Options

MOTHERF**KER!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,743
    I think Rob is afraid of boobs.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    So you probably won't think this is all that bad, but think of the location more than anything....so my hubby's truck is dead right now, it has no injectors in it, because something happened with them, anyway, that's neither here nor there, so we had to get his truck turned around on the street, facing the right way....he and my 13 year old daughter pushing it and my steering it, or me pulling it with my truck, anyway, cranking the steering wheel on a dead truck while it gets pushed lead to a blister that popped and peeled...now I have this lovely open wound on my hand which I use for everything, this blister went deep too...so the wound is pretty deep...

Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Ouch
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,492
    PJSiren said:

So you probably won't think this is all that bad, but think of the location more than anything....so my hubby's truck is dead right now, it has no injectors in it, because something happened with them, anyway, that's neither here nor there, so we had to get his truck turned around on the street, facing the right way....he and my 13 year old daughter pushing it and my steering it, or me pulling it with my truck, anyway, cranking the steering wheel on a dead truck while it gets pushed lead to a blister that popped and peeled...now I have this lovely open wound on my hand which I use for everything, this blister went deep too...so the wound is pretty deep...

I vote it worthy....but since it happened over time, you probably didn't yell "MOTHERF**KER!!'......I tweezered a few white hairs out of my mustache and that's always a "MOTHERF**KER!!" moment, if if the ladies here will probably tell me to quit being a wuss.

pour some rubbing alcohol on your blister....it'll be a "MOTHERF**KER!!," for sure.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    I have two blisters from paddle boarding yesterday but luckily they don't impede anything other than more paddle boarding. I spray lanacaine spray on them - the momentary piercing pain is worth it.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    edited July 2015
    I guess since it was posted with a pic,it passes.But if the strawberry/blister was a little higher at base of wedding ring that woulda been a better bruise,more Motherfu$&erish.but at least we getting a thread bump.so that's cool
  • Options
    imalive said:

PJSiren said:

I vote it worthy....but since it happened over time, you probably didn't yell "MOTHERF**KER!!'......I tweezered a few white hairs out of my mustache and that's always a "MOTHERF**KER!!" moment, if if the ladies here will probably tell me to quit being a wuss.

pour some rubbing alcohol on your blister....it'll be a "MOTHERF**KER!!," for sure.

Every time I wash my hands I wanna scream "MOTHERF**KER!!!" the soap and water burn like a BITCH! And earlier I stbbed myself in the wound with this sharp piece of metal that sticks off my chair....that hurt too....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    shin vs. trailer hitch is always good for a "MOTHERF**KER!!!!" the picture doesn't do it justice....those are skin flaps on the left.

photo IMG_0685_zpstgi3aat5.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    and then there's russian olive vs. calf. note the bandage from the above ^^^

photo IMG_0712_zps8m8xbiih.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Boy you're having a day! Did this all happen today?
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    shin yesterday; calf today.

the wife will make me sleep in long flannels and a long sleeved shirt. Piper digs blood, tho.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    imalive said:

shin vs. trailer hitch is always good for a "MOTHERF**KER!!!!" the picture doesn't do it justice....those are skin flaps on the left.

whackin a shin into a trailer hitch is a grand time
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

imalive said:

cuz it's always a complete shock.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

chadwick said:

imalive said:

cuz it's always a complete shock.

i am not a fan of that complete shock you're talkin about

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    flaps of ripped dangling skin is really great

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    You see,that's great.Skin flaps are just such a nice touch.
    Your not shitting about shin cuts?Thise fuckers sting.
  • Options
    imagephoto 298DBD41-5273-4854-B956-88CDCBB6BF9B_zpsumohefrm.jpg" />
  • Options
    imagephoto 848A170E-B810-4E7E-8F32-D6911B9C282B_zpsrirliicd.jpg" />
  • Options
    Had a little surgery today.They wouldn't take a pic of the back of my neck while I was opened up so here's the aftermath.Had a deep Lipoma removed for testing at base of skull right on the muscle.Feels like I've been it in the head with a golf club Motherf $?&er!
  • Options
    I was wondering what your pics were of....I saw them and then I had to get back to work, I was like OMG what a bloody mess!!!! Well, I hope your tests come back negative and everything checks out alright! Good luck man! :)
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I scrolled through those pics like a motherfucker!

rr, I'm with PJSiren - hope all the best for you. Anything for the pain?
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    rr165892 said:

Had a little surgery today.They wouldn't take a pic of the back of my neck while I was opened up so here's the aftermath.Had a deep Lipoma removed for testing at base of skull right on the muscle.Feels like I've been it in the head with a golf club Motherf $?&er!

Ouch. Well wishes to you and for good test results.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

nice....had to google it....lipoma = slow growing, fatty lump :lol:

now, don't go make me feel like shit by telling me it's anything more than that :no_mouth:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

rr165892 said:

now, don't go make me feel like shit by telling me it's anything more than that :no_mouth:
    You're just jealous that we were showing a bit more caring to someone who just had something carved off of their neck and left you with your flappy skin flaps and eaten up leg without an appropriate amount of attention.

Now Rob, how are your boo-boos doing? (Not that yours weren't worthy, but surgery trumps boo-boos that only require band-aids. Sorry.)
  • Options
    deadendp said:

imalive said:

rr165892 said:

You're just jealous that we were showing a bit more caring to someone who just had something carved off of their neck and left you with your flappy skin flaps and eaten up leg without an appropriate amount of attention.

Now Rob, how are your boo-boos doing? (Not that yours weren't worthy, but surgery trumps boo-boos that only require band-aids. Sorry.)
    c'mon....it was outpatient....fatty lump :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

deadendp said:

imalive said:

rr165892 said:

:nuh_uh: Band-aids vs. stitches.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited August 2015
    Oooh, I had that on my cheek (the facial kind). It was outpatient, but still surgery (with that twilight anesthesia AND stitches - thank you Mederma!). Scary as hell and there was a chance "something" could be severed in the process, leaving me with what they called a lazy face. I cried before going in.

The surgeon kicked ass, thankfully.

I guess Rob gets a pass for laughing, given his history.

Hrrmph.

=)
  • Options
    Thanks All.
    Dr didn't seem worried so that was promising.
    I really wanted a nice action shot during the procedure ,but no go sorry.
  • Options
    imalive said:

deadendp said:

imalive said:

rr165892 said:

Let's stick to the medical term.It has a much nicer ring to it.Fatty lump sounds like I enjoy eating fried Mayonaise balls.lol
  • Options
    "lazy face" :lol:

I've had a few, but I'm cracking up.

post your lazy face pictures here.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11