Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• StellaStella Posts: 283
    i wonder if pearl jam is enough to get me over my claustraphobia. just thinking about flying to see them is giving me a panic attack :( :( Stupid mental health. CAn i afford to see a shrink and travel? NO. perhaps i could just take valium and everything would be ok. i don't wanna just do brisbane. :(
    I have no signature
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Stella wrote:
    i wonder if pearl jam is enough to get me over my claustraphobia. just thinking about flying to see them is giving me a panic attack :( :( Stupid mental health. CAn i afford to see a shrink and travel? NO. perhaps i could just take valium and everything would be ok. i don't wanna just do brisbane. :(

My bf is the same with flying....but he's scared he's going to crash and die. He just said he's not doing NZ with me and I'm sure it's because he doesn't want to fly there --- even though he is dying to go and does talk about travelling to NZ quite often --- but now it's come down the crunch he said he's not keen on stadiums blah blah --- so I just said I'm going without him. Hopefully he will change his mind. If not, he's going to miss out on A LOT of fun.

Why don't you drive?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • StellaStella Posts: 283
    hahah because i don't drive. i never got my licence, and my boyfriend, although likes PJ, wouldn't go on a road trip just to see pj... fool. but maybe i will go with someone else! :) and just not do NZ. just melb and syd. STUPID PHOBIAS
    I have no signature
    Stella wrote:
    hahah because i don't drive. i never got my licence, and my boyfriend, although likes PJ, wouldn't go on a road trip just to see pj... fool. but maybe i will go with someone else! :) and just not do NZ. just melb and syd. STUPID PHOBIAS

Are you a member of Lifewasted.net (Aussie PJ forum). Join up there and you might find someone driving the whole way and you can jump in with them! :)
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Fuck I wish I had a touring buddy.

what am i?? a pork chop?? ;)

look - ill have nz tkts, even if i get kicked by the karma police and cant use the auckland one - so you'll have a spare there if you want to tag along ...

and you know what will happen if you dont go to shows - it happened to me on the 06 tour - you walk out of every show needing your next hit worse than a junkie at a medical convention

I meant a touring buddy besides you in NZ, dick! You're only doing Sydney and NZ, aren't you?

Looks like I'll have spares for NZ too.....that's if Leigh doesn't go to NZ....which he says he's not -- but I'll buy 2 tix in case he changes his mind.

What? Maybe no Auckland for you? Fuck! That sucks. I hope there are a few other Aussies going as well.

oh, have faith ... im the youngest in the family, and the only girl too boot - and that means that i am mighty used to having my way!!! ill do my very best to be in auckland, even if it means i have to go and sit a friggin IT exam while im there

can miss that wedding after all, can i :lol:
    impatience is a gift ........
    zenith wrote:

oh, have faith ... im the youngest in the family, and the only girl too boot - and that means that i am mighty used to having my way!!! ill do my very best to be in auckland, even if it means i have to go and sit a friggin IT exam while im there

I will kill you if you miss my wedding.....who am I marrying again? :lol:
    Stella wrote:

actually - there is someone here ....

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=105600
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:

well, poor ol mr vedder is getting on in years - bout time he did the right thing and got married 8-)
    and flying :shock:

guys, if i was rich id fly everywhere - even to sydney (which takes 30minutes!!)

i hate driving - i mean, im good at it, but it bores the hell out of me - im not even remotely interested in the trip, i just want to get where im going
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:
    Nice quoting prowess. Nice comments re the slut. Nice change of attitude. Thats more like it!!!

I spoke with OzJammer and pretty sure he is NZ'ing too so theres another two people.

Ill be booking hotels in most (prob all) cities so there is always a spare couch or cupboard for you to fit in. Or you and I can sleep head to toe :lol:

Sleep head to toe? Hell yeah! This tour is getting more and more exciting by the minute! ;):lol: If you wake up and your toe is in my mouth, don't stress out -- it's just my foot fetish taking over! 8-):D

Yeah...feeling good now...not letting it stress me out. Made my mind up now. Phew...glad that is over with! Now I just need to figure out which ones I'm going to besides Bris and NZ....but that's not as important at this stage.

and look - see this is working out well - big hotel rooms, hire a car ... will be great fun

*prays to the uni gods*
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

well, poor ol mr vedder is getting on in years - bout time he did the right thing and got married 8-)

Hmmm.....Married to Ed Ved and Wolfman on the side.....oh yeahhh! 8-)
    zenith wrote:
    and flying :shock:

guys, if i was rich id fly everywhere - even to sydney (which takes 30minutes!!)

i hate driving - i mean, im good at it, but it bores the hell out of me - im not even remotely interested in the trip, i just want to get where im going

I like driving.....but would prefer to fly if I'm pushed for time.
    zenith wrote:

and look - see this is working out well - big hotel rooms, hire a car ... will be great fun

*prays to the uni gods*

Yes, everyone start praying for Lindy's exams not to fuck up everything.

*Gets on her knees*
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Hmmm.....Married to Ed Ved and Wolfman on the side.....oh yeahhh! 8-)

oh, i forgot to mention my big event this weekend ... now i just need to get the passport name changed to williams and i'll be set :lol:
    zenith wrote:

oh, i forgot to mention my big event this weekend ... now i just need to get the passport name changed to williams and i'll be set :lol:

:o I better get a quick one in before he becomes a married man -- naaaah, it'd be more exciting to wait until after he's married to you and do him at the reception! ;) Naughty naughty! 8-)

Fuck....I'm going to need a new passport for NZ, aren't I? Better get that lined up.
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Fuck....I'm going to need a new passport for NZ, aren't I? Better get that lined up.

now your thinkin girl .... is going to be fantastic :)
    oh and our hubbies ... we can always organise swap nights :lol:
    zenith wrote:
    oh and our hubbies ... we can always organise swap nights :lol:

How fucking perfect would that be??! I definitely like the way you think! :lol: We're going to be shocking on tour together! Ohhh yeahhhh.....watch out boys! ha ha
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Lindy if your exam happens over there I promise Ill get up the next morning and come with you as a motivator/relaxer.

I know what these bastards are like....Ill just smoke a joint out front and you can wake me up, then we'll go get on the turps to celebrate you passing.

I get my exam results whilst NZ tour is on to.

Im starting to get amped
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    DonJon wrote:
    Lindy if your exam happens over there I promise Ill get up the next morning and come with you as a motivator/relaxer.

I know what these bastards are like....Ill just smoke a joint out front and you can wake me up, then we'll go get on the turps to celebrate you passing.

I get my exam results whilst NZ tour is on to.

Im starting to get amped

Yeahhhh.....definitely going to need some weed for NZ! 8-) I better go visit the NZ thread and start making friends! :lol:

I'm getting excited now!!!
    Yeah good thinking....nothing is going up my arse on that flight :?
    so how long??? if things go the way im hoping they will, im thinking fly over on the thurs to auckland, pj friday, head down south on sat, pj sunday, then bum around till the following thurs?? the south isle is the place to be apparently???

and j's .... i so cannot smoke like i used to ... one cone and im a smiley dially twit for the rest of the night ... which may or may not be a good thing 8-)
    edited August 2009
    zenith wrote:
    so how long??? if things go the way im hoping they will, im thinking fly over on the thurs to auckland, pj friday, head down south on sat, pj sunday, then bum around till the following thurs?? the south isle is the place to be apparently???

and j's .... i so cannot smoke like i used to ... one cone and im a smiley dially twit for the rest of the night ... which may or may not be a good thing 8-)

No idea about timing etc. I don't even know the dates of any of the gigs yet....around the end of November. lol It doesn't matter to me really so I'll just go with the flow. If Leigh was going I wanted to stay around for longer but I doubt I will now.

Nothing wrong with being a one cone wonder! I wish I was! :D
    Post edited by ZiggyStar on
    zenith wrote:

Im gonna do a little date plan over the next coupla days but at the mo yeah Ill prob stay in NZ a few days too. If only there was still snow!! Queenstown is a kick arse place but thinking I may just stay in the cities.

I also have a mission whilst over there which Im gonna hire a car and do for a few hours on a day off about 100km out of the city
    DonJon wrote:

I also have a mission whilst over there which Im gonna hire a car and do for a few hours on a day off about 100km out of the city

Yeah....what was that mission....you were talking about it on here the other day?
    edited August 2009
    What's the weather like in NZ in late November? I wish it was cold.

EDIT: Nice -- 11 to 18 degrees.....that's pretty fucking cool for me! :lol:
    Post edited by ZiggyStar on
    You'd laugh if I told you......I wanna go knock off a sheep :o

I wish to travel to a place called Papakura and visit an establishment by the name of Rennie Lines. If I tell you anymore a little black helicopter may land in your backyard tonight and you'll never see your dogs or Leigh again
    DonJon wrote:

I wish to travel to a place called Papakura and visit an establishment by the name of Rennie Lines. If I tell you anymore a little black helicopter may land in your backyard tonight and you'll never see your dogs or Leigh again

Hmmm.....now I'm curious.... *starts googling*
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    so many here are travelling round hey?

did you all catch Stone on nova? will go find a podcast later tonight..
    wah
    DonJon wrote:

you want to hire a car to go steal a sheep???

right ..... y'know - there are lots of sheep here ... some even get sold to new zealand i guess ... there pretty boring little creatures - make nice roasts tho 8-)

god i thought we were going to maybe do funny stuff like watch you and rob shit your pants bungy jumping :lol: