Options

Beheaded by ISIS

Comments

• Options

Jason P said:

Alleged be-header / British / Egyptian / Jihad / Rapper / Anonymas Hacker / Drug Dealer / Abdel Majed Abdel Bary ....

businessinsider.com/rapper-linked-to-james-foley-killing-made-anonymous-anthem-2014-8

It's a shame he gave up his Occupy Rap career and drug dealing to go and cut off people's heads in respect to The Spaghetti Monster (allegedly)

If this is actually the guy... I hope he's squirming right now. He was really tough with that mask on spouting his goofy gibberish, but with the understanding that he's exposed and people know him for being a scumbag... I hope he's reflecting on his follies and having some regrets while worrying for his future.

And... I await the moment when someone pursuing justice on the front line grabs him by the neck and feeds him a few straight rights to simmer him down a little bit as he resists by flailing away and crying for help.

But don't worry... we'll patch him up really good and give him a really comfy cell with some hot chocolate and cable television so he can feel better. We might even give him a nurse to rub his shoulders too.
    Dude....sometimes I just....
    I have no problem with an opinion of support for the death penalty (tho I disagree with it), and harsher treatment of criminals....but the way you present your thoughts on it at times.....
    Do you really fantasize about avenging people you've never met? Doesn't seem healthy.

I saw some pretty good questions asked of this video last night...
    I haven't seen it (not sure I would want to), so relaying these questions assumes the person asking them isn't making shit up.

This video was not consistent with other extremist execution videos: Only one person on camera (there are usually many, in a show of force)....no religious speeches or allahu akbar chants...
    The video didn't show the actual beheading, but did show six cutting motions across his neck...Foley didn't struggle or react at all to the cutting, and there was no blood until the film jumps to a still shot of his head lying on his body. How was Foley so calm, if he knew what was happening? If he didn't, wouldn't he have at least struggled when being cut? If the intent was to intimidate or horrify the west....why make the video and release it without showing the actual beheading? Most of these psychos (including those who filmed Saddam's execution), don't edit out the graphic parts.
    Maybe there are easily explained answers to al of those questions...hardly smoking gun stuff....but it's interesting that the UK govt has issued a statement that simply viewing the video may be considered terrorism under anti-terror legislation....kinda makes it difficult to judge for yourself.

Dude...

You've been quite active on these boards making all sorts of character calls on all sorts of people these past few days. You've really got everybody figured out- good job!

Yes. I have a problem with people cutting people's heads off with a butter knife. And yes... that problem I have with people cutting other people's heads off makes me think of how I wish for justice to be served. It's not unhealthy. It's actually pretty normal.

So... thanks for the 5 cent therapy session, but I won't be soul searching any time soon.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    By the way... what drew you to watching the beheading video and to make such detailed mental notes?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941

Jason P said:

Alleged be-header / British / Egyptian / Jihad / Rapper / Anonymas Hacker / Drug Dealer / Abdel Majed Abdel Bary ....

businessinsider.com/rapper-linked-to-james-foley-killing-made-anonymous-anthem-2014-8

It's a shame he gave up his Occupy Rap career and drug dealing to go and cut off people's heads in respect to The Spaghetti Monster (allegedly)

If this is actually the guy... I hope he's squirming right now. He was really tough with that mask on spouting his goofy gibberish, but with the understanding that he's exposed and people know him for being a scumbag... I hope he's reflecting on his follies and having some regrets while worrying for his future.

And... I await the moment when someone pursuing justice on the front line grabs him by the neck and feeds him a few straight rights to simmer him down a little bit as he resists by flailing away and crying for help.

But don't worry... we'll patch him up really good and give him a really comfy cell with some hot chocolate and cable television so he can feel better. We might even give him a nurse to rub his shoulders too.
    I have no problem with an opinion of support for the death penalty (tho I disagree with it), and harsher treatment of criminals....but the way you present your thoughts on it at times.....
    Do you really fantasize about avenging people you've never met? Doesn't seem healthy.

I haven't seen it (not sure I would want to), so relaying these questions assumes the person asking them isn't making shit up.

This video was not consistent with other extremist execution videos: Only one person on camera (there are usually many, in a show of force)....no religious speeches or allahu akbar chants...
    The video didn't show the actual beheading, but did show six cutting motions across his neck...Foley didn't struggle or react at all to the cutting, and there was no blood until the film jumps to a still shot of his head lying on his body. How was Foley so calm, if he knew what was happening? If he didn't, wouldn't he have at least struggled when being cut? If the intent was to intimidate or horrify the west....why make the video and release it without showing the actual beheading? Most of these psychos (including those who filmed Saddam's execution), don't edit out the graphic parts.
    Maybe there are easily explained answers to al of those questions...hardly smoking gun stuff....but it's interesting that the UK govt has issued a statement that simply viewing the video may be considered terrorism under anti-terror legislation....kinda makes it difficult to judge for yourself.

Dude...

You've been quite active on these boards making all sorts of character calls on all sorts of people these past few days. You've really got everybody figured out- good job!

Yes. I have a problem with people cutting people's heads off with a butter knife. And yes... that problem I have with people cutting other people's heads off makes me think of how I wish for justice to be served. It's not unhealthy. It's actually pretty normal.

So... thanks for the 5 cent therapy session, but I won't be soul searching any time soon.
    The only character calls I've witnessed from Drowned Out are those encouraging people to never assume or accept, and always analyze and question. If I were to enter a meaningful debate with anyone, I would expect no less than that.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:

Jason P said:

Dude...

The only character calls I've witnessed from Drowned Out are those encouraging people to never assume or accept, and always analyze and question. If I were to enter a meaningful debate with anyone, I would expect no less than that.
    Ask PJ Soul if she feels the same as you.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,641
    edited August 2014
    badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

Forgetting the many things in their religious text that make it clear that women are not equal according to Islam, that isn't even relevant since that's not reality, and the way that Islam may have been twisted as it has intertwined with culture is what actually matters. If i gave the impression that I thought it was all about pure Islamicism, I didn't mean to.... not that it helps. Remember, I am strongly anti-organized religion. I could talk about how various branches of Christianity lead to this same problem, past and present.

BTW, your point about women praying separately (and it's often not just behind them btw. It's sometimes at the back of the room in a separate walled off room) from men because they don't want the men to think about fucking them while praying? That did not make the point I think you intended. You actually made my point.

I proved your point? Really? Interesting. Ok, congrats, you win. Send me your address so I can send you a cookie. B-)

Edit- it's never behind them, it's always separated.
    I am not trying to win. I was just saying that the justification of praying separately from women is because the men will otherwise not be able to stop thinking about screwing the women says a lot about how women are viewed. And the prayer spaces for women are usually far inferior to the men's prayer spaces. They also have to enter through a separate entrance (usually the back entrance).

Sorry idris, but I have to post one more response to pjsoul. I think this does a better job of explaining it then me:

http://m.thenational.ae/arts-culture/ask-ali-why-mosques-have-separate-areas-for-women
    That sounds very isolating for women compared to the men to me.

Here are a couple more articles on the subject.

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/642087-why-muslim-women-and-men-sit-separately-in-mosques.html

http://womensenews.org/story/religion/140402/mosques-relegate-womens-prayers-the-basement#.U_wnd45lBdY
    The articles u posted say that barriers are NOT required in Islam between men and women during prayer. The 2nd article pretty much proved it's a culture thing with the barriers. And now I'm bored with this subject. Pjsoul, your mind is made up. Although I feel that there's more to your feelings about Islam then you're telling. Like something you hold personal against Islam. Just seems to me that you have something personal against Islam. And you have every right to. I'm just telling u my feelings I've been getting from your posts. Good luck to you.
    Nope, you're wrong, and I know exactly what the articles I myself posted said. I meant to post them and read them and they make my point - sounds like you are inventing a different point on my behalf? I am happy to point out anything positive about Islam, however small. I already said that culture and religion is intertwined. And it is far from black and white. So maybe stop making assumptions and take my posts at face value instead of assuming that I thought those articles said something they didn't?? Although I think you may be having a hard time figuring out what suggests inequality for women and what doesn't?

Do I take the subjugation of women personally? Of course I do! How are you seeing that as a negative? Sorry, but is there some kind of requirement for me to be cool with everything about Islam? Or any other facet of culture and/or religion that is negative? I don't understand how you are somehow turning what I'm saying into something sinister.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited August 2014

benjs said:

Jason P said:

Dude...

No, I have to say that I don't. I like Drowned Out, but I have felt judged by him. He's not infallible. Few people are...
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Byrnzie said:

Byrnzie said:

PJ_Soul said:

I don't know. How many Americans think Hussein was responsible for 9/11? I wouodn't have thought it was vry many. Just a small number ifnreally stupid people. What does that have to do with anything?

It has to do with the fact that what many people think, especially in the U.S, doesn't always have any relation to reality.

I was under the impression that only factual based statements with links to back them up were allowed here.

What you wrote sounds more like an opinion than actual fact.

Do you have links to back up your opinion?
    Yeah, I do: Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-09-06-poll-iraq_x.htm

Happy now?

Polls from over ten years ago taken from 1,000 out of over 300,000,000 now constitute fact? Shiver me timbers.
    I'm was gonna say... this poll is completely useless now.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

Forgetting the many things in their religious text that make it clear that women are not equal according to Islam, that isn't even relevant since that's not reality, and the way that Islam may have been twisted as it has intertwined with culture is what actually matters. If i gave the impression that I thought it was all about pure Islamicism, I didn't mean to.... not that it helps. Remember, I am strongly anti-organized religion. I could talk about how various branches of Christianity lead to this same problem, past and present.

BTW, your point about women praying separately (and it's often not just behind them btw. It's sometimes at the back of the room in a separate walled off room) from men because they don't want the men to think about fucking them while praying? That did not make the point I think you intended. You actually made my point.

I proved your point? Really? Interesting. Ok, congrats, you win. Send me your address so I can send you a cookie. B-)

I am not trying to win. I was just saying that the justification of praying separately from women is because the men will otherwise not be able to stop thinking about screwing the women says a lot about how women are viewed. And the prayer spaces for women are usually far inferior to the men's prayer spaces. They also have to enter through a separate entrance (usually the back entrance).

Sorry idris, but I have to post one more response to pjsoul. I think this does a better job of explaining it then me:

http://m.thenational.ae/arts-culture/ask-ali-why-mosques-have-separate-areas-for-women

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/642087-why-muslim-women-and-men-sit-separately-in-mosques.html

http://womensenews.org/story/religion/140402/mosques-relegate-womens-prayers-the-basement#.U_wnd45lBdY
    The articles u posted say that barriers are NOT required in Islam between men and women during prayer. The 2nd article pretty much proved it's a culture thing with the barriers. And now I'm bored with this subject. Pjsoul, your mind is made up. Although I feel that there's more to your feelings about Islam then you're telling. Like something you hold personal against Islam. Just seems to me that you have something personal against Islam. And you have every right to. I'm just telling u my feelings I've been getting from your posts. Good luck to you.
    Nope, you're wrong, and I know exactly what the articles I myself posted said. I meant to post them and read them and they make my point - sounds like you are inventing a different point on my behalf? I am happy to point out anything positive about Islam, however small. I already said that culture and religion is intertwined. And it is far from black and white. So maybe stop making assumptions and take my posts at face value instead of assuming that I thought those articles said something they didn't?? Although I think you may be having a hard time figuring out what suggests inequality for women and what doesn't?

Do I take the subjugation of women personally? Of course I do! How are you seeing that as a negative? Sorry, but is there some kind of requirement for me to be cool with everything about Islam? Or any other facet of culture and/or religion that is negative? I don't understand how you are somehow turning what I'm saying into something sinister.
    Wait, WHAT? How about I just stop taking your posts period. There's so much I can come back at you with, but being that you're a lady, I'll let it go. See my Islam taught me to respect women. Have a great day.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

Wait, WHAT? How about I just stop taking your posts period. There's so much I can come back at you with, but being that you're a lady, I'll let it go. See my Islam taught me to respect women. Have a great day.
    I have no idea where your confusion is coming from. I think it's from you making some assumptions about what I'm saying and then seeing that what I posted didn't match up with them? Anyway, sure. Ignore me if you like. :) Geez, I hate to think about what you for some reason want to say to me that would be so disrespectful that you can't even say it. But just saying THAT feels pretty disrespectful to me, not as a lady, but as a person.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

I have no idea where your confusion is coming from. I think it's from you making some assumptions about what I'm saying and then seeing that what I posted didn't match up with them? Anyway, sure. Ignore me if you like. :) Geez, I hate to think about what you for some reason want to say to me that would be so disrespectful that you can't even say it. But just saying THAT feels pretty disrespectful to me, not as a lady, but as a person.
    Take it whatever way you want.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056

Jason P said:

Dude...

what character calls? My comments toward pj_soul earlier in this thread? I dont' recall any character judgements against her...I consider her a friend. We’ve met before, and chatted a few times. She’s a good person. I find her frustrating at times, as I’m sure she feels the same about me….but she doesn’t need a white knight. If she feels that way about what I’ve said, I apologize to her now for framing my words improperly. I wouldn’t take criticism of my words as a character call….. Are you judging my character by judging me for judging others? :p
    I wouldn't consider my comment to you a character judgement. I don’t judge you as a whole over this one issue, come on…..
    But your 'detailed mental notes' regarding the apprehension of a suspect ('if it was the guy'), and abusing him while doing so, then calling it justice, is enough to make me comment. Yes, my opinion is that to wish harm on someone is unhealthy, period. Even if you're a family member of the victim. To fantasize about it when the victim is a complete stranger, and the suspect is untried – taking joy in his cries, to be blunt, is borderline sadist. False bravado and crocodile tears in support of your position. Offended? I find your position offensive. You can take from this what you like, or come back at me for it, make whatever judgements you’d like…I don’t mind.

By the way... what drew you to watching the beheading video and to make such detailed mental notes?

You must have missed this part:

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Thanks Kat. I actually needed that. :))

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

benjs said:

Jason P said:

Dude...

No, I have to say that I don't. I like Drowned Out, but I have felt judged by him. He's not infallible. Few people are...
    Sorry to hear that. You're right, I'm not always great at keeping things above board. I probably should taken a different tact with thirty as well. Maybe I need to use more 'I feel' statements ;)
  • Options
    Kat said:
    :))
    damn....def need to book a massage soon.
  • Options

Jason P said:

Dude...

what character calls? My comments toward pj_soul earlier in this thread? I dont' recall any character judgements against her...I consider her a friend. We’ve met before, and chatted a few times. She’s a good person. I find her frustrating at times, as I’m sure she feels the same about me….but she doesn’t need a white knight. If she feels that way about what I’ve said, I apologize to her now for framing my words improperly. I wouldn’t take criticism of my words as a character call….. Are you judging my character by judging me for judging others? :p
    I wouldn't consider my comment to you a character judgement. I don’t judge you as a whole over this one issue, come on…..
    But your 'detailed mental notes' regarding the apprehension of a suspect ('if it was the guy'), and abusing him while doing so, then calling it justice, is enough to make me comment. Yes, my opinion is that to wish harm on someone is unhealthy, period. Even if you're a family member of the victim. To fantasize about it when the victim is a complete stranger, and the suspect is untried – taking joy in his cries, to be blunt, is borderline sadist. False bravado and crocodile tears in support of your position. Offended? I find your position offensive. You can take from this what you like, or come back at me for it, make whatever judgements you’d like…I don’t mind.

You must have missed this part:

First... you are correct- I did miss that part.

We don't need to get in a pissing match about this, but I wish to express that I felt you took a shot at me and from my perspective... it came unsolicited and unexpectedly.

You have expressed you never felt you made any character judgements, but I'm telling you that I felt 'something' was implied in your address to me. You managed to imply the same thing again in this response to me. So, if you wish to come out and say something about me... be more direct- I can handle it. If you are sincere when you say you have made no judgements... then may I suggest you work on the delivery of your messages so that what you wish to say is clear and nothing is left to interpretation.

PJ Soul entered the conversation because I answered Benjs comment where he essentially challenged my assertion that you had been a little busy lately frowning upon people for their views (and... although you felt this was not the case with regards to PJ Soul... she chimed in and spoke to it). I wasn't trying to play the 'white knight' as much as I was supporting my initial claim.

You are a smart person and a good person. I don't agree with everything you contribute, but I don't hold it against you for you having developed the views you support- in particular, with regards to crime and punishment. I'm not going to apologize for holding strong views in this issue... especially in regards to the 'punishment' aspect of it. I have not come about developing my viewpoint haphazardly and without much thought.

With that said... I don't like being dismissed as a sadist because I support the death penalty in some cases or detail my disgust for a horrific crime a little more colorfully than, "Yes. Yes indeed. I do say that my distaste for this crime has upset me and I do so wish for a credible investigation and trial process so that we can serve justice in a civilized manner. Yes, yes indeed."
  • Options
    And my quoted text in my last post was not a poke at you.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

benjs said:

Jason P said:

Dude...

Sorry to hear that. You're right, I'm not always great at keeping things above board. I probably should taken a different tact with thirty as well. Maybe I need to use more 'I feel' statements ;)
    It's all good. It's not like I'm innocent, obviously.
    "I feel" statements can definitely work for everyone. ;)
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    Thirty Bills Unpaid and PJ_Soul, I'm realizing now that it really wasn't my place to chip in there. I've only noticed pleasant, fair and reasonable comments from Drowned Out, but in that case, I should've just let those with issue continue the discussion. My sincerest apologies for that, and something that I should have said (and that you already have, Thirty Bills Unpaid), is that any character judgments were probably either written with some semblance of ambiguity subject to misinterpretation, or misconstrued. I can say with confidence that Drowned Out is a good and reasonable guy, and would not play that game with unless it was unintentional.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:

Thirty Bills Unpaid and PJ_Soul, I'm realizing now that it really wasn't my place to chip in there. I've only noticed pleasant, fair and reasonable comments from Drowned Out, but in that case, I should've just let those with issue continue the discussion. My sincerest apologies for that, and something that I should have said (and that you already have, Thirty Bills Unpaid), is that any character judgments were probably either written with some semblance of ambiguity subject to misinterpretation, or misconstrued. I can say with confidence that Drowned Out is a good and reasonable guy, and would not play that game with unless it was unintentional.

No problems at all.

And Drowned Out is a good and reasonable guy and a strong contributor to this forum. This is not a confrontation as much as it is a clarification (at least from my perspective).
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Fair enough. I am absolutely judging your comments about punching people, describing distress etc...I don't find it helpful or necessary. But I don't discredit your opinions, or judge your character based on those comments. Your opinions on the death penalties haven't changed my mind but gave me a better understanding of the other side of the issue for sure.

I wrote my reference to pj soul as a possible target of my judgement before I saw the following posts - it was the only incident I could think of that you'd be talking about. I hope people don't take my questions (like the ones I asked lukin and bootlegger earlier) as attacks on then or judgements of them as people.

Your comments about my presentation are noted.

Ben - I think at times I'm as guilty as anyone for playing manipulative games, unintentionally or otherwise...I'm sure my ex wife would have an example or two :)). This place is hugely ego driven, and sometimes we find ways to avoid damage to, or boost our own, at the expense of others...I'm sure not many of us are willing to admit that, but if we're being honest..... That's where the games come from.
    Either way, thanks mang.
    Post edited by Drowned Out on
  • Options
    Maybe it would be helpful to everyone if we tried to think "could this comment hurt a person's feelings?" I have seen a bunch of people say stuff like "grow a thicker skin" (and not just said to me), cajoled for acting "butt hurt" in reaction to insults, and "stop taking things so personally" (a zillion of those thrown out). But these comments kind of suggest that "we" are trying to ignore the fact that there are actually feeling people behind these posts, with actual emotions and sensitivities and insecurities and all the other normal shit that comes with people. To insult someone's intelligence, or tell them that you are just dying to say something to them that is so offensive they can't even say it... that seems wrong to me, and hopefully not something people would say to others' faces (or if you would, that's pretty fucked up). Debate is good. Disagreement and conflict is okay in my book (not everyone things so, but they probably left this place almost as soon as they arrived). But for fuck's sake, don't be a dick and say mean or belittling things that you'd (hopefully) never say to a person's face. I will try to take my own advice. I hope others that need to do too (not everyone around here needs that advice - they are already not being dicks ;) ).

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    We all get a little testy now and then...honestly...we love this shit lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    PJ_Soul said:

Maybe it would be helpful to everyone if we tried to think "could this comment hurt a person's feelings?" I have seen a bunch of people say stuff like "grow a thicker skin" (and not just said to me), cajoled for acting "butt hurt" in reaction to insults, and "stop taking things so personally" (a zillion of those thrown out). But these comments kind of suggest that "we" are trying to ignore the fact that there are actually feeling people behind these posts, with actual emotions and sensitivities and insecurities and all the other normal shit that comes with people. To insult someone's intelligence, or tell them that you are just dying to say something to them that is so offensive they can't even say it... that seems wrong to me, and hopefully not something people would say to others' faces (or if you would, that's pretty fucked up). Debate is good. Disagreement and conflict is okay in my book (not everyone things so, but they probably left this place almost as soon as they arrived). But for fuck's sake, don't be a dick and say mean or belittling things that you'd (hopefully) never say to a person's face. I will try to take my own advice. I hope others that need to do too (not everyone around here needs that advice - they are already not being dicks ;) ).

i know im innocent... shit

on a side note, quoting these days leaves out the person's name being quoted
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Totally and completely off topic...but wow, there seems to be a lot of Canadians frequenting AMT these days.
  • Options
    dignin said:

Totally and completely off topic...but wow, there seems to be a lot of Canadians frequenting AMT these days.

Ha....nu doot aboot it.
    And not many folks from overseas at all...(well....overseas from canada :p).
  • Options

dignin said:

Ha....nu doot aboot it.
    And not many folks from overseas at all...(well....overseas from canada :p).
    Ha eh! I guess we punch above our weight class.

• Options
    Found this clip of Dignin and Drowned Out discussing Canada to international 10 Clubbers at the 2005 Moose Jaw pre-party:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJE3EgTGg9k
  • Options

Found this clip of Dignin and Drowned Out discussing Canada to international 10 Clubbers at the 2005 Moose Jaw pre-party:

HAHAHAHA! I love it.

• Options

Wtf, I never got an email from the 10C for this event. What kind of bullshit is that? Where do I send an email? Was there a fucken list for this event too that nobody told me about? Now I'm really getting pissed! B-)