Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Nothing wrong with being a one cone wonder! I wish I was! :D

oh once apon a time i wasnt .... it used to be my coffee ... then i went and had kids and had to start being a 'responsible adult' ... still not sure if i pass, but .... i think it prob all looks good on the surface
    impatience is a gift ........
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Nothing wrong with being a one cone wonder! I wish I was! :D

oh once apon a time i wasnt .... it used to be my coffee ... then i went and had kids and had to start being a 'responsible adult' ... still not sure if i pass, but .... i think it prob all looks good on the surface

That will be me next year.....this year.....let's party! :lol:

Best part of stopping is starting again --- you get soooo stoned from such a small amount! 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    yep, thats me now ....

if i took a toke before i went into the pit id just smile at people who pissed me off instead of telling them to f-off .... that'd be no use at all ....

and before exams ... id prob end up giving two page answers to everything, even multiple choice - starting with the question and ending on why the floor should be striped back and stained a new colour :lol:
    zenith wrote:
    yep, thats me now ....

if i took a toke before i went into the pit id just smile at people who pissed me off instead of telling them to f-off .... that'd be no use at all ....

and before exams ... id prob end up giving two page answers to everything, even multiple choice - starting with the question and ending on why the floor should be striped back and stained a new colour :lol:

Do you think the GA crowd will be really pushy? I fucking hope not. Shits me off after a while. I better not get near a whole bunch of tools.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Do you think the GA crowd will be really pushy? I fucking hope not. Shits me off after a while. I better not get near a whole bunch of tools.

i think if they had KOL supporting this tour instead of last, GA would be a disaster ... i'd have ended up emotionally scaring a poor little squeelie girl for life ....

but with the line up we have, it'll be fine. the only ones who really strive for the front will be the hardcore pj fans ... bens mellow ... liam still doesnt have a stadium sized following in australia - all will be fine. just need to remember to bring sugar in with me this time
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

i think if they had KOL supporting this tour instead of last, GA would be a disaster ... i'd have ended up emotionally scaring a poor little squeelie girl for life ....

but with the line up we have, it'll be fine. the only ones who really strive for the front will be the hardcore pj fans ... bens mellow ... liam still doesnt have a stadium sized following in australia - all will be fine. just need to remember to bring sugar in with me this time

Sugar?
    edited August 2009
    :lol: real sugar ... like some chupa chups or redskins or something - after melbourne this year (once my legs got moving again ) i was craving a sugar hit so bad we went straight to maccas and i had a huge frozen rasperry fantas, then took another back to the hotel ... i can cope without water, but i need something sweet
    Post edited by zenith on
    zenith wrote:
    :lol: real sugar ... like some chupa chups or redskins or something - after melbourne this year (once my legs got moving again ) i was craving a sugar hit so bad we went straight to maccas and i had a huge frozen rasperry fants, then took another back to the hotel ... i can cope without water, but i need something sweet

Yeah...I'm going to get pretty thirsty...
    Bump
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    zenith wrote:
    DonJon wrote:
    You'd laugh if I told you......I wanna go knock off a sheep :o

you want to hire a car to go steal a sheep???

right ..... y'know - there are lots of sheep here ... some even get sold to new zealand i guess ... there pretty boring little creatures - make nice roasts tho 8-)

god i thought we were going to maybe do funny stuff like watch you and rob shit your pants bungy jumping :lol:
    I don't think he was STEALING a sheep.... heh
    vital5 wrote:

It would be fucking funny if he did though! :lol:
    vital5 wrote:

:|

well, i wondered ....

what ever floats your boat i guess ....
    Someone asked me yesterday whether I am going to bungy jump

*GULPS*
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    We are ALL bungy jumping in NZ
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    no no no ... i get nervous and shakey just making a video game character do anything involving heights ....

ill just offer you all support from the ground :D
    Geez Im hopeless....Ive just noticed talk about travel packages. Whats the John Dory there?
    zenith wrote:
    no no no ... i get nervous and shakey just making a video game character do anything involving heights ....

You sound like Leigh -- hey I never said I'd do it. I could do it if I didn't have to make the initial jump myself. I really don't think I could jump out.
    DonJon wrote:
    Geez Im hopeless....Ive just noticed talk about travel packages. Whats the John Dory there?

Hey....I only saw that last night too.....I don't think anything has been released.
    DonJon wrote:

? not sure - obviously hotel deals and airfairs in line with the show dates. i'd say that would be more useful to people traveling to oz from us, or euro
    if we can all put up with each other we'd do nz on a bargain just by sharing car hire and rooms
    DonJon wrote:
    We are ALL bungy jumping in NZ

Fuck....I just saw this on the previous page. :shock:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:

You sound like Leigh -- hey I never said I'd do it. I could do it if I didn't have to make the initial jump myself. I really don't think I could jump out.

last summer i had to jump off a 5mtr ledge into a pool at kiama ... i held up the entire line and nearly cried :lol: everyone cheered me when i finally did it!!

there were kids who looked about 7 years old doing it ... and i was terrified!!!

so .. definetly no heights for me
    I could do this ledge swing with a harness -- I don't know about bungy though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2eJqW8b6RM

What do you reckon, lindy?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:

DonJons size 12 boot? Or for you....a swift elbow to the rear cranium

Ive really gotta start reading more in this place....half the stuff people are talking about I never knew
    zenith wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

? not sure - obviously hotel deals and airfairs in line with the show dates. i'd say that would be more useful to people traveling to oz from us, or euro
    if we can all put up with each other we'd do nz on a bargain just by sharing car hire and rooms

Yeah I think it may well be worth at least hearing what they are gonna offer,

Interesting
    ZiggyStar wrote:

oh bullshit ... i couldnt even deal with the sitting waiting. what is that guy doing mucking round with all the ropes??!! id just have my eyes shut and my knuckles white hanging on :shock:

i did that tower of terror thing at dreamworld in april ... the kids dragged me up - again i nearly cried while they had us up the top waiting for the drop, i even started talking to myself to try & calm myself down a bit. and i was shakey and apparently pretty green when i got off.

strange i like plane travel so much. i think its just being all open and exposed that undoes me
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Waste of money. There used to be a bungy up there as well (may still be) but it was only 35m from memory. We did the Pipeline one...102m

Get your skirts off you two pussies.

Im going to the gym......10c announcement when I get back!!! :x
    DonJon wrote:
    Waste of money. There used to be a bungy up there as well (may still be) but it was only 35m from memory. We did the Pipeline one...102m

Noooo....it looks fun....can they push me off the bungy jump? I know I won't be able to jump. Fucking peer pressure! :x Link me to which one you're talking about.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

Noooo....it looks fun....can they push me off the bungy jump? I know I won't be able to jump. Fucking peer pressure! :x Link me to which one you're talking about.

A friend of mine bungee jumped in Cairns once and said it felt like she was suiciding ...

Just sayin' ...

;)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

A friend of mine bungee jumped in Cairns once and said it felt like she was suiciding ...

Just sayin' ...

;)

Should do it on some acid! :o :shock: :o
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Just sayin' ...

;)

Should do it on some acid! :o :shock: :o

Off my face is the only way I'd ever do it.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014