Options

MOTHERF**KER!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

rr165892 said:

Yes the bloody towel is a nice touch WH.But I'm starting to think after the last few posts with minor leg wounds and mosquito bites(they were cool) we need to step up our game here.We are settling.We should be striving for more.lol

Ok.. I try to fall down worse next time..
    Ahhhhh,I think you already did the big fall.Im giving you a pass.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

Yes the bloody towel is a nice touch WH.But I'm starting to think after the last few posts with minor leg wounds and mosquito bites(they were cool) we need to step up our game here.We are settling.We should be striving for more.lol

Ok.. I try to fall down worse next time..
    Ahhhhh,I think you already did the big fall.Im giving you a pass.
    Lol thanks! There's not much left that I haven't broken, so that helps! :wink:
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,516
    RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

Is the mosquito bites thread around? There is one right? I have matching bites on both legs...that's right, one one on each shin, in the same spot.

That doesn't count I currently have about 30 plus mosquito bites. Mowing the lawn in June is a very unpleasant experience.
    I think if you saw what happens to me when I get mosquito bites, you'd count them...softball sized bruising.
    gonna need pictures if you want our sympathy :whistle:

Basically hurts to walk...kinda feel like Nancy Kerrigan after she got bashed in the knees. On the left leg, the white splotch...that was a good injury, there literally is a dent in my shin there.
    for mosquito bites, those are impressive :thumbup:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

Hiking when you can't feel your feet can be dangerous!!

did you do that on purpose? you know, just to hang with the bruised and battered? :wink:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    hi. how's it going?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

hi. how's it going?

I think we're at two days accident free.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Having breakfast, Lisa the German shepherd at my feet. Suddenly she had to scratch at a flea - damn, her back leg (and nails) went right into my shin. Blood flew everywhere (really), my husband thought it was funny. It wasn't funny. Well, it was sort of funny.

photo photo_zpsxz42ewj3.jpg
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    ^^ Ouch!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Enkidu said:

Having breakfast, Lisa the German shepherd at my feet. Suddenly she had to scratch at a flea - damn, her back leg (and nails) went right into my shin. Blood flew everywhere (really), my husband thought it was funny. It wasn't funny. Well, it was sort of funny.

Lisa has fleas????? :tired_face::lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    I just saw the soccer thread....made me think that if i had been a soccer player I would have been down for five minutes and then carted after the errant golf ball hit me.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Enkidu said:

I was imagining the cut across your foot....I had a similar experience, but the cut was across my foot....or rather "cuts" but it was a cat's back claws as he ran from a dog over my foot....blood everywhere....it was deep and bad this was many years ago though, so no pics to share for the MFer record...lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

Is the mosquito bites thread around? There is one right? I have matching bites on both legs...that's right, one one on each shin, in the same spot.

That doesn't count I currently have about 30 plus mosquito bites. Mowing the lawn in June is a very unpleasant experience.
    I think if you saw what happens to me when I get mosquito bites, you'd count them...softball sized bruising.

Basically hurts to walk...kinda feel like Nancy Kerrigan after she got bashed in the knees. On the left leg, the white splotch...that was a good injury, there literally is a dent in my shin there.
    Said Eddie Vedder in Hershey, PA 2003.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Poncier said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

:rofl:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Poncier said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

This was funny!
  • Options
  • Options
    Poncier said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

This was funny!
  • Options
    Damn it! Sorry for the repost! Stupid extra draft!
  • Options
    deadendp said:
    ah, yes....circa 2003 Angry Ed.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    I have no photo evidence but I still have to post it here.
    We are in the middle of a Kitchen Remodel and awaiting my flooring guys to start on the wood floor.We have moved out all furniture from the area including our kitchen table.Mrs RR some how has walked into the hanging Glass pendant light 4 times and it has hit her in the exact same spot.The light is solid the size of a grapefruit and the welt on her head is the size of a tomato.The last time she hit it she screamed "Motherfucker" and went into a violent fit and I thought the fixture was going to be heaved thru the bay window.When I got done comforting(laughing at)her I thought it was a fitting addition to this thread that needed a bump anyway.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

We are in the middle of a Kitchen Remodel and awaiting my flooring guys to start on the wood floor.We have moved out all furniture from the area including our kitchen table.Mrs RR some how has walked into the hanging Glass pendant light 4 times and it has hit her in the exact same spot.The light is solid the size of a grapefruit and the welt on her head is the size of a tomato.The last time she hit it she screamed "Motherfucker" and went into a violent fit and I thought the fixture was going to be heaved thru the bay window.When I got done comforting(laughing at)her I thought it was a fitting addition to this thread that needed a bump anyway.

Can you tie some bright colored party crepe paper from that thing until you are done? If it helps, I did almost the very same thing when we were replacing our floors. :rubbing forehead: I know that lump all too well . . .
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    rr165892 said:

"needed a bump" - ha!

My husband did the exact same thing with our old chandelier more than several times when we got rid of our dining room table. Poor guy got a nice mark on his forehead too.

Hope the missus is doing OK.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    #tall people problems :giggle:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    I'm not a tall people. I'm a short people with a low hanging light fixture that hangs over the table. I'm a lil less than 5' 1" people.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    deadendp said:

I'm not a tall people. I'm a short people with a low hanging light fixture that hangs over the table. I'm a lil less than 5' 1" people.

My bad. I didn't know lights hung that low.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,785
    deadendp said:

geez a light that low I would end up running into it with my boobs not my head.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    When the table is where it is supposed to be, it isn't an issue. We were installing Pergo through the main areas of the house. Furniture was shifted. Stove and refrigerator were in the living room. The house was a wreck. We were sitting on the floor to eat dinner.
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

deadendp said:

You said boobs
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Wifey is 5'2".so def not a tall person problem.
  • Options

deadendp said:

Northdragon,I know you guys grow em large up in the great white north and all,but by my math if your boobs are 5-5'2 off the floor then your about 6'7". Why are you not in the WNBA?
  • Options
    deadendp said:

rr165892 said:

Can you tie some bright colored party crepe paper from that thing until you are done? If it helps, I did almost the very same thing when we were replacing our floors. :rubbing forehead: I know that lump all too well . . .
    I've tied them off now.