Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811

PJ212 said:

Yield & 2011 Holiday (right? that was 2011?)... pure stoke. :)

Man, a sealed Yield… I'd love one of those…
    It's actually not factory sealed. It came in a plastic sleeve with the 2 original stickers in it. And for the person who asked the weight was 1.15lb.
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    FR181798 said:

MedozK said:

Incredibly disappointed in mine... Live on Ten Legs and Better Things (2.18lbs)

Both great records, the Ten legs LP is getting harder to find at a good price so not the worst package but yeah its no coloured pj20.
    Yea. I already have both, so I just gave them to another member.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    mindi said:

mindi said:

wbutler29 said:

Only seen one 2.06lbs. any others out there?

Mine was 2.05 but right now it's MIA. USPS says it was delivered yesterday, but I didn't get it. Tried calling my local PO but didn't get through. I called right before they closed today though. Going to try again tomorrow.
    I hope your mail man isn't a PJ fan.
    I should ask him. He's really nice. We chat every time he does bring me something I have to sign for. He's older though, but hell I'm old now too I guess. 48 but for some reason I keep thinking I'm 58! I even told a dr Tuesday that I was 58, he looked at my records and asked if I was sure. LOL.
    Call the number on the tracking website and in the menu say "I want to speak to a representative". That is how you get to talk to a person. Otherwise it just leads you through a recorded menu.

• Options
    Got mine today. Color PJ20 and Not For You single. thank you thank you thank you
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    MedozK said:

FR181798 said:

MedozK said:

Incredibly disappointed in mine... Live on Ten Legs and Better Things (2.18lbs)

Both great records, the Ten legs LP is getting harder to find at a good price so not the worst package but yeah its no coloured pj20.
    Yea. I already have both, so I just gave them to another member.
    Live on Ten Legs here.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    wmacsonwmacson Posts: 230
    Backspacer black vinyl and blue fixer/supersonic. 2.0300 weight. Northern New Jersey.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Damn that server! :whistle: hey jealousy :whistle:

Keep the pics coming!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411

Got mine today. Color PJ20 and Not For You single. thank you thank you thank you

Look at you! Great score.

This mystery vinyl thing has been so much fun. Too bad it was limited to 1000 of us or so.

Come on Lost Dogs! Come on Lost Dogs!
  • Options
    wg said:

This mystery vinyl thing has been so much fun. Too bad it was limited to 1000 of us or so.

Is that your Guitar in the avatar, 59 reissue? I have the same one!
  • Options

wg said:

Yes it's mine. It's a 1965 (not reissue) Jazzmaster, and I love it! She's my baby.
  • Options
    wg said:

wg said:

Yes it's mine. It's a 1965 (not reissue) Jazzmaster, and I love it! She's my baby.
    Oh awesome even better. My wife got me the reissue as a wedding present. I love mine as well!
  • Options

wg said:

wg said:

Oh awesome even better. My wife got me the reissue as a wedding present. I love mine as well!
    Sweet! Jazzmaster can be finicky beasts, but once you learn how to tame them, they are amazing instruments. If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me. And, if you haven't discovered the mastery bridge yet, start saving and thank me later.
  • Options
    PaigePaige Posts: 365
    MS35398 said:

cjb5790 said:

Just got home and opened mine. Backspacer and LBC 7", both of which I already previously bought from the 10C. Disappointing to say the least, but I'd do it again if I could.

Are you anywhere near Kansas City, MO? That's EXACTLY what I got. Just curious if this is like the mystery poster sale where people in the same area received similar items.
    I got exactly the same as you both and I'm in Jersey.
  • Options
    PaigePaige Posts: 365
    Duncs said:

cjb5790 said:

Just got home and opened mine. Backspacer and LBC 7", both of which I already previously bought from the 10C. Disappointing to say the least, but I'd do it again if I could.

Again, what color is the Backspacer?
    I like calling it "Blackspacer," it cuts down words. ;) Which I just used more of. :)
  • Options
    GM17961GM17961 Posts: 158
    Happy here in NC...Lost Dogs and STBC - 2.105 Lbs.
    1st - Randalls Island 1 '96
    20 shows in-between
    Most recent - St Louis '22
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    GM17961 said:

Mine is 2.32 and supposed to come on Saturday.

I'm feeling real good about a double vinyl. 5-10 RVMs...could I be one of the lucky ones?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options

GM17961 said:

I'm feeling real good about a double vinyl. 5-10 RVMs...could I be one of the lucky ones?
    I was wondering if you had recieved yours yet. I think you have a great chance at RVM and hope you get it, but for whatever reason I think my 2.27 won't be as good. That's fine though, if I keep my expectations low...

Come on Lost Dogs!
  • Options
    wg said:

wg said:

wg said:

Sweet! Jazzmaster can be finicky beasts, but once you learn how to tame them, they are amazing instruments. If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me. And, if you haven't discovered the mastery bridge yet, start saving and thank me later.
    It's funny you say that. I had to replace the bridge about a year into it. The original kept sinking, leaving the strings right on the neck.
  • Options
    cjb5790cjb5790 Cleveland, OH Posts: 190
    MS35398 said:

cjb5790 said:

Are you anywhere near Kansas City, MO? That's EXACTLY what I got, and another guy from Springfield, MO, also got a Backspacer, but his was white vinyl, and his 45 was different. Just curious if this is like the mystery poster sale where people in the same area received similar items.
    No, I'm in Cleveland OH.
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    edited May 2015
    Hello All,

My 1.92 lb package arrived at my home in MA today. I was a little disappointed initially until I took a harder look at my single :) Looking forward to giving Tres Mts a spin as well. Something I probably would not have purchased but a nice looking vinyl. Good luck everyone who is still waiting.

Untitled
    Post edited by epie on
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    epie said:

Hello All,

My 1.92 lb package arrived at my home in MA today. I was a little disappointed initially until I took a harder look at my single :) Looking forward to giving Tres Mts a spin as well. Something I probably would not have purchased but a nice looking vinyl. Good luck everyone who is still waiting.

What was your single, I can't see the image?
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 364
    Finally had time to cross the border & pick mine up today. 2.06LBS = Avocado & Devil Doll! Really had a lot of fun with this. So cool seeing what everyone gets.
  • Options
    jnikojniko Posts: 292
    My weight is 2.56. Anyone have similar? I'm dying to see what comes.
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    I have 2.3. No clue what's coming.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    edited May 2015
    jniko said:

My weight is 2.56. Anyone have similar? I'm dying to see what comes.

I have a 2.32 and am smelling either a double or "thicker" LP like Lightning Bolt or Backspacer and either a "bigger" single like No Jeremy or Sevens.

2.32 pounds, converted to grams and divided by 180 is the rough equal to 5.8462 LPs at 180 grams, if my math is correct.

I'm quite sure no Benny for you, but you'll get something nice.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

epie said:

Hello All,

What was your single, I can't see the image?
    orange Fixer - nice!
    Wonder if that's the combo for the MA folks?
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    jstu39jstu39 Posts: 141

Well turns out the most fun part was the anticipation.

I got LO10L and Not for You 7". Both will be traded.

Weight was 2.16 pounds by the way.

I got the same thing. 2.14 pounds.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I'm so glad the weight of my package won't update.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their pictures. I know I'm still about two weeks away before there's a chance of mine showing up but so far for the last 2-3 days every time I open the mailbox I hold my breath in hopes it's there. When it's not there I dump the flyers lock it up and look forward to tomorrow.
  • Options
    EvilTim102EvilTim102 Posts: 135
    Red Lightning Bolt and pink RNDM Harder Times. 2.02 pounds. Had a feeling in was getting red LB. Thank you 10c! This was a blast and would do it again in heart beat.
    Mine is mine and yours won't take it's place
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    wg said:

GM17961 said:

I was wondering if you had recieved yours yet. I think you have a great chance at RVM and hope you get it, but for whatever reason I think my 2.27 won't be as good. That's fine though, if I keep my expectations low...

Come on Lost Dogs!
    Hate to say, but RVM is a 4 disc album, so it would weigh close to what a Benny would.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata