MOTHERF**KER!!!!!!

Comments

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    brianlux said:

SD48277 said:

ldent42 said:

I'm not hitting play on that if it is what I think it is? Is that an abscess being drained? I swear to god I still have nightmares about the ones I had to drain myself. :sick:

Yeah, don't hit play. I made that mistake, and ended up watching the whole thing. *gag*
    I made the same mistake. Ughhhh! Just in time for dinner, haha!!

Yummy. Pussey (not pussy you perv) goodness. Imagine that next time you eat fettuccine alfredo.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    edited May 2015

brianlux said:

SD48277 said:

ldent42 said:

I'm not hitting play on that if it is what I think it is? Is that an abscess being drained? I swear to god I still have nightmares about the ones I had to drain myself. :sick:

Yeah, don't hit play. I made that mistake, and ended up watching the whole thing. *gag*
    I made the same mistake. Ughhhh! Just in time for dinner, haha!!

Yummy. Pussey (not pussy you perv) goodness. Imagine that next time you eat fettuccine alfredo.

Based on this comment I know exactly what it is. And yes 6+ months later I still see that shit like it was yesterday. Literally gave me nightmares.
    Post edited by ldent42 on
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    So Scott squealed "OMG ewww!" Like a girl and shot puss all over his shoulder?

And Empty is right, hot compress then you can squeeze it and it will shoot out in one big load.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    RKCNDY said:

And Empty is right, hot compress then you can squeeze it and it will shoot out in one big load.

:rofl:
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    RKCNDY said:

That sounds so dirty RKCNDY!lol
    Scott,niceeee.It just looked liked it smelled horrible.that was a juicer.
    I was told drawing sap also helps bring those boils to a head.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    edited May 2015

This isn't me, but qualifies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YFLkRlZzXw

OMG!! This just made me remember the summer of 96' when I worked at Big Sky riding stables, and we bought ONE horse from an auction ( we bought 16 that night, but she was the only one with screwy papers AND Distemper!), and the people put another horse's Coggins test results into her paper work; so, thinking she was free and clear, we put her in the acclimation pen with the fifteen other horses. By the time we realized we'd been done dirty, ( it takes a while to get each horse's paperwork in order, so about a week, we'd bought 16 hirses that night), she began to show signs of Distemper. I saw this and separated her into the sick barn, but some idiot put her into the rent pen! And that was the worst summer of my working life!! Out of 175 horses we ended up with 97 that caught Distemper! They get huge puss filled pockets that have to be popped and drained EVERY day! It looked like this, but hairier, and it stinks! Towards the end, there's blood in it, and the puss is so poisonous that it curdles on the blood, so that part runs out like cheese pizza.. It was horrid!! That went ion for MONTHS!! The owner was soooooo pissed, but there was no way to know who let the new horse into the pen without a confession.. And we were in Indio.. ( tge was the job AFTER THE POLO FIELDS), so no rides went out, we had to flag our gate with a precaution tag from the vets, warning we had Distemper on our property.. It was bad!! Bad!!!
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

What drives me crazy about these videos is that none of these people popping the boils are wearing gloves or glasses. Don't they realize how contagious that pus is? What if that squirted in her eye? That infection goo would be in her eye! Jesus people, think!

What drives me crazy about these videos is that none of these people popping the boils are wearing gloves or glasses. Don't they realize how contagious that pus is? What if that squirted in her eye? That infection goo would be in her eye! Jesus people, think!
    Very good point Scott!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    "it will shoot out in one big load." :nuh_uh:

this is similar to Enkidu's daughter....this is the result of off-roading a golf course machine that wasn't meant to be off-roaded:

photo Photo0500_zpscn47sovu.jpg

photo Photo0499_zps4bmfqrpa.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

"it will shoot out in one big load." :nuh_uh:

this is similar to Enkidu's daughter....this is the result of off-roading a golf course machine that wasn't meant to be off-roaded:

photo Photo0500_zpscn47sovu.jpg

photo Photo0499_zps4bmfqrpa.jpg

Lmao!! Damn!! We you never know until you try right??
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    That's not pretty at all. Yikes.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Jesus, imalive.

This thread (and you all) have affirmed that I am pussy when it comes to this shit.

Also want to know how the shortstack is doing.
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Why am I drawn to this gross out thread like a rubbernecker at a car wreck? :sick::sick:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863

Why am I drawn to this gross out thread like a rubbernecker at a car wreck? :sick::sick:

Me too..that was exactly what I was thinking and then I saw your comment! :lol:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    PJSiren said:

Me too..that was exactly what I was thinking and then I saw your comment! :lol:
    Me three! I scroll quickly through the photos.

I fell down the stairs...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    ^^ Yes, you did. :frowning: There are a lot of bruised feet and swollen ankles here. Are you broken or just badly bruised?
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    hedonist said:

So this is a boo boo thread?

I think I may have been stung on my eyeball Saturday, and it's not getting better at all. I'd show a pic, but it's pretty frickin gross, and plus I'm camera shy. On my way to the doctor now.

Sounds like Malroth's prior avatar!

Honestly, I cringed reading this. Hope you are/will be OK and the doc does you right.

Thanks. After a visit to two eye docs, they confirmed there's nothing stuck in my eye. Why it's not healing, is what's concerning. It could be an underlying autoimmune disease. So, yay.

And this thread. ... I can't.

I actually feel pain when I see pictures or videos of injuries.

did you see me? i saw you.
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    edited May 2015
    was going to add my eye, but can't figure out how, sorry :blush:
    Post edited by Malroth on
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    deadendp said:

^^ Yes, you did. :frowning: There are a lot of bruised feet and swollen ankles here. Are you broken or just badly bruised?

That was about a year and a half ago. They said probably torn ligaments, wanted me to go to PT, but since I have that HSA crap and not really "insurance", I didn't go; need to save that money for if/when either of us needs surgery. I didn't even get any good pain meds for it..."oh just take some ibuprofen". :eyeroll:

Hard wood is good for stairs.

- Christopher McCandless
    Good to see the bar being raised here.Imalive it looks like you got a good dose of shrapnel.

RK,you should paint your toes next time that happens in the same color tones as the bruise.One must not let disfigurement and bruising interfere with fashion and style.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    I have this re-e-e-e-e-e-a-l-y bad habit of checking in here right around dinner time...

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

rr165892 said:

Good to see the bar being raised here.Imalive it looks like you got a good dose of shrapnel.

RK,you should paint your toes next time that happens in the same color tones as the bruise.One must not let disfigurement and bruising interfere with fashion and style.

Amen!!
    brianlux said:

I have this re-e-e-e-e-e-a-l-y bad habit of checking in here right around dinner time...

:rofl:
    edited June 2015
    rr165892 said:

That pic was taken the day after I fell (i should have gone to the doctor right after it happened, but I had to work on the other house, and I was 30 miles away from home). My ankle kept changing colors every day, eventually my entire foot was some color other than 'skin colored'. Next time I twist my ankle, I'll keep that in mind before I take a pic.
    Post edited by RKCNDY on

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

That pic was taken the day after I fell (i should have gone to the doctor right after it happened, but I had to work on the other house, and I was 30 miles away from home). My ankle kept changing colors every day, eventually my entire foot was some color other than 'skin colored'. Next time I twist my ankle, I'll keep that in mind before I take a pic.
    One pic every day! Jk :wink:
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I removed the skin flap (after the potato peeling incident) and have revealed a little hole. I'd ask for some slack regarding the state of my nails since I OBVIOUSLY won't be getting them fixed until that stupid thing heals. (the process for removing a gel manicure involved soaking the nail in acetone for 10 minutes or so.)

NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    ldent42 said:

I removed the skin flap (after the potato peeling incident) and have revealed a little hole. I'd ask for some slack regarding the state of my nails since I OBVIOUSLY won't be getting them fixed until that stupid thing heals. (the process for removing a gel manicure involved soaking the nail in acetone for 10 minutes or so.)

I like the color of your polish...I may or may not be a nail polish whore...

- Christopher McCandless
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    RKCNDY said:

I fell down the stairs...

that is totally how my foot looked when I had the cheese grater leg.....my ankle never did return to its normal size and I finally went to a doctor maybe 2 months later....they sent me for an ultrasound (that my insurance wouldn't pay for) but that showed nothing. I still don't have a normal ankle....I have a cankle.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16