You

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    I am afraid of wasps/yellow jackets/hornets/bees/etc.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790

I've never had donkey sauce

The lies you tell.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277 said:

Yoko Ono onced answered my question on Twitter. I still get chills.

What did you ask and what was her response?
    Oh I was going to New York and I asked her, besides all the obvious places to check out, what would she recommend seeing/doing. She told me to look in the New York City travel guide and find something that excites me.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    In real life I'm not nearly as cool as I am on this board.

Hard to believe, I know.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

SD48277 said:

Yoko Ono onced answered my question on Twitter. I still get chills.

What did you ask and what was her response?
    Oh I was going to New York and I asked her, besides all the obvious places to check out, what would she recommend seeing/doing. She told me to look in the New York City travel guide and find something that excites me.
    That's pretty cool!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863

PJSiren said:

I'm in a music video, The House Rules, by Christian Kane.

That's bad ass!! My brother and I were extras in Seabiscuit!
    It was an amazing experience, and besides PJ, he's my favorite singer.... :smiley:

another fact is I am EXACTLY who I am on this board in real life....lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

I'm in a music video, The House Rules, by Christian Kane.

That's bad ass!! My brother and I were extras in Seabiscuit!
    It was an amazing experience, and besides PJ, he's my favorite singer.... :smiley:

another fact is I am EXACTLY who I am on this board in real life....lol
    That's why I
    Like you!!
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    mfc2006 said:

I am very afraid of yellow jackets, European wasps as we call them here in Australia. They are such angry little shits.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230

mfc2006 said:

I am very afraid of yellow jackets, European wasps as we call them here in Australia. They are such angry little shits.
    Yeah they sure are nasty and they can sting more than once. I remember when my dad got one stuck in his shirt sleeve on the inside and how he was frantically trying to rip his shirt off. Poor guy had so many welts and in a lot of pain.

mfc2006 said:

Yeah they sure are nasty and they can sting more than once. I remember when my dad got one stuck in his shirt sleeve on the inside and how he was frantically trying to rip his shirt off. Poor guy had so many welts and in a lot of pain.
    We had a plague this past summer which has continued into this autumn.
    I still see them with winter around the corner.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995

In real life I'm not nearly as cool as I am on this board.

Hard to believe, I know.

lol
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....

mfc2006 said:

I hate how aggressive they get when it's hot and humid, A hard freeze ought to take care of the ones that haven't taken residence inside somewhere.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I like getting spanked
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

mfc2006 said:

I hate how aggressive they get when it's hot and humid, A hard freeze ought to take care of the ones that haven't taken residence inside somewhere.
    As soon as you put food outside like at bbq's they hover around, it is annoying.

mfc2006 said:

As soon as you put food outside like at bbq's they hover around, it is annoying.
    Yep gotta be careful with your drinks to ! Gotta get my daughter off to bed, Goodnight Thoughts-Arrive!
    edited May 2015

I like getting spanked

Spoken like a true degenerate goat whisperer!
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

I like getting spanked

We already knew that about you. :wink:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The kids in school were mean to me and called me 'hobbes' (not because I liked tigers or the comic), I like the hobbes on this board, but the name reminds me of how mean those kids were.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    RKCNDY said:

The kids in school were mean to me and called me 'hobbes' (not because I liked tigers or the comic), I like the hobbes on this board, but the name reminds me of how mean those kids were.

We're the kids more a fan of "Father of Classical Liberalism" John Locke and his theories on the social contract. :glasses:

(oh, and thanks, I like you, too :blush: )
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    I've never been to Australia and have had vegimite once. It's disgusting.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Hobbes said:

RKCNDY said:

We're the kids more a fan of "Father of Classical Liberalism" John Locke and his theories on the social contract. :glasses:

(oh, and thanks, I like you, too :blush: )
    Ha. Those kids were too ignorant to have understood liberalism at that time. I tried pulling it off, but it was over their heads. I was born with the ability to walk funny, and was the slowest kid, so they said I hobbled along...'hurry up, Hobbes!'

Now you guys know 2 things!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

mfc2006 said:

Yep gotta be careful with your drinks to ! Gotta get my daughter off to bed, Goodnight Thoughts-Arrive!
    good night :-)

I hope you smeared a bit on your toast.
  • Sandy66Sandy66 Posts: 226

Lol, it's an acquired taste, you have to grow up with it.
    BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.
    edited May 2015
    1st fact, the only state ive been to in the US is Maine- Bangor...Maine. hehehe
    2nd fact, other than Maine, i have gone no where else in the world outside Canada.
    3rd fact, i live a sheltered life but im happy...lol
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    Nami said:

2nd fact, other than Maine, i have gone no where else in the world outside Canada.

Once you're happy that's all that matters :)

Nami said:

Exactly!

Nami said:

Exactly!
    yeah got no desire to go anywhere... home body i guess oh well
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    until the age of 12, i had braces on my legs.

• jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    fife said:

until the age of 12, i had braces on my legs.

Well that's interesting, all good now I hope?