You

12345679»

Comments

• NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    i hate not finishing a task to its fullest. having to go back to that shit afterwards drives me nuts.

finish it then lets move on.... enough with the disorganized ciaos.

end rant lol
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Cooking for one person annoys me to no end.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Apparently I have had a brush with pseudo-fame. I went home to Prince George this weekend and found out from my mother that Jon Cooper, the coach of the Tampa Bay Lightning, grew up just down the street from us and we knew him and his brother as kids (not that I remember him).
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm really really shy.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    SD48277 said:

Haha, appreciate the suggestion but I doubt we have them here :) Also my problems I suspect are beyond the powers of a life coach to fix. Still, there's no doubt many others have far tougher lives than me so I probably just need to stop moaning and get on with things

As far as the Life Coach suggestion, my cousin is one. I can put you in touch with her, if you'd like. She can let you know if what you want to fix is in her realm, or possibly make other recommendations.
    Thanks for the kind offer :) Sure if she wouldn't mind giving a bit of advice I'm open to suggestions!

Haha, appreciate the suggestion but I doubt we have them here :) Also my problems I suspect are beyond the powers of a life coach to fix. Still, there's no doubt many others have far tougher lives than me so I probably just need to stop moaning and get on with things

You would be surprised! At least do a search and see if there's anyone along those lines. Sometimes we just get so overwhelmed that it takes an unbiased point of view to help us negotiate our way back out of the mess we get ourselves into. Which is exactly what a life coach does. I have a friend in KC that does this, and she sees everything from domestic abuse recovery to situations like your own where folks are just unsure of themselves outside of particular perspectives, and need a push to get them
    Moving forward, but her motto is this. : YOU are important. YOUR HAPPINESS matters. :-)
    And take Susan up on that offer!! It makes a world of difference to have support!
    Well I'm glad to say I've never suffered any form of abuse in my life! I do try reminding myself that so many others have far bigger problems than me, but even having that kind of perspective doesn't stop you being unhappy with your life. I suppose it's difficult for us to see life from any other viewpoint but our own. Then again, there are people who seem to have the perfect life and still suffer from depression, so it's not a logical thing at all anyway I guess...
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    I'm nothing but trouble.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

I'm nothing but trouble.

I highly doubt that.:smiley: