9 Dead in Shooting at Black Church in SC

Comments

• Options
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,283
    Fed hate crimes plus 9 counts of murder and several attempted murder charges
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Penis looking weirdo. Lock him up quick and banish his identity. Dylan Roof should be wiped from the record and he should henceforth be know as Penis-looking nobody man.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Sick bastard, how do you plead not guilty? I hope he has a painful life in prison.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Sick bastard, how do you plead not guilty? I hope he has a painful life in prison.

You plead not guilty cuz your lawyer said so or you dont believe it was wrong.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

rgambs said:

You plead not guilty cuz your lawyer said so or you dont believe it was wrong.
    Yeah, insanity plea won't fly for this kid. He's going down.
  • Options
    As for the painful life part, only the pain of honest guilt. Then learn someway to live with it.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

As for the painful life part, only the pain of honest guilt. Then learn someway to live with it.

That's if we were concerned at all about him dealing with any guilt he might develop- not that I think he will.

This dude can rot for all I care. He's absolutely worthless.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Penis looking weirdo. Lock him up quick and banish his identity. Dylan Roof should be wiped from the record and he should henceforth be know as Penis-looking nobody man.

Penis looking nobody man! :rofl:
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

That's if we were concerned at all about him dealing with any guilt he might develop- not that I think he will.

Thing is, what I am suggesting is a heavy heavy burden. One that never goes away.

• Options
    :smiley: if there's any levity to be found, it's on his head.
    Part of his sentence should be that he has to keep that hairstyle for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Thing is, what I am suggesting is a heavy heavy burden. One that never goes away.
    I agree with you. If penis head ever does develop the level of guilt he should... that would be an unbearable burden.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    rgambs said:

:smiley: if there's any levity to be found, it's on his head.
    Part of his sentence should be that he has to keep that hairstyle for the rest of his life.

Haha - love this.
  • Options

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

I agree with you. If penis head ever does develop the level of guilt he should... that would be an unbearable burden.
    So I wish him a long life. One filled with reflections of regret.

• Options
    JUST A GIRLJUST A GIRL Posts: 372
    edited July 2015
    Why is it at a "black" church. Nothing else is labeled black. Not schools, not hospitals, not jobs. So the majority of churches are "white" churches?

The title should read "9 dead in church shooting" simple as that.
    Post edited by JUST A GIRL on
  • Options
    AME churches were formed by black people
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Well, AME stands for African Methodist Episcopal. They are self-identified as black churches. From their website: " It rejected the negative theological interpretations which rendered persons of African descent second class citizens. Theirs was a theological declaration that God is God all the time and for every body. The church was born in protest against slavery – against dehumanization of African people, brought to the American continent as labor."
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

Well, AME stands for African Methodist Episcopal. They are self-identified as black churches. From their website: " It rejected the negative theological interpretations which rendered persons of African descent second class citizens. Theirs was a theological declaration that God is God all the time and for every body. The church was born in protest against slavery – against dehumanization of African people, brought to the American continent as labor."

And that also in no way means they don't accept white members.
  • Options

jeffbr said:

And that also in no way means they don't accept white members.
    Right. Hope I didn't imply that. They certainly aren't exclusionary. They were created to be inclusive of everyone and not use religious dogma to reinforce racial bias.
  • Options
    But I'm sure just a girl is not interested in real debate. I have not read one post of hers that wasn't completely disagreeing with group or just being an outrageous and blatant attempt at trolling.
  • Options

Why is it at a "black" church. Nothing else is labeled black. Not schools, not hospitals, not jobs. So the majority of churches are "white" churches?

The church was specifically chosen because it is a nationally known, historic black church. So it is relevant.
  • Options

Google why that specific church is and its history.

• Options
    JUST A GIRLJUST A GIRL Posts: 372

But I'm sure just a girl is not interested in real debate. I have not read one post of hers that wasn't completely disagreeing with group or just being an outrageous and blatant attempt at trolling.

More bullying. All i did was ask a question. It's valid.

I'm out. You guys are just having fun picking on me. Everytime I post its trolling but yet no one addresses the things I say, or debates them.

It's sad.

I'll refrain from posting any more and sit by and watch the love train move forward.
  • Options

I'm out. You guys are just having fun picking on me. Everytime I post its trolling but yet no one addresses the things I say, or debates them.

It's sad.

I'll refrain from posting any more and sit by and watch the love train move forward.
    I have absolutely addressed your comments directly. I have not attacked you at all. I strongly disagree with many of your opinions, but stayed out of the Jenner thread for fear I might say something I shouldn't, and have only responded to your posts with my opinions or with clarifications, or advice. As I said in another post, you really need to take it down a few notches emotionally, and start engaging in dialog, rather than coming in, tossing a bombshell of an opinion, and then playing victim when people bite on it. Take a position, but be prepared to rationally and calmly defend it.
  • Options
    Or not.

• Options
    edited July 2015

It's sad.

I'm fine with you refraining.

That's far from bullying. If you'd like, I will copy all of your posts in the context of each thread they were written.

I don't care if you agree or not with the group. Everybody accepts different opinions. But why is it considered a black church? I supposed you watched no news or read one paper after this tragedy? Because it was addressed, many times.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

It's sad.

People might take you a little more seriously if you followed through with the whole not posting thing you keep saying. Is that you Hank? Saying goodbye again?
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522
    edited July 2015
    Reminds me of another woman who used to post here.......
    Post edited by Smellyman on
  • Options
    Bump
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©