Options

FAKE LISTING - DO NOT PURCHASE

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Go on FB and call him out. Let everyone know how much of a scumbag he is.
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,446
    edited February 2015
    I'm not on FB.
    But his name is Don white.
    User name on this forum is dwhite76
    If you come across him on FB. Tell him Dave from toronto says ....,BE A MAN! YOU COWARD!!!
    Post edited by DavidD on
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,792
    let's keep this thread about supernaut please
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    andrew68 wrote: »
    let's keep this thread about supernaut please
    100% agree. Just whenever I have a chance I like to warn people about this guy Don
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    Jesus-fucking-Christ! What a clusterfuck! I have to thank my wife for putting me on a post-Xmas spending freeze because I damn near jumped in on this "sale". Good luck to those of you fighting the good fight.
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    DavidD wrote: »
    I live in Toronto canada and got screwed $200 from a member that lives in Arizona and has not signed in since March 2014. But I hear he's on Facebook selling, buying and trading going to showed with my money.
    is there nothing Ten Club can do about The members in their club?

no, they can't. nor should they. they aren't in the business of policing online transactions. there is a certain amount of risk we have to assume when making transactions like this. it's rare that it happens, although DW screwed a shitload of people from what I recall, apologized, then disappeared (and he was the one running that A+ traders list! LOL), but 99.9% of transactions are done properly and without incident.

can you imagine if 10C got on board with policing transactions here? it would turn into "Santos! so-and-so sent me a vinyl, and it had a bigger ding on the corner than he said it did! he's blaming mail innovations! i want my money back! do something! oh, and where's my hoodie?".

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    We need this thread to please stay on topic with supernaut just in case the authorities use this for the investigation. Thank you kindly.
  • Options
    I guess it would be a cluster fuck. But they should only go after people like the op that stole from members not for damaged goods.
    Or maybe we can start a I GOT SREWD BY... Type of thread but that would be another headache.
    I don't know Just hope everyone gets there money back or the items they paid for.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,937
    Don White? I know him, I've dealt with him before and it was Ok, met him at Montana in 2012, he was a regular good dude. But this is not the first time he gets called out for some messed up deal.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,937
    one more thing before you buy anything signed by the band do a little research, some people here can help check autographs from PJ, I can help, Paul, Scott there are some knowledgeable people here, that book's signature is a joke.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Shall I make a recommended seller/buyer thread? We're we keep track of anyone who did a good transaction. My idea is that I make the thread, if you complete a deal you say: ''Was great to deal with..!'' and I add there name to the list. Gives us more security in future. And always pay with paypal!!!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    arq wrote: »
    Don White? I know him, I've dealt with him before and it was Ok, met him at Montana in 2012, he was a regular good dude. But this is not the first time he gets called out for some messed up deal.

Yeah whilst keen to keep this thread on track, its fair to say Don had some major problems going on what that went down. In now way saying that made it all right, but life isn't always black and white. I only had good experiences with him, but the shit storm that went down in that period was similar to this one. Don was big enough to admit his errors and at least start to correct them, it was just a shame that not everyone was made right......this current one however is way more weird through the uncertainty of the OP's information coming forward. Time will tell
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,792
    can you guys please keep this thread about Supernaut...Don has had his day
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    no one is losing track about who this thread ultimately concerns...
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    JustaPJFan wrote: »
    Shall I make a recommended seller/buyer thread? We're we keep track of anyone who did a good transaction. My idea is that I make the thread, if you complete a deal you say: ''Was great to deal with..!'' and I add there name to the list. Gives us more security in future. And always pay with paypal!!!

no. the last list was a waste of time. it got to like 900 people on the "good list". it became useless. it would only be useful if someone kept track of feedback scores, which would be a massive undertaking. and I've been screwed on ebay with 100% feedback with several transactions, so it really serves very little purpose anyway unless someone has sold 15,000 PJ items.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    JustaPJFan wrote: »

only if you are later going to flake out on sending items and keeping the $ and getting your own thread locked LOL (go back and see the history of the last one and the aforementioned Mr White)
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Think there was a recommended buyer/seller thread that got locked long ago.

The signature in the book was terrible -- I think there was a reason he was able to post pictures of EVERYTHING else except the book... until it sold.
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    one more thing before you buy anything signed by the band do a little research, some people here can help check autographs from PJ, I can help, Paul, Scott there are some knowledgeable people here, that book's signature is a joke.

I contacted Paul and sent him the pic of the book before I bought it, and he said it looked good.
  • Options

I contacted Paul and sent him the pic of the book before I bought it, and he said it looked good.

The promo item itself is imo very nice - I had never seen that as a promo item before and was intrigued by it as the only one I have is the blank journal type book, and would have loved to have grabbed this one too.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    pdalowsky wrote: »

The promo item itself is imo very nice - I had never seen that as a promo item before and was intrigued by it as the only one I have is the blank journal type book, and would have loved to have grabbed this one too.

What about the signature? Not putting you on the spot, I'm simply saying that I respect your opinion and took it to mean you thought it was real.
    Post edited by Brane_of_JFK on
  • Options

What about the signature? Not putting you on the spot, I'm simply saying that I respect your opinion and took it to mean you thought it was real.

I just learned that the book isn't a sony promo item?????? This is a regular paperback version of the vitalogy book? Nooooooooooooooooooooo I was all excited there was a cool booklet to hunt down, to go with the great Vitalogy era promos.

I didn't think the signature was queried but I'll defo take a look now whilst at my pc and not on my phone.......I see it was posted on the first page - so I would guess it would have been called out at that time before anyone knew this guy could be a complete fake. Very easy to jump on the images now, and proclaim its an obvious fake after the event. Still let me go take a detailed look .......
  • Options
    PM sent Jeremy
  • Options
    PM sent Jeremy

got it Paul, thanks for the help!
  • Options
    doctorvikdoctorvik granger, IN Posts: 123
    edited February 2015
    I still find this really weird -- I bought a Moline shirt from him on January 15 -- Got it 4 or 6 days later - no problems. I dont have the packaging to see where the item came from but I have the the pms that were sent regarding the shirt ....

Post edited by doctorvik on
  • Options
    So now the new question is:
    WHO SENT THE SHIRT AND THE BOOK?
  • Options
    not allowed to post pm's here (speaking from experience). that will get you in mod shit. edit or delete post haste.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    doctorvikdoctorvik granger, IN Posts: 123
    paulonious wrote: »
    not allowed to post pm's here (speaking from experience). that will get you in mod shit. edit or delete post haste.

Thanks -- I thought they may help solve the mystery
  • Options
    paulonious wrote: »

Yes, regardless of content, please keep PMs to PMs. That, and I don't want this thread to get closed, at least not until the problems are resolved.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,452

Clearly it's a contentious thief who hacked the OP's account and was kind enough to fulfill some orders.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs wrote: »

Clearly it's a contentious thief who hacked the OP's account and was kind enough to fulfill some orders.

LOL

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.