Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    stukatzstukatz Posts: 110
    Someone posted receiving a RVM on the facebooks (not mine though, still waiting in Toronto). First one, correct??
  • Options
    rchallenrchallen Posts: 58
    GM17961 said:

Happy here in NC...Lost Dogs and STBC - 2.105 Lbs.

Also happy here in NC... and got the identical package!!
    What are the odds?? (Also, mine was 2.12 lbs according to UPS.)

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    PJ_Soul said:

wg said:

GM17961 said:

Mine is 2.32 and supposed to come on Saturday.

I'm feeling real good about a double vinyl. 5-10 RVMs...could I be one of the lucky ones?
    I was wondering if you had recieved yours yet. I think you have a great chance at RVM and hope you get it, but for whatever reason I think my 2.27 won't be as good. That's fine though, if I keep my expectations low...

Come on Lost Dogs!
    Hate to say, but RVM is a 4 disc album, so it would weigh close to what a Benny would.

Oh well... I don't really play the "holy grail" game as it'd change on a regular basis... I'm sure I'll be happy either way.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411

PJ_Soul said:

wg said:

GM17961 said:

I'm feeling real good about a double vinyl. 5-10 RVMs...could I be one of the lucky ones?
    I was wondering if you had recieved yours yet. I think you have a great chance at RVM and hope you get it, but for whatever reason I think my 2.27 won't be as good. That's fine though, if I keep my expectations low...

Come on Lost Dogs!
    Hate to say, but RVM is a 4 disc album, so it would weigh close to what a Benny would.

Oh well... I don't really play the "holy grail" game as it'd change on a regular basis... I'm sure I'll be happy either way.
    We're gonna be Backspacer Eskimo brothers!!!

I'd be interested to see an geographic infographic on what packages landed where. I see a trend.
  • Options
    jniko said:

My weight is 2.56. Anyone have similar? I'm dying to see what comes.

I had 2.52 and got EV Uke and 2006 fan club single
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    wg said:

PJ_Soul said:

wg said:

GM17961 said:

Come on Lost Dogs!

I'd be interested to see an geographic infographic on what packages landed where. I see a trend.

I'd be down with a white Backspacer.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    edited May 2015

wg said:

PJ_Soul said:

wg said:

GM17961 said:

Come on Lost Dogs!

I'd be down with a white Backspacer.
    You and I both. Or red LB

Have you seen any movement on yours. Mine left Cincy at 3 am and that's the last update.
    Post edited by wg on
  • Options
    dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 674
    My weight is 0.00 lbs.Missed out like everyone else, since I live close to Columbus OH I'm sure it would have been the black Backspacer & the white fixer. The excitement of opening it up would have been worth ten times the cost! Great thread!
    Paul D.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,452
    Brad-Best Friends? & Unthought Known/Amongst The Waves(Live from Auckland, NZ----2009-11-27)

Willing to give this away to anyone who is interested.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    cutz said:

Brad-Best Friends? & Unthought Known/Amongst The Waves(Live from Auckland, NZ----2009-11-27)

I'll take it...love amongst the waves. I can paypaly you shipping.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    cutz said:

I don't have the brad vinyl so I'd be interested. Let me know your PayPal and I'll send you money for shipping.
  • Options
    nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    Croos1226 said:

Today was a pretty great music day! Scored the PJ20 colored vinyl and MLB 7". Thanks so much 10C, it was quite the experience! Also received shipping confirmation that the new ASIWYFA album is on it's way. What a great day! I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did. Thanks to all who posted, it was great reading all your comments!

Enjoy the ASIWYFA album. I'm from the guys' hometown, really decent blokes. They're back here most Christmases to play a tiny venue in Portrush, it's always a mad gig. Liking Tonys new stuff too (ex lead guitarist), give it a try if you haven't already
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

RVM weighs a lot less than Benny - doesn't have the cardboard box, and the vinyl isn't 180g. Can weigh them both tonight when I get home if anyone's really interested

Still hoping against all hope to get a coloured PJ20 here, have pretty much everything else - anything I get that's a duplicate will be traded/given away
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290

epie said:

Hello All,

My 1.92 lb package arrived at my home in MA today. I was a little disappointed initially until I took a harder look at my single :) Looking forward to giving Tres Mts a spin as well. Something I probably would not have purchased but a nice looking vinyl. Good luck everyone who is still waiting.

What was your single, I can't see the image?
    orange Fixer - nice!
    Wonder if that's the combo for the MA folks?
    Correct! Looks like it was a pretty limited run of this. It looks cool. Lots of nice goodies packed into in Tres Mts as well.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    Croos1226Croos1226 philly burbs Posts: 336
    nando1979 said:

Croos1226 said:

Today was a pretty great music day! Scored the PJ20 colored vinyl and MLB 7". Thanks so much 10C, it was quite the experience! Also received shipping confirmation that the new ASIWYFA album is on it's way. What a great day! I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did. Thanks to all who posted, it was great reading all your comments!

Enjoy the ASIWYFA album. I'm from the guys' hometown, really decent blokes. They're back here most Christmases to play a tiny venue in Portrush, it's always a mad gig. Liking Tonys new stuff too (ex lead guitarist), give it a try if you haven't already
    Thanks for the tip Nando. I've only gotten into them recently so I don't know much about their past, but will definitely check out Tony's new stuff. Hopefully they'll tour the states soon, would like to see them live! Between the PJ20 colored vinyl and their new album which I believe is yellow for the US market, i'll be spinning a damn rainbow this weekend. Hope you got in on the mystery vinyl and are able to grab something that's on your wishlist. Good Luck!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    still not many rough packages being reported, they've done a great job of this one IMO.

I just hope all the black BS and LB's are not taking a swin across the Atlantic LOL
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700
    RW8297 said:

emjot said:

I can't take this no more! Come on vinyl, arrive in Europe already!

Hopefully Ten Club saved some good stuff for Europe as well,..
    Fingers crossed but cant help feeling that very few of the good stuff will make its way across the ocean after seeing the amount of great packages that have been delivered in the US.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149
    Don't over think this one, Europe. I don't think 10c would do that to you. There's still a lot of great stuff coming your way.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Has there been in any sight of a mystery vinyl in Europe yet?
    I'm still on the tracking point in Fontana though I know that's near to LA Ontario Airport so I was hoping that meant they were heading for a plane over the Atlantic :)
    Fingers crossed they'll arrive soon and there will be some gooduns' though I've no doubt on having to pay customs before I get my mitts on the box.
    It's great that so many people are happy with what's arrived already in the USA
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700
    Nothing here in Ireland so Tuesday at the earliest for me as its a bank holiday weekend. They took a week to get to Fontana and hopefully not another week to make it to the next stage and that they are well on their way over here or have landed. Would be so pissed if thee next update was to say they had just departed.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 191
    edited May 2015
    I ordered a patch at the same time as the mystery vinyl, and that has arrived in the UK today so hopefully the vinyl won't be too far behind!
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    There will be no more international updates once its in Fontana.

I'm hoping next week, or week after
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    I think we have a winner for worst luck within the mystery vinyl sweepstakes. I preface this that I love Jeff and admire his side projects, but RNDM Acts for the 12" & RNDM single for the 7". 2.06lbs for those keeping score at home. No worries, still enjoyed the ride.
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    wbutler29 said:

I think we have a winner for worst luck within the mystery vinyl sweepstakes. I preface this that I love Jeff and admire his side projects, but RNDM Acts for the 12" & RNDM single for the 7". 2.06lbs for those keeping score at home. No worries, still enjoyed the ride.

Did you open the Acts to see if it is the orange vinyl? Might not be as bad as you thought!
  • Options
    wmacsonwmacson Posts: 230
    wbutler29 said:

Well said but I'm going to disagree that you are the winner with the worst luck. I'm going to preface this with I loved being a part of the mystery vinyl and would do it again in a second. It was a great idea and a lot of fun. Having said that, I got Backspacker black and the Fixer/Supersonic both of which I already have. Good times though!

• Options
    reisgerichtreisgericht Posts: 90
    Ordered a poster on 3rd April to Austria which still hasn't arrived... Looks like I'll be waiting a few weeks yet for the vinyl :-(
  • Options
    Received Moonlander and Unthought Known/Amongst the Waves volcom 7" in the Cincinnati area.
  • Options
    With the amount supposedly available, we haven't seen too many Avocados.

And where are the RVMs?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144

PJ_Soul said:

RVM weighs a lot less than Benny - doesn't have the cardboard box, and the vinyl isn't 180g. Can weigh them both tonight when I get home if anyone's really interested

Still hoping against all hope to get a coloured PJ20 here, have pretty much everything else - anything I get that's a duplicate will be traded/given away
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Good Luck to everyone receiving a package today. If you happen to get a Purple Mad Season and don't want it... let me know.