Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

1102103104105106108»

Comments

• Options
    L1quidL1quid Posts: 75
    edited February 19
    I just got tickets for Gold Coast!  And Melbourne!  And Sydney!  So there's still hope for all us AMEX losers.

I will now take the time to pre-apologize to all Aussies for my pronunciation of Melbourne.  I am but a simple American.  =]
    Post edited by L1quid on
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    I got put on the wait-list for the public sale. 10C membership finally paint off. 👌
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    Wild.

I got selected.

• Options
    My ticket money charge was sitting in my credit card for a week and has now fucking disappeared?

What the hell...
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    doompony said:
    My ticket money charge was sitting in my credit card for a week and has now fucking disappeared?

What the hell...
    yeah, checked my accounts after you mentioned that, and my charge seems to have disappeared too.

Only conclusion to draw is they are now free.

Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    Enzed said:
    I got section 11, row E
  • Options
    Nmissyoualready said:
    Enzed said:
    I got section 11, row E
    Nice.  I'll wave lol.

Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    F.BF.B Posts: 20
    Second Melbourne concert announced.

• Options
    F.BF.B Posts: 20
    Noting also that the 10Club pricing was a lot cheaper than TM premium pricing.

• Options
    FrumpyFrumpy Posts: 10
    I didnt end up applying for 10C tickets as didnt want to end up with seats as there was no option to choose between Golden Circle and seats. Got GA to first melb concert and Golden Circle to 2nd melb concert so all worked out fine haha 
  • Options
    I got a reply from the ticket people and they said they confirmed I have my tickets and was charged. But..I guess they don't factor in that it doesn't look like I've been charged on my end since the hold has fallen off. I don't know what's going on.

But..got GC for auckland show 2!
  • Options
    llamasrawesumllamasrawesum Auckland, NZ Posts: 31
    doompony said:
    I got a reply from the ticket people and they said they confirmed I have my tickets and was charged. But..I guess they don't factor in that it doesn't look like I've been charged on my end since the hold has fallen off. I don't know what's going on.

But..got GC for auckland show 2!
    It seems like the charge might have disappeared for the NZ folks. I've had this before when I bought an iPhone. Sadly I did not get the iPhone for free in the end... they charged me again.
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Got GA(not Golden Circle) for AK2.

Charge for Ak1 still not showing on my credit card, even though the TM person told me: 

"Thank you for reaching out to us. I see your concern regarding your deduction for the tickets. 

I confirmed that you have granted 2 tickets for Pearl Jam: Go Media Stadium Mt Smart, 11/8/2024 7:30:00 PM (GMT Standard Time). We have charged your credit card......."
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Ellroy80Ellroy80 Posts: 137
    I know I'll be late to the party here, but where the f&*k is the Perth show?!
  • Options
    They're real confident they've charged credit cards but they're being dickheada expecting everyone to keep an eye on them and make sure the money remains available for God knows how long!
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    edited February 25
    Ellroy80 said:
    I know I'll be late to the party here, but where the f&*k is the Perth show?!
    No Perth or Adelaide shows this tour.