Options

MOTHERF**KER!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hedonist said:

rr165892 said:

I have no photo evidence but I still have to post it here.
    We are in the middle of a Kitchen Remodel and awaiting my flooring guys to start on the wood floor.We have moved out all furniture from the area including our kitchen table.Mrs RR some how has walked into the hanging Glass pendant light 4 times and it has hit her in the exact same spot.The light is solid the size of a grapefruit and the welt on her head is the size of a tomato.The last time she hit it she screamed "Motherfucker" and went into a violent fit and I thought the fixture was going to be heaved thru the bay window.When I got done comforting(laughing at)her I thought it was a fitting addition to this thread that needed a bump anyway.

"needed a bump" - ha!

My husband did the exact same thing with our old chandelier more than several times when we got rid of our dining room table. Poor guy got a nice mark on his forehead too.

Hope the missus is doing OK.
    Thx Hedo,only thing still hurting is her pride when I tease her about it.I can squeeze another day or two out of this ball busting situation.Every time I walk past the fixture I give her a new insightful yet annoying comment .lol
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,492
    rr165892 said:

We are in the middle of a Kitchen Remodel and awaiting my flooring guys to start on the wood floor.We have moved out all furniture from the area including our kitchen table.Mrs RR some how has walked into the hanging Glass pendant light 4 times and it has hit her in the exact same spot.The light is solid the size of a grapefruit and the welt on her head is the size of a tomato.The last time she hit it she screamed "Motherfucker" and went into a violent fit and I thought the fixture was going to be heaved thru the bay window.When I got done comforting(laughing at)her I thought it was a fitting addition to this thread that needed a bump anyway.

it's awesome she yelled "MOTHERFUCKER" :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

rr165892 said:

it's awesome she yelled "MOTHERFUCKER" :lol:
    Yeah,My girl has a diverse vocabulary (for a very classy lady)much like a drunken sailor on shore leave.I love it and understand her very clearly.haha
  • Options
    I'm surprised we did not get a 4th of July bump on this thread.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    rr165892 said:

Right???
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I got some burns on my arms from holding bottle rockets all night but didn't share. I didn't even notice until the next day when I found burn blisters on my arms. I have a reputation to keep up. I'm not Rob who will whine about every owie on this thread.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

I got some burns on my arms from holding bottle rockets all night but didn't share. I didn't even notice until the next day when I found burn blisters on my arms. I have a reputation to keep up. I'm not Rob who will whine about every owie on this thread.

I have a pretty nice slice on my leg but it didn't warrant a "MOTHERF**KER!"....I'm not even quite sure where it came from. Piper loves licking blood.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    rr165892 said:

Jason Pierre Paul
    :rofl:
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,743
    rr165892 said:

deadendp said:

I'm not a tall people. I'm a short people with a low hanging light fixture that hangs over the table. I'm a lil less than 5' 1" people.

geez a light that low I would end up running into it with my boobs not my head.
    Northdragon,I know you guys grow em large up in the great white north and all,but by my math if your boobs are 5-5'2 off the floor then your about 6'7". Why are you not in the WNBA?
    So I measured and my boobs are only 4'5" - 4'7" off the floor. I may have used some hyperbole in my above statement. I'm only 5'10".
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

rr165892 said:

deadendp said:

I'm not a tall people. I'm a short people with a low hanging light fixture that hangs over the table. I'm a lil less than 5' 1" people.

Northdragon,I know you guys grow em large up in the great white north and all,but by my math if your boobs are 5-5'2 off the floor then your about 6'7". Why are you not in the WNBA?
    So I measured and my boobs are only 4'5" - 4'7" off the floor. I may have used some hyperbole in my above statement. I'm only 5'10".
    So UPS didn't show up with the boots early eh?
    How bored were you? Be honest. :lol:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options

rr165892 said:

deadendp said:

what causes the 2" variation? :confounded:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

rr165892 said:

deadendp said:

Just guessing, but I'd figure 4'5" is the underboob or bottom of the boob, which would be unlikely to hit the chandelier because physics. The 2" variation is probably from the true minimum distance of floor to boob, vs. mid boob or top boob which is where the chandelier would likely hit.

NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

imalive said:

rr165892 said:

deadendp said:

Just guessing, but I'd figure 4'5" is the underboob or bottom of the boob, which would be unlikely to hit the chandelier because physics. The 2" variation is probably from the true minimum distance of floor to boob, vs. mid boob or top boob which is where the chandelier would likely hit.

wait. what? :confounded:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    imalive said:

It made perfect sense to me! :tongue:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    imalive said:

ldent42 said:

imalive said:

rr165892 said:

deadendp said:

So I measured to the top of the boob which was the 4'7", then I factored in the probability that if I was going to hit said fixture it would probably be in the mid-boob area, hence the range. Also a factor was whether I was wearing a bra or not. This is known as boob math.

Also ident42 I got my boots this afternoon and they are fantastic. I was going to do this earlier this week when rr made the comment but I forgot and then I had the measuring tape out for something else and was like 'oh ya' and measured away.
    Post edited by northerndragon on

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

imalive said:

ldent42 said:

imalive said:

rr165892 said:

deadendp said:

So I measured to the top of the boob which was the 4'7", then I factored in the probability that if I was going to hit said fixture it would probably be in the mid-boob area, hence the range. Also a factor was whether I was wearing a bra or not. This is known as boob math.

Also ident42 I got my boobs this afternoon and they are fantastic. I was going to this earlier this week when rr made the comment but I forgot and then I had the measuring tape out for something else and was like 'oh ya' and measured away.
    fixed.

this thread is worthless without pictures.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

imalive said:

ldent42 said:

imalive said:

rr165892 said:

deadendp said:

Also ident42 I got my boobs this afternoon and they are fantastic. I was going to this earlier this week when rr made the comment but I forgot and then I had the measuring tape out for something else and was like 'oh ya' and measured away.
    fixed.

If it wouldn't get me banned and this thread locked then I would. You clear it with the mods and you have a deal.

• Options

imalive said:

imalive said:

ldent42 said:

imalive said:

rr165892 said:

deadendp said:

fixed.

If it wouldn't get me banned and this thread locked then I would. You clear it with the mods and you have a deal.
    parts is parts.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    imalive said:

imalive said:

ldent42 said:

imalive said:

rr165892 said:

deadendp said:

fixed.

I've read it twice and I can't see what was fixed :lol:
  • Options
    DancedNLaughterDancedNLaughter the 509 Posts: 323
    boots to boobs, which I misread it as anyways in the first one due to sleepy eyes . .
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
  • Options

boots to boobs, which I misread it as anyways in the first one due to sleepy eyes . .

:rofl:
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Just measured. 4' 7" would smack me right in the nose. I was curious. Clearly we are not built the same.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    :dizzy:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Ladies,wouldn't we also have to factor in gravitational pull,elevation above sea level ,inside tempeture and whether said breasts are provided naturally or enhanced medically for aerodynamics.Also a push up bra could easily factor in another inch off floor .
    Post edited by rr165892 on
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Ladies,wouldn't we also have to factor in gravitational pull,elevation above sea level ,inside tempeture and whether said breasts are provided naturally or enhanced medically for aerodynamics.Also a push up bra could easily factor in another inch off floor .

The last two are factors, not so much any of the rest. I factored the bra effect in my measurements as that can adjust the mid-boob location.

• Options
    DancedNLaughterDancedNLaughter the 509 Posts: 323
    God, this boob math is complex!!!
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
  • Options
    how did the MOTHERF**KER thread turn into the Boob thread? :confused:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Don't most threads in which degenerates post end up mentioning boobs?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Don't most threads in which degenerates post end up mentioning boobs?

78.7%

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14