Comments

• I buy pants that have the elastic waistband because I like to gain and lose 10 pounds here and there. Way more comfortable. Don't women have that option too?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Yea they sell women's sweatpants, and maternity pants come with elastic waistband I think. But you can't do that for regular pants. Like even if they sold jeans or dress pants with elastic waist the fit in the thighs & butt would still be an issue, not to mention the length.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    deadendp said:

This is where we come to the point with clothing. Why can't we have standard sizing? Men can walk in and say that they wear a 32/32 (or however you write it), they can walk to the shelf and KNOW that it will fit. We can't. You can't just buy a pair of jeans. You have to try every blasted pair on because the sizing of one company doesn't align with the sizing of another company. Why is it that they can standardize sizing for men (gentlemen, correct me if I'm wrong) and they just can't seem to do it for women?

Well... we certainly do have it a lot easier, but most of the time we still have to try stuff on. I really don't know how you can fuck up an exact measurement like 32"... but it definitely varies by brand for us, too. I could get a pair of Levi's in 32" and they fit perfect, go to Old Navy and can't even button their 32's, then try on a pair of Diesel 32's and have to wear a belt. That said, we can just get the next measurement up or down if they don't fit. Still so much simpler than what women have to go thru. I really do feel bad for you ladies when you go clothes shopping!!
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Can we get back to the boob talk please?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    cdysinge said:

Yes. Had a girl come in to be measured for a dress. She had a third breast and I might add, it was definitely a third breast. Now, you'd think that you might want to mention that before being measured. She didn't. I found out as I rounded the side to bring the tape around. Wow. :fearful:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    deadendp said:

cdysinge said:

Yes. Had a girl come in to be measured for a dress. She had a third breast and I might add, it was definitely a third breast. Now, you'd think that you might want to mention that before being measured. She didn't. I found out as I rounded the side to bring the tape around. Wow. :fearful:
    I have an aunt with four. :fearful:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Whoa x 3 (well, x 4 actually =) )

I only saw this in Total Recall and American Horror Story.

The human body is fucking amazing, when you think about it.
    PJ_Soul said:

deadendp said:

cdysinge said:

You win. Pardon me for channeling the gentlemen on here, but how were these placed and were they useful? I know that the third wasn't the same size of the typical set we all come with and it was under her arm, where the band of the bra wraps around the rib cage. Inquiring minds and all . . .
    What the guys want to know is could she be double motor boated?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,896

cdysinge said:

She has asked for an 'enhancement' since I have known her. I always told her when she turned 40 I would pony up for it. I figure by that point I know I am the only one to get to enjoy them. Well, I turn 40 in a couple weeks and her in 1 1/2 years so I guess I better save up

I know a guy who is on his third marriage. (He has issues)
    He buys his wife enhancement as a wedding present and she loves them.
    They split.
    He buys his second wife the same enhancement. Same doctor, same package, same exact breasts.
    They split.
    He just got married again and this time he didn't even wait until he got married to buy his then gf the same enhancement. Same doctor, same package, same exact job for the 3rd time.

He has issues. Large issues. And he keeps finding women who have as many issues as he does and fall in and out of love with him.
    People are strange.
    boob jobs always lead to divorce...attention, cdysinge....my buddy calls it "the prophecy of the tits."

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    edited May 2015
    How many non-natural boob jobs actually look natural?

(or feel natural? ...or does that matter? =) )
    imalive said:

cdysinge said:

She has asked for an 'enhancement' since I have known her. I always told her when she turned 40 I would pony up for it. I figure by that point I know I am the only one to get to enjoy them. Well, I turn 40 in a couple weeks and her in 1 1/2 years so I guess I better save up

They split.
    He buys his second wife the same enhancement. Same doctor, same package, same exact breasts.
    They split.
    He just got married again and this time he didn't even wait until he got married to buy his then gf the same enhancement. Same doctor, same package, same exact job for the 3rd time.

He has issues. Large issues. And he keeps finding women who have as many issues as he does and fall in and out of love with him.
    People are strange.
    boob jobs always lead to divorce...attention, cdysinge....my buddy calls it "the prophecy of the tits."

Good to know. I could actually care less. I'm not really a boob man. She's the one who wants them. I figured this would be bad news which is why I said to wait until 40.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    cdysinge said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

They split.
    They split.

People are strange.

Good to know. I could actually care less. I'm not really a boob man. She's the one who wants them. I figured this would be bad news which is why I said to wait until 40.
    she'll leave you, dude. I've seen it happen about 80% of the time.

now, if you're trying to get rid of her....

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    I would have to check the divorce laws here with alimony. If I had to pay for the boobs and then alimony no way. Now of course if I could get it in the divorce agreement no one else gets to play with them and I get access so many times a week then maybe.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    cdysinge said:

I would have to check the divorce laws here with alimony. If I had to pay for the boobs and then alimony no way. Now of course if I could get it in the divorce agreement no one else gets to play with them and I get access so many times a week then maybe.

you could ask her to sign a post-nup in exchange for the boob job
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited May 2015
    deadendp said:

PJ_Soul said:

deadendp said:

cdysinge said:

You win. Pardon me for channeling the gentlemen on here, but how were these placed and were they useful? I know that the third wasn't the same size of the typical set we all come with and it was under her arm, where the band of the bra wraps around the rib cage. Inquiring minds and all . . .
    :lol: I really like the turn this thread has taken, lol. :tongue:
    She has a normal set in the regular place, and then a smaller set right underneath. Definitely a full on second set, but probably "A" size, lmao. I don't think she breast fed with the little second set, but who knows.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,095
    hedonist said:

How many non-natural boob jobs actually look natural?

(or feel natural? ...or does that matter? =) )

Doesn't matter! (You knew that was going to be the reply lol)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    ldent42 said:

cdysinge said:

I read that as "post-nip" :whistle:
    ELITIST FUK
    PJ_Soul said:

deadendp said:

PJ_Soul said:

deadendp said:

cdysinge said:

:lol: I really like the turn this thread has taken, lol. :tongue:
    She has a normal set in the regular place, and then a smaller set right underneath. Definitely a full on second set, but probably "A" size, lmao. I don't think she breast fed with the little second set, but who knows.
    Cdy asked for it. I was just trying to grant his request for more "boob" stories.
    SD48277 said:

ldent42 said:

cdysinge said:

I read that as "post-nip" :whistle:
    =)
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Bi monthly haircuts since I plan on getting one later today. That's how fast my hair grows.

Bi monthly haircuts since I plan on getting one later today. That's how fast my hair grows.

Great call! Mine grows quickly too and my guy charges over $100 for it, so I try to go as long as possible between appointments - seven to eight weeks is pushing it.

Totally worth it though (awesome atmosphere/energy/music, owner's dog plays with me, and the scalp massages!).
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Cell phones. I still have unlimited data with Verizon so I can't upgrade and get the discounted price of the new phones. So I have to buy my phone's outright and most of the time, pay full price. I haven't gotten a new phone in 3 years because of that. But it is worth it to keep unlimited data. I use around 40 gigs a month.

Cell phones. I still have unlimited data with Verizon so I can't upgrade and get the discounted price of the new phones. So I have to buy my phone's outright and most of the time, pay full price. I haven't gotten a new phone in 3 years because of that. But it is worth it to keep unlimited data. I use around 40 gigs a month.

no one cares how much data you use :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,095

Totally worth it. I changed my plan when I added my hot spot a few years back and fucking lost my unlimited. Idiot!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Cell phones. I still have unlimited data with Verizon so I can't upgrade and get the discounted price of the new phones. So I have to buy my phone's outright and most of the time, pay full price. I haven't gotten a new phone in 3 years because of that. But it is worth it to keep unlimited data. I use around 40 gigs a month.

Totally worth it. I changed my plan when I added my hot spot a few years back and fucking lost my unlimited. Idiot!
    A lot of people don't realize the value of old contracts.

A lot of people don't realize the value of old contracts.
    This is exactly why I'm hesitating on the offer Sprint sent me for the new Galaxy S6. I'm afraid they'll make me change my plan
    it's a phone, people. I couldn't even tell you what plan I have....send a few texts, make a few calls, take some pictures and check some scores....

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

it's a phone, people. I couldn't even tell you what plan I have....send a few texts, make a few calls, take some pictures and check some scores....

If that's all you're doing with your phone then yea you're fine. Last 12 is obviously using his data plan extraordinarily heavily. The most data I used was just under 7gb and I have no idea why/how/on what. Normally I use less than a gig. But I mean my phone is my jukebox, e-reader, games, gps, shopping list, tv remote, and sometimes tv in addition to the standard calls texts emails and photos. Not to mention I run them into the ground. I got the S4 as a bday present cuz my Nexus 4 had practically ceased to function. Then a year or so later my S4 got snatched and I wound up replacing it with the same phone.

At this point my s4 still works but the s6 has 128gb of storage space which would be useful to me since my 64gb sd card is full of music.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    I use my phone to hotspot my tablet. That eats up a shit ton of data. So if I upgrade, I'll lose that.