• Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    Damn. Another Columbite and I still don't have mine. Torture. Torture I say
  • Options
    Hang in there brother
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    MedozK said:

Incredibly disappointed in mine... Live on Ten Legs and Better Things (2.18lbs)

Both great records, the Ten legs LP is getting harder to find at a good price so not the worst package but yeah its no coloured pj20.
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,777
    chad1218 said:

In Columbus got a brad best friends and volcolm 7 inch.

I have lots to trade if you don't want your Volcolm 7"
    Is it Even Flow?
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    mikeliskamikeliska Posts: 248
    PJ_Soul said:

I've seen several people say something like this. Makes me wonder how many blue fixers are just being dismissed and put away, never to see the light of day again, because the person just doesn't realize it's anything more than a bad song. ;)

This is why I've hesitated getting into collecting vinyl - actually caring about a single of an otherwise really unremarkable song because it's ~*limited*~ and !!!blue!!!

If I owned a Fixer single I could probably count on zero hands the number of times I'd want to take it out and give it a spin.
  • Options
    Johny GuitarJohny Guitar Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 60
    edited April 2015
    Struck out, Black LB and 05 Christmas single...disappointed after seeing all of these nice ones but it is what it is
    Post edited by Johny Guitar on
    4.28.2003 Philadelphia
    7.8.2003 New York City
    5.12.2006 Albany
    6.23.2006 Pittsburgh
    6.12.2008 Tampa
    10.11.2013 Pittsburgh
    10.3.2014 St. Louis
    8.20.2016 Chicago
    6.24.2018 Padova, Italy
  • Options
    KL119975KL119975 Charleston, WV Posts: 125
    PJ212 said:

Yield & 2011 Holiday (right? that was 2011?)... pure stoke. :)

Would Love to have Yield!
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Spags said:

If we all get black LB and a recent Xmas single it would be pretty funny...

...not funny HA HA.

Think it would be pretty low if that were the case, still feeling a bit ripped off by the Vault 4 shipping price to Europe, 10c never did give me any explanation, probably just put me on their naughty list.
  • Options
    OleOle Posts: 13
    I got.mine today, Ukulele Songs w/songbook and all, plus MLB-Hold Your Head Up 7"-RSD.

I am happy! I did not have either one.
    Dev
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Nothing again today even though it says at USPS it was delivered yesterday.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 856
    PJ212 said:

Yield & 2011 Holiday (right? that was 2011?)... pure stoke. :)

Congrats
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    I'm sensing a pattern here...
    Put me down for another Columbus member to receive the BRAD - Best Friends album!!
    Got Merkinball 7" too!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640
    edited April 2015
    mikeliska said:

PJ_Soul said:

I've seen several people say something like this. Makes me wonder how many blue fixers are just being dismissed and put away, never to see the light of day again, because the person just doesn't realize it's anything more than a bad song. ;)

This is why I've hesitated getting into collecting vinyl - actually caring about a single of an otherwise really unremarkable song because it's ~*limited*~ and !!!blue!!!

If I owned a Fixer single I could probably count on zero hands the number of times I'd want to take it out and give it a spin.
    Please don't avoid collecting because of that. Whether or not you get into such things is entirely up to you. It's not a prereq for collecting! I.e. I wouldn't want ANY fixer single no matter what colour it is because I hate that song. I still consider myself a pretty serious collector though. Just not the kind who wants anything I wouldn't spin. If I happened to get a coloured Fixer I'd just trade it for something I do want to play.
    There are a lot of different kinds of collectors! :) The one thing all collectors should do, though, is make sure they really understand the value of whatever happens to come their way, since trading, buying, and selling is a necessary part of the hobby.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,586
    derbydave said:

Put me down for another Columbus member to receive the BRAD - Best Friends album!!
    Got Merkinball 7" too!!

If I were to received less worthy stuff, this would be my choice. Merkinball looks beautiful!
  • Options
    rchallenrchallen Posts: 58
    edited April 2015
    People collect for different reasons... I collect because I really like the sound of vinyl, and I want to spin the records I own. A while back I made a tough decision and sold my Yield... Simply because the pressing wasn't that good and the SQ was so-so. Plus I figured it was bound to get reissued soon enough... And maybe that pressing would sound better?...

I don't own much PJ vinyl as I was more a CD guy until recently, plus I never spend more than $100 for any record. (Although I DO own the first 2 singles thanks to my super-early 10C days.) That's why I'm loving LD... I could've never justified paying the kind of crazy money it goes for now. And the sound is AWESOME...
    Post edited by rchallen on
  • Options
    mikeliskamikeliska Posts: 248
    PJ_Soul said:

mikeliska said:

PJ_Soul said:

Please don't avoid collecting because of that. Whether or not you get into such things is entirely up to you. It's not a prereq for collecting! I.e. I wouldn't want ANY fixer single no matter what colour it is because I hate that song. I still consider myself a pretty serious collector though. Just not the kind who wants anything I wouldn't spin. If I happened to get a coloured Fixer I'd just trade it for something I do want to play.
    There are a lot of different kinds of collectors! :) The one thing all collectors should do, though, is make sure they really understand the value of whatever happens to come their way, since trading, buying, and selling is a necessary part of the hobby.
    Oh totally! I've been buying a good amount of records but it's 100% things I'd listen to - not just because it's limited or potentially valuable or whatever. Don't get me wrong, colored vinyl and gimmicks are cool (if you're not into that sort of thing, just listen on MP3!) but I'm not going to buy something I don't like just because of that or the limitedness of the pressing or that I'm a completionist or...

You're right though, I'd always want to know what it is I have in case it is something that's valuable to someone else.
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    derbydave said:

Got Merkinball 7" too!!

Damn. Another Columbite received theirs. Did your shipping track properly? And I'm sure you've said it before, but what was the weight?
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    Happy for all of you, I was a victim of the order going through with no order number and the tough shit email, keep bing excited at how fortunate you were to get t one of any combo
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    I can't take this no more! Come on vinyl, arrive in Europe already!
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,586
    emjot said:

Hopefully Ten Club saved some good stuff for Europe as well,..
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    RW8297 said:

emjot said:

Hopefully Ten Club saved some good stuff for Europe as well,..
    And canada I hope
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,905
    mindi said:

I would personally contact my local PO asap. The longer you wait the less chance for possible recovery. Not trying to be an alarmist, because it could be just an error. A phone call or visit wouldn't hurt though. Good luck!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640

mindi said:

I would personally contact my local PO asap. The longer you wait the less chance for possible recovery. Not trying to be an alarmist, because it could be just an error. A phone call or visit wouldn't hurt though. Good luck!
    I agree. Definitely time for USPS to investigate and find the package. The sooner the better.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    cjb5790cjb5790 Cleveland, OH Posts: 190
    Just got home and opened mine. Backspacer and LBC 7", both of which I already previously bought from the 10C. Disappointing to say the least, but I'd do it again if I could.
  • Options
    SS68933SS68933 Posts: 13
    edited April 2015
    Orange "The Fixer" 7" and a normal black RNDM. My pkg was at 2.06 lbs. In Columbus, OH. Is the Orange "The Fixer" that rare?
    Post edited by SS68933 on
    Columbus 8/21/00
    Columbus 06/24/03
    Toledo 10/02/04
    Grand Rapids 10/03/04
    Cleveland 5/20/06
    Cincinnati 6/24/06
    Columbus 5/06/10
    Wrigley 7/19/13
    Cincinnati 10/1/14
    Lexington 4/26/16
    Wrigley 8/20/16
    Wrigley 8/22/16
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858

mindi said:

Yeah? I was trying to not worry and give them a couple days, but maybe I should contact them sooner. I hate to be a bother.
    I'll go ahead and call and see what they say.
    Thanks! Hopefully it works out for me.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    cjb5790 said:

Just got home and opened mine. Backspacer and LBC 7", both of which I already previously bought from the 10C. Disappointing to say the least, but I'd do it again if I could.

Again, what color is the Backspacer?
  • Options
    cjb5790cjb5790 Cleveland, OH Posts: 190
    Duncs said:

cjb5790 said:

Again, what color is the Backspacer?
    It's the standard black version.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    mindi said:

mindi said:

Yeah? I was trying to not worry and give them a couple days, but maybe I should contact them sooner. I hate to be a bother.
    I'll go ahead and call and see what they say.
    Thanks! Hopefully it works out for me.
    Min, might Tenclub have your old address on file and they delivered it there? Defo check with all instances. Good luck!