Options

MOTHERF**KER!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

You said man love lol.

THIS!!^^^^ but coming from the username! BETTER, man! ( see what I did there?)
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    So my puppy wrapped me up in her leash and as I tried to untangle us, she darted between my feet, and I stepped on her paw and it was all over from there and I ate it....me 0 pavement 1....these are the two worst of my injuries....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

So my puppy wrapped me up in her leash and as I tried to untangle us, she darted between my feet, and I stepped on her paw and it was all over from there and I ate it....me 0 pavement 1....these are the two worst of my injuries....

PJSiren said:

Owie!!!
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Nice effort PJSiren.Road grit still in the cut makes a better pic,but since it was a multiple area injury that's solid.
  • Options
    Weekend is coming and we roll into summer our fellow posters should have some nice "Motherf&@kers" after all the honey do's and outdoor activities on the weekends.
  • Options
    imalive said:

rr165892 said:

I don't know what happened there.I tried to say I like the pic your using as your new avatar.The formal dress blues look sharp.

you guys need to get a room.
    You see what Scott is doing don't you? He's now having to dress fancy to even out the picture with his wife.He still way off,she's got him beat by miles but I like the effort.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I thought this thread was about the Faith No More song.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,458

I thought this thread was about the Faith No More song.

no, they stole that from me.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    edited May 2015
    skin flap anyone?

edit: just realized it broke the corner of my nail too :disappointed:
    Post edited by ldent42 on
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    So this is a boo boo thread?

I think I may have been stung on my eyeball Saturday, and it's not getting better at all. I'd show a pic, but it's pretty frickin gross, and plus I'm camera shy. On my way to the doctor now.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options

I think I may have been stung on my eyeball Saturday, and it's not getting better at all. I'd show a pic, but it's pretty frickin gross, and plus I'm camera shy. On my way to the doctor now.

The more gross the better! ;-)
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Pictures or it didnt happen.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    My daughter's bad tubing experience some years back. She's from India - it was weird because the big scrape was totally white (after we cleaned off the blood). She said it didn't hurt that much, it looked pretty awful though.

• Options
    Enkidu said:

My daughter's bad tubing experience some years back. She's from India - it was weird because the big scrape was totally white (after we cleaned off the blood). She said it didn't hurt that much, it looked pretty awful though.

Wow!! That had to SUCK!!!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    PJSiren said:

How did the replacement part rock it through the fall?
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    stop hitting the bong while chopping wood.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    deadendp said:

PJSiren said:

How did the replacement part rock it through the fall?
    Oh, I'm a little sore in the groin area but otherwise just fine....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren, I look at your pix and go OW.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    RKCNDY said:

Ouch. What did you do to get that wonderful surgery?

I had a questionably cancerous tumor growing on the major tendon in my thumb.
    Good news: not cancer, and I did not lose full use of my thumb
    Bad News: I lost some of the feeling and use in my thumb

I'm generally right handed, but can use my left when needed.
    well say goodbye to that nintendo championship!

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Sounds like Malroth's prior avatar!

Honestly, I cringed reading this. Hope you are/will be OK and the doc does you right.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

That would be a good pic
  • Options
    Enkidu said:

Your daughter has skills.The dripping blood adds a nice touch.tell her well done.
  • Options
    Oh and what the hell did she hit in the water?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,711
    I worked at a college bookstore years ago that had a big nursing department. One of the text books we carried was on traumatic injury and was full of glossy color photos. Oh, was that ever interesting to flip through!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    rr165892 said:

Enkidu said:

Your daughter has skills.The dripping blood adds a nice touch.tell her well done.
    There was a rough piece of tubing INSIDE the tube. She knew it was rubbing against skin, but didn't want to stop the ride. The next day she was supposed to water ski (we were on vacation at a lake) and she wanted to ski cause it was our last day, but we were worried about infection and lake water and there was a nurse-ish person there who said they thought she'd be fine and we wrapped her leg in plastic wrap and she wore a long wet suit and she had a great time.

Back at home we went to the doctor who had a shit fit we'd let her go in the lake the day after. Whoops! She's fine now and there's really no scar.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    This isn't me, but qualifies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YFLkRlZzXw
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Awesome. Apparently they missed the memo you are supposed to put a hot compress on it first and then after you pierce it. It helps soften the skin and draws all puss out. I used to get those on my shoulder when I was a teenager. I got tired of my Mom taking me to the ER for them so just started doing it myself as well.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I'm not hitting play on that if it is what I think it is? Is that an abscess being drained? I swear to god I still have nightmares about the ones I had to drain myself. :sick:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    ldent42 said:

I'm not hitting play on that if it is what I think it is? Is that an abscess being drained? I swear to god I still have nightmares about the ones I had to drain myself. :sick:

Yeah, don't hit play. I made that mistake, and ended up watching the whole thing. *gag*
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,711
    SD48277 said:

ldent42 said:

Yeah, don't hit play. I made that mistake, and ended up watching the whole thing. *gag*
    I made the same mistake. Ughhhh! Just in time for dinner, haha!!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.