PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
edited July 2016 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on

Comments

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Most GMO food at my work place's vending machines.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    edited May 2015
    I can't come up with anything but it oughta be something that's expensive and boring like insurances or gas to the car perhaps
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Commercial meat.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,418
    Anything from Walgreens

Toothpaste
    Deodorant
    Any type of hygiene products
    Any personal items
    Blah Blah

Its shouldn't cost me $75-100 to have fresh breath, clean hair, and arm pits that don't stink!

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888

Anything from Walgreens

Toothpaste
    Deodorant
    Any personal items
    Blah Blah

Its shouldn't cost me $75-100 to have fresh breath, clean hair, and arm pits that don't stink!

You're lucky you're not female!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Swiffer Sweeper refills. Fuck are they ever expensive! I have to grit my teeth every time I buy them.... But nothing works better with the pet hair.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    PJ_Soul said:

Swiffer Sweeper refills. Fuck are they ever expensive! I have to grit my teeth every time I buy them.... But nothing works better with the pet hair.

Sooooo love those things!
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    edited May 2015
    Razors

Heart Guard for the dogs
    edited May 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

Anything from Walgreens

Toothpaste
    Deodorant
    Any personal items
    Blah Blah

You're lucky you're not female!
    My wife is right next to me, as we are spending my $75-$100.
    MayDay10 said:

Razors

Heart Guard for the dogs

Razor Blades

The BIGGEST RIPOFF known to mankind.
    Really? $20 for fucking razors?
    And of course I cant by the throwaways, because they tear my face apart.
    Hell no.
    I can only use the most expensive blades on the market.
    Hahaha
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668

MayDay10 said:

Razors

Heart Guard for the dogs

Razor Blades

Hell no.
    Hahaha
    its awful. I buy them at Sams Club and they are so expensive they need to keep them locked up by the cash registers and you bring them a cardboard thing to tell them you want them.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,656
    MayDay10 said:

Heart Guard for the dogs

And Frontline. Stuff is expensive.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    MayDay10 said:

MayDay10 said:

Razors

Heart Guard for the dogs

Razor Blades

Hell no.
    Hahaha
    its awful. I buy them at Sams Club and they are so expensive they need to keep them locked up by the cash registers and you bring them a cardboard thing to tell them you want them.
    I know. When my wife actually finds a coupon for razors....My razors....I get sooo freaking excited!

Im like a teenage guy getting his first bl......
    Nevermind....Hahahahaha
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859

Garbage Bags

This. I ended up buying a box because I got sick of taking the recycles every other day and for some reason I stopped getting large bags. I was like "I'm spending $7 on throwing out my trash. So annoying.

Cat litter. That shit is heavy and target never has what I buy anymore!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635

Garbage Bags

Exactly.

Anything I have to pay money for that I ultimately throw away.

Nice shirt.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Why has none of the males said products for their significant others when aunt flo comes to visit. It was yet another time when a piece of my soul died when I finally agreed to start picking them up when at the store for my queen. I still to this day though bury them in the cart and use the self scan station. I only have about 40% of my soul left so I have to be careful.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822

MayDay10 said:

Razors

Heart Guard for the dogs

Razor Blades

Hell no.
    Hahaha
    Yep. Same here. I wish I could use those shitty little disposable razors. But nope, I have the gillete fusion proglide power charge or whatever the fuck it is. I try to make them last as long as possible....I'm usually about to cry when I'm shaving right before I change to a new one.

PJ_Soul said:

They're great! But when you have to use one every day, with only one use each, you're suddenly spending a shit load on the fucking things.
    cdysinge said:

Why has none of the males said products for their significant others when aunt flo comes to visit. It was yet another time when a piece of my soul died when I finally agreed to start picking them up when at the store for my queen. I still to this day though bury them in the cart and use the self scan station. I only have about 40% of my soul left so I have to be careful.

I have NEVER in my life purchased for "aunt flo"
    I never will.
    Not happening

• guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Printer ink. WTF does it cost so much?
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
    edited May 2015

Printer ink. WTF does it cost so much?

Yeah, really. Why??? I was just looking up how much it would cost me to buy my own office printer ink, because my employer decided to stop funding individual desktop printer ink (want us to switch to communal printers). I love having my own though, so I looked into how much it would cost to provide my own ink... $112 for one cartridge?!?!?!?! What the fuuuuuuck??!?! No wonder my office doesn't want to pay for it. I just thought they were being cheap, lol.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Ugh - agreed about razors. I use the same kind as Speedy and am amazed (pissed off too) each time so much is shelled out for them.

As to heavy stuff such as cat litter, water, etc...really thankful there's a grocery delivery service we get that from.
    Buy a laser printer. More expensive but you will save on ink 10 fold after a little bit.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • nostackedvinylnostackedvinyl Posts: 857
    edited May 2015
    cdysinge said:

Not sure I get this perspective. I've bought them for my significant other and my daughter on several occassions. So what? Walk up and pay for them. Its not like I'm buying them for myself and they're obviously a necessity during that time. It has no impact on my manhood or my soul to do this for either of them.
    Post edited by nostackedvinyl on
    it's a fragile thing, this life we lead.

05/24/06, 06/28/08, 06/30/08, 05/17/10, 09/07/11, 09/11/11, 09/12/11, 09/14/11, 09/15/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 05/05/16, 05/08/16, 08/07/16, 09/02/18

ev: 06/15/11
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

They're great! But when you have to use one every day, with only one use each, you're suddenly spending a shit load on the fucking things.
    I found some microfiber cloths that were specifically made for the swiffer sweeper, now I just toss those in the wash, I don't have to buy the disposables anymore.

...and cat litter is a waste of money. I hate clumping litter, tried a bunch of different 'natural litters' like Feline Pine, my cats didn't care so I finally switched to using those pellets they make for pellet stoves. Exact same thing as FP, no additives or glues since they are for burning. $5 for a 40# bag.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810

MayDay10 said:

Razors

Heart Guard for the dogs

Razor Blades

Hell no.
    Hahaha
    I can't imagine what it's like to shave your face. I have tried a few differ electric razors for the hubs but he hates them says they just pull his hair....I'm not sure he's given it a chance but again I don't shave my face.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Salt for the water softener. 5, 40 lb bags a month. Such a chore.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    You think buying feminine hygiene products sucks for a guy try being the female that has to shell out the coin(they aren't cheap) for something you are just going to throw away and you only need during the worst 5-10 days of the month. Thank Christ I never have to do that again. I also agree with the razors, biggest rip-off ever.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    At my work we occasionally do beard (not that kind of beard empty, I know what you are thinking) competitions for a couple months. Its really an excuse to not shave and to save cash on razors.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle