Options

Jared the sandwich guy ?

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351
    How can anyone defend this dirt bag he's the lowest form of human on earth , you screw young kids you should be put away for life .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015

More violence and fat shaming now too. Again, I've said it, everyone here is so passive until it becomes acceptable to hate on someone... Then we hear death threats and so many calls for violence it's not even funny

Two wrongs don't make a right

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    h

How can anyone defend this dirt bag he's the lowest form of human on earth , you screw young kids you should be put away for life .....

who do you see as defending him?
    Hopefully not me....He will definitely not get what he deserves from the courts, I think that's a huge problem with a lot of variables and intricacies....But not a problem that should be solved with a footlong or whatever the rape joke of the day is....
    Is saying that no rape is ok the same as defending this guy? man I hope we haven't come to that....
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,351

h

who do you see as defending him?
    Hopefully not me....He will definitely not get what he deserves from the courts, I think that's a huge problem with a lot of variables and intricacies....But not a problem that should be solved with a footlong or whatever the rape joke of the day is....
    Is saying that no rape is ok the same as defending this guy? man I hope we haven't come to that....
    No it wasn't meant for you more of a general ? statement and i agree with your assessment about the jail jokes no one should be raped in any way ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited December 2015

jeffbr said:

hedonist said:

You don't fuck children and get my mercy.

:bow:
    Exactly this. I don't give 2 shits what happens to Jared at this point, except that I hope he's profoundly troubled by his actions for the rest of his life. I don't wish anal rape on him. I don't wish a beat down on him. If either happens, I will lose no sleep. He will get what he deserves, and that will primarily be the torment and anguish of being locked in a cage away from his family for his kids' formative years. That works for me.
    ...I have to wonder how being repeatedly raped and beaten affects the psyche of these people. most of whom will be released back to society one day.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,682
    edited August 2015
    It seem like there is another story every single week in Vancouver where a dangerous sex offender with a high risk to re-offend who was recently released from prison has just walked away from his halfway home and is on the loose. Each story warns that we all have to be on alert until the the scumbag is caught. And every week there is also a story about a dangerous sex offender who has been released and is moving into the community, and again, we all have to be on the lookout and aware of the danger the person poses to the public. And every single week I feel enraged by our justice system. The sentences given to dangerous sex offenders (including pedophiles) are a fucking joke in this country, and in the US for the most part. I think the laws need to be really worked on so that someone who is designated a "dangerous sex offender with a high risk to re-offend" NEVER gets out of prison. If the law can't at least manage that, it is fucking failing miserably.

As for these fantasies about rape..... WTF????? What kind of decent human being wishes for rapists to rape anyone? What kind of fucking atmosphere are you people hoping for in our prisons??!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

jeffbr said:

hedonist said:

Exactly this. I don't give 2 shits what happens to Jared at this point, except that I hope he's profoundly troubled by his actions for the rest of his life. I don't wish anal rape on him. I don't wish a beat down on him. If either happens, I will lose no sleep. He will get what he deserves, and that will primarily be the torment and anguish of being locked in a cage away from his family for his kids' formative years. That works for me.
    ...I have to wonder how being repeatedly raped and beaten affects the psyche of these people. most of whom will be released back to society one day.
    Who gives a fuck.
    Silly rabit,You have it all wrong.
    They should repeatedly be raped and beaten and then killed not let out.

Or just killed.
    Whatever
    who should rape them? Are you volunteering or just fantasizing?
    I give a fuck. Until the laws change and they are locked up forever, we still have to deal with them upon release....letting them out more damaged than when they went in doesn't seem too bright.
  • Options

jeffbr said:

hedonist said:

Who gives a fuck.

Or just killed.
    Whatever
    I give a fuck. Until the laws change and they are locked up forever, we still have to deal with them upon release....letting them out more damaged than when they went in doesn't seem too bright.
    Prisoners have a pecking order - no pun intended.
    I am fine with the inmates running the asylum.
    That is why I said don't let these sick fuck pedos out - kill them.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

jeffbr said:

hedonist said:

Who gives a fuck.

Or just killed.
    Whatever
    Well then maybe you would be willing to get out there and start recruiting people stupid enough to want to work in the kind of corrections system you are proposing, where going to work each day is the same as confronting some kind of barbarian hoard (who are all fat and happy from eating all the non-violent offenders in their midst), all for $24 an hour.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

jeffbr said:

hedonist said:

Who gives a fuck.

Or just killed.
    Whatever
    Well then maybe you would be willing to get out there and start recruiting people stupid enough to want to work in the kind of corrections system you are proposing, where going to work each day is the same as confronting some kind of barbarian hoard, all for $24 an hour.
    What is with the daft responses?
    Let the prisoners deliver justice.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/rough-justice-in-the-gaolbirds-pecking-order-1566565.html
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

jeffbr said:

hedonist said:

Who gives a fuck.

Or just killed.
    Whatever
    Well then maybe you would be willing to get out there and start recruiting people stupid enough to want to work in the kind of corrections system you are proposing, where going to work each day is the same as confronting some kind of barbarian hoard, all for $24 an hour.
    What is with the daft responses?
    Let the prisoners deliver justice.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/rough-justice-in-the-gaolbirds-pecking-order-1566565.html
    I find your attitude about this barbaric and dangerous.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Agreed !

Godfather.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

It seem like there is another story every single week in Vancouver where a dangerous sex offender with a high risk to re-offend who was recently released from prison has just walked away from his halfway home and is on the loose. Each story warns that we all have to be on alert until the the scumbag is caught. And every week there is also a story about a dangerous sex offender who has been released and is moving into the community, and again, we all have to be on the lookout and aware of the danger the person poses to the public. And every single week I feel enraged by our justice system. The sentences given to dangerous sex offenders (including pedophiles) are a fucking joke in this country, and in the US for the most part. I think the laws need to be really worked on so that someone who is designated a "dangerous sex offender with a high risk to re-offend" NEVER gets out of prison. If the law can't at least manage that, it is fucking failing miserably.

As for these fantasies about rape..... WTF????? What kind of decent human being wishes for rapists to rape anyone? What kind of fucking atmosphere are you people hoping for in our prisons??!

This post could couple with mine lamenting the same frustrations. I could cite a dozen other cases right off the top of my head, but won't bother. They all point to the dramatic failures of our judicial system that more often than not has the common citizen yelling at the television or crumpling the newspaper upon hearing the latest, lame sentence given to our worst people.

I'm not quite like PJFan... but I'm not far behind. I don't give two shits about sick adults that rape children. I'm not going to apologize for saying so either. You know what? The prisoners that reside in the same institution don't care about them either- they're called the 'undesirables' and they live in constant fear while segregated from the general population.

Their crimes are so egregious that other criminals distinguish them as lowest of the low. Too bad our courts can't do the same.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I just can't work out why people would want criminals judging who deserves this or that punishment. That seems like an awful lot of power given to prisoners, and an awful lot of trust and faith in their own twisted power structures, where murderers often rank as top dog. That kind of thing should never be left in the hands of criminals.
    I definitely prefer the high road when it comes to this aspect of criminal justice.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I just can't work out why people would want criminals judging who deserves this or that punishment. That seems like an awful lot of power given to prisoners, and an awful lot of trust and faith in their own twisted power structures, where murderers often rank as top dog. That kind of thing should never be left in the hands of criminals.
    I definitely prefer the high road when it comes to this aspect of criminal justice.

Don't get me wrong (if this was addressed to me). I am not saying I prefer justice to carry itself out at the hands of prisoners serving their time. I am merely saying that if harm should come to some person who has raped a child... I'm not going to be troubled.

I'm also saying the courts are failing to deal with our sex offenders in the appropriate manner which would not only serve justice, but safeguard the public as well.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

That seems like an awful lot of power given to prisoners, and an awful lot of trust and faith in their own twisted power structures, where murderers often rank as top dog. That kind of thing should never be left in the hands of criminals.

It is what humans do automatically.
    Put ourselves in classes.
    Prison or elsewhere.
    You can't stop human driven psyche.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

That seems like an awful lot of power given to prisoners, and an awful lot of trust and faith in their own twisted power structures, where murderers often rank as top dog. That kind of thing should never be left in the hands of criminals.

Prison or elsewhere.
    Murder and rape and pedophilia is also driven by the human psyche. Maybe we should just abolish prisons altogether. Every man for himself.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Prison or elsewhere.
    Murder and rape and pedophilia is also driven by the human psyche. Maybe we should just abolish prisons altogether. Every man for himself.
    I am not saying that we lock people up and leave at the end of the day.
    Do you really give a shit what happens to Jared now though?, really
    Please don't tell me that you care when you hear a sadistic sick fuck was killed in prison though. No one cares.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Prison or elsewhere.
    I am not saying that we lock people up and leave at the end of the day.
    Do you really give a shit what happens to Jared now though?, really
    Please don't tell me that you care when you hear a sadistic sick fuck was killed in prison though. No one cares.
    No, it`s not Jared Fogle I care about. What I care about is how the justice system and society in general handles its worst. I think I mentioned earlier that I am a big believer in the high road. It`s not about the criminals, it`s about the mindset of everyone else.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I don't think it's possible to actually rape someone solely as punishment. You don't just become a rapist out of spite. If you're not wired for rape, you are not going to use it as a form of punishment...... Supporting prison rape is a reward for rapist cons - lets them do what they do. I guess if the pecking order is applied, only people who rape in prison, or who raped adults on the outside would be considered candidates for this reward. Really odd logic in my books.
    I also don't understand how we can make the monetary cost of justice a factor in this discussion, one way or the other....I don't agree with the death penalty, period....but both the death penalty and true life sentences will incur way more cost than whatever we want to call our current approach. This is one of those things where the only way to reduce cost is prevention, which I think sentencing has little bearing on. If prison terms including rape and regular beatings are not a deterrent, what would be?

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul said:

I'm absolutely with you on this. There was a recent case out here (think I've mentioned it before) where a piece of shit judge reduced a mandatory 25-year sentence by more than half for a piece of shit 20-year-old who sodomized his three-year-old relative.

No way do I pine for these scumbags to be raped but if that or such other harm befalls them, it won't bother me. Committing such atrocities and knowing they'll be in prison for it (IF caught) - and no commuting or reductions of sentences either - then they best bite the bullet and know the kid gloves are off.

No pun intended.

• Options
    I agree about wishing rape upon them. Championing prison rape is sick sick sick. And misguided.
    I don`t think there is any deterrent. The death penalty isn`t a deterrent either, and I think that proves that there is nothing that would dissuade these people. I also don`t know if pedophilia or other sexual deviances are actually preventable either. I`m not convinced that the psychiatric community knows enough about that yet. So at the moment, unfortunately, I think the only realistic option is to lock them up and throw away the key. I mean, the closest to prevention we could really get is to provide way better support to children at risk, i.e. those who were sexually or otherwise abused, confronting psychosexual behaviour at a young age, etc..... which of course is something I`m sure we all support in any case. But that seems to be failing too, for the most part, for various reasons. And that still wouldn't account for the plain old psychopaths and ALL of those people who just have that bad thing inside them that makes them want to rape people and molest kids, for which we have no answer so far.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

I don't think it's possible to actually rape someone solely as punishment. You don't just become a rapist out of spite. If you're not wired for rape, you are not going to use it as a form of punishment...... Supporting prison rape is a reward for rapist cons - lets them do what they do. I guess if the pecking order is applied, only people who rape in prison, or who raped adults on the outside would be considered candidates for this reward. Really odd logic in my books.
    I also don't understand how we can make the monetary cost of justice a factor in this discussion, one way or the other....I don't agree with the death penalty, period....but both the death penalty and true life sentences will incur way more cost than whatever we want to call our current approach. This is one of those things where the only way to reduce cost is prevention, which I think sentencing has little bearing on. If prison terms including rape and regular beatings are not a deterrent, what would be?

So exactly how do we 'prevent'?

Given our current state of affairs... one way to prevent is to implement sentences that do not resemble revolving doors with the same shmuck coming and going for the same gig.

Everybody bitches about taxes and how they are misspent or could be put to better use. To my way of thinking... the Caza case which I referenced (and people never touched I noticed) is a classic example of 'waste'. If a guy is a serial pedopohile, why would we invest any money at all after already breaking the bank for him on priors?

There has to be an element of pragmatism practiced instead of speaking to how it could be if, somehow, somewhere, we could get it to be that way.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,026
    edited August 2015
    Said it before for charleston shooter.

I hope Jared comes to understand what hes done if he thinks what if it were my kids.

Whatever memories he has of his actions, the image of his kids faces in place of the ones he's abused.

Live with that motherfucker.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I've read that most pedophiles are immensely ashamed of their actions (not while in the act - afterwards). Apparently many of them can't stop themselves even when they want to - it's like a compulsion (not saying this to give any credit to them or to excuse them. I don't care if they literally can't help it or if it's a brain dysfunction or whatever - they still need to be locked up forever IMO, unless they find an actual cure).
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I agree about wishing rape upon them. Championing prison rape is sick sick sick. And misguided.
    I don`t think there is any deterrent. The death penalty isn`t a deterrent either, and I think that proves that there is nothing that would dissuade these people. I also don`t know if pedophilia or other sexual deviances are actually preventable either. I`m not convinced that the psychiatric community knows enough about that yet. And that still wouldn't account for the plain old psychopaths and ALL of those people who just have that bad thing inside them that makes them want to rape people and molest kids, for which we have no answer so far.

Reminds me of this quote.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

PJ_Soul said:

I don`t think there is any deterrent. The death penalty isn`t a deterrent either, and I think that proves that there is nothing that would dissuade these people. I also don`t know if pedophilia or other sexual deviances are actually preventable either. I`m not convinced that the psychiatric community knows enough about that yet. And that still wouldn't account for the plain old psychopaths and ALL of those people who just have that bad thing inside them that makes them want to rape people and molest kids, for which we have no answer so far.

Reminds me of this quote.
    I don't really understand why you would think of that quote from what I said (but it's a good quote). .
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I wonder if any pedophile ever offered to have himself chemically castrated?

(that's neither rhetorical nor sarcastic; I'm genuinely curious)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    hedonist said:

I wonder if any pedophile ever offered to have himself chemically castrated?

(that's neither rhetorical nor sarcastic; I'm genuinely curious)

Lots of them have. Some have even requested surgical castration.