FAKE LISTING - DO NOT PURCHASE

Comments

• andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,803
    doctorvik wrote: »
    paulonious wrote: »
    not allowed to post pm's here (speaking from experience). that will get you in mod shit. edit or delete post haste.

Thanks -- I thought they may help solve the mystery
    was good info...thanks for sharing !
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • kg162716kg162716 Posts: 568
    Supernaut is obviously lying...

Just another scam artist, applying his trade...
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • sad. what the fuck is wrong with people? i got my shit from OP. but still pretty shitty how this is going down.
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • never under estimate another man's greed
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    ^^^^this
  • JustaPJFan wrote: »
    Shall I make a recommended seller/buyer thread? We're we keep track of anyone who did a good transaction. My idea is that I make the thread, if you complete a deal you say: ''Was great to deal with..!'' and I add there name to the list. Gives us more security in future. And always pay with paypal!!!

only if you are later going to flake out on sending items and keeping the $ and getting your own thread locked LOL (go back and see the history of the last one and the aforementioned Mr White)

Don was a good guy, it sucks it ended how it did. I really miss that thread, was good to know who was on it or to add a new guy to it who came through. We had a couple good trades. Then Don gave me a partial payment for a poster, I knew he was ok, months later never sent the rest, so just sent me the poster back. That makes good in my book. Sorry there are still people who didn't get what they needed.

I'm no Eddie sig expert but the sig in that book looks pretty bad to me.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    JustaPJFan wrote: »
    Shall I make a recommended seller/buyer thread? We're we keep track of anyone who did a good transaction. My idea is that I make the thread, if you complete a deal you say: ''Was great to deal with..!'' and I add there name to the list. Gives us more security in future. And always pay with paypal!!!

only if you are later going to flake out on sending items and keeping the $ and getting your own thread locked LOL (go back and see the history of the last one and the aforementioned Mr White)

Don was a good guy, it sucks it ended how it did. I really miss that thread, was good to know who was on it or to add a new guy to it who came through. We had a couple good trades. Then Don gave me a partial payment for a poster, I knew he was ok, months later never sent the rest, so just sent me the poster back. That makes good in my book. Sorry there are still people who didn't get what they needed.

If Jeremy is ok with it, I will post my autograph critique here.....

The OP (in name anyway) is keeping way too low a profile here to be believed. I would be fighting tooth and nail to clear my name if I had become embroiled in something as horrible as this without knowing. Unless hes been warned not to engage unless it is fixed.

Im still bummed that the vitalogy book wasn't a new found promo gem that I could start to hunt down......that sucks.
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,064
    pdalowsky wrote: »

Im still bummed that the vitalogy book wasn't a new found promo gem that I could start to hunt down......that sucks.

I'm with you on that one bro!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141

The OP (in name anyway) is keeping way too low a profile here to be believed. I would be fighting tooth and nail to clear my name if I had become embroiled in something as horrible as this without knowing. Unless hes been warned not to engage unless it is fixed.

I don't get it either, why would you not want to clear your name op??? All you have is your reputation and your word on this forum, if you clear that by defending yourself nobody will ever sell, buy, or trade with you ever!! If I was called out for something I would be fighting everyone trying to prove I was innocent, sounds like the op needs to swallow his pride and fess up that no one hacked anything and make this right!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • juddboz80 wrote: »

sounds like the op needs to swallow his pride and fess up that no one hacked anything and make this right!

Don't hold your breath...
    Looks like the OP high tailed it out of here.
    How does he do it?
    A confidence man, but why so beleaguered?

Now it's tomorrow and
    Everything has changed
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,482
    This makes me sad.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    The good around here overwhelmingly outshines isolated incidents like these.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • The good around here overwhelmingly outshines isolated incidents like these.
    True, but incidents like this tarnish all the good unfortunately...

• wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,362
    Has anyone heard if 10c is stepping in or helping out with recovering funds?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,511
    wwsuicide wrote: »
    Has anyone heard if 10c is stepping in or helping out with recovering funds?

not their place. they never have before, to my knowledge.

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    Wow... I haven't been in LD in a while. mainly because every time I come in here I end up buying something. but man, OP is a real fucker. I am sorry for the people whose $ was stolen. really puts a black cloud over the community. luckily there are some REALLY awesome trustworthy people on here and this guy was an exception to the rule.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    Keep calling his parents/family and ask for assistance in getting him to refund the money.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    100 Pacer wrote: »
    Keep calling his parents/family and ask for assistance in getting him to refund the money.

That will get his attention!!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • null
    ^^^ I believe that's harassment too which is a crime also...

Careful people.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    100 Pacer wrote: »

If you're gonna do that, why not just call the police and let them do the hassling.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • has anyone heard back from him after trying to contact him through the new email address he listed?
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,183
    i have not
  • jnikojniko Posts: 298
    I just saw this thread. It appears he sold the Moline pick to me and someone else. Obviously we were taken. I'll stop checking my mailbox and hoping todays the day it will show up. I did expect trouble when I sent him a message and received no reply.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,876
    edited February 2015
    https://cdn.content-network.net/Mun/popcorn/56.gif

Whatever the fuck is going on here sucks. The goods and services payment option rules.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I've heard nothing back from the new email he gave out. E mailed multiple times. No response. Like a poster above wrote. Let the police do the hassling. The hammer is in the process of being dropped. Two wrongs don't make it right.
    What a fucken clown. This is so fucken bat shit crazy. Why even bother come back at all and try to fucken make this worse then it already is? Guys a real fucken WINNER
    that hammer is gonna drop HARD
  • Looks like a few of us have received (pending) refunds via Paypal. I'll believe it when the $$ is in my account.
This discussion has been closed.