Options

Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited April 2015

these deep thoughts > the complaining in this thread

"If you're robbing a bank and your pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh, and let your hostages laugh too, because come on - life is funny."

"It takes a big man to cry but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options
    When I die, I would like to go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather did. Not screaming and yelling like the passenger in his car.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    “The only stupid question is the one that is never asked, except maybe "Don't you think it is about time you audited my return?" or "Isn't it morally wrong to give me a warning when, in fact, I was speeding?"
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    When Armageddon comes, it would be good to be an Olympic athlete, because running real fast and jumping over stuff could come in handy.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,185
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful
    flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's
    carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very
    beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    ^^ that is no derailing, it's a metaphor for vinyl too :lol:

I wish and don't wish it was Saturday already. I hope we all will get something. And something that we like.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    I'm just hoping they forget to charge my credit card, then I'll be happy with whatever I get.
  • Options
    By the by, I got my PJ20 deluxe today. Ordered Friday and arrived on a Tuesday in middle America. Now that's fast fucking shipping.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

^^ that is no derailing, it's a metaphor for vinyl too :lol:

I wish and don't wish it was Saturday already. I hope we all will get something. And something that we like.

We were hoping all the Jack Handey quotes would make people forget what this thread was about. Then they would in turn, forget to be at their cpu on Saturday. Shhhh!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,898

By the by, I got my PJ20 deluxe today. Ordered Friday and arrived on a Tuesday in middle America. Now that's fast fucking shipping.

that's nuts. I'm expecting mine to cross the border by halloween or so. LOL

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

that's nuts. I'm expecting mine to cross the border by halloween or so. LOL

No obligatory 'haha' here, cos' that's just jacked up.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo!

OMIGOD that's the best thing I've seen all week! :rofl:
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    "I like to go down to the dog pound and pretend that I've found my dog. Then I tell them to kill it anyway because I already gave away all of his stuff. Dog people sure don't have a sense of humor."
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,499
    "Love is not something you can lock up in chains and throw into a lake. That's called Houdini. Love is liking someone a lot."
  • Options
    "If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them."
  • Options
    stoppler_pjstoppler_pj Montreal, Quebec, Canada Posts: 191
    my2hands said:

TL61540 said:

Wouldn't it be great to shell out $50 + shipping and get a Backspacer black vinyl and Spin the black circle 7"?

Don't like it, don't buy it... God Bless America

That comment was about irony not like or dislike. What is this America you speak of?

You are obviously from the sticks if you call it a hoodie! Us sophisticated city folk call it a bunnyhug!
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,222
    When the mystery box went on sale,where in the shop did people go? I would think this time around it would be found under music in the shop.
  • Options
    af7ukaf7uk Sheffield, UK Posts: 90
    Two laptops, different sections of the shop, simultaneously smash F5 on both!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,123
    joseph33 said:

When the mystery box went on sale,where in the shop did people go? I would think this time around it would be found under music in the shop.

It went up for sale @ the featured items page. http://pearljam.com/goods/index.php?cPath=7.
  • Options
    scott nowlandscott nowland Australia Posts: 247
    This is midnight on a Saturday in australia. I have a work farewell on that night so will be coming home early to try and score one. It will be even harder to resist hitting the back and the refresh page button during the limbo phase of checkout after a few drinks.
  • Options
    While it was raining my child looked up to me and with wide eyes asked "Daddy, why is it raining?" I told her that it was God crying...and it was probably over something she did.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    TL61540 said:

my2hands said:

TL61540 said:

Wouldn't it be great to shell out $50 + shipping and get a Backspacer black vinyl and Spin the black circle 7"?

Don't like it, don't buy it... God Bless America

That comment was about irony not like or dislike. What is this America you speak of?

God Bless America
  • Options
    Any idea when these will ship? Wouldn't mind saving some money and shipping to my sister in the U.S. and bringing them back around the 3rd week of May.
  • Options

While it was raining my child looked up to me and with wide eyes asked "Daddy, why is it raining?" I told her that it was God crying...and it was probably over something she did.

Excellent first post!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,898

Any idea when these will ship? Wouldn't mind saving some money and shipping to my sister in the U.S. and bringing them back around the 3rd week of May.

shipping@tenclub.net

don't pm santos. just sayin'. :who_me:

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Are you serious or being funny?
  • Options
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.