Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Would be great if they kinda hid it.
  • Options
    MedozK said:

For sure. Would love to see webcams of people banging their fists on table tops and cussing out the site as they try to find the lucky, happy place.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    edited April 2015

MedozK said:

For sure. Would love to see webcams of people banging their fists on table tops and cussing out the site as they try to find the lucky, happy place.
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::cry::anguished:
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,632
    These sales are fun but you can't get your hopes up. If I don't score then it wasn't meant to be. It's not because I was to slow to navigate the site or because Santos hates me.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    It's gonna be CRAZY at 10 am. Still think most of you should just wait til 10:01 am to avoid the immediate insanity. Lol.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

It's gonna be CRAZY at 10 am. Still think most of you should just wait til 10:01 am to avoid the immediate insanity. Lol.

This easily could have been a Deep Thought... by Jack Handy.
  • Options

PP193448 said:

This easily could have been a Deep Thought... by Jack Handy.
    One of my favorites:
    "When you die, if you have the choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, ummm boy." - Jack Handy

:lol:
  • Options
    If you ever drop your keys in a river of molten lava... let 'em go. Because, man, they're gone.
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    How late is this in Europe, Netherlands? I really can't find it myself. Please help =).
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

How late is this in Europe, Netherlands? I really can't find it myself. Please help =).

4pm your time:
    New York (U.S.A. - New York) Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 10:00:00 AM EDT UTC-4 hours
    Amsterdam (Netherlands) Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 4:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    jeffbr said:

4pm your time:
    New York (U.S.A. - New York) Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 10:00:00 AM EDT UTC-4 hours
    Amsterdam (Netherlands) Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 4:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
    Woosh. That will be a fucking late evening then. I should already buy some quality whisky and red wine.
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,211
    MedozK said:

One of my favorites:
    "When you die, if you have the choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, ummm boy." - Jack Handy

If you ever drop your keys in a river of molten lava... let 'em go. Because, man, they're gone.

if you ever fall off a tall building, just go real limp because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will catch you because, hey, free dummy!
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    AndySlash said:

MedozK said:

One of my favorites:

if you ever fall off a tall building, just go real limp because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will catch you because, hey, free dummy!
    "When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."
  • Options
    Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaught on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham!, you just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, "Think again, bat man."
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,877
    you either get one or you don't but you were never entitled to it, and you have to try to get it or lose out on it.
  • Options
    I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet.
  • Options
    hrd2imgn said:

you either get one or you don't but you were never entitled to it, and you have to try to get it or lose out on it.

I don't remember this one?
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    As I bit into the nectarine it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable, until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but a human head.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    "If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what really throws you into a panic" - Jack Handy
  • Options
    MedozK said:

"If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what really throws you into a panic" - Jack Handy

Excellent advice.
  • Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    Vault 4 international shipping was 38 bucks. Would like to know if its going to be that high
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,950
    these deep thoughts > the complaining in this thread
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,211

the face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,950
    AndySlash said:

the face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,991
    Just found out I have a funeral to go to on Saturday in Brooklyn. I m out for this one. Good luck to all!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    stoppler_pjstoppler_pj Montreal, Quebec, Canada Posts: 191
    Wouldn't it be great to shell out $50 + shipping and get a Backspacer black vinyl and Spin the black circle 7"?
    You are obviously from the sticks if you call it a hoodie! Us sophisticated city folk call it a bunnyhug!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    TL61540 said:

Wouldn't it be great to shell out $50 + shipping and get a Backspacer black vinyl and Spin the black circle 7"?

Don't like it, don't buy it... God Bless America

• Options
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,385

Vault 4 international shipping was 38 bucks. Would like to know if its going to be that high

D'oh!! I forgot about that. All I added was a 12" & 7" in the 10club store and it gave me $20.99 postage. I hope they don't charge us $38 bucks for shipping for international packages for the mystery vinyl sale.