Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    ^ post 420.

Santos is a stoner!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,101

While it was raining my child looked up to me and with wide eyes asked "Daddy, why is it raining?" I told her that it was God crying...and it was probably over something she did.

Are you serious or being funny?
    deep thoughts

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

While it was raining my child looked up to me and with wide eyes asked "Daddy, why is it raining?" I told her that it was God crying...and it was probably over something she did.

Are you serious or being funny?
    deep thoughts

ah,
    got it,
    jack handy
    that's funny
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Classic!
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    edited April 2015
    f5 f5 f5
    Post edited by PJ_ROCKS on

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    “To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,932

“To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Funny? Funny How?
    Funny like a clown? I amuse you?

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

Funny? Funny How?
    Funny like a clown? I amuse you?

You very much amuse me.
  • Options
    Like a clown
  • Options
    Easy there Bozo.....
  • Options

Easy there Bozo.....

Missed you at the last party. If i find a ticket to star anna next month I'll be down again
  • Options

Easy there Bozo.....

Missed you at the last party. If i find a ticket to star anna next month I'll be down again
    Yeah, I just couldn't make it.
    Let me know if ya come to town next month.
    We will go have a beverage or 20.
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan
  • Options
    Fingers are crossed for Riot Act, Lost Dogs, RVM and of course Benny...2 days to go!
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• Options
    Arguably my favorite (I use this line on my wife all the time):
    To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411

Fingers are crossed for Riot Act, Lost Dogs, RVM and of course Benny...2 days to go!

Right there with you! Would love Riot Act... Too bad they aren't offering No Code
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,778
    edited April 2015
    Coadster1 said:

Hoping for Yield LP and Sevens Box Set 7"! But I'll be happy with anything, I actually don't have anything listed, well, besides Vs. Reissue LP :blush:

Yeah...the general feeling is that, in order to prevent people with ending up with two common records, they'll bundle the common stuff with the rare stuff.

Either way, those who spend the money on Saturday will truly be winners.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Paco JamPaco Jam Posts: 74
    i will not do it thief club

i don't need an extra copy of black backspacer
    won't let the light escape from me
    won't let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    Paco Jam said:

Awesome! More space Saturday morning for the rest of us. I don't have backspacer yet so I'm happy if I'm fortunate enough to grab this Saturday morning. If I got backspacer I'd be happy bc the record plus the fun and anticipation is worth the $$ to me.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I am hoping for any studio album from no code through s/t.
  • Options
    BlredyellowBlredyellow Posts: 843
    Paco Jam said:

PacoJam dropped out! WHAT ARE OUR UPDATED EXCEL SPREADSHEET ODDS OF WINNING?????????? MUST KNOW NOW!!!

440 posts about a fun mystery sale. The humanity. My god. Stay crazy, PJ fans. Never change. :)
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Paco Jam said:

PacoJam dropped out! WHAT ARE OUR UPDATED EXCEL SPREADSHEET ODDS OF WINNING?????????? MUST KNOW NOW!!!

440 posts about a fun mystery sale. The humanity. My god. Stay crazy, PJ fans. Never change. :)

To be fair, a hundred of them might be Jack Handy quotes.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 2,012
    Torn between staying home to try for the PJ record (which in 99% sure I will fail to get an order for with the small quantity ) or going to an actual RSD event to get the White stripes RSD release LP.
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    Sarava said:

Torn between staying home to try for the PJ record (which in 99% sure I will fail to get an order for with the small quantity ) or going to an actual RSD event to get the White stripes RSD release LP.

I've decided to go for RSD. At least I know what I'm going to get if I get there early enough. I have about 3-4 titles I'm after. Plus, the activities planned at my local record store are too fun to pass up.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,973
    I encourage more people to go to RSD at a store. Someone's gotta buy up all those Aha picture discs!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,423
    Sarava said:

I'm in the same boat.

Although it would be awesome to get in on the mystery vinyl, it'll be a crap shoot. I'll probably head down to one of the stores I frequent and get in line. Maybe try on the phone while I'm waiting. If I get lucky great, otherwise I'll be good with grabbing Get Behind Me Satan.

Win-Win.
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,966
    If anyone who goes the RSD route happens to have to chance to purchase an extra Get Behind Me Satan or Red House Painters box set please hook me up! I can't really stand in line for hours with a 3 month old baby...well I could but my wife would probably kill me! =)
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435

Paco Jam said:

Awesome! More space Saturday morning for the rest of us. I don't have backspacer yet so I'm happy if I'm fortunate enough to grab this Saturday morning. If I got backspacer I'd be happy bc the record plus the fun and anticipation is worth the $$ to me.
    Nice optimism, but you know you can buy Backspacer for a big fifteen bucks in the shop right? :) The anticipation is good though. I'm waking up to give it a try. And if I get a Backspacer I'll trade you!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Do both. Go online while literally in line. Get in line around 4am though and do lines of blow to help you stay in line while inline. Hopefully the lines will help you focus while inline and online so you can click refresh online and land you some mystery vinyl while in line for vinyl.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,056

Do both. Go online while literally in line. Get in line around 4am though and do lines of blow to help you stay in line while inline. Hopefully the lines will help you focus while inline and online so you can click refresh online and land you some mystery vinyl while in line for vinyl.

...best advice ever!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit