You

Comments

• I'm the pitiful one. And Hedonist is right in everything (she?) said.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

I'm the pitiful one. And Hedonist is right in everything (she?) said.

Whoa whoa whoa...you are not pitiful.

And, yes, Hedonist is right in everything she said.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

Lol, well thank you, and I was only half joking. But I do tend to throw pity parties for myself, as some people have pointed out, if my threads fail or I need something nice said about me haha
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

SD48277 said:

Lol, well thank you, and I was only half joking. But I do tend to throw pity parties for myself, as some people have pointed out, if my threads fail or I need something nice said about me haha
    Me too.. Only mine are iver things no one here can change, yet j ha f out pity party hats here on a regular basis. So I apologize for that.. ( I even dragged down my own thread!! ) I have decided to take a break from here while I deal with this depression. As it has become so overwhelming that now I'm dragging you guys into it. I'll see everyone when I feel a bit better, and am better able to control my posting of stupid sorry me shit. :/)
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    I think this forum is a good place to be when you're feeling down actually, I feel it's safe to share feelings (and secrets!) here. I'd say things here that I would never ever post on fb where people who know me would see
  • I was trying to say that ^^^^^^ couldn't say it any better.

Yeah I honestly think it'd be a mistake if you took a break. Might make you feel worse.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

SD48277 said:

Me too.. Only mine are iver things no one here can change, yet j ha f out pity party hats here on a regular basis. So I apologize for that.. ( I even dragged down my own thread!! ) I have decided to take a break from here while I deal with this depression. As it has become so overwhelming that now I'm dragging you guys into it. I'll see everyone when I feel a bit better, and am better able to control my posting of stupid sorry me shit. :/)
    Neither you nor Trophy Man are pitiful (I'm a she, by the way :) ) - everyone occasionally gets down on themselves; it's healthy not only to release it but to receive (hopefully) objective feedback. We may know ourselves, but sometimes we don't SEE ourselves.

This place is a wonderful outlet, and inlet as well.
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995

I think this forum is a good place to be when you're feeling down actually, I feel it's safe to share feelings (and secrets!) here. I'd say things here that I would never ever post on fb where people who know me would see

i think this is a great place to share ideas and thoughts. its also a great community of support when in need. if you are up/down there is always one joke/comment that makes your day and turns that nasty shit around.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    Let's just say that I've never posted on fb that I'm a virgin haha
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    hehe that takes a lot og guts to post jenny. thats very respectful/commendable in todays society and the pressures that come with.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    Nami said:

hehe that takes a lot og guts to post jenny. thats very respectful/commendable in todays society and the pressures that come with.

Yeah, at 29, I'd say it would shock a lot of people. It's certainly not as a result any personal or religious beliefs (I'm an atheist), I've just never been in a relationship so it just hasn't happened. At this point, I actually can't even imagine it haha

Let's just say that I've never posted on fb that I'm a virgin haha

Jenny, I was a few weeks shy of 24 the first time I made love. Had my various reasons for waiting, but "sex" meant more to me than just...sex (though now, that in itself is a fucking blast - so to speak =) ). It happened naturally and was worth not rushing myself.

No shame at ALL in going by what feels right for you; giving of yourself in that way holds such value, emotion and intimacy - all of which seem to be in short supply these days.

Any man (or woman) worth their salt would appreciate that.
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    I once met Val Kilmer. He was super nice. Definitely no diva at all.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
    bluegrace said:

I once met Val Kilmer. He was super nice. Definitely no diva at all.

Loved him in the Doors film. And always thought it was cruel of the people who posted photos of him when he put on weight, and just got older.

Assholes!
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    ^^Yea, that was cruel. Some people... I really like him as an actor too, esp in The Saint (Simon templar) but also the Doors.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Nothing as it Seems
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    This thread reminds me of Post Secrets (which I love), but without the anonymity.
    ELITIST FUK
    It feels kind of anonymous though :)
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Posts: 2,144
    I went to clown school with the intention of cheering up kids in the hospital.
    wasa1971 said:

I went to clown school with the intention of cheering up kids in the hospital.

Awww...that is the sweetest thing I've heard/read today.
    ELITIST FUK
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,630
    edited May 2015
    I have let myself down, failed miserably. I have felt that way far too often.
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Shawn Ashmore aka: Iceman from X-Men is my step cousin.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901
    brianlux said:

Several years ago I worked in couple of auto parts stores for three about years and had a souped up Malibu and was once pulled over for street racing on a major Bay Area street.

That, I would not have guessed.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901
    I may seem like a dim bulb, but I actually graduated college Summa Cum (yes, cum) Laude.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,630
    imalive said:

I may seem like a dim bulb, but I actually graduated college Summa Cum (yes, cum) Laude.

Not dim at all my friend. This I can totally believe. Good show!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• After getting to the front of the poster line at PJ20 on Sunday afternoon, I let a cute blonde Australian girl cut me. Hello if you're here.
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Rob said Cum.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i have 3 sixes at the day month and year of my birthdate all ending in sixes but my time of birth threw everything of and my whole birthdate and time is rounded off numerology to a holy seven born at 11.31 am, just some useless information lol
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    I reward my kids if they can trick/fool me. Thinking something through and making plans is a skill lost nowadays it seems. While I am sure it is the wrong thing to do with the kids (it will make them devious) I'm proud when they do something bad and can cover it up well enough. I find out things later bad they did and give a reward.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    lol