Options

MOTHERF**KER!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    imalive said:

this is a MOTHERF**KER!!!! on a couple of levels....yesterday, I'm minding my own business, working at the golf course....I'm a bit hungover and have a really crappy job to do....I'm over by a cart path, way way off the fairway.

without warning, a golf ball smashes into my shin...MOTHERF**KER!!!!....the shin immediately swells up, cartoon style, right before my eyes...it starts bleeding too...in a bit, a privileged golfer in a cart rolls up and asks "did I almost getcha?"...I said "no almost," pointing to my shin, "you got me." the dude proceeds to drive off...no "sorry about that," no nothing.... MOTHERF**KER!!!!

photo IMG_0527_zpsoq5e93w7.jpg

A couple of hours later, a cart pulls up and the driver asks, "did he hit you on #1?" ("he" being the passenger in his cart)...again, I say "yeah, and I've been pissed all morning because you didn't even say sorry"....I point to my leg and ask, "could I get a 'sorry' now?"....the guy says "that's an old scab" and drives off....MOTHERF**KER!!!!!! I ought to knock you out!!

P.S. I should have slipped into my crocs for the photo but I'm not sure you could have handled the sexiness.

Seriously? He said, "Old scab." I would've rubbed my newly scabby and bloody leg on his creepy golf pants and said, "Look old to you?"

(Yeah, you should've put on the Crocs.)
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    ldent42 said:

I took a business law class once in which we were told never to apologize in an accident even if we are at fault, because an apology is legally an admission of guilt. Or something. Basically if you hit someone, and say 'sorry' and they decide to sue you, they can use the fact that you said sorry against you. I wouldn't at all be surprised if that's why he wouldn't apologize.

that makes sense...the motherf**ker was probably a damn lawyer.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,767
    imalive said:

this is a MOTHERF**KER!!!! on a couple of levels....yesterday, I'm minding my own business, working at the golf course....I'm a bit hungover and have a really crappy job to do....I'm over by a cart path, way way off the fairway.

without warning, a golf ball smashes into my shin...MOTHERF**KER!!!!....the shin immediately swells up, cartoon style, right before my eyes...it starts bleeding too...in a bit, a privileged golfer in a cart rolls up and asks "did I almost getcha?"...I said "no almost," pointing to my shin, "you got me." the dude proceeds to drive off...no "sorry about that," no nothing.... MOTHERF**KER!!!!

A couple of hours later, a cart pulls up and the driver asks, "did he hit you on #1?" ("he" being the passenger in his cart)...again, I say "yeah, and I've been pissed all morning because you didn't even say sorry"....I point to my leg and ask, "could I get a 'sorry' now?"....the guy says "that's an old scab" and drives off....MOTHERF**KER!!!!!! I ought to knock you out!!

P.S. I should have slipped into my crocs for the photo but I'm not sure you could have handled the sexiness.

Nice to see you stepping it up and bringing the real injuries. In my experience golfers (the "serious" ones) are all douchebags.

Also we need the crocs, sex it up!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    imalive said:

ldent42 said:

I took a business law class once in which we were told never to apologize in an accident even if we are at fault, because an apology is legally an admission of guilt. Or something. Basically if you hit someone, and say 'sorry' and they decide to sue you, they can use the fact that you said sorry against you. I wouldn't at all be surprised if that's why he wouldn't apologize.

that makes sense...the motherf**ker was probably a damn lawyer.
    Nah, I think that's just an excuse that those of the donkey hole persuasion dreamed up so they never had to apologize for anything.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Is the mosquito bites thread around? There is one right? I have matching bites on both legs...that's right, one one on each shin, in the same spot.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,767
    RKCNDY said:

Is the mosquito bites thread around? There is one right? I have matching bites on both legs...that's right, one one on each shin, in the same spot.

That doesn't count I currently have about 30 plus mosquito bites. Mowing the lawn in June is a very unpleasant experience.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

That doesn't count I currently have about 30 plus mosquito bites. Mowing the lawn in June is a very unpleasant experience.
    I think if you saw what happens to me when I get mosquito bites, you'd count them...softball sized bruising.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

I think if you saw what happens to me when I get mosquito bites, you'd count them...softball sized bruising.
    gonna need pictures if you want our sympathy :whistle:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,655
    edited June 2015
    imalive said:

They make shin guards dontcha know. You ought to show up at work wearing a football helmet, shin guards. Knee pads, shoulder pads and a pillow on your chest and back, held in place with clothes line rope. I know you have the knee pads at least.

My golfing exploits include a shattered windshield on a moving vehicle, a goose dropping dead in front of the club house at lunch time due to my tee shot on the 10th and being a member to a party where someone on the opposite fairway suffered a broken nose. Unfortunately all took place before camera phones were invented.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

gonna need pictures if you want our sympathy :whistle:

Basically hurts to walk...kinda feel like Nancy Kerrigan after she got bashed in the knees. On the left leg, the white splotch...that was a good injury, there literally is a dent in my shin there.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    ^^ Why?!?! :cry::cry:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

:rofl:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

:rofl:
  • Options
    Hiking when you can't feel your feet can be dangerous!!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    ^^ Ouch!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    I like the added touch of the bloody towel...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

I like the added touch of the bloody towel...

Lmao! I didn't realIce that was on the pic! That was wrapped around my knee for the rest of the descent, cause the blood just kept flowing!
  • Options
    Ok timeto charge the phone for music and picture use! Off the club more of this Mountian!
  • Options
    Club climb.. Yeah I'll be the mofo beating the trail with my walking stick!! Lol which is cool by the way. Everyone loves it! This is what I walk with:
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828

Ok timeto charge the phone for music and picture use! Off the club more of this Mountian!

That area is so gorgeous! I'll be walking in spirit with you, while I slave away at work.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

Club climb.. Yeah I'll be the mofo beating the trail with my walking stick!! Lol which is cool by the way. Everyone loves it! This is what I walk with:

I love your walking stick! It reminds me of the stick ponies the kids have...I always wanted one.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Yes the bloody towel is a nice touch WH.But I'm starting to think after the last few posts with minor leg wounds and mosquito bites(they were cool) we need to step up our game here.We are settling.We should be striving for more.lol
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Yes the bloody towel is a nice touch WH.But I'm starting to think after the last few posts with minor leg wounds and mosquito bites(they were cool) we need to step up our game here.We are settling.We should be striving for more.lol

Ok.. I try to fall down worse next time..
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

I love your walking stick! It reminds me of the stick ponies the kids have...I always wanted one.
    I get so many compliments on it! I have one with a wolf head too. But that one is up on the hunting property.
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

I get so many compliments on it! I have one with a wolf head too. But that one is up on the hunting property.
    And I got this one at the Zoo here. I'll see if there are any more, if so, I'll snag you one! ( wonder how I'd mail that???)
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

And I got this one at the Zoo here. I'll see if there are any more, if so, I'll snag you one! ( wonder how I'd mail that???)
    They might be able to go you at the post office! That would be awesome if you found another one!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I'll try and see if I can get goIng up to the Zoo into the schedule next week!
  • Options
    Awesome!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Lost and found wallet? Check!
    Bashed up leg from hiking? Check!

What will tomorrow bring, Tree?

I dropped a pair of scissors point down on my foot today. I had shoes on. I was wearing leather Birk t-straps but of course, it landed in the area not covered. No picture. It doesn't qualify for sympathy after the golf ball shin bashing and the hiking flesh scrapping of the last few days here. Even the mosquito bites of RK are bigger. Neosporin for all!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Lost and found wallet? Check!
    Bashed up leg from hiking? Check!

What will tomorrow bring, Tree?

I dropped a pair of scissors point down on my foot today. I had shoes on. I was wearing leather Birk t-straps but of course, it landed in the area not covered. No picture. It doesn't qualify for sympathy after the golf ball shin bashing and the hiking flesh scrapping of the last few days here. Even the mosquito bites of RK are bigger. Neosporin for all!
    I guess I should have said that that pic was taken in 2013. Post Wrigley. Pre-Dallas/OKC.