Options

FAKE LISTING - DO NOT PURCHASE

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,548
    Signature is an absolutely horrid example of a fake.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934

Pjdreamer said:

That Eddie signature is as fake as they come, sorry fellas:(

Actually sent it to PSA and it's legit
    I hope it is legit, but after watching this show below, I will never buy anything that I didn't see signed in person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-p3rvzlDjI
    Certificates don't mean shit in this day of age. If you wanna buy signed items, buy signed items directly from the original artist & official sports team. For Pearl Jam, anything sold on their Vitalogy Foundation eBay account, you're getting the real deal. When I see Pearl Jam items being sold on eBay with a certificate next to it I don't even bother looking or bidding on it. Even if I was a millionaire, I still wouldn't waste my money & time with it. Pretty much 90% percent of them are fake.

I love that TSN special. Especially the part with the artist who forged the signatures. See how easy it is to receive a cert on those fake signatures? Just imagine professional artists on the side running a business forging signed goods? I don't feel bad for these suckers who blow a lot of dough on these fake signed items cause they don't do any research on the product & the organization.
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    That "Faking It" clip is awesome. Thanks for posting. All the people who bought and are planning on buying fake Pearl Jam vinyl should watch this and then kick themselves in the junk. You're not supporting Pearl Jam when you buy fake merch - you're supporting fucking criminals who don't give a flying fuck about PJ. Check that again.... you're giving money to a criminal.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    evsgjamm said:

That "Faking It" clip is awesome. Thanks for posting. All the people who bought and are planning on buying fake Pearl Jam vinyl should watch this and then kick themselves in the junk. You're not supporting Pearl Jam when you buy fake merch - you're supporting fucking criminals who don't give a flying fuck about PJ. Check that again.... you're giving money to a criminal.

Not many folks here or in various Pearl Jam Facebook group pages understand this. Yes, I shouldn't tell you what to do with your money, but take a moment & do a little research before you blow your money away.

If you were looking for a signed Backspacer vinyl, day's ago you had a chance over @ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tomorrow/25-years-of-tomorrow/ . Yes, they're real and they're spectacular!

• Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 394
    demetrios said:

evsgjamm said:

Not many folks here or in various Pearl Jam Facebook group pages understand this. Yes, I shouldn't tell you what to do with your money, but take a moment & do a little research before you blow your money away.

If you were looking for a signed Backspacer vinyl, day's ago you had a chance over @ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tomorrow/25-years-of-tomorrow/ . Yes, they're real and they're spectacular!

Ahh, f**c, I would have definately gotten that $500 bundle with the signed BS if I knew they were up.... There is a hole on my wall between all my other signed vinyls where a PJ signed one would be perfect. Been looking for one for ages from a reliable source. Well, maybe next time...
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434

demetrios said:

evsgjamm said:

Ahh, f**c, I would have definately gotten that $500 bundle with the signed BS if I knew they were up.... There is a hole on my wall between all my other signed vinyls where a PJ signed one would be perfect. Been looking for one for ages from a reliable source. Well, maybe next time...
    I would keep going back to the page, especially towards the end of the month if people change their mind about it and pull back their pledge. Or if he adds more rewards, I think he mentioned on twitter he would be adding more at some point.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    edited July 2015

demetrios said:

evsgjamm said:

They put more up this morning. There are currently 5 signed backspacers available.

Edit: and just like that they're gone.
    Post edited by jeffbr on
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 394
    jeffbr said:

demetrios said:

evsgjamm said:

They put more up this morning. There are currently 5 signed backspacers available.

Edit: and just like that they're gone.
    I scooooored! About an hour ago, on the way to the airport, and bAM, there they were :rock_on: What a great start to the holidays! Expencive as hell, but awesome! Finally I will have a fully signed PJ item up there on my wall alongside Soundgarden, Mudhoney Vaporland, Meat Puppets and so on and so on.... Good day... Good day indeede.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640

They skipped bank and credit card info and went straight to the good stuff. His Pearl Jam account.

Finally read this thread and this comment had me cracking up! Wow what a scumbag tho
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Just thought this should be bumped. He has come back, PMed a few of us (not all) and promised to make good on the posters we bought. Still claiming everyone else is delusional except for him though...
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    edited August 2015
    Soooo insane!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    evsgjamm said:

Absolutely. I've said this a bunch of times, and I usually get dumped on for this attitude, like I'm some kind of chump, caring about laws and not supporting criminals. :neutral:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149
    PJ_Soul said:

evsgjamm said:

Absolutely. I've said this a bunch of times, and I usually get dumped on for this attitude, like I'm some kind of chump, caring about laws and not supporting criminals. :neutral:
    Every time I buy a bag of weed I am supporting criminals. Oh well.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Be careful Andrew68 in saying too much, I am not sure how things work in that state in the US, but here in the UK many criminal cases have collapsed because information and evidence was out of the bag, and on the www - which defence lawyers argues caused prejudice to the investigation and the proceedings. Just a heads up, just in case.
  • Options
    supernaut1125supernaut1125 Denver, CO Posts: 255

Just thought this should be bumped. He has come back, PMed a few of us (not all) and promised to make good on the posters we bought. Still claiming everyone else is delusional except for him though...

Who the fuck did I say is delusional? I am doing everything to make this right but this guy is making it 100% more difficult to get sorted out. 3 people have now received their stuff and a 4th is going out the door now.
    So if you are done with trying to keep drawing this out, and not have this come to a conclusion, feel free to continue with your tin foil hat theories bud.
    I plan to explain all this when I have time, but I just don't with work right now. I am however trying to make this right, but this one guy is making it much more difficult. JFC
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191

Who the fuck did I say is delusional? I am doing everything to make this right but this guy is making it 100% more difficult to get sorted out. 3 people have now received their stuff and a 4th is going out the door now.
    So if you are done with trying to keep drawing this out, and not have this come to a conclusion, feel free to continue with your tin foil hat theories bud.
    I plan to explain all this when I have time, but I just don't with work right now. I am however trying to make this right, but this one guy is making it much more difficult. JFC
    wow

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    All's well that ends well?
  • Options
    This guy is awesome. Best thread ever
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited August 2015

Just from reading this trainwreck, I would say you've had more than enough time to explain it. Lashing out at people you wronged isn't exactly the best way to clear your name. If you care about that sort of thing.

Just out of curiousity, now you're making right the deals set up by someone who hacked your account?
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Boy, Friday's are interesting around here.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360
    You stole these people's money and you come on here bitching that people are making difficult for you? Maybe you should've sent them the merch they purchased from you right away, like a decent human being, instead of stealing their money. Then it might not have been so "difficult" for you now.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
This discussion has been closed.