

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,021

All I meant by the post was, there is a term known as "cougar" for women who prey on and enjoy being with younger men.

I find it creepy that people date people 10 years apart. They are now 33 and 23. But let's go back 10 years. Is it cute and funny if one person was 23, and the other 13? That would be some serious law breaking stuff. It would be wrong. So why later is it ok? We're not talking 70-80, were talking 20-30.

It's not about the age.. It's about the term cougar and what it means. What's the term for the guy who likes younger girls? Creepy guy. Pedophile etc. that's my point.

Jared is wrong in this situation. No doubt. But the girls weren't innocent victims. They were selling themselves in the first place.

Do you have any knowledge of human trafficking? We dont know anything other than minor females. So you cant really make that judgement as to their motives if they had any. While possible they acted of their own violition the likelyhood is greater they were indoctrinated into such a life.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,682
    edited August 2015
    mickeyrat said:

All I meant by the post was, there is a term known as "cougar" for women who prey on and enjoy being with younger men.

I find it creepy that people date people 10 years apart. They are now 33 and 23. But let's go back 10 years. Is it cute and funny if one person was 23, and the other 13? That would be some serious law breaking stuff. It would be wrong. So why later is it ok? We're not talking 70-80, were talking 20-30.

It's not about the age.. It's about the term cougar and what it means. What's the term for the guy who likes younger girls? Creepy guy. Pedophile etc. that's my point.

Jared is wrong in this situation. No doubt. But the girls weren't innocent victims. They were selling themselves in the first place.

Do you have any knowledge of human trafficking? We dont know anything other than minor females. So you cant really make that judgement as to their motives if they had any. While possible they acted of their own violition the likelyhood is greater they were indoctrinated into such a life.
    That is true, but that is totally irrelevant anyway. They are minors, so consent isn't possible under the law.
    But yes, many many many young girls are driven or lured into prostitution through manipulation, illegal actions, forced addiction, sexual abuse, etc etc etc. I am sickened by anyone who is ready to blame 13 - 17 year old girls rather than the adults who pay to rape them.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited August 2015
    hedonist said:

callen said:

callen said:

You fkers are again piling it on. Instead of "worst post ever" which it clearly isn't debate the topics. This isn't middle school.

And you're lending support to a poster that is suggesting these underage girls were culpable to crime a man is guilty of..
    If a girl that's 17 prostitutes herself without being forced then yeah they helped facilitate. Does it make Jared less guilty no.

Would like to point out just couple hundred years ago 17 Yo men and women were breeding. Was the natural cycle. 17 year olds aren't innocent. I wasn't innocent at 17 and know many of you ladies weren't either.

So yeah I get what just a girl was saying.

Wonder age of loosing ones virginity is these days and what it was in 1700's.

callen, people became "adults" at a much younger age in that time, and didn't have the longevity we have in this era.

I was 23, by the way. My choice, despite or more likely because of my own history. If women choose to enter that arena earlier, I hope they're responsible about it. I also hope the virginity of 13, 14, 15 year olds, whatever age, isn't given to a 37-yr-old who gets off on looking at children and fucking teenage girls.

I took issue with the sarcastic tone applied in how the term "innocent little girls" was previously used. Struck me as harsh and unnecessary.
    We do have longevity but could argue about when we mature and when humans instinctually start becoming viewed at sexually.. We are mere animals as much as we like to think otherwise. Do think 18 is good and many don't develop mentally till much later.

And again on double standard. Women looking at hot stud 18 yo okay but 40 yo man looking at hot 18 yo not.
    Post edited by callen on
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Why are you talking about 18 year olds? They are not minors. And I never heard of a man getting persecuted for looking at 18 year olds. Also, I think there is just as much stigma around 40 year old women looking at 18 year olds as there is for men, if not more. I have no clue why you would think otherwise. I feel like you're just talking out of your ass now.

As for being mere animals.... Okay, so I guess just going around murdering people is okay too? Raping, murdering, pillaging. It's all just human nature, right?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

mickeyrat said:

That is true, but that is totally irrelevant anyway. They are minors, so consent isn't possible under the law.
    But yes, many many many young girls are driven or lured into prostitution through manipulation, illegal actions, forced addiction, sexual abuse, etc etc etc. I am sickened by anyone who is ready to blame 13 - 17 year old girls rather than the adults who pay to rape them.
    17 is age of consent in NY. Legally he gets a pass on the sex itself but not on the for money part.

Morally wrong on both parts. Legally only on one specific to the 17yr old.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I see JAG's point(s) - they're just poorly made, and made in the worst thread a person could make them in.
    As for piling on....when someone posts something stupid and someone calls them on it...are we all then supposed to shut up, or are we allowed an opinion on the post as well?
    callen - the white knight act gets a little tired.....We can either try to gain respect on this board thru our posting style and opinions, then hope for leniency when we inevitably post stupid shit......or we can say fuck the respect and roll with the punches that follow our stupid shit. I'd bet nearly half of JAG's posts contain a line or two complaining about the board and everyone on it....Can't say fuck the respect AND expect leniency when you post stupid shit, then on top of all that - play the victim card.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

mickeyrat said:

17 is age of consent in NY. Legally he gets a pass on the sex itself but not on the for money part.

You know they weren't all 17, right? There were younger girls than that.
  • Options
    callen said:

callen said:

callen said:

You fkers are again piling it on. Instead of "worst post ever" which it clearly isn't debate the topics. This isn't middle school.

And you're lending support to a poster that is suggesting these underage girls were culpable to crime a man is guilty of..
    If a girl that's 17 prostitutes herself without being forced then yeah they helped facilitate. Does it make Jared less guilty no.

Would like to point out just couple hundred years ago 17 Yo men and women were breeding. Was the natural cycle. 17 year olds aren't innocent. I wasn't innocent at 17 and know many of you ladies weren't either.

So after a girl loses her virginity... she's fair game? Is this what you're implying? It seems to be.
    Huh?
    Yes. Exactly. Huh? Wtf are you trying to say?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

mickeyrat said:

Yes I do. But the posting suggesting rape for the 17 yr old are main focus. It ain't so.
    Seems to me to be a mix of moral outrage (should be of course) and what the law says.
    The then 16 yr old and younger ones for sure deserve the maximum the law allow IF NY decides to persue. No rape laws statutory or otherwise on the books federally. He pled to federal charges.

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Why are you talking about 18 year olds? They are not minors. And I never heard of a man getting persecuted for looking at 18 year olds. Also, I think there is just as much stigma around 40 year old women looking at 18 year olds as there is for men, if not more. I have no clue why you would think otherwise. I feel like you're just talking out of your ass now.

As for being mere animals.... Okay, so I guess just going around murdering people is okay too? Raping, murdering, pillaging. It's all just human nature, right?

Now your doing the TB stretch. Discussing sexuality not murder. Mentioned 18 due to previous conversations on 17 year old.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

mickeyrat said:

Yes we all know Jared is a POS and many younger. Discussing Just a Girl being ridiculed on 17 yo comment. .
  • Options
    edited August 2015

I see JAG's point(s) - they're just poorly made, and made in the worst thread a person could make them in.
    As for piling on....when someone posts something stupid and someone calls them on it...are we all then supposed to shut up, or are we allowed an opinion on the post as well?
    callen - the white knight act gets a little tired.....We can either try to gain respect on this board thru our posting style and opinions, then hope for leniency when we inevitably post stupid shit......or we can say fuck the respect and roll with the punches that follow our stupid shit. I'd bet nearly half of JAG's posts contain a line or two complaining about the board and everyone on it....Can't say fuck the respect AND expect leniency when you post stupid shit, then on top of all that - play the victim card.

Call me what you want. Don't give a crap. Debate the post not lame ass comments like what you just did. . Pretty simple concept no? Go reread the posts in question. Also two wrongs do t make a right but alas.......

Post edited by callen on
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Edit
  • Options
    callen said:

Call me what you want. Don't give a crap. Debate the post not lame ass comments like what you just did. . Pretty simple concept no? Go reread the posts in question. Also two wrongs do t make a right but alas.......

But it really was a contender for worst post ever. I don't see the problem.
  • Options
    callen said:

Pretty sure referencing jag.

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    callen said:

Call me what you want. Don't give a crap. Debate the post not lame ass comments. Pretty simple concept no?
    callen said:

this was addressing lame ass comments and calling names, was it not? if you hate something....
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Jared has a serious problem. His partner in crime, the head of his charity, was busted a year ago and he couldn't part with video evidence of underage girls his buddy compiled. This is a millionaire who lucked himself into one of the greatest gigs ever and he couldn't find the strength to dispose of an SD card that would one day become his hangman's noose.

If it wasn't for one of the five rarest dogs in the U.S., he would have probably gotten away free. He took precautions and probably destroyed all his hard drives but figured no on would be able to find a SD card, so he kept hold of his first hand produced child porn.

Any sane person would have smashed that SD card with a hammer, set it on fire, and jettisoned it in a sack of rocks to the deepest spot in Lake Superior.

But he couldn't do it because he is a sick man and decided to roll the dice.

Why is anyone defending this guy?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

callen said:

Oh come on. I've read some head scratchers. Hell I'd nominate few posts on this thread.
  • Options

callen said:

callen said:

callen said:

So after a girl loses her virginity... she's fair game? Is this what you're implying? It seems to be.
    Huh?
    Yes. Exactly. Huh? Wtf are you trying to say?
    Ha. Human sexuality. NOT what the heck you thought.
  • Options
    callen said:

PJ_Soul said:

Now your doing the TB stretch. Discussing sexuality not murder. Mentioned 18 due to previous conversations on 17 year old.
    I'm once again assuming stuff from your cryptic posts. TB is me? I do the 'stretch thing'? You don't? You don't chime in with silly comments like 'kill em all' when discourse is on display?

Go on. Keep digging a hole for yourself right beside JAG's. Nobody appreciates describing the double standard that exists by justifying statutory rape with 'we're human', 'it was okay in medieval times', or 'cougars get away with it so why can't ex fat guys that eat at Subway?'.
  • Options
    Could understand the need of the feds for being mum but I hope this "escort" service he reportedly used is being seen to by the feds. Shit NY state too.

• Options

callen said:

PJ_Soul said:

I'm once again assuming stuff from your cryptic posts. TB is me? I do the 'stretch thing'? You don't? You don't chime in with silly comments like 'kill em all' when discourse is on display?

Go on. Keep digging a hole for yourself right beside JAG's. Nobody appreciates describing the double standard that exists by justifying statutory rape with 'we're human', 'it was okay in medieval times', or 'cougars get away with it so why can't ex fat guys that eat at Subway?'.
    Yes TB is you and yes you stretched and hardly feel I'm in a hole. Now I may be an a hole. Ha.

• Options
    callen said:

callen said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes TB is you and yes you stretched and hardly feel I'm in a hole. Now I may be an a hole. Ha.

Not sure about that, but I am sure that calling people out on tactics you employ yourself is... well... whatever you want to call it. I'm referring to the 'name calling' (to which Drowned spoke to) as well as the 'old exaggeration ploy' you claimed to be above (which we know isn't the case).
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    mickeyrat said:

Could understand the need of the feds for being mum but I hope this "escort" service he reportedly used is being seen to by the feds. Shit NY state too.

Yes. That's what I was referring to in my earlier response to your link. These young women were exploited by multiple people.
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

Yes. That's what I was referring to in my earlier response to your link. These young women were exploited by multiple people.
    Didnt catch that. Threads gone off the rails. As usual.

• Options

mickeyrat said:

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

I would not be surprised if there is a good amount of cooperation on Fogle's part included in his deal that isn't being flashed in the media. There almost certainly has to be an ongoing investigation.
  • Options
    callen said:

PJ_Soul said:

callen said:

Oh come on. I've read some head scratchers. Hell I'd nominate few posts on this thread.
    Lol. No, really. A post about how child victims of pedophiles carry blame is definitely a contender.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on