Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    RKCNDY said:

Dog poo bags.

Some are good, some are bad...and you find out the hard way which ones are the shitty ones, and since they are typically sold in packs of 4 or more rolls, you're stuck with 99 crappy poo bags.

:rofl:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    deadendp said:

RKCNDY said:

Dog poo bags.

Some are good, some are bad...and you find out the hard way which ones are the shitty ones, and since they are typically sold in packs of 4 or more rolls, you're stuck with 99 crappy poo bags.

Don't laugh - it's a serious problem. Some of those bags you can't get open if your life depends on it. It's like they sell you a single sheet of plastic and pretend it has an opening.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    ^^ I'm sorry. I know it isn't nice. I'm still laughing. Please forgive.
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    hedonist said:

Enkidu said:

I had to buy a slow cooker today. The excitement nearly killed me.

Slow day, hmm?
    I saw that!

But...I want to know what constitutes "having" to buy a slow-cooker.

(bought one a few months ago and have used it only once - and yes, I feel a bit guilty, given my high hopes for the thing)
    My husband found a recipe for "the best pulled pork." Yeah, we'll use it once and it'll go up in the attic or somewhere. What else do you do with it?
    I use my crock-pots all the time. I have 4. 2 I use all the time. They are the same size and when there was a crock-pot recall because of the handles, they never sent me a call tag and I haven't had a problem. I have a large round and a large oval. The large oval my aunt gave to me because once she filled it, she couldn't lift it.

What do I do with them? I cook in them! A lot of stuff! Since my husband seems to be suffering from some stomach funk, we'll have chicken and noodles tonight. I also use it for spaghetti sauce, to make corned beef, meatloaf, macaroni and cheese (to keep it warm), turkey tenderloin with vegetables, whole chicken, chicken breast with vegetables, a variety of soups, oatmeal . . . One stays on my counter all the time because there's no use in putting it away. It's particularly nice during my daughter's soccer season and when I'm working crazy hours before the Christmas open house, trying to get the gallery set.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

deadendp said:

RKCNDY said:

Dog poo bags.

Don't laugh - it's a serious problem. Some of those bags you can't get open if your life depends on it. It's like they sell you a single sheet of plastic and pretend it has an opening.
    I was talking about when you DO get the bag open...and when you are mid-grab, you learn of the bag's 'weaknesses'...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    RKCNDY said:

deadendp said:

RKCNDY said:

Dog poo bags.

I was talking about when you DO get the bag open...and when you are mid-grab, you learn of the bag's 'weaknesses'...
    my sister walks her dog not just with a bag, but also with a paper plate, which she slips under the pup when he starts to do-do his stuff.
    drop it in the bag.
    fast & easy clean up.

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    deadendp said:

I use my crock-pots all the time. I have 4. 2 I use all the time. They are the same size and when there was a crock-pot recall because of the handles, they never sent me a call tag and I haven't had a problem. I have a large round and a large oval. The large oval my aunt gave to me because once she filled it, she couldn't lift it.

What do I do with them? I cook in them! A lot of stuff! Since my husband seems to be suffering from some stomach funk, we'll have chicken and noodles tonight. I also use it for spaghetti sauce, to make corned beef, meatloaf, macaroni and cheese (to keep it warm), turkey tenderloin with vegetables, whole chicken, chicken breast with vegetables, a variety of soups, oatmeal . . . One stays on my counter all the time because there's no use in putting it away. It's particularly nice during my daughter's soccer season and when I'm working crazy hours before the Christmas open house, trying to get the gallery set.

After reading this, I'm determined to use it over the coming weekend, somehow.

Our kitchen is so tiny though, with limited counter space.

Still!

• ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I had gotten a free slow cooker a few years ago. The thing is TINY. Like, "hmm this ceramic bit would make a nice coffee cup" tiny. I used it once to do a chicken stew type thing but I wasn't using any sort of recipe and I didn't have stock so I used wine. It was inedible. and that thing was a GIANT royal pain to clean. It's wrapped up on the bottom of the shelf under the coffee bean grinder and smoothie in a to go cup machine. :plus_one:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Petrol
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    hedonist said:

cdysinge said:

Where is Empty. I make a joke about getting a Deva cut down there and it goes unnoticed. I knew I should have gone with reverse manzillian with a twist on that one. I'm losing my touch.

Anyways, I hate buying expensive grain free dog food. We pay a fortune for it and the damn dog prefers the cats liter box instead. I should go back to alpo.

Maybe because earlier you called it "manscaPPing". Sounds painful and somewhat awkward =)

My hair in a ponytail looks like Sideshow Bob's.
    Is manscapping a circumsicion reversal?? That does sound painful..
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    RKCNDY said:

Dog poo bags.

lol i started going to the dollar store as pet smart prices are insane. thinner bags.... mmm...lol but do the trick....
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Nami said:

RKCNDY said:

Dog poo bags.

lol i started going to the dollar store as pet smart prices are insane. thinner bags.... mmm...lol but do the trick....
    Our HOA provides them all over the place. Every few blocks there is a post with a holder on them. The bags they had were fantastic. Then one day they changed the bags. After the 4th straight day of getting poop on a couple fingers when they popped through I threatened to not pay HOA fees. Many people must have done the same as they went bag to the old bags a few days later. There is just about nothing worse than realizing you are 1 1/2 miles from home and you have to walk home with doo doo on your hand. As they say, 1st world problems.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,898
    RKCNDY said:

Dog poo bags.

our newspaper comes in the perfect poo bag....might be kind of appropriate.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,898
    better?

happy nightmares!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP WITH THE SCARY CLOWN PICTURES I'MA HAVE NIGHTMARES I HATE YOU ALL

Is it gone?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    imalive said:

better?

happy nightmares!

Yes. That is me + curly hair + humidity.
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    doo doo hehehehe
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    For those with clown issues, there is also this possibility:
    photo ac943806fd64fe52edb1e98dbba5e540_zpspththsnc.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rollings said:

RKCNDY said:

deadendp said:

RKCNDY said:

Dog poo bags.

my sister walks her dog not just with a bag, but also with a paper plate, which she slips under the pup when he starts to do-do his stuff.
    drop it in the bag.
    fast & easy clean up.

I like that idea...but the big dog likes to walk as he poops. I bet he does that on purpose. "in gonna ale him follow me around while picking up my poo"
    I like the poo bags with the cardboard handle and wire frame.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Has anyone mentioned BRAS....they are a pain in the ass to shop for, expensive as hell, and try to impale you when they reach the end of their life, I hate the damn things but they are necessary.
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Delivered Pizza when there are two perfectly frozen pizzas in my freezer.
    PJSiren said:

Has anyone mentioned BRAS....they are a pain in the ass to shop for, expensive as hell, and try to impale you when they reach the end of their life, I hate the damn things but they are necessary.

Once I figured out the make, model and serial number thing, it is easier now. Wire-free here. If my understanding is right, wires aren't so super for you anyhow. But, they are expensive. Crazy expensive!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

Once I figured out the make, model and serial number thing, it is easier now. Wire-free here. If my understanding is right, wires aren't so super for you anyhow. But, they are expensive. Crazy expensive!
    I can't wear the wire free ones, my boobs feel like they just flop around...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    PJSiren said:

Amen to that! I need to go for a personal fitting.

They I deserve it.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    PJSiren said:

deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

Where is empty when you need him. I am sure there is a good joke here somewhere. Oh yeah, empty is passed out at my house fondling a goat in his blacked out state.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • This thread is in a momentary pause due to boobs.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,074
    i hate buying razors.

they are super expensive and they don't last very long before they need to be replaced.

i grew beard because i hate buying razors so much.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    PJSiren said:

deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

Not everyone is built in a way to flop. :whistle:
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,095
    rollings said:

RKCNDY said:

deadendp said:

RKCNDY said:

Dog poo bags.

drop it in the bag.
    fast & easy clean up.

I just pictured someone shuffling behind mans best friend catching turd on a plate. Ack ! :wink:
    What happened to grabbing a plastic shopping bag on the way out? Or just letting the excrement do its work as a natural fertilizer? (Sorry that for the degenerate thread.)
    Back to floppy boobs and scary clowns!

I can't stand buying baby food. We make everything for the baby and if we get stuck in a jam the options of stuff to feed your infant at most places is disgusting. And the milk he likes is fucking $8 a bottle. Too bad my wife can't make that anymore!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved