Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon! I had another dream about you!!! We had clothes on this time though! :lol: I woke up before we got to the good stuff! :x ;)

Zenith, Kylie and Sairs were in it too (I think). We were on holidays and all staying in this house. They had the front of the house and you and I had two rooms at the very back of the house across from one another....but I wanted your room because it had a better bed and you wouldn't swap with me. So I started jumping on your bed trying to break it. :mrgreen: And I woke up.

i haven't had a pearl jam member dream in ages...

are we gonna do some nude swimming in Dec. Zig?

Hell yeah! :mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Whats the stadium only rumour?? Short tour so will only do large venues for 30,000 etc!!?!?!?!?!

Would make some form of sense with the (short) dates we've been speculating about.

Nude swimming for everyone in Dec
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    DonJon wrote:
    Whats the stadium only rumour?? Short tour so will only do large venues for 30,000 etc!!?!?!?!?!

Would make some form of sense with the (short) dates we've been speculating about.

1 stadium show in bris, syd, melb, adel, perth. Ben Harper support will help put bums in seats. I hope so much it's not true.

:evil:
    Yes that would suck indeed. Meh my gut feeling so no they wont do it that way but what do I know
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    DonJon wrote:

Any tour will do :)
    Short might mean I have to head to another state though... bring on seniority! :p ole!
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:

1 stadium show in bris, syd, melb, adel, perth. Ben Harper support will help put bums in seats. I hope so much it's not true.

:evil:

I hope they don't tour with Ben Harper... I'm pretty sure i've seen him this year already hah
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,705
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Tuesday's on the phone to me, oh yeaaaaaaaaaah..
    wah
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    Tuesday's on the phone to me, oh yeaaaaaaaaaah..

She came in through the bathroom window....

Oh yeah, boo to a stadium tour. I'm not believing it. And I won't be downloading a leak. If they debut new songs at the pre-album shows I have coming up I want to have the chance to see a new song without hearing it before. Plus I always love getting the new album and looking at the art work and taking it all in... sounds like the physical copy is going to be quite something this time.

Peas
    WR

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • JK109224JK109224 Posts: 604
    I've been wrong before, but I doubt that they'll come all the way down here for 5 shows. It just doesn't make sense.

Then again, neither did Sydney 3 2006. Or Adelaide 2 2006. Or The Fixer.
    Come to send, not condescend...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I've just been told the whole backspacer album has been leaked! :o My friend has it....and I WILL NOT be listening to it. I'm waiting until I have the little sucker in my hands.
    just got a mail. ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:
    Give it to you Greek style

I had that this morning before work....it's got to be better than that! :lol::lol:
    i have to update u all about Greek style.u are alot of time away from home,u dont have the last versions ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon! I had another dream about you!!! We had clothes on this time though! :lol: I woke up before we got to the good stuff! :x ;)

Zenith, Kylie and Sairs were in it too (I think). We were on holidays and all staying in this house. They had the front of the house and you and I had two rooms at the very back of the house across from one another....but I wanted your room because it had a better bed and you wouldn't swap with me. So I started jumping on your bed trying to break it. :mrgreen: And I woke up.

i always find it so funny that we can dream about each other when we havent all met irl yet :lol:

I know! It's crazy! I haven't met any of you! I've had dreams about a few of you now....Stella and I went topless swimming one night at the beach! Woo hoo! Poor DonJon has copped a few of my dreams now! :lol:
    sweet dreams are made of this... :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:
    Give it to you Greek style

I had that this morning before work....it's got to be better than that! :lol::lol:
    i have to update u all about Greek style.u are alot of time away from home,u dont have the last versions ;)

PM me! :lol:
    JK109224 wrote:
    I've been wrong before, but I doubt that they'll come all the way down here for 5 shows. It just doesn't make sense.

LMAO!! :D

PM me! :lol:
    Done
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    C'moooooooonnnnnnnnn TOUR ME BABY!!!
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
    JK109224 wrote:

Yeah I agree....would be a weird decision if so. NO STADIUMS!!!

Sydney 3??? Dont you mean 2? 3 was a corker....2 was an embarrassment

All the plebs at my local like The Fixer.....and were mortified when I said opposite
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,705
    DonJon wrote:
    JK109224 wrote:

All the plebs at my local like The Fixer.....and were mortified when I said opposite

I'd love to see PJ at an outdoor venue. I've heard Brisbane Ent. Cent. sucks. I wish they'd announce the dates. Have got a friend coming from Sydney coming to stay in the first week of November.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

Yeah I wouldnt mind AN outdoor gig but not the lot.

Nova and MMM are giving Fixer lots of airplay....I flick around, on and off the last week and have heard several times a day.

ZIGGY - get your arse in her and gimme some lovin'
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    DonJon wrote:

:shock: :shock:
    ohhhh ... you like to watch????

unfortunately i think that one might be anatomically impossible ....
    impatience is a gift ........
    My spell checker is not working today.

Of all the days I dont care for her, but the day I wanna speak to her she goes awol

Hope you two boofheads cheered on Manly too
    DonJon wrote:

REOW! Now we're talking, sweet cheeks! :D

Check your email. I've just had a fight with my friend over this! Fucking people who can't follow through with fucking plans shit me off! Grrrrr.....not happy Susie right now! :x
    DonJon wrote:
    My spell checker is not working today.

Of all the days I dont care for her, but the day I wanna speak to her she goes awol

Hope you two boofheads cheered on Manly too

Manly? Who's Manly? Ohhhh....Wolfman's team. That's right!!! ;)
  • JK109224JK109224 Posts: 604
    DonJon wrote:
    JK109224 wrote:

Nah mate, I meant the actual scheduling of Sydney 3 in the first place as not making sense.
    Come to send, not condescend...

I'd love to see PJ at an outdoor venue. I've heard Brisbane Ent. Cent. sucks. I wish they'd announce the dates. Have got a friend coming from Sydney coming to stay in the first week of November
    ill post about the Berlin show to tell u how it feels.. ;)
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Bon Voyageeeeeeee. See ya in a week!!! :D
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
    [/quote]

Nah mate, I meant the actual scheduling of Sydney 3 in the first place as not making sense.[/quote]

Argh yes correct you are good Sir
    Have a good trip Austicman.

Over 3 years posting in this joint still cant quote properly......and the only face I can make is :D. Loser!
  • I've seen PJ 47 times. Indoors. Outddoors. Seated. General Admission. Trust me, they're much better indoors.
    My Pearl Jam shows: 1 in 1995, 2 in 1998, 20 in 2003, 13 in 2006, 3 in 2007, 8 in 2008, 5 in 2009, 4 in 2010, 5 in 2012. EV: 8 in 2011, 1 in 2012. Brad: 1 in 1998, 1 in 2002.