Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,776
    derbydave said:

I'm sensing a pattern here...
    Put me down for another Columbus member to receive the BRAD - Best Friends album!!
    Got Merkinball 7" too!!

I have that seven inch....from the previous mystery (45 RPM) sale!
    I have that Brad on CD...from the PJ mystery box!

Oh well.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858

mindi said:

mindi said:

Nothing again today even though it says at USPS it was delivered yesterday.

I would personally contact my local PO asap. The longer you wait the less chance for possible recovery. Not trying to be an alarmist, because it could be just an error. A phone call or visit wouldn't hurt though. Good luck!
    Yeah? I was trying to not worry and give them a couple days, but maybe I should contact them sooner. I hate to be a bother.
    I'll go ahead and call and see what they say.
    Thanks! Hopefully it works out for me.
    Min, might Tenclub have your old address on file and they delivered it there? Defo check with all instances. Good luck!

10C is the first place I changed my address before I moved, LOL! I'm a loser. I've bought stuff from here since I've moved and gotten it delivered here.
    Trying to call the PO but it just rings. Probably have to wait until tomorrow since they close in 11 minutes.
    It's a small PO, only like 2 people work there. I know both of them since I used to mail stuff weekly.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    edited April 2015
    Well turns out the most fun part was the anticipation.

I got LO10L and Not for You 7". Both will be traded.

Weight was 2.16 pounds by the way.
    Post edited by themessenger on
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    2.5 lbs delivered today in Michigan. Uke Songs plus book and MLB. I have both of these, so let me know if anyone is interested in swapping!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    cjb5790cjb5790 Cleveland, OH Posts: 190
    jlaustin said:

2.5 lbs delivered today in Michigan. Uke Songs plus book and MLB. I have both of these, so let me know if anyone is interested in swapping!

I would love Uke Songs, but I didn't get anything worth trading for.
  • Options

Drawing a blank...what is LO10L?
  • Options
    EvilTim102EvilTim102 Posts: 135

I'll help take LO10L off your hands
    Mine is mine and yours won't take it's place
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    cjb5790 said:

Live on 10 Legs
  • Options

cjb5790 said:

Live on 10 Legs
    Ah, right. Nice score!
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    edited April 2015
    got white fixer and Red Lighting Bolt... might trade the RED
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    bburg1551bburg1551 Posts: 39
    Black PJ20 and Better Things 7" arrived today in NC. 3.26 lbs
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    PJ212 said:

Yield & 2011 Holiday (right? that was 2011?)... pure stoke. :)

Dude that's awesome! I hate to be THAT GUY but what was the fuckin' weight?? I am getting mine today I hope!!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 927
    Only seen one 2.06lbs. any others out there?
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    jlaustin said:

PM'd
  • Options
    wbutler29 said:

Mine was 2.05 but right now it's MIA. USPS says it was delivered yesterday, but I didn't get it. Tried calling my local PO but didn't get through. I called right before they closed today though. Going to try again tomorrow.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    mindi said:

mindi said:

mindi said:

I would personally contact my local PO asap. The longer you wait the less chance for possible recovery. Not trying to be an alarmist, because it could be just an error. A phone call or visit wouldn't hurt though. Good luck!
    Yeah? I was trying to not worry and give them a couple days, but maybe I should contact them sooner. I hate to be a bother.
    Min, might Tenclub have your old address on file and they delivered it there? Defo check with all instances. Good luck!

10C is the first place I changed my address before I moved, LOL! I'm a loser. I've bought stuff from here since I've moved and gotten it delivered here.
    Trying to call the PO but it just rings. Probably have to wait until tomorrow since they close in 11 minutes.
    It's a small PO, only like 2 people work there. I know both of them since I used to mail stuff weekly.
    I'd personally try the 1-800 USPS number. There is a tracking number, so I think they should be able to handle this issue through the main customer service line. At least, that's what would work with Canada Post, so....
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    PJ_Soul said:

mindi said:

mindi said:

mindi said:

I'd personally try the 1-800 USPS number. There is a tracking number, so I think they should be able to handle this issue through the main customer service line. At least, that's what would work with Canada Post, so....
    That is how I tried to track mine too, but the UPS guy didn't haveany more info than the tracking website. But who knows what was up with mine... So, yeah - pull all strings!
    I'm crossing my fingers for you. This would suck so bad if it got lost.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750

PJ_Soul said:

mindi said:

mindi said:

mindi said:

That is how I tried to track mine too, but the UPS guy didn't haveany more info than the tracking website. But who knows what was up with mine... So, yeah - pull all strings!
    I'm crossing my fingers for you. This would suck so bad if it got lost.

Yes, but that was for a package that didn't say it was already delivered. In that case, they're fine just waiting for it to arrive. But when it says that it was already delivered but wasn't, that's when they need to open an inquiry and figure it out.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I just feel bad because I didn't have the $ to buy one so a friend bought it for me and now it seems to be missing.
    I wonder if I should call the main USPS number or there's a tracking one too that I could call?
  • Options
    Tres Mtns. and Music For Film colored vinyl. Weighed 2.16. came today in NH
  • Options
    dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 676
    That's a hell of a friend!
    Paul D.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,368
    PJ212 said:

Yield & 2011 Holiday (right? that was 2011?)... pure stoke. :)

Man, a sealed Yield… I'd love one of those…
  • Options
    JoshoeuhJoshoeuh Posts: 167
    I got mine today. "Moonlander" and an orange "The Fixer" 7".

I was hoping for a Pearl Jam album, but I'm perfectly content with what I received. Weight was 1.7150 for anyone that was curious.
    Columbus 2010 - Atlanta 2012 - Charlotte 2013
  • Options

got white fixer and Red Lighting Bolt... might trade the RED

What are you looking for as a trade for the red?
  • Options
    mindi said:

wbutler29 said:

Mine was 2.05 but right now it's MIA. USPS says it was delivered yesterday, but I didn't get it. Tried calling my local PO but didn't get through. I called right before they closed today though. Going to try again tomorrow.
    I hope your mail man isn't a PJ fan.
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    Good times reading up on all the nice scores!!! Some really sweet records landing in new homes :sunglasses:
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Got MLB single (my 3rd copy so definitely available for trade or sale cheap) and... RED Lightning Bolt! Pretty awesome!

But funny because I finally JUST bought regular black LB from someone here about 2 months ago after putting it off since it came out!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Croos1226Croos1226 philly burbs Posts: 336
    Today was a pretty great music day! Scored the PJ20 colored vinyl and MLB 7". Thanks so much 10C, it was quite the experience! Also received shipping confirmation that the new ASIWYFA album is on it's way. What a great day! I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did. Thanks to all who posted, it was great reading all your comments!
  • Options
    MS35398MS35398 Posts: 26
    cjb5790 said:

Just got home and opened mine. Backspacer and LBC 7", both of which I already previously bought from the 10C. Disappointing to say the least, but I'd do it again if I could.

Are you anywhere near Kansas City, MO? That's EXACTLY what I got, and another guy from Springfield, MO, also got a Backspacer, but his was white vinyl, and his 45 was different. Just curious if this is like the mystery poster sale where people in the same area received similar items.
  • Options

mindi said:

wbutler29 said:

I hope your mail man isn't a PJ fan.
    I should ask him. He's really nice. We chat every time he does bring me something I have to sign for. He's older though, but hell I'm old now too I guess. 48 but for some reason I keep thinking I'm 58! I even told a dr Tuesday that I was 58, he looked at my records and asked if I was sure. LOL.