Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,834
    NO BULLSHIT....as they say
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    Im feeling an announcement next week...
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    DonJon wrote:
    Indeedeedo

Hey shit....Ill send you an email this arvo re that book review too. Keeps slipping my mind

Promises....promises.... ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • MognoMogno Posts: 9
    Exciting times ahead :):):):)

Can't wait for next week if that's the case
  • alangalang Posts: 8
    for those in Nu Zilland - it seems there is a big announcement about something on The Rock, 7:05am Monday.... :o and I hear it's good :mrgreen:
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Maybe there has finally been some movement re NZ announcement.

Just hope they dont do what Triple M keep doing here over the last few weeks...."coming after the break some massive Pearl Jam news....we hear rumours that Pearl Jam will be touring in November, dates to come"

And you know what....this dipshit keeps falling for it.

Go the Kiwi's
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    hey donjon - how come you never post over at lifewasted??
    impatience is a gift ........
    Im not a member Zenith
    :?
    oh ...

i was sure id seen you over there during the last tour ... must be just here ...
  • kiwi livkiwi liv Posts: 3
    alang wrote:
    for those in Nu Zilland - it seems there is a big announcement about something on The Rock, 7:05am Monday.... :o and I hear it's good :mrgreen:

Yep, just heard the teaser after they played The Fixer. So definitely is a Pearl Jam announcement! As 10c members would we expect to hear before the gen pop or does it not really work that way...?
  • Dr ChronoDr Chrono Posts: 129
    http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... PEARLJAM09

Taken from the other thread =D

Now just need the info for the Melbourne show
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Australia/New Zealand tour
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=105504

you have your dates..enjoy ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    woooooooooo
    wah
    woooooooooo
    ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    hellooo Dimi, what's up?

you gonna tour our beautiful country? ;)
    wah
    hellooo Dimi, what's up?

you gonna tour our beautiful country? ;)
    i wish..but i just close the link with air tickets from Greece to Australia...O.M.G.. i have to make a robbery !!!its so expensive!!!
    and after the 4 europe and my vacation too..im out of cash..+ my sis will put out my pearl jam fan nefiew in end of November.and she will kill me if im not there.. :o ,,but ill be in Aus some day..all the people so far im talking from there,are awesome!!!!!!u inclunding ofcourse ;)
    Nice to finally get some dates....albeit not many of them.

Stadiums? GA?

Pretty sure Im gonna do the entire tour
    DonJon wrote:
    Nice to finally get some dates....albeit not many of them.

Stadiums? GA?

Pretty sure Im gonna do the entire tour

Whole tour now? Nice!

You still considering NZ?
    Yeah man pretty sure Ill do NZ too. Really gonna have to sit down and plan this pretty strategically. Ill hold off on booking flights for a while. Accomm Ill do closer to the the time.

What you gonna do??

*MENTAL NOTE* send ziggy the fricken review. Hopeless I am
    DonJon wrote:
    Yeah man pretty sure Ill do NZ too. Really gonna have to sit down and plan this pretty strategically. Ill hold off on booking flights for a while. Accomm Ill do closer to the the time.

What you gonna do??

*MENTAL NOTE* send ziggy the fricken review. Hopeless I am

I don't know....I'm trying not to think about it -- it's stressing me out. I'm thinking of def buying NZ and Brisbane 10c -- and try for spares to the other cities I decide to go to because I think I'll be by myself for the other cities. I think.....FUCK! I dont know....I need to get back to zenith pronto though about what I'm doing.

And no fucking drinking at these concerts which sucks....well not if you want to be close....I'm going to need drugs. :lol:

*MENTAL NOTE* yesss, you are definitely hopeless! Hurry up! :D8-)
    ...but then I think maybe I should do all 5 Aussie shows where I'm going to know a fair few people and skip NZ where I won't know many...NZ just doesn't seem as exciting now that it's more stadiums gigs...but I really would like to go there.

Fuck I hate tour time. :x :lol:
    Dont let its stress you....this stuff should be exciting.

My theory....buy 10c tiks to all venues, book flights!!!!!!!!! Dont worry about who you are going with, whose ticket you get blah blah blah. It'll all work out down the track. If I end up with a spare Ill just sell it or give it to some hot chick on the street :P

I must admit though Im gonna have to spend couple of hours over the next couple of weeks getting some sort of agenda/road map together
    DonJon wrote:

My theory....buy 10c tiks to all venues, book flights!!!!!!!!! Dont worry about who you are going with, whose ticket you get blah blah blah. It'll all work out down the track. If I end up with a spare Ill just sell it or give it to some hot chick on the street :P

I must admit though Im gonna have to spend couple of hours over the next couple of weeks getting some sort of agenda/road map together

I know! I know! It's stressful exciting! ha ha NZ.....if there are a few cool people going it might sway me.

I'm only buying 10c tix to the shows that I know I need 2 tix for...and any solo shows I'm looking for spares.

Well if you have spares, offer to sell them to me first before some slut on the side of the street! :D

I suggested to Leigh to do a big road trip -- but he's just not keep on doing that many stadiums. Fuck I wish I had a touring buddy.
  • alangalang Posts: 8
    interesting that this time Micheal Chugg is promoting it, rather than Michael Coppell like it was last time.

Well done, what a fantastic lineup. Pearl Jam, Ben Harper and Liam Finn :D

Will probably end up going to Auckland. Stuck in the middle I can kinda choose.

Now if Faith No More go to next years Big Day Out, my concert wishlist will be nearly complete. Pearl Jam, Green Day, AC/DC.... awesome :mrgreen:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Fuck I wish I had a touring buddy.

what am i?? a pork chop?? ;)

look - ill have nz tkts, even if i get kicked by the karma police and cant use the auckland one - so you'll have a spare there if you want to tag along ...

and you know what will happen if you dont go to shows - it happened to me on the 06 tour - you walk out of every show needing your next hit worse than a junkie at a medical convention
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

I know! I know! It's stressful exciting! ha ha NZ.....if there are a few cool people going it might sway me.

I'm only buying 10c tix to the shows that I know I need 2 tix for...and any solo shows I'm looking for spares.

Well if you have spares, offer to sell them to me first before some slut on the side of the street! :D

I suggested to Leigh to do a big road trip -- but he's just not keep on doing that many stadiums. Fuck I wish I had a touring buddy.

What if you are the slut on the street :?

You're approaching this backwards love. Dont worry about who's going....just book tickets to the shows YOU want to go to. There will be plenty of people in each city to attend with trust me. As much as I want to (and KNOW I will) spend it with people from here......I could easily go in on my own. All about the music Zigmeister
    DonJon wrote:

What if you are the slut on the street :?

Well that's a given.....I thought you meant the other slut! ;)
    DonJon wrote:
    You're approaching this backwards love. Dont worry about who's going....just book tickets to the shows YOU want to go to. There will be plenty of people in each city to attend with trust me. As much as I want to (and KNOW I will) spend it with people from here......I could easily go in on my own. All about the music Zigmeister

Yep...you're right....okay....I think I've figured it out....2 x NZ and Brisbane 10c tix....and add on Adel, Melb, Syd depending on what I can manage and availability of spares (which I'm sure won't be a problem). I think I might be doing NZ solo though at this stage. It's fucked Leigh doesn't want to do more shows with me...I'm so used to having my little partner in crime by my side all the time and having fun with me.
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Fuck I wish I had a touring buddy.

what am i?? a pork chop?? ;)

look - ill have nz tkts, even if i get kicked by the karma police and cant use the auckland one - so you'll have a spare there if you want to tag along ...

and you know what will happen if you dont go to shows - it happened to me on the 06 tour - you walk out of every show needing your next hit worse than a junkie at a medical convention

I meant a touring buddy besides you in NZ, dick! You're only doing Sydney and NZ, aren't you?

Looks like I'll have spares for NZ too.....that's if Leigh doesn't go to NZ....which he says he's not -- but I'll buy 2 tix in case he changes his mind.

What? Maybe no Auckland for you? Fuck! That sucks. I hope there are a few other Aussies going as well.
    Nice quoting prowess. Nice comments re the slut. Nice change of attitude. Thats more like it!!!

I spoke with OzJammer and pretty sure he is NZ'ing too so theres another two people.

Ill be booking hotels in most (prob all) cities so there is always a spare couch or cupboard for you to fit in. Or you and I can sleep head to toe :lol:
    DonJon wrote:
    Nice quoting prowess. Nice comments re the slut. Nice change of attitude. Thats more like it!!!

I spoke with OzJammer and pretty sure he is NZ'ing too so theres another two people.

Ill be booking hotels in most (prob all) cities so there is always a spare couch or cupboard for you to fit in. Or you and I can sleep head to toe :lol:

Sleep head to toe? Hell yeah! This tour is getting more and more exciting by the minute! ;):lol: If you wake up and your toe is in my mouth, don't stress out -- it's just my foot fetish taking over! 8-):D

Yeah...feeling good now...not letting it stress me out. Made my mind up now. Phew...glad that is over with! Now I just need to figure out which ones I'm going to besides Bris and NZ....but that's not as important at this stage.