1789101113»

Comments

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    ldent42 said:

imalive said:

it's a phone, people. I couldn't even tell you what plan I have....send a few texts, make a few calls, take some pictures and check some scores....

If that's all you're doing with your phone then yea you're fine. Last 12 is obviously using his data plan extraordinarily heavily. The most data I used was just under 7gb and I have no idea why/how/on what. Normally I use less than a gig. But I mean my phone is my jukebox, e-reader, games, gps, shopping list, tv remote, and sometimes tv in addition to the standard calls texts emails and photos. Not to mention I run them into the ground. I got the S4 as a bday present cuz my Nexus 4 had practically ceased to function. Then a year or so later my S4 got snatched and I wound up replacing it with the same phone.

At this point my s4 still works but the s6 has 128gb of storage space which would be useful to me since my 64gb sd card is full of music.
    Sign up for amazon prime cloud service. It has been a godsend for me and has opened up all my phone storage for other things. Plus now my music is on my laptop, TV's and every device.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I actually have it. But you need an internet connection to use streaming service. 90% of the time I'm using music I'm underground.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

ldent42 said:

imalive said:

it's a phone, people. I couldn't even tell you what plan I have....send a few texts, make a few calls, take some pictures and check some scores....

If that's all you're doing with your phone then yea you're fine. Last 12 is obviously using his data plan extraordinarily heavily. The most data I used was just under 7gb and I have no idea why/how/on what. Normally I use less than a gig. But I mean my phone is my jukebox, e-reader, games, gps, shopping list, tv remote, and sometimes tv in addition to the standard calls texts emails and photos. Not to mention I run them into the ground. I got the S4 as a bday present cuz my Nexus 4 had practically ceased to function. Then a year or so later my S4 got snatched and I wound up replacing it with the same phone.

At this point my s4 still works but the s6 has 128gb of storage space which would be useful to me since my 64gb sd card is full of music.
    Sign up for amazon prime cloud service. It has been a godsend for me and has opened up all my phone storage for other things. Plus now my music is on my laptop, TV's and every device.

I had a free month of that when I got my Roku player with my tax return money this year. I might get it when I get just a little higher in my income because they don't have subscriptions by month. They have exclusive rights to Magnolia and A24 which is nice. Got to watch a couple good ones from the latter, Life After Beth (Plaza is my spirit animal dream girl) and The Rover.

Besides, I get a lot of their movies from Epix through SlingTV and, before it's contract expires, Netflix.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited May 2015
    I never lost my old contract when I upgraded. Even though they don't offer the deal I have on my contract, it's grandfathered, basically, and carried over to any new contract indefinitely (with the upgrade deal). I thought all phone companies did that. Guess not?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul said:

I never lost my old contract when I upgraded. Even though they don't offer the deal I have on my contract, it's grandfathered, basically, and carried over to any new contract indefinitely (with the upgrade deal). I thought all phone companies did that. Guess not?

some companies are catching on...like I had a really good contract with my old phone, but declined the data plan add on feature (I had one of the newer smart phones when they first came out), and when I upgraded, they claimed they couldn't add data because my plan was so old and forced me into a new plan. I lost all my roll over minutes.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,524
    hedonist said:

How many non-natural boob jobs actually look natural?

(or feel natural? ...or does that matter? =) )

hate boob jobs. hate them. never touched them, but you can tell from afar that they would feel like round bricks. no thanks. all natural, all the time for me.

I just hate any kind of vanity surgery, so maybe I'm biased.

my wife has DD boobs. I'm more of a "medium breast" kinda guy. But I'd never ask her to change for me.

a super hot friend of mine had HH. seriously, she could have made a lot of money on her barbie body (thin to medium hourglass build, MASSIVE boobs, super good looking-the baseball cap and beer in hand were a nice touch too). she had a lot of back pain. Luckily, in Canada, it was considered non cosmetic, so the reduction was covered by health canada.

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

and if you've ever seen a bad job, like with the nipples that look like lazy eyes on boobs, jesus, why bother?

www.headstonesband.com

and if you've ever seen a bad job, like with the nipples that look like lazy eyes on boobs, jesus, why bother?

I saw a friend's reduction (also non-cosmetic) and the doctor put her nipples back on in the wrong place. They were WAY to high up. It looked absolutely fucked up. I was shocked! And that is what has scared me out of getting that surgery done myself (so far). I'd rather have a sore back than have nipples that would be exposed if I wore a scoop necked t-shirt!!! :fearful:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

Haha! I swear I saw a show that touched upon this. Want to say Curb Your Enthusiasm but I may be wrong.

This thread title should be changed to boobs and cell phone talk.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    hedonist said:

Haha! I swear I saw a show that touched upon this. Want to say Curb Your Enthusiasm but I may be wrong.

To be fair, my sister's best friend has boobs like that (pointing in completely different directions, lol), and they're totally natural.
    PJ_Soul said:

hedonist said:

To be fair, my sister's best friend has boobs like that (pointing in completely different directions, lol), and they're totally natural.
    I'm sure that happens, for sure, with anything in nature. But I'm talking about the rock hard nonsense that are so obviously fake and to top it all off one is pointing up to her chin. how these fucking "doctors" get a license to fuck something like that up is beyond me.

www.headstonesband.com

PJ_Soul said:

hedonist said:

I'm sure that happens, for sure, with anything in nature. But I'm talking about the rock hard nonsense that are so obviously fake and to top it all off one is pointing up to her chin. how these fucking "doctors" get a license to fuck something like that up is beyond me.

It is crazy. I can't even imagine how upset I'd be if I had a doctor botch something like that.
    googly eye boobs...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    RKCNDY said:

googly eye boobs...

This made me both laugh and be horrified at the same time. Well Done!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,095
    PJ_Soul said:

hedonist said:

One of my gfs from long ago had a 3rd nipple. I thought it was cool. Very close to one of the others and you would never notice unless there was a Janet Jackson moment and Nipplegate.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    First off, all boobs should be respected. Some may be more atheistically pleasing than others but they are all still boobs. Even a strange looking boob is still a boob.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,095

First off, all boobs should be respected. Some may be more atheistically pleasing than others but they are all still boobs. Even a strange looking boob is still a boob.

Agree wholeheartedly!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

I love how lack of belief in a god has touched upon heavenly boobs, cdy.

Excuse me - Ani!

Also, men have boobs! And I wholeheartedly respect that...them :)

Atheists worship boobs. I'm covering for spell check of course.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

I'm not sorry, but all I picture when I read your comment is that pic of a kid looking at the hefty girl flashing her boobs and the look on his face is :fearful: (malroth's avatar, or old avatar)

- Christopher McCandless
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515
    RKCNDY said:

googly eye boobs...

I'm not sure what this thread was originally about, but there is a lot of good boob talk.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.