Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    wmacson said:

wbutler29 said:

I think we have a winner for worst luck within the mystery vinyl sweepstakes. I preface this that I love Jeff and admire his side projects, but RNDM Acts for the 12" & RNDM single for the 7". 2.06lbs for those keeping score at home. No worries, still enjoyed the ride.

Well said but I'm going to disagree that you are the winner with the worst luck. I'm going to preface this with I loved being a part of the mystery vinyl and would do it again in a second. It was a great idea and a lot of fun. Having said that, I got Backspacker black and the Fixer/Supersonic both of which I already have. Good times though!

Again, which color is the fixer? If it's orange or blue, you're totally wrong by saying you had the worst luck, my friend.

• Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    jstu39 said:

Well turns out the most fun part was the anticipation.

I got LO10L and Not for You 7". Both will be traded.

Weight was 2.16 pounds by the way.

I got the same thing. 2.14 pounds.
    Sucks man, I saw lots of colored PJ20 with the Not for You single.
  • Options
    wmacsonwmacson Posts: 230

wmacson said:

wbutler29 said:

I think we have a winner for worst luck within the mystery vinyl sweepstakes. I preface this that I love Jeff and admire his side projects, but RNDM Acts for the 12" & RNDM single for the 7". 2.06lbs for those keeping score at home. No worries, still enjoyed the ride.

Well said but I'm going to disagree that you are the winner with the worst luck. I'm going to preface this with I loved being a part of the mystery vinyl and would do it again in a second. It was a great idea and a lot of fun. Having said that, I got Backspacker black and the Fixer/Supersonic both of which I already have. Good times though!

Again, which color is the fixer? If it's orange or blue, you're totally wrong by saying you had the worst luck, my friend.

It's the blue 45. So maybe you are right!

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    wmacson said:

wmacson said:

wbutler29 said:

boooom
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    wg said:

wg said:

PJ_Soul said:

wg said:

GM17961 said:

Happy here in NC...Lost Dogs and STBC - 2.105 Lbs.

Mine is 2.32 and supposed to come on Saturday.

I'm feeling real good about a double vinyl. 5-10 RVMs...could I be one of the lucky ones?
    I was wondering if you had recieved yours yet. I think you have a great chance at RVM and hope you get it, but for whatever reason I think my 2.27 won't be as good. That's fine though, if I keep my expectations low...

Come on Lost Dogs!
    Hate to say, but RVM is a 4 disc album, so it would weigh close to what a Benny would.

Oh well... I don't really play the "holy grail" game as it'd change on a regular basis... I'm sure I'll be happy either way.
    We're gonna be Backspacer Eskimo brothers!!!

I'd be interested to see an geographic infographic on what packages landed where. I see a trend.

I'd be down with a white Backspacer.
    You and I both. Or red LB

Have you seen any movement on yours. Mine left Cincy at 3 am and that's the last update.

Mine is supposed to come today!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144

boooom

www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    wmacson said:

wmacson said:

wbutler29 said:

Supposedly less than 100 were made!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    wmacsonwmacson Posts: 230
    pdalowsky said:

wmacson said:

wmacson said:

wbutler29 said:

boooom
    I honestly had no idea. That's cool and like I said, it was fun regardless of what I got. I love these mystery boxes, mystery vinyls, scratch and dents...! Nice work 10Club.

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    I remember a time people were losing their damn minds over these Fixer 45s. I have to say, orange vinyl is SOOOO pretty! Hahaha!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,072
    I just got red lightning bolt and the 2010 Xmas single No Jeremy/Falling down. Very happy!
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    wmacson said:

wmacson said:

wbutler29 said:

It's funny how things change.... It's all state of mind.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Anyone receiving duplicates and want to reasonably help a fan out, I will refund your mystery vinyl cost + 10C shipping cost to you + your cost shipping to me! Looking for Riot Act, ITW, Avocado, Sevens. You'll have faith in knowing that I open, play, & keep my records!
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,077
    If anyone gets a music for film they don't want or already have if buy it off you. I got the white screen of death so I didnt get to participate in the fun here. Looks like great stuff everybody's getting!
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435

I remember a time people were losing their damn minds over these Fixer 45s. I have to say, orange vinyl is SOOOO pretty! Hahaha!

Me too. I don't remember which was more "valuable" but I thought one (or both) used to go for like $800 on ebay...
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    PJfanOKPJfanOK Oklahoma Posts: 118
    wbutler29 said:

I'd trade my Vs reissue and STBC 7" for that if you'd like?
    4-3-03 OKC
    11-15-13 Dallas
    11-16-13 OKC
    10-3-14 St. Louis
    10-8-14 Tulsa
    10-9-14 Lincoln
    4-16-16 Greenville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    4-21-16 Columbia
    8-20-16 Wrigley 1
    8-18-18 Wrigley 1
    8-20-18 Wrigley 2
    9-16-22 Nashville
    9-18-22 St.Louis
    9-20-22 OKC
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 950
    epie said:

epie said:

Hello All,

My 1.92 lb package arrived at my home in MA today. I was a little disappointed initially until I took a harder look at my single :) Looking forward to giving Tres Mts a spin as well. Something I probably would not have purchased but a nice looking vinyl. Good luck everyone who is still waiting.

What was your single, I can't see the image?
    orange Fixer - nice!
    Wonder if that's the combo for the MA folks?
    Correct! Looks like it was a pretty limited run of this. It looks cool. Lots of nice goodies packed into in Tres Mts as well.
    Let me ask what will inevitably be a stupid question; I'm aware what it is, but how do you pronounce 'Tres Mts'?
  • Options
    BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 190
    Trades?
    Looking for...
    ITW
    No Code
    Yield
    Binaural
    Riot Act
    Avo
    Fixer Orange/Blue

I have flat files full of these things...
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=5151
    Sorry for being a Troll just a little jealous of you guys
    -Chris (San Mateo,CA)
  • Options
    Edge34Edge34 Ottawa Posts: 233
    Man that is a beautiful collection of posters. I may be in touch. Haven't received my mystery shipment yet.
  • Options
    Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,752
    tres mts = "trace mountains"

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051

one of the best live experiences ever (if I may add). Truly an amazing group of musicians
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 950

merci.
  • Options
    themrpearljamthemrpearljam Posts: 307
    Live on ten legs --- not for you. 2.14 lbs.
    this is the same as others in Dallas
    thanks 10 club.
    What a ride
    lets do this again soon
    or just reissue everything for us 10 clubbers
    once again thanks
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    wmacson said:

wmacson said:

wbutler29 said:

Oh no, actually I think I was wrong :whistle:
    So, you can ship it to me if you don't want it
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912

wbutler29 said:

Did you open the Acts to see if it is the orange vinyl? Might not be as bad as you thought!
    Only way to tell is to open it? If it is and it is on someone's need list, I'd hate to open it.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    wbutler29 said:

wbutler29 said:

Did you open the Acts to see if it is the orange vinyl? Might not be as bad as you thought!
    Only way to tell is to open it? If it is and it is on someone's need list, I'd hate to open it.
    My RNDM record wasn't sealed. Just came in a plastic sleeve already opened at the top.
  • Options
    JB111896JB111896 Posts: 21
    My Pearl Jam fan club mystery vinyl box arrived today. No Pearl Jam vinyl for me. It's what I expected. For the Pearl Jam fan club mystery box, I received a Who t-shirt and a hat for The Who. For the show at Wrigley, the tickets I received from the Ten Club put me right behind a beam so I couldn't see the stage. It's like if they have an equivalent to a "No Fly List" my name must be on it. Someone there doesn't want me to see, hear, or wear Pearl Jam. My name is on their "No Pearl Jam" list. I'm sorry. I didn't know she was your girlfriend. She told me she was single. Is there any way you can let me back into the Pearl Jam fan club again?

If anyone is keeping track I received Mad Season - Above; and Mother Love Bone - Hold Your Head Up. Weight was 1.82 lbs.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    edited May 2015
    JB111896 said:

My Pearl Jam fan club mystery vinyl box arrived today. No Pearl Jam vinyl for me. It's what I expected. For the Pearl Jam fan club mystery box, I received a Who t-shirt and a hat for The Who. For the show at Wrigley, the tickets I received from the Ten Club put me right behind a beam so I couldn't see the stage. It's like if they have an equivalent to a "No Fly List" my name must be on it. Someone there doesn't want me to see, hear, or wear Pearl Jam. My name is on their "No Pearl Jam" list. I'm sorry. I didn't know she was your girlfriend. She told me she was single. Is there any way you can let me back into the Pearl Jam fan club again?

If anyone is keeping track I received Mad Season - Above; and Mother Love Bone - Hold Your Head Up. Weight was 1.82 lbs.

I understand that you wanted PJ stuff and that your are seeing it as if things are against you... but let me tell you one thing. If you haven't yet, open that Mad Season album and give it a good spin. It is an amazing, yes AMAZING record! And the MLB is also not too shabby. I hope you have a great weekend!

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    edited May 2015

JB111896 said:

I understand that you wanted PJ stuff and that your are seeing it as if things are against you... but let me tell you one thing. If you haven't yet, open that Mad Season album and give it a good spin. It is an amazing, yes AMAZING record! And the MLB is also not too shabby. I hope you have a great weekend!

That is true. Amazing album. I play it regularly. I like to pull it out for guests because it's a good record to use for showing them just how good vinyl can be. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    steinbasteinba Posts: 110
    mindi said:

Nothing again today even though it says at USPS it was delivered yesterday.

Your neighbour must be happily spinning his Benny and Sevens right now. ;)

• Options
    Backspacer(Black vinyl) and Music For Film here in South Jersey. Very pleased and in the spirit of the moment, I offer my now extra copy of Backspacer for free and I will cover the shipping. I know it is still available in the shop, but free is better than $15 plus shipping right? Just shoot me a PM. Thanks TenClub. This was a lot of fun.
    "When a person's soul is born in a country, nets are flung at it to hold it back from flight. You speak to me of nationality, language, religion. I shall try to fly past those nets." - James Joyce